Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these cards are all in an archetype called Ghost Heroes. Please tell me if there are any OCG errors. All of their names stand for a color of the rainbow, I would like it if they could be that color. I will indicate it in parentheses next to their name.

[spoiler=My Ghost Hero Cards]Ghost Hero Blando (Blue) DARK

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 0

Ghost Hero Gargo (Green) DARK

Level 3

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster, you may Special Summon this card from your hand.

ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 0

Ghost Hero Onanio (Orange) DARK

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, when this card destroys a monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters DEF.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 0

Ghost Hero Planio (Purple) DARK

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's DEF is halved. When this card is Normal Summoned, switch this card to Defense position.

ATK/ 0 DEF/ 2000

Ghost Hero Ranto (Red) DARK

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, this card gains 300 ATK for each one.

ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 0

Ghost Hero Yaxio (Yellow) DARK

Level 6

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, your opponent must attack this card.

Ghost Hero Inoxio (Indigo) DARK

Level 7

Zombie/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Ghost Hero" monsters

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. When a "Ghost Hero" monster is Special Summoned from your graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

ATK/ 2800 DEF/ 0

Ghost Hero Raizo (Rainbow) DARK

Level 8

Zombie/Fusion/Effect

1 "Ghost Hero" monster + 1 "Ghost Hero" monster + 1 "Ghost Hero" monster

This card can only be Fusion Summoned using the above Fusion Material monsters. Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. During the turn when this card is destroyed, during the End Phase, Special Summon one "Ghost Hero monster from your Graveyard and halve its ATK.

ATK/ 3100 DEF/ 0

Graveyard

Field Spell card

Once per turn, when a "Ghost Hero" monster you control's effect is activated that halves its attack points, you can negate that effect.

Ghost Sword

Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Ghost Hero" monster that has been Special Summoned from the Graveyard by its effect. Double that card's ATK.

Ghost Kidnapping

Spell Card

Activate only when you control a "Ghost Hero" monster on the field. Destroy one monster on the field.

Disappearance of the Ghost

Trap Card

You may only activate this card when your opponent's monster attacks a face-up "Ghost Hero" monster you control. Negate the attack.

Ghost Reflection

Trap card

Activate only when a "Ghost Hero" monster you control is selected as an attack target. You may change the target to another "Ghost Hero" monster you control.

That's it. Hope you liked it!

All these cards are all in an archetype called Ghost Heroes. Please tell me if there are any OCG errors. All of their names stand for a color of the rainbow, I would like it if they could be that color. I will indicate it in parentheses next to their name.

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 0

Level 3

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster, you may Special Summon this card from your hand.

ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 0

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, when this card destroys a monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters DEF.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 0

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's DEF is halved. When this card is Normal Summoned, switch this card to Defense position.

ATK/ 0 DEF/ 2000

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, this card gains 300 ATK for each one.

ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 0

Level 6

Zombie/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. If you control another "Ghost Hero" monster on the field, your opponent must attack this card.

Level 7

Zombie/Synchro/Effect

Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. When a "Ghost Hero" monster is Special Summoned from your graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

ATK/ 2800 DEF/ 0

Level 8

Zombie/Fusion/Effect

This card can only be Fusion Summoned using the above Fusion Material monsters. Once during the duel, if this card is in the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it. If you do, this card's ATK is halved. During the turn when this card is destroyed, during the End Phase, Special Summon one "Ghost Hero monster from your Graveyard and halve its ATK.

ATK/ 3100 DEF/ 0

Graveyard

Field Spell card

Once per turn, when a "Ghost Hero" monster you control's effect is activated that halves its attack points, you can negate that effect.

Ghost Sword

Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Ghost Hero" monster that has been Special Summoned from the Graveyard by its effect. Double that card's ATK.

Ghost Kidnapping

Spell Card

Activate only when you control a "Ghost Hero" monster on the field. Destroy one monster on the field.

Trap Card

You may only activate this card when your opponent's monster attacks a face-up "Ghost Hero" monster you control. Negate the attack.

Ghost Reflection

Trap card

Activate only when a "Ghost Hero" monster you control is selected as an attack target. You may change the target to another "Ghost Hero" monster you control.

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 0

Level 3

Zombie/Effect

ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 0

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 0

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

ATK/ 0 DEF/ 2000

Level 4

Zombie/Effect

ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 0

Level 6

Zombie/Effect

Level 7

Zombie/Synchro/Effect

ATK/ 2800 DEF/ 0

Level 8

Zombie/Fusion/Effect

ATK/ 3100 DEF/ 0

Graveyard

Field Spell card

Ghost Sword

Equip Spell Card

Ghost Kidnapping

Spell Card

Trap Card

Ghost Reflection

Trap card

SOMEONE MUST DO THIS ( i done already way too much ):

-write names of each card that is not in text format but only in picture format, or some parts of text are missing, with their creators names..then pm creators to fix that..say them they need to post those cards in new post..

- get those cards as well in special category , post them as picture or we, and that needs to be in spoiler...

-get all themes , and place them in theme category

That is not really big job, you just need to check 12 pages of this thread..be sure to not miss anything...don't go fast but slow... reward is 2 positive REPs

WE CAN'T GO TO ELIMINATION PHASE UNTIL THIS IS DONE...SO PLEASE HELP...i can't do everything alone, like i told, i am working on this like crazy...i will need to check like more then 700 cards you guys submitted, and i am still not sure do i have time for that... this can't go, if people are only submitting cards but not doing anything else..

And Forty, i checked now, and u missed a lot of cards, from one guy u miss'd whole submission of 100 cards....:( But i fix'd that...

-write names of each card that is not in text format but only in picture format, or some parts of text are missing, with their creators names..then pm creators to fix that..say them they need to post those cards in new post..

- get those cards as well in special category , post them as picture or we, and that needs to be in spoiler...

That is not really big job, you just need to check 12 pages of this thread..be sure to not miss anything...don't go fast but slow... reward is 2 positive REPs

WE CAN'T GO TO ELIMINATION PHASE UNTIL THIS IS DONE...SO PLEASE HELP...i can't do everything alone, like i told, i am working on this like crazy...i will need to check like more then 700 cards you guys submitted, and i am still not sure do i have time for that... this can't go, if people are only submitting cards but not doing anything else..

And Forty, i checked now, and u missed a lot of cards, from one guy u miss'd whole submission of 100 cards....:( But i fix'd that...

connorlong - may can

Thats the main 1 i can see in all the cards ^_^

I have question how can, the winners of tournament have free cards pass through voting if there are still 100 places to be chosen from entered cards..??

Is it going to be a special release pack or something..??

Archived