Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overusage has no significant meaning when it comes to the Digimon/Person itself who has the name' date=' imo

[/quote']

It does, seeing as Omegamon was used. Omegamon himself is overused in practically EVERY Digimon fic. Therefor, it was a bad move. He could of replaced him with Alphamon, who is cooler, and of equal power. (If not equal, then a bit weaker.)

I used Omega because it is the final of the greek alphabet. OmegaWarlockmon is the final Warlockmon and the last hope for the digital world, since only he possesses the power needed to defeat ENDmon. And thank you Yankee, at least someone isn't too busy henpecking to notice the ultimat act of betryal.

While I admit Alphemon is totally awesome, why would I use him when there is no need for him? It is called 'The Children from Mysidia', which is what Demi and BK are, not, 'Alphamon comes in at the last second and saves the day'.

I used Omega because it is the final of the greek alphabet. OmegaWarlockmon is the final Warlockmon and the last hope for the digital world' date=' since only he possesses the power needed to defeat ENDmon. And thank you Yankee, at least someone isn't too busy henpecking to notice the ultimat act of betryal.

While I admit Alphemon is totally awesome, why would I use him when there is no need for him? It is called 'The Children from Mysidia', which is what Demi and BK are, not, 'Alphamon comes in at the last second and saves the day'.

[/quote']

What do you mean?

It obviously says 'Alphamon comes in at the last second and saves the day.'

I had to put a stop to writing the chapter, mainly because I was exhausted, secondly because i'm lazy and thirdly because it was getting late and I wanted to release the epilogue with this chapter. Now that's out of the way, here is the final chapter, yay me, I finished this in about eight months. The epilogue will begin to be typed once this is submitted.

[spoiler=Chapter 63: Demi & BK: The Children from Mysidia]

‘OMEGAWARLOCKMON!’ Omega cried. From the sides of the great blue sphere, two large golden wings broke through. The egg shattered to reveal a tall warrior. He was at least eleven feet high. His chest armour was made of platinum and trimmed with gold. He had large shoulder pads, each adorned with a sphere of gold in the centre. He wore no cape, and from his back came to splendid wings coloured gold. On his arms was a light yet thick white sleeve, with arm guards covering the lower part of his arm. His hands were concealed inside platinum white gauntlets, laced with gold. His lower half was protected on the hips by two plates of armour. The front had a long flowing robe that draped below his knees. Digital Runes ran down it, which, when translated into English, would mean ‘PURITY’. His boots were armoured with the same platinum and gold motif. His face was handsome, though not perfectly so. His eyes were golden in colour, and his hair was pure white. He wore a large circlet with spikes jutting from the top, making it resemble a crown. Attached to his waist was a length of rope, which draped down to his front, where the end was tied to a glowing incense lantern. The other end was attached to a small golden sphere. Also on his waist was a holster, holding the legendary blade given to him by Theodore. ‘Omega, it is so pleasant to see you again’ ENDmon remarked with a hint of malice. ‘I wish I didn’t have to say the same to you’ Omega countered. ‘Such hostility, can we not talk like friends or, dare I say, equals?’ ENDmon inquired. ‘You know as fact that we are on totally different levels of equality’ Omega stated. ‘Yes, I suppose so, you are and always were beneath me’ ENDmon conceded. Omega smiled and made a self-satisfied chuckle. ‘Oh, such a complex. ENDmon, I assure you that this will be the final battle, between you and I. My predecessor may have felt pity for you, but I assure you that this time there is no love lost at your defeat. You are no innocent creature, you were perfectly aware of your actions’ Omega stated. ‘And if I was, what difference does it make? I have almost all of the data in the Digital World, save for yours. This battle will be one sided’ ENDmon hissed. Omega raised his right arm and his hand became a fist. ‘Then unleash hell upon me’ he taunted.

ENDmon’s fists rocketed out of the crimson mist and sailed straight for Omega. He smiled and his image flickered slightly and was gone. He appeared about thirty feet from where he was. ‘Don’t think teleporting will help you’ END snarled. His fists changed direction and sailed at Omega, who vanished again. ‘You can’t escape forever’ ENDmon shouted. ‘I’m not’ Omega replied as he reappeared in front of ENDmon. ‘Arc en Ciel!’ Omega cried, raising his open hand to ENDmon. ENDmon was assaulted by waves of rainbow energy and he remained paralyzed whilst being assaulted. The floating fists vanished with a bright crimson flash and reappeared in the mist. Omega stopped his assault and distanced himself from ENDmon. The dark Digimon began chuckling loudly. ‘A gallant attempt, but I am much more powerful than before. Even at point blank range that had very little effect on me’ he laughed. ‘You are not invincible’ Omega countered. ‘Very true, however, I am almost invincible’ ENDmon admitted. ‘Save for my data’ Omega stated. ‘True, I did find it odd that my mist didn’t dissolve you, but no matter. I will destroy you and become perfect’ ENDmon stated. ‘I won’t allow that, my friends and I have come too far to lose now’ Omega stated. ‘Then try to defeat me alone’ ENDmon ordered.

Battle Music

Omega growled and summoned his staff. It was made of gold and was quite long. The top was decorated nicely and the orb was pure white. On either side were a pair of golden angel wings, they were raised upwards, as if beating. He held it with both hands and approached ENDmon, his wings beating softly. ‘Crimson Curse’ ENDmon cried, launching a stream of crimson flames. Omega held his staff steady as the flames approached. With his staff, he directed the flames around him and into a large sphere of flame. ‘Radiant Reburst’ he cried, firing the sphere at ENDmon. The flames struck dead on, but did no damage to him. ‘Even my own power cannot harm me’ he laughed. Omega didn’t answer as the wings on his staff bent down into the shape of axe blades. ‘Then I shall beat you with my own’ he promised. With a battle roar, he sailed forward. ENDmon sent out his two fists again, yawning whilst doing so. Using his staff, Omega caught one of the fists and slammed it into the other one. They vanished and returned to ENDmon. Omega continued his charge forward. ‘Radiant Wave’ he cried, unleashing a single arc of golden energy with a swing of his staff. It sailed the short distance and slammed into ENDmon, sending him sailing back. ENDmon coughed slightly, but still laughed. ‘As I thought, you can’t defeat me alone’ he remarked. Omega vanished his staff and remained silent, he was slowly distancing himself from ENDmon. ENDmon watched curiously, as Omega reached for the sword at his side. ‘I’m not alone’ Omega replied.

‘Eh?’ ENDmon inquired. ‘We have never been alone, ever since we resurfaced in this world, we have never been alone’ Omega explained. ‘Look around, there is no one here but you and I’ ENDmon stated. Omega shook his head and raised the blade upwards, holding the hilt with two hands. ‘We have never been alone, and now, I will defeat you’ Omega promised. The blade glew with golden energy. ‘You are alone, there is no one to support you anymore. All your little friends are now a part of me’ ENDmon stated. ‘ENDmon, stop’ Omega said softly, the glowing brightly. ‘There is no hope left for you’ ENDmon roared. ‘I AM NEVER ALONE!’ Omega shouted. Bright blue wisps appeared from nowhere and were absorbed by the glow, increasing the glow overall. ‘This will truly account for nothing, you are, all alone’ ENDmon mocked. Omega stopped charging his blade and flew straight for the demon. ‘ENDMON!’ he roared. The glowing exploded in a shower of radiance. The true blade was covered in a large golden blade. The runes were alight, and the guards of the hilt were shaped like angel wings. The hold became much longer as Omega held it with two hands.

Tears

Everything seemed to slow down as Omega sailed forth. ENDmon almost seemed to back away as Omega approached, the glow almost seemed to frighten him. ‘I WILL NEVER LET YOU WIN! RADIANT BLADE ULTIMA!’ Omega roared, swinging the large blade downwards, slicing ENDmon vertically. The glow vanished as Omega sailed behind ENDmon. He vanished and appeared a short distance in front of ENDmon to observe his handiwork. The two halves of ENDmon slowly began to separate. The crimson mist dissipated as the halves further separated. Between the chest armour and the lower armour, ENDmon’s core could be seen; it was a black sphere that looked metallic, purple lines ran across it. It too was divided and separated from the other half. ‘I did it’ Omega panted. The blade of Ultima in his hand slowly began to crack. ‘WHAT?!’ he demanded. The blade shattered and the scattered particles vanished. The part left in Omega’s hand vanished as well in a shower of particles. ‘It can’t be’ Omega cried. Small flickers of dark energy flicked across the halved segments of ENDmon’s body. Black energy was being released from the two halves of the core and it was fusing into the two halves. His body began to pull itself together, until, both halves were reunited and the cut was no longer seen. Omega watched despairingly as the mist began to reform and the glow where ENDmon’s eyes were reappeared. ENDmon’s chuckling began light, though it soon became deeper and more ominous. ‘Fool, by severing my core, my true POWER IS UNLEASHED!’ ENDmon shouted triumphantly, his voice was deeper and by far darker. ‘This can’t be’ Omega declared. ‘It is, I have all the power I would ever need, and you are without hope. Surrender and become a part of me Omega. You cannot win’ ENDmon hissed. Omega stopped beating his wings, he remained suspended where he was. ‘It has all been for naught’ Omega despaired. He dropped to his hands and knees, looking at the triumphant ENDmon. He slowly began to descend downwards.

‘Giving up already?’ a smug voice inquired. ‘Dom’ Omega whispered. ‘You gotta have faith mate. ENDmon can’t win this battle’ another voice added. ‘Charlie and Vixen’. ‘You always had faith in us, so now, we will all show faith in you’ another voice continued. ‘Steph and Gaomon’ Omega smiled. ‘A wise Digimon told me to tell you that hope sleeps within every heart. Never lose hope Omega’ Aban stated. ‘Aban and Keras’ Omega said warmly. ‘Never give up, you are our hope for the future’ all twenty friends cried. Omega smiled and rose to his feet, staring at ENDmon with new hope. ‘You still haven’t given up?’ ENDmon hissed. ‘I will never give up. Not whilst the safety of every hope rests upon my shoulders’ Omega replied. ‘I would give up if I were you. You have no hope left’ ENDmon explained. ‘My hope burns strong as long as I have hope for the future’ Omega countered. His staff was resummoned into his left hand. He raised the orb above his right hand and it began to glow, as did the entire staff. It began to melt, thick streams of gold falling into his hand and dribbling into the void. They slowly condensed into glowing gold particles. His armour glew as well with a radiant golden light. ‘Whatever you are doing, it won’t make a difference. Crimson Curse’ ENDmon shouted. The stream of fire sailed through the void and consumed Omega. ENDmon laughed triumphantly, but was silenced as the flames vanished, leaving Omega unharmed. His armour was gone, leaving him in long white robes. They looked slightly ancient and torn, but still proving total cover. The sleeves were straight and smooth, as were the leggings. The body was tied at the waste by the same rope, leading down to the lantern and sphere. Some of his chest was showing. Large white angel wings extended from his back. ‘I am OmegaWarlockmon Purity Mode, your ultimate end’ Omega stated. There were thousands of glowing particles surrounding him. ‘I see, you will defy me, then I will strike you down with everything I’ve got’ ENDmon stated. His hands left the mist and were positioned in front of him, in line with his core. They began spinning together, streaks of black energy criss-crossing both hands. The particles surrounding Omega began to all gather in his right hand, forming a small, shimmering golden sphere. He moved his left hand in place a small distance from the right, the sphere floating a small distance above them. He raised his hand upwards, directly facing ENDmon. ‘DESTINY END!’ ENDmon cried, firing a blast of dark energy. ‘HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!’ Omega countered, unleashing golden waves from the sphere.

Both attacks met midway. The Destiny End blast began breaking through each wave, slowly making its way to Omega. ‘This is the end. Our fatal clash will spell the end of this fight’ ENDmon shouted above the blasts. ‘Agreed’ Omega replied. Omega grunted slightly as the force from each lost wave was taking their toll on him. ‘One single hope will never brighten the lost world’ ENDmon mocked. ‘Good thing I’m not alone’ Omega countered. ‘What?’ ENDmon demanded. ‘Full Moon Blaster!’ Mirage echoed. A small rift in the void’s wall appeared and a large yellow blast broke through. It sailed through the air and was absorbed by Omega’s sphere. ‘Web Wrecker!’ Diaboromon echoed. A bright red shell appeared from another rift and united with the sphere. ‘What is this?’ ENDmon demanded. ‘Hope, a single united hope for the future. Everyone wishes to survive, and to do so, you must be erased’ Omega explained as ENDmon’s attack began to slow its breakthrough slightly. ‘Fist of the Beast King!’ ‘Marching Fishes!’ ‘Giga Cannon!’ ‘Twin Blades of Beauty and Truth!’ ‘Thousand Spears!’ ‘Shine of Bee’ ‘Lampranthus!’ ‘Gravity Cannon!’ Attacks continued to appear from rifts and unite with Omega’s sphere, which began to grow in size with each new attack. Destiny End’s breakthrough slowed even more, but it was still breaking through. ‘Even with the hopes of the past, what can you achieve?’ ENDmon inquired. ‘These hopes are past present and future’ Omega corrected. ‘But I don’t have every hope’ he added. ‘What do you mean?’ ENDmon inquired. ‘Hope sleeps within every heart ENDmon, yours included’ Omega explained. ‘Absurd, I don’t have a heart’ ENDmon stated. ‘You may not believe it, but I believe in the small fragment of your heart still alive within your void’ Omega cried. ENDmon actually hesitated on the topic. ‘Destiny End’ ENDmon echoed. ENDmon gasped as his own attack appeared from a rift and united with Omega’s sphere, increasing it greatly in size. ‘Impossible! I have no hope’ ENDmon declared. ‘Very possible, but these hopes are not only Digimon, but also humans and all living beings you endanger’ Omega cried. ‘I hope to play professional baseball’. ‘I want to become a writer’. ‘I want to live a happy life with Lianne’. ‘I want to become a famous artist’. The voices of humans continued to whisper their hopes, creating small spheres of different colours, which also united with the sphere. The voices began to dim as Omega’s sphere was the size of a beach ball. The golden waves came more strongly, and Destiny End was slowly breaking through at a much slower rate. ‘This is inconceivable, I am destroying the future, and not even you using my own attack will stop me’ ENDmon roared. ‘I am defending the future’ Omega said weakly. The attack was weakening him, Omega wasn’t sure how long he would last. ‘You can’t defend what isn’t is. You can’t hold out any longer, you’re weak, and no miracles will save you’ ENDmon roared. Omega panted as he kept maintaining his attack. ‘He’s right, the strain is almost unbearable. I need a miracle, just one’ he thought. ‘PLEASE, GRANT ME ONE MORE MIRACLE!’ Omega begged. There was a magnificent shining in response.

In front of Omega, there were ten rifts in a circle formation. From each rift, a Digivice appeared, save for the upper middle right, where two Digivices appeared. Omega’s sphere floated up and centered itself in the centre of the Digivices. ‘Courageous Hope for the Future/ Friendly Hope for the Future’ Jason and Ko/ Kev and Magnet cried, the top Digivice shattered, revealing a glowing Crest of Courage and the bottom Digivice shattered into the Crest of Friendship. ‘Loving Hope for the Future/Sincere Hope for the Future’ Charlie and Vixen/Naomi and Sal added, the top right Digivice shattering into the Crest of Love whilst the bottom left shattered into the Crest of Sincerity. ‘Knowledgeable Hope for the Future/Reliable Hope for the Future’ Aban and Keras/Dom and Phasco continued, the upper middle right Digivice shattering into the Crest of Knowledge and the lower middle left Digivice shattering into the Crest of Reliability. ‘True Hope for the Future/Kind Hope for the Future’ Steph and Gaomon/Drake and Impmon continued, the lower middle left Digivice shattering into the Crest of Hope whilst the upper middle right Digivices shattered and became the Crest of Kindness. ‘Light-Filled Hope for the Future/Dark-Filled Hope for the Future’ Lydia and Lop/Alex and Shadow cried, the top left Digivice shattering into the Crest of Light whilst the bottom right Digivice shattered into the Crest of Darkness. ‘Miraculous Hope for the Future/Destined Hope for the Future’ Demi and BK finished, the Crest of Miracles appearing to the left of Omega’s sphere whilst the Crest of Destiny appeared to the right. The glowing crests radiated energy that negated both attacks; they soon collapsed into glowing sphere. Omega closed his eyes and the glow from the crests invigorated him. His eyes opened and they were burning with golden energy. He raised his hands high. ‘INFINITE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE! UNITE!’ he cried, all the spheres spiraling into his hand leaving trails of light. The sphere began drawing in the very energy of the void, darkening it into pure blackness. Omega drew his hands back to his left side as he prepared to fire.

‘This is’ ENDmon began, but was cut off as Omega fired his attack. A large circular shockwave was released as his tremendous beam of golden energy raced through the air. ENDmon desperately sent his hands out. They intercepted the blast; a tremendous shockwave was released as they were forced back. Energy splashed out as both hands were soon in front of ENDmon, just outside his mist. ‘INCONCEIVABLE! I AM ALL MIGHTY AND NO HOPE WILL EVER DEFEAT ME!’ ENDmon cried. ‘Do you really believe that?’ Omega demanded. ENDmon remained silent as he hesitated. Large cracks formed in his fingers. ‘No!’ ENDmon cried. Like glass, his fingers shattered, allowing the blast through. Everything slowed as the beam actually dissipated the crimson mist. It sailed in and slammed ENDmon’s core, forcing his body to arch in as if he was sucker punched. The beast spasmed as the core was blasted with the energy, which was splashing out and punching holes in his armour. ‘Just like last time’ ENDmon thought regretfully. Cracks formed along the core, and it shattered. Something vaguely infantile was seen for a fraction of a second as it was vaporized and the blast went through the other side, sailing into the wall of the void and leaving a large crack. ENDmon’s armour had stopped moving as the mist vanished, there was no glow in its eyes. Omega ended his attack and he was panting, but had enough energy for one thing. With his right hand, he raised his index finger and thumb to his eye and made a circle. ‘Be seeing you’ he chanted as it went from a circle to a point. ENDmon’s armour remained still as a small black sphere formed where his core was. His body shuddered as it began to collapse in on itself, the armour folding in as it was absorbed into the sphere. Once the final shred of armour was gone, the black sphere exploded into a shower of golden sparkles. The void began to crack, golden energy flowing in from each crack. Omega sighed as he lay on his back. ‘There is one miracle still to make, this was our fault, so we shall make everything right again. But I still wonder what it would be like to no longer exist’ he mused as the void shattered and him with it.

The void was floating above what was the Digital World. It shattered and golden particles fell from it. Like snowflakes they slowly fell. A small golden sphere descended at a faster rate. It stopped at a certain point and exploded, creating a much large black sphere. The golden particles began to fall faster now, coming closer to the black sphere. With large sparkles, large pieces of rock appeared and clung to the black sphere. The rocky coating grew large until it was a large planet sized piece of rock. More particles all around the rock fell, and new parts of the Digital World were recreated. Oceans formed in the deep trenches whilst jungles and forest sprung up all over the world. There were parts of the world that were missing or badly damage, leaving deep scars. Small golden spheres appeared on the surface of the world. Trails of data surrounded one and Blaze was reborn. ‘What?’ he said uncertainly. Near him, data trails recombined into Willis. ‘Comrade’ he declared. Data spheres blossomed all over the world as Digimon were reborn. Data trails recombined over a glowing golden sphere and Drake was standing there, blinking in a dazed state. Data recombined and Imp was by his side, then Jason and Ko, finally Naomi, Sal, Dom, Phasco, Gaomon and Keras. Nearby, data recombined around a yellow sphere and Steph was lying on the ground. She hastily felt her body and found no wound. ‘What on Earth?’ she wondered. Across the field, Lop and Lydia appeared on the field. ‘We’re alive’ Lydia declared. More data trails as Kev and Magnet reappeared where they had lost. ‘They did it’ Kev stated. Magnet whirred happily. More data as Charlie and Vixen were reformed. They immediately embraced each other and ran off to find the others. Data again as Aban reformed. He looked at his hands and he smiled. ‘Thank you’ he said and ran to find the others.

‘Drake’ Steph called. Drake’s head turned wildly as Steph raced across the battlefield and embraced him. ‘I thought you were dead’ Drake whispered as he hugged her. ‘I was, I don’t know why I’m not’ Steph replied. ‘Guys’ Naomi remarked. Lydia, Lop and Aban approached the group. Jason broke from the group and ran to meet Lydia. He tripped and landed flat on his face in front of her. She smiled and helped him up. ‘Welcome back’ Jason smiled. ‘Good to be back’ Lydia replied. ‘Wait, Lydia had died?’ Dom inquired. ‘Don’t worry about it’ Lydia stated. ‘Here comes the rest’ Gaomon observed. Kev, Magnet, Charlie and Vixen approached from a different direction. ‘The group is almost complete’ Vixen said. ‘Do I count?’ Alex inquired as he and Shadow approached. ‘I guess’ Steph answered. ‘Well, we’re almost all here, save for our two goofy friends’ Lev remarked. ‘Where are they?’ Lydia inquired. ‘Look up there’ Lop stated, pointing to the sky. They all looked up to see a large golden light streak across the sky. It split into white and black meteors, which sailed across the sky and impacted a distance across the battlefield. ‘Demi! BK!’ they all shouted and followed the smoke.

They came upon two smoking craters filled with rubble. ‘They died saving us’ Drake said dryly. ‘The brave little bastards’ Naomi said, holding back a tear. The rubble shifted slightly as a fist burst through the rubble in the nearest crater. Another fist burst through it as Demi began to haul himself out of the crater. The same occurred in the other crater as BK pulled himself out. They were both covered in dirt and dust. ‘New resolution BK, never use meteors as a form of transport’ Demi groaned. ‘Aye brother, we’re not made of Chromo Digizoid’ BK replied. They both realized they were being watched and they connected eyes with the group. ‘Hey guys’ Demi said meekly. ‘You’re alive’ they all declared. ‘That was weird, oh that was weird too. Ruth beta guinsburg. Ooooohhhh’ they all said together. ‘You guys are freaking us out’ BK stated. Demi nodded, but then he saw Alex. ‘We have a bone to pick with you Alex. Why did you give the Digi-egg to the evil megalomaniac?’ he demanded. Alex sighed. ‘I was told to’ he answered. ‘By Oblivimon?’ Steph demanded. ‘No, by the Digi-egg’ he corrected. They were all silent. ‘After you gave me the Digi-egg of Purity and after Lila left the room, I considered what to do with the egg. That was when I was contacted by the supposed spirit of Purity. I was told that only as ENDmon could Oblivimon be defeated, and only by giving him the Digi-egg of Purity could he become ENDmon. It was a gamble, but it was our only option’ Alex explained. ‘You expect us to believe that?’ Dom demanded. ‘No I don’t’ Alex admitted. There was a stiff cough and everyone looked behind them to see a group of ten Digimon.

The group consisted of a Leomon, a Starmon, a Devimon with a YukimiBotamon in his arms, a Crabmon, a rather sheepish Goblimon, a Lucemon Chaos Mode, a FanBeemon, a MagnaAngemon, and finally a rather timid looking girl. ‘An odd collection of Digimon’ Drake remarked. “You didn’t think so before’ the Leomon replied. There was a collective of gasps. ‘Richard?’ Steph inquired. The Leomon smiled. ‘Indeed so, I am Richard, ex-leader of the Crimson Huskarls, who are with us as well’ Richard replied, holding his hands up. ‘I was Sharky’ the Crabmon stated. ‘Freudmon’ the Goblimon added. ‘I was Valjeamon, and this was Divorce’ the Devimon continued, holding up the rather happy YukimiBotamon. ‘Gemnimon, obviously’ the Lucemon stated. ‘I was Swarm’ the FanBeemon admitted. ‘I was Singularitymon’ the Starmon stated. ‘I was Saintmon’ the MagnaAngemon added. The girl said nothing. ‘She was Submitmon, her actual Digimon name is Humemon’ Richard explained. The girl nodded. ‘Very introverted, she led a rough life’ Richard continued. ‘It’s good to see you again in any case, assuming you don’t want to kill us’ Steph stated. ‘No, we have come to apologize. The war was partially our fault. Some of us thought Oblivimon could be a force for good, but in our hearts, we knew he would destroy everything. He was pure evil’ Richard explained. ‘He wasn’t pure evil’ Demi stated. They all looked at him. ‘He wasn’t evil, just misguided. His evil was caused by Dystopia, of whom he absorbed. Due to having no remorse for what he was doing, the evil was magnified as Oblivimon collected more data. In the end, he was only evil, save for the tiny bit of hope still left in his heart’ Demi explained. They all nodded solemnly, not knowing how to reply to that. Vixen suddenly snapped her fingers. ‘Charlie, we still have a wedding to plan’ she realized. Charlie looked at her and blushed, trying to ignore the searching looks from the others. ‘What are we waiting for then?’ BK inquired. They both looked at him. ‘Don’t give me that look; we’ll get this wedding up in two weeks’ he added. There were surrounding cheers from everyone. ‘This goes against nature’ Michael cut in. ‘F**k nature’ Vixen snorted.

~~2 Weeks Later~~

The Holy City had been decorated for the special day. Streamers lined down streets and balloons tied to the poles and other places. Theodore had already returned to the Real World via a data portal within the Holy City. It was about ten o’clock in the morning and everyone was busy working. Charlie’s suit was still being tended too, since Vixen’s couldn’t decide on the motif and had to inevitably be about ten feet away from the dressing room at all times. Charlie was down to three suits, one black, another amberish-orange and a yellow one. There was a knock at the door and Naomi, Steph and Lila entered. ‘How’re you getting on?’ Steph inquired. ‘Not so good, I can’t decide and the wedding is today’ Charlie replied. ‘We know, so, we’re going to montage the day’ Naomi replied. ‘Eh?’ Charlie muttered. The girls placed a finger to their lips and shushed him.

A Wedding

‘Now now Charlie, us Digi-girls think you’re cute, but goodness knows you need a suit. But have no fear we’re quite adept, we’ll have you looking lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely yet. A little flare, a little colour and a little tasteful care. A little sense will fix you up and we have plenty as you see and personally guarantee a quality repair. A pretty shirt, a pants to pair, we’re going to do our very best. And when everybody sees you they will be quite impressed. They will be all quite impressed’ they sang as Charlie was changed into a suit of dark amber with a white shirt, an amber tie and handkerchief to match. He looked in the mirror and showed off, they clapped in response. ‘A wedding, we’re going to have a’ Naomi sang. ‘A wedding cake is no mistake it must quite divine’ Aban sang as he mixed a large cauldron of cake mix. He was wearing a chef’s hat and Dom and Kev were at his side, also wearing hats. ‘We’re missing something’ Dom stated. ‘Try some musk’ Kev replied, adding a few pink musk sticks to the mix. ‘I wish we had more time’ Aban remarked. ‘Perhaps there’s something I could do, these charms might help a bit’ Kev added, grabbing some lucky charms and bumping Dom, causing him to splash some of his drink into the pot. ‘My grog’ Dom growled. ‘Sorry’ Kev apologized. ‘Wait a minute, that’s it’ Aban stated after tasting it. ‘Wala’ Kev remarked. ‘A little that’ Dom began. ‘A little this’ Kev finished. ‘The perfect cake is hard to miss. A wedding, a wedding, we’re going to have a wedding’ they chanted. Charlie walked out of the room and was intercepted by Demi and BK, who toke him by the arms. ‘Huzzuh, huzzuh, we’re going to have a wedding. HURRAY! A wedding. HURRAY!’ they chanted as they almost dragged him out of the building into the streets. ‘Let’s all get a cheer cause the bride is getting married today’ they sang as other Digimon joined behind their train as they marched. ‘One thing you can surely see is we will stand beside’ Demi sang. ‘Until the end we will defend the one and only bride’ BK added. ‘Our bride to be, our bride to be our lovely fox bride. Huzzuh HURRAY! Huzzuh HURRAY! Let’s all give out a cheer cause the bride is getting married today’ they all sang as they came to the courtyard. It was a large open yard, where a long red carpet snaked across the ground to an altar, where Michael was waiting. Demi and BK released Charlie and took their seats as the guests began to arrive.

Dom, Kev and Aban arrived in a bit with an enormous seven-tier cake. It was decorated in rich white icing, and at the top, were the small figures of Charlie and Vixen. Charlie was sweating slightly as he looked around at the guests, half of them he didn’t even know, though the other half was dominated by many of his friends. The Royal Knights had taken their positions at the back row. The Crimson Huskarls were near the front, and were smiling. Even the Raging Elementals were there, they had taken a seat on Garganta who was standing in a position near the seats. Aban was in the front row and was crying slightly. The wedding march began to play, and Charlie looked expectantly down the aisle. Lydia began walking down the aisle. She was wearing a pure white dress and was dropping petals on the ground. On her head was a small silver tiara. By her side was Jason, who wearing a smart black suit. His hair had been done up and in his hands was a cushion where a white ring was nestled. Behind them, Naomi walked down the aisle with Dom being clung too. After them was Steph and Drake, finally it was Lila and surprisingly Alex. Finally, Vix began to walk down the aisle. She wore a dress of pure white as well; it clung elegantly to her frame. She had no sleeves, but wore long white gloves instead. Her tail had been done up to look like a part of the dress. A thick veil covered her face as she clung to the flowers in her hand. Holding her by her arm was Gaomon in a small black tuxedo jacket, he had a small red bow tie and he had taken off his bandana. As the best men and the bridesmaids took their places, Charlie and Vix faced each other on the aisle.

Gaomon released Vixen and took his seat whilst she walked forward to stand by Charlie’s side. They turned and faced Michael. ‘Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Charlie Markovsky and Vixen Renarias. I believe that the bride and the groom have written their own vows’ Michael stated. ‘My dearest Vixen, we were two lone stars in a sky of misfortune. By fate we met, by destiny we unify our lives. I will cherish you as my only shining star in a lonely sky, until the end of our days’ Charlie promised. ‘My beloved Charlie, I never truly expected much from my life. Misfortune lost me my family, but fortune brought us together. No force or petty hatreds could drive us apart, never again. I will love you always as you have loved me; my eyes are only on you. I promise to love you always’ Vixen replied. ‘Marriage is a binding force, consecrated before the eyes of our Digital Gods, the mighty Fanglongmon and the all-knowing Yggdrasil. If for any reason these two are to not be united, speak now, or forever hold your peace’ Michael stated. The courtyard was silent. Do you, Charlie Markovsky, take Vixen Renarias to be your ever loving wife, to cherish and to love?’ Michael inquired. ‘I do’ Charlie answered. ‘And do you, Vixen Renarias, take Charlie Markovsky to be your ever loving husband, love and behold?’ Michael inquired. ‘I do’ Vixen answered. ‘Have you the ring?’ Michael inquired. Jason stepped forward and held out the cushion, on which was the silver ring. Charlie took it and placed it on Vixen’s right ring finger. ‘By the power vested in me, in the name of the father system, son program and the holy coder, I proclaim you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride’ Michael decreed as Charlie lifted up the veil to reveal Vixen’s tear-filled face. They both embraced in a passionate kiss, to which everyone replied with ‘awwww’. They broke the kiss and everyone cheered loudly and rose from their seats. The closer friends came forward to congratulate them, save for Demi and BK, who left the courtyard. Ko noticed this and motioned Jason to watch. ‘Guys, Demi and BK are leaving’ he reported. The absence of the twins was noticed and they began to follow them silently.

On the balcony where AlexanDradimon was first summoned, stood Demi and BK. ‘It was a beautiful ceremony’ Demi remarked. ‘Yeah, shame we can’t stay for cake’ BK replied. ‘We promised BK, we can’t go back’ Demi stated. ‘Yeah’ BK replied. They sighed sadly and took in the sights. Removed from the balcony, they stood face to face, their staves crossed. ‘What are you doing?’ Steph demanded. The twins were rattled as their friends appeared on the balcony. ‘We’re, not very good at saying goodbye’ BK admitted. ‘Goodbye?’ Kev inquired. ‘Yeah, we have to leave, our purpose is served’ Demi explained. ‘Go where?’ Jason inquired. ‘Home’ they answered. ‘But the Digital World is your home, you belong here’ Aban rationalized. ‘No, we’re going home, to Mysidia’ Demi explained. ‘But, Mysidia doesn’t exist’ Drake stated. ‘Not for you, but in our hearts it does. We’re sorry for all the trouble we’ve caused you, but we shan’t plague you anymore’ BK replied. ‘You can’t’ Steph said tearfully. The twins dipped their heads and reached for their hoods, they drew them down to reveal child-like faces. Demi had short blond hair and blue eyes. BK had short black hair and red eyes. Their ears were slightly pointed. They crossed their staves again. ‘We’re sorry, it’s hard to say goodbye, but we have no choice. Farewell our friends, we won’t see you again’ they both said, tears formed in their eyes. Magical energy began to circle them. ‘BREAK!’ they both cried in a bright green flash. Everyone shielded their eyes from the flash, only to open them to a new realization. Both Demi and BK were turned to stone. There were some horrified gasps and Lydia buried her face into Dom. There was a small sparkle as a tear fell from their eyes and splashed on the ground. Kev watched this and turned away, walking down the stairs. ‘Where are you going?’ Steph demanded. ‘We have a reception we should be getting too’ he answered. ‘You monster, we have to help Demi and BK’ she cried. Kev turned his face to Steph, but only the right side was seen. ‘We couldn’t have changed their minds in a million years. No matter how much we begged, we couldn’t change it. This was their decision from the very beginning. We have to accept that and understand it from their view. They wanted this, we should respect that’ he replied tearfully, his right eye tearing up. He motioned for Magnet to follow, leaving everyone but Alex and Shadow to stand there. They too followed suit. ‘Those two, are the bravest Digimon I have ever seen’ Shadow remarked.

Yay, I am great. Oh, here's my epiclogue

[spoiler=Epilogue: Seven Years Later]

Seven years is a surprisingly long time in the Digital World, where to begin? The Crimson Huskarls for a start. The Leomon Richard created a small band of loyal followers to seek out remaining evil Digimon still allied to the Dark Council. He proved mostly successful in his attempts. His gallant efforts had altered his line slightly, as he now serves as Marsmon of the Olympus Twelve. Jean became a very successful lawyer for Demon Rights, his greatest case being the case of the Fractured Skull. He and Divorce learned how they were linked and live happily together. Divorce’s purity after her battle with Charlie and Vixen resulted in her evolving into Nyaromon, then Salamon, and currently Gatomon. She helps her uncle in his cases, and is surprisingly good at it. Black Hole eventually revealed his feelings to Silence (who had been reborn in the Dark Council’s fortress). She was flattered, but she and he knew her heart belonged to another. He actually accepted the fact is currently dating another Starmon. Freud became a full time military psychiatrist, his techniques, whilst slightly uncouth, are very successful. He also handles special cases, such as Swarm and Shirk. Sharky opened his own coliseum, where Digimon fight to the death. It had been assaulted by many different Digimon Rights officers, but it still stands strong, much to Dom’s delight. Swarm eventually became a TigerVespamon and now commands a new hive of FanBeemon. He is no longer slow thanks to a crack hypnotism session with Freud. Gemni, surprisingly was very balanced as a Lucemon Chaos Mode. He in turn adopted Shirk as his own, and thanks to several sessions with Freud, she is no longer introverted and enjoys her life with Gemni. She occasionally hangs out with Jason and Lydia. Saint Michael was a sadder case. He, like Richard, recruited a band of loyal Digimon to seek out a legendary artifact called ‘The Holy Braille’. Unfortunately, they have not returned from their endeavor.

The Raging Elementals in turn proved an amusing case. They attempted to take the Dark Council’s abandoned base as this own, however, the warp in physics got them lost in the place, until they met Silence, who helped them out of the base. They still intend to take over the world, but due to not possessing a base and being beaten by certain forces in the Digital World, this has yet to be achieved. The Royal Knights returned into hiding, figuring that the world was already in safe hands. Omnimon returned to the trials he had called home and the Dragon Corps were reformed, though there was slight jealousy from Cyber about the heritage of his comrades. Drakath XVI unfortunately passed away in the fourth year of peace, this occurred during a battle between several Dark Council supporters, and thus Blaze assumed the throne as Drakath XVII. Baba and her citizens rebuilt Hospital city from the ruins of the original one. It grew much larger than the original city, and no longer feels the need to defend itself with walls, which were outgrown. Queen Lila grew to become a strong and mature queen. She Digivolved not into Rosemon, but into the peaceful Lotosmon. She rules kindly in these peaceful times, much to Babayaga’s delight. Silence and Enigma rebuilt the Dark Council in its original vision, one of a peaceful image, which Silence claimed ‘It’s what Apocalypse would have wanted’. Jean is a predominate member of the Dark Council, his legal advice has truly helped the Dark Council grow. Andros and Bolt returned to their city and continued their tinkering. They eventually rebuilt the three Sky God Digimon, in which they programmed them with the back-up copies of the original set.

Steph retained the position of mayor of the Holy City, which was fine due to the peace that had settled into the Digital World. Gaomon serves as head of her security network and prime bodyguard. Steph and Kevin eventually did marry after a rather tearful farewell. Before they married, Kevin returned to the Soul Shrine where Magnet had been born. Despite Kevin’s resistance in destroying it, it was ultimately Magnet’s choice. With regret, the Shrine was destroyed and Magnet was reabsorbed in Kevin, making him complete again. After six years of peace, they eventually had a child, she was named Delia Abigail Stout. Charlie and Vixen stayed in the Holy City, they serve as the new medics in the Holy City after learning all they could from Steph. They make a very successful couple and team. They to have a child, not naturally of course. Shortly after peace was restored, the Holy City came across a lone DemiVeemon, to which they eagerly adopted. Vemy, as they call him, inherited the Digi-egg of Miracles from Blaze after he gained the throne of Dramonia. In the sixth year of peace, his curiosity to learn was so great that he traveled to the Islands of DEelevan. There he learned about the power of miracles and began to train as a Royal Knight. He sends postcards every month. Dom and Naomi share some form of relationship. They spend time together, but any spare time they could be spending is taken up by Dom training for his next match in Sharky’s coliseum. He still keeps Phasco with him as a sort of ‘good luck charm’. Sal on the other hand, realized her dark passion and rejoined the Dark Council. Naomi in turn did the same, not wanting to be away from her partner. Aban and Keras became philosophers on the Digital World, Keras even has his own line of fortune cookies, funnily enough, his most unpopular cookie is his Black Sabbath cookie, which inside reads ‘You are going to die’. Aban became a sort of novelist in his spare time. Drake and Beelze became bounty hunters after finding out that Reaper was a traitor. He spends a lot of time roaming the Digital World, but always manages to spare the time to see Steph. Alex, not content with life in the Flower Villa, joined Drake in his hunts, Shadow didn’t seem to mind either way. As a team, they managed to put down several rebellions and one uprising. Lydia and Jason started going out, after they were inducted into Baba’s medical school. They lived in Hospital Town about five years into the peacetime. Ko and Lop are generally their assistants, but they spend their time composing music, which was surprising.

Finally, the stone forms of Demi and BK remained where they were. A plate was placed at their feet, which reads ‘Here lies DemiWarlockmon and BKDemiWarlockmon, the Children from Mysidia and by far to of the bravest Digimon to ever live’. Barefaced flattery, but the truth is always revealed. In all, the Digital World has yet again reached the ideal state of peace.

The End

A pen ran over the ‘the end part’ and with satisfaction, Aban dropped his quill pen into its pot. He blew on the pages a couple of times and closed the large book. The cover was trimmed with gold in a decorative style. The image of the page depicted two staves that were crossed. The title read ‘The Children from Mysidia’. He rose from his desk and stretched, his spine cracking slightly. He was a little taller, but then, he was already tall. His hair was messy and unkempt, but this little goatee was well kept. There was a knock at the door. ‘Yes?’ he inquired. Keras entered, he looked the same, but his antennae were a little straighter. ‘Aren’t you ready yet?’ he inquired. Aban chuckled as he looked at the clock. ‘Sorry Keras, I was just too excited, it’s done’ he claimed. ‘It is’ Keras said with delight. Aban nodded as he picked up the book and handed it to Keras. He flipped through the pages, until he reached the end. ‘This is wonderful’ he remarked. Aban smiled as he received it back. ‘I know, I hope the others will like it’ he replied. ‘I’m sure they will, now get ready, it’s Delia’s first birthday, and the party is in an hour’ Keras explained and he left Aban alone in the room. ‘Aye’ Aban muttered as he left the study, book in hand.

Aban was done up in a nice suit. His hair had been done up and he had a small cane. Keras was wearing a little bow tie and was carrying a present. ‘It’ll be nice to see everyone again’ Aban mused. ‘Yes, it will be’ Keras replied as they walked up the steps to Demi and BK’s balcony. He nodded to them both as he entered Steph’s office. The furniture had been moved to make room for the party. Sitting on her desk was Steph and Kevin. Steph’s hair was done up in a tight bun, but she looked happy in her mayoral suit. Kev was a little more lax, he was wearing a nice shirt and long black pants. He was bouncing a small baby. Aban smiled as he approached them. ‘Hey Aban’ Kev said. ‘Hello you two’ Aban replied. ‘You look as if you have something to tell us’ Steph stated and took a swig from her glass. Aban chuckled as he revealed the book, which Steph accepted. She flicked through the pages. ‘You are remarkable’ Steph said. ‘But how did you get Demi and BK’s parts?’ she inquired. Aban scratched the back of his head. ‘You know, it was funny really. But you remember during that freak thunderstorm right? Well, I was sheltering with you guys in your office when a bolt struck their statues. Somehow, a bit of magic must’ve leaked out because I saw their memories as if they were my own’ Aban explained. Both of them raised their eyebrows, but Delia just giggled. ‘So who else is here?’ Aban inquired nonchalantly. ‘Well, Drake, Alex, Beelze and Shadow are going to arrive soon. Charlie, Vixen, Lydia, Jason, Lop and Ko are already here, Dom and Naomi are also coming, though much later on’ Steph explained. ‘It’ll be nice to see them again’ Aban remarked.

It was an hour in and the party was in full swing. Dom, Naomi, Sal and Phasco had arrived. Dom was slightly drunk already. He was much larger than before, needing to put on mass for the coliseum. There was a new scar on his face, but he seemed fine with it. Naomi was wearing a nice black dress, though the demon-wing bow was a slight put off. Vixen and Charlie looked happy. Vixen looked a little older and her fur was slightly lighter; Charlie looked more aged, for a twenty-five year old, but he was happy. Lydia and Jason were much older as well. Drake had much longer hair, which was done up in a ponytail. Alex’s hair was still short, apparently, he let Shadow have a go at haircutting and he proved oddly successful. In all they were happy. The presents on the present table piled high up. Unbeknownst to everyone else, two hooded figures had entered the room. Their outfits were long and brown, with hoods covering their faces. In their hands was a present each. One was a white box wrapped with a black ribbon, the other a black box wrapped with white ribbon. They silently moved across the floor, deposited their presents on the table, and turned to leave. Keras spotted them, but he rubbed his eyes and they were gone. ‘Must’ve been my imagination’ he remarked.

Present time came next, but Gaomon had been sniffing around the table. ‘Steph, these two presents here, they have no scent’ he remarked, pointing to the new additions. Steph pursed her lips as she looked at them. On the table was a pair of scissors, which she used to cut the ribbon on the white box. The box opened and inside was a small doll, shaped exactly like Demi. The same occurred with the other box, which contained a small BK doll. She held them up and they just lay there. Everyone grouped around her and looked at the dolls. ‘Odd’ Aban remarked. ‘Who gave those?’ Dom inquired. ‘I didn’t’ they all answered. ‘Wait’ Keras cried. They all looked at him. ‘I remember earlier, I saw these two hooded figures walking across the room, I thought it was the drink, because they vanished soon after’ he explained. ‘Could it have been?’ Vixen began. ‘Impossible, they’re set in stone’ Charlie countered. The whole group looked at the statues. Though impossible to see the expressions from here, the sad faces of the twins had changed to that of a warm smile.

Meanwhile, in Aban’s study, something was happening. There was a quick burst of light and on the desk was a small book. It was brown in colour and looked old and worn. On the sides of the front cover were sketches of the Legendary Warrior’s Symbols. The title of the book read ‘The Author’s Chronicles’. It shuddered slightly and the front cover moved, and the book opened to the first page. A small paragraph was etched there.

Day 1 in the Digital World.

I never knew what was really impossible, because I am usually accepting of many realities. But I never truly expected this, to be trapped in a reality I created. It is absolutely insane, this shouldn’t be right. This world only exists in y mind, or does it? I can’t honestly tell anymore, nor can I understand why my own friends are stuck in here or why we have the spirits of the Legendary Warriors. This is a right mess, but I know one thing. This started with Parralelmon, and I will make damned sure it end with him.

~BrokenHeart15

So, yay and stuff.

I noticed that the legendary warriors appeared several times already. So the Author's Chronicles take place during Children of Mysidia.

So I'm going to try to guess a couple of the Spirits the characters have.

Fenrir:. Thunder seems like one of the most raw fighting power so that is probably what Broken picked. Or he could just say something like "I don't need a stupid spirit." And just beat the sheet out of digimon with a chansaw sword.

Kuja: Light, since light is the symbol of love and sparkly things and stuff.

Broken: Dark, he has Apocalypsemon in his avatar and stuff.

If I'm in it I'll probably have Metal since it's the strategic one. But if I am in it it's probably because their are 10 legendary warriors so he has allot of positions to fill.

C-2: Darkness is his type of thing but Broken is occupying that. So he might be Wood because it's tricky attacks.

I would suggest having the legendary warriors be different than in Frontier (presumably since the spirits fused with different people) but that's allot of work and the Legendary warriors already appeared.

Lets see here Yankee the avalible options were: wood, earth (who gets beaten up so easily once someone manages to get a best spirit), water, wind, fire and ice.

Since you probably didn't want to be a teddy bear you couldn't have ice, fire is for people who are hot headed and stuff, Earth was the wimpy spirit, and the other two had boobs.

So there.

@Fallen: Yeah. I guess you would be Fire but that's also process of elimination.

Archived