Official Pokemon Platinum Discussion

Flame Dragon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey im in Soleceon Tpwn or whatever it's called' date=' I Just got defog, and I Have 3 badges, what do I do nao?

[/quote']

Again this...

Go to veilstone and go get the badge there. Help Rowans assistant and Looker. After helping out Looker you get HM fly and he tells you to go to Pastoria city. Go to Pastoria city and defeat the Gym leader Wake. Then you gotta help Wake and your rival out by following a team galactic member to route 213-214. Continue up route 214 and have Cynthia give you the potion that cures the psyduck. Then go cure the psyduck. then go up the path where the psyduck were blocking (i think its route 210) and go to Celestic town. and they pretty much tell you ingame what to do from there.

(i'm pretty sure I covered everything important)

Have fun ^^

Elite 4 is easy. Roserade is pretty good' date=' train it good(I mean EV train) though or else it will fail miserably.

Actually almost all pokemon are fail if they are not EV trained.

[/quote']

EV training in game is to much of a pain since your forced into random battle and it is hard to choose what pokemon you face.

E4 is easy if your at a good level. I did it without a using a pokemon over 55

So I have beaten the E4. I just spammed Revive and Potions

Team at the end

Infernape 55

Magnezone 51

Gyarados 51

Mamoswine 50

Drifblim 50

Roselia 50

The best way to train if your not looking for EV's is using the item called 'lucky egg' and then use the vs. seeker to get into some trainer battles.

Getting a lucky egg is a real pain and even the easy way takes up time and you can only real do that after you beat the game.

O_O level <55!?

You beat me Flame Dragon :( *sobs*

I play, the Japanese Plat since last year : 8 May 2008

Team when battled E4:

Hiko/Goukazaru/Infernape Male Lv 61

Rei/Rentoraa/Luxray Male Lv 52

Lucario Male Lv 43

Grand/Giratina No Gender Lv 51

Tohri/Mukuhawk/Staraptor Male Lv 50

Yuuhi/Glaicier/Glaceon Male*sobs* Lv 35

Yeah, elite 4 was easy :3 but not the champion

Shirona's Garchomp pwned almost my entire team O_o, luckily, I have 99 Hyper Potions 50 Revives and 50 Lava Cookies.

Yeah EV training is very time consuming' date=' but you just run from the pokemon you don't wanna fight.

lol, on my diamond I have like 5 or 6 lucky eggs. just farmed em' like half the day.

[/quote']

After you beat the game it isn't that bad. The problem their is running costs you exp and my pokemon were at a low level to start with.

Wow. Why would you need so many?

Yeah' date=' elite 4 was easy :3 but not the champion

Shirona's Garchomp pwned almost my entire team O_o, luckily, I have 99 Hyper Potions 50 Revives and 50 Lava Cookies.

[/quote']

I found Garchomp to be a bit to easy. My Gyarados was able to take an attack and still have half of it's HP left.

Just wondering but...any news on how to aquire Skymin?

I think they already had an event for it in Toy'sRUs

NO!!! I swear if you do I will kill you. (honestly' date=' no joke)

One Rotom or no Rotom.

[/quote']

But Rotom is awesome D:

That's true but not all of them on the same team. Bar the original which is terrible anyway they're all the exact same Pokemon bar the Special Move.

Archived