Official Pokemon Platinum Discussion

Flame Dragon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just beat the Elite four using my Legendary team from Diamond, since I hate taking the time to train my pokemon to beat the elite four once.

My Current regular team: (With Training)

Infernape Lv 52

Bibarel Lv 30 (for HM's)

Giratina Lv 47 (Origin form with Orb)

Staraptor Lv 42 (Flying pokemon)

Torterra Lv 42 (Traded for team support)

Empoleon Lv 44 (Traded for Team support)

**Note: Sometimes, I switch Torterra and Empoleon for Dialga and Palkia both Lv 70

I chose Piplup Too. Gardinia took 1 Hour for Meh.

I really prefer Chimchar.

With it, the first 2 gyms are easy because of the type advantages (assuming you get Monferno before you challange Roark)

Plus, when I was going through Victory Road, I found that almost every forced trainer had some weekness to Fire or Fighting.

With it' date=' the first 2 gyms are easy because of the type advantages (assuming you get Monferno before you challange Roark)

Plus, when I was going through Victory Road, I found that almost every forced trainer had some weekness to Fire or Fighting.

[/quote']

Meh

Lickilicky Would PWN That.

Chimchar get the most advantages, I seek A Challenge.

With it' date=' the first 2 gyms are easy because of the type advantages (assuming you get Monferno before you challange Roark)

[/quote']

Meh

Lickilicky Would PWN That.

Chimchar get the most advantages, I seek A Challenge.

meh, I hate losing.

Easy victories ftw

Piplup's my fave, but I chose Chimmy. I'm goofing off in the reverse world. No seriously, I'm not lost, I'm having fun goofing off!

okay because i really want a good team so after my 7th badge im going to train train train and do you two have wifi

Yesh, we doz.

Naw' date=' Training FTW

[/quote']

Yeah, I thought that too.

I trained my Infernape in Victory Road and had him at Lv. 70 before I challenged the Pokemon League

(If you must know, my other pokemon's levels were 49-65)

If I wouldn't have stumbled so much on Bertha I would have flown through without a loss of pokemon.

Stupid Electibuzz, couldn't defeat a Ground leader.

Lets see how much my team has improved since my last post.

Where I am: Just got Giratina.

Infernape 47 (+4)

Magnezone 42 (+1)

Roselia 42 (+2)

Gyarados 42 (+3)

Mamoswine 42 (+8)

Drifblim 37 (+2)

I'm really under leveled now. That makes me happy. Still Ccyrus was a huge pain since electric types really help against him, but I had Magnazone and both his Gyarados and Honchkrow could out speed my and OHKO.

So what i'm dodin on Friday in game is since I know where to get my shine stone I'm going to go though that cave, and while their train up my Drifblim to get up to my other levels and while I'm at it give my others another levelor two.

Also I hope to fight the E4 only a bit higher then the levels of my pokemon in my first run though (high 40s low 50s.) So I should fight them with my Infernape around level 55 and my rest low 50.

Archived