Official Pokemon Platinum Discussion

Flame Dragon

Well, I just beat the last gym leader with my Pokemon: Milotic (lvl 55) Magmortar (lvl 52) Umbreon (lvl 53) Altaria (lvl 56) Weavile (lvl 55) Electivire (lvl 63)

was working on EV training Milotic/Umbreon/Altaria/Weavile now though... Might end up replacing Umbreon.

I lost my charger though so I'm not playing for awhile.... it sucks :/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' I just beat the last gym leader with my Pokemon: Milotic (lvl 55) Magmortar (lvl 52) Umbreon (lvl 53) Altaria (lvl 56) Weavile (lvl 55) Electivire (lvl 63)

was working on EV training Milotic/Umbreon/Altaria/Weavile now though... Might end up replacing Umbreon.

I lost my charger though so I'm not playing for awhile.... it sucks :/

[/quote']

I wouldn't try EV traing pokemon in your play though. It is way to hard. That is why I javen't gotten the Eevee or Rotom since I want to use both for real play Granted I could just breed more Eevees and I think I can do the same for Rotom.

That does suck.

Why would you use rotom for actual battling? there are better pokemon than it...?

Rotom is really good since the new forms give him much better stats, and heats gains a fire type move which is helpful for the new meta. Also the Ghost STAB is also very nice.

Side from Rotom only Zapdos really comes close to being able to both wall and attack well. I would use Zapdos since he is better but he is a pain to catch and it's even harder to get a good nature.

i just beat volkner and im going to victory BUT first im going to train my team to lv 60 and then challenge the elite four. I heard the first elite guy was very easy and the rest were hard and i belive because of the gym leaders this game can be really challenging if your not a pro at pokemon im a couple leavals from felix in battle rankings

Electivire is good if you train it right.

The new forms of of rotom are totally stupid looking.

I can't wait till' I get pokeradar (and a new charger) so I can start getting those shinies :D

I use Electivire now and I just don't like him. He can't take hits that well' date=' and is a bit to slow. Plus he is walled with realitive ease.

1 Question.. Is anything different in this game from the others..

If you have played 1 you played em all... But i still have this on a rom.. Is it worth playing..??

The story itself is a bit different, gyms were remade, new pokemon in game, pokemon learn more moves, it's a bit harder, Rebattle Gym Leaders. Those are the main reason I got it.

go to the end of victory road. work backwards until u find an old man (expert) and go west until u reach a poke ball (item) pik it upand its a razor claw. let ur sneasel hold it and level it up etween 8:00pm and 4:00 am. its then gona evovle to weavile.

I Havn't played it much, so far I Have

Monferno Lv 25

Prinplup Lv 20

Staravaia Lv 21

Luxio Lv 25

Also it's wierd I Beat Rorak, and the Grass lady, and for some reason after that I Fought Fantania, Who is supposed to be the 5th Gym but for me it was my 3ed

I Havn't played it much' date=' so far I Have

Monferno Lv 25

Prinplup Lv 20

Staravaia Lv 21

Luxio Lv 25

Also it's wierd I Beat Rorak, and the Grass lady, and for some reason after that I Fought Fantania, Who is supposed to be the 5th Gym but for me it was my 3ed

[/quote']

She's the third now.

Arceus, don't say that. Turtwig is the best. It was proven

I'm about to destroy the elite.

Archived