Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what the mist ones about so I would like to see Author's chronicles because I vaguely suspect it will be something like Kuja's fic were you run out of plot so you go into your fic to wreck havoc in order to progress the storyline.

I friggin' love you. xDDDDDDDDD

Author's Chronicles~

Nexev, you owe me a dollar. Also, I wonder what's so important back at the Islands, guess we'll find out

[spoiler=Chapter 59: Grieving Engine]

Lydia and Jason were purposely kept at the back of the attacking forces to keep them out of trouble, and boy did they know it. ‘This stinks, Dom just put us here so we wouldn’t get as many enemies as him’ Lydia pouted. ‘Maybe he thought we couldn’t fight?’ Lop suggested. ‘You can, Ko can, Jason can, and I can. SO why won’t he let us?’ Lydia demanded. ‘Because you are too young’ a pleasant voice answered. Walking towards them was a strange parody of a creature, two Digimon that were attached to the hip, one was yellow in colour and seemed shadowy; the other was a red and black version. Next to it was a large man in a beekeeper’s outfit, there was a constant buzz about it. ‘You must be Oblivimon’s stooges’ Ko remarked. ‘Yes, we are, what about it?’ the red side of the creature demanded gruffly. The yellow side giggled. ‘Don’t mind him, we’re Gemnimon, or Gemni if you will. But if you want to address us separately, I Gemnus, and he is Nigel’ Gemnus said. ‘Not by choice’ Nigel said roughly. ‘We do in fact serve Oblivimon, but stooge is too strong a word’ the beekeeper said. ‘Little late Swarm’ Nigel said. ‘Never too late’ Swarm replied. Nigel rubbed his temples. ‘Forgive Swarm, he is a little slow because he thinks both side of the argument you see’ Gemnus explained. ‘Is he like, mental?’ Jason inquired. ‘No no, just, slow’ Gemnus replied. ‘We don’t know what that means’ Ko cut in. ‘I told you, these are just little kids, you’re ‘superb diction’ can’t relate to them’ Nigel stated. ‘It was worth a try right?’ Gemnus said desperately. Nigel patted him on his back. ‘No’ he said sternly.

Drake had found Gaomon curled up in one of the cracks left by his battle. ‘Gaomon’ Drake shouted. The little dog didn’t respond to his cries. ‘Gaomon, we’re Steph’ he begged. The little dog yet again didn’t respond. Drake nodded to Beelze, who reached into the crack and managed to draw out Gaomon, he was clasping something with all his might. ‘Steph’ Drake said softly. Gaomon uncurled as Beelze placed him gently to the ground. In his gloves was the yellow and silver Digivice. Drake shed a small tear, but remained composed. Gaomon seemed to be beyond tears, as he had run out and was too weak. Drake took the Digivice and held it in his hand, the Digivice latching to his right arm dropped to the ground as he replaced it with Steph’s. ‘Gaomon, we cannot stay here and mourn, there is still Oblivimon to face’ he said sternly. ‘And do what? We’re destined to die on this cold, dismal battleground. Demi and BK are the ones to kill Oblivimon, not us’ Gaomon stated. ‘There are still the Crimson Huskarls, we have to end them’ Drake reminded him. ‘Richard is already dead, I can die peacefully’ Gaomon said dismissively as he crawled towards the crack again. ‘I am not a war casualty’ Richard stated as he approached them. ‘Did anyone say: cue back from the dead?’ Beelze inquired sarcastically. ‘You may have injured me in combat before Gaomon, but let me assure you that this shall not be a repeat of the past’ Richard warned. ‘Ummm, Gaomon is currently unavailable to fight you’ Drake replied. ‘And why is that?’ Richard inquired. ‘Well, he Is currently attempting to rot away in a hole after failing to comes to term with the idea that his partner and very best friend is dead’ Drake spelled out slowly. ‘Then I shall wait’ Richard stated. ‘You’re gonna be standing there a long time’ Drake warned.

‘You know, you would be more intimidating if not for the fact that you guys seem totally like idiots’ Ko said. ‘We may be a tad dysfunctional, but we’re not idiots’ Gemnus protested. ‘Yeah, we’re Oblivimon’s elite and we’re much stronger and better looking than you are’ Nigel added. ‘It’s like if Demi and BK were fused together at the hip and gained some brain cells, then tragically lost them all’ Lop remarked. Lydia looked at her little partner. ‘That’s mean of you, it seems Naomi was a bad influence on you’ Lydia scolded. Lop blushed a little bit. ‘We’re not stupid’ Swarm said. ‘Yes, thank you Swarm’ Gemnus replied. ‘Well, this is fun, but we have a battle to get to, so bye bye’ Lydia said and they walked off. Gemni and Swarm were stunned for about three seconds (average time) before actually chasing after them. ‘We’re meant to be fighting you’ Nigel stated. ‘Okay’ the all answered. ‘Do you place any regard for your lives?’ Gemnus inquired. ‘Of course we do, we just don’t place any regards for yours’ Ko answered. ‘Fair enough’ Swarm said. ‘Well, catch me if you can’ Lydia said and began to run off. Gemni followed the girl, trying to keep up, which is hard when you have four feet and two minds. Jason looked at Swarm; the buzzing seemed to become more riled. ‘Run rabbit run’ he muttered.

On another raging battlefront, Naomi and Lilithmon were fighting an oddly large group of Digimon. They seemed to be desperately trying to protect something as they cut through the group. ‘This is getting us nowhere Lilith. Modify: Nazar Fang’ Naomi cried. The Nazar Nail of Lilith’s hand began to extend into a longer and by far crueler claw. ‘Phantom Sigh’ Lilith whispered and blew a large black cloud to the group. Their data slowly degraded and melted away, clearing out a good body of the group and revealing the prize. It was a small girl holding a Y-shaped stick. A puppet with a gun was by her side. ‘A human, here?’ Naomi inquired. ‘No, that’s a Digimon; I can sense a dark aura. She’s one of Oblivimon’s elite’ Lilith warned. The girl realized they were talking about her and she flinched. ‘What d-d-d-d-d-do you want from me?’ she timidly asked. ‘You positive she’s an elite, she seems more like a frightened child to me’ Naomi remarked. ‘She is, gut she is stronger than all of you twerps comgined’ the puppet croaked. Naomi grimaced at the puppet, who pointing its gun at them. ‘Whatever the case, we’re going to destroy you now’ Naomi stated. The girl squeaked loudly and hid her face with the puppet. ‘Put me down and attack them Shirk; you’re stronger than them’ the puppet cried whilst wriggling in her grasp. ‘But they’re going to attack’ Shirk whimpered. The puppet began to giggle. ‘That’s funny Shirk, they’re going to attack. You can attack to, you know that right?’ the puppet chortled. ‘But, what if they hurt me?’ Shirk squeaked. ‘Then hurt them gack’ the puppet ordered. ‘Okay Ventrilomon, I’ll try’ the girl conceded. The girl and the puppet glew with a mysterious green energy. ‘Nature Bullet (Gullet)’ the both cried. The small gun the puppet was holding glew with the same energy and it fired a large bolt of the green energy, it missed as it flew overhead. ‘Hold me steady’ the puppet ordered. ‘Sorry’ Shirk whimpered. ‘Before we fight, what is your Digimon name?’ Lilith inquired. Shirk raised her sad eyes to Naomi and Lilith. ‘I am Submitmon, known as Shirk of the Crimson Huskarls, please don’t hurt me’ she whimpered. ‘So many questions were answered by that name’ Naomi said.

Lydia and Lop were facing off against Gemni. ‘Okay, Digivolve Lopmon’ Lydia ordered. Lop was surrounded by a black column of light that widened and reveal the non-happy version of Cherubimon. Its wide mouth cracked into a fiendish grin. ‘The one who would shatter the balance of the world, Cherubimon’ Gemnus recited. ‘Modify: Night Stealer’ Lydia cried. The beam emanating from the Digivice struck Cherubimon. Into its hands was summoned an enormous mace. The spikes glittering in the sunlight. It roared and pounded the ground where Gemni was. It smashed the ground and the mace was removed, revealing that Gemni wasn’t there. ‘Eh?’ Cherubi demanded. There was grim flapping to see only Gemnus’ body; it was flying on a pair of dark black and red wings. ‘We’re very malleable, we can warp our shapes to fit our needs, I can turn into a drill ya know’ Gemnus mused. Cherubi glared as she slammed her hands together and formed a large spear. ‘Lightning Spear’ Cherubi roared. She flung the spear and it soared through the air. Gemnus laughed as he leaned to the left and avoided it. ‘Oh dear, you’re too big and you’re attacks are too flashy, you can’t hurt us’ Nigel mocked. ‘Tornado Kick’ a Pazu cried as she sailed through the air and struck Gemnus in the back and drove him straight to the ground. Gracefully she flipped off him and landed nearby. ‘Pazuricciamon?’ Lydia inquired. ‘Yes dear, you might find it funny, me helping you, but don’t think we care about you. Oblivimon and his stooges threaten the world, and that’s our job. So we separated to help you guys’ Pazu explained. ‘Thanks, any help we can get is fine’ Lydia said woodenly. Gemni grunted as the debris their body’s was forced off. Nigel appeared at his brother’s side as they stared at Pazu. The wind effects surrounding her made her boobs bounce slowly up and down (perv). ‘Hubba hubba, your breasts are fantastic’ Nigel said. ‘You, like that’ Pazu said coyly. ‘Ya’ Nigel moaned. Pazu grabbed her breasts with both hands and cupped them, giving a few bounces. Drool began to fall from Nigel’s mouth as the bouncing continued. Neither Gemnus nor Nigel were watching as Cherubi snuck up behind him and had the head of the mace above them. She brought it straight down on them. ‘Owww’ they both moaned.

Jason and Ko (already Tyrant) had taken up battle positions on a cliff. Swarm was still at the base of the cliff and hadn’t reacted to anything they had done. Suddenly, a cloud of bees began to pour out from openings in the suit and they buzzed angrily. It was a vicious cloud of black and yellow. Each clung to Swarm’s body and they flew him up to the cliff; he landed and the cloud buzzed threateningly. A cloud of smoke emanated from the smoke can Swarm held, it aggravated the swarm further and drove them made, striking out at Ko. He attempted to swipe at them with his right hand, hitting some and reducing them to a sticky honey that clung stubbornly to his hand. Ko attempted to stretch his hands to break the bonds, but it clung to his hand. The bees landed on him and attempted to sting him, only having their stingers break from his thick carapace. Each bee dissolved into the thick honey, which clung to his joints and wings. He grunted as his lower and upper wings fumbled. ‘Modify: Tyrant Mantle’ Jason shouted quickly. Ko’s wings cut through the stickiness as they form into the large purple blades. ‘Thanks Jason’ Ko said. ‘You’re welcome, but you can’t fight him like this, you’re too big’ Jason cried. ‘I know, but we have nothing else to use’ Tyrant replied. ‘You cannot win’ Swarm buzzed as more bees issued forth from his body. ‘What can we do?’ Tyrant argued as he batted away the next swarm and was further covered in honey. Jason began to think desperately. ‘Wait, I remember now. Baihumon gave us the data of a powerful mega insect Digimon. But how do we unlock it?’ Jason inquired. ‘No idea, but if you can figure it out, that would be fantastic’ Ko replied. With a raised fist, he attempted to crush Swarm, but he managed to evade the attack. ‘You cannot win’ Swarm repeated. ‘Why can’t you stop Swarm’s bees? You’re the kind of insects’ Jason shouted. ‘Because they’re bees, they serve as one mind and one mind only, trying to control such a unified mind is like trying to lasso a tornado’ Ko replied. Swarm kept sending out bees and approached them both.

Naomi and Lilith had been forced back in their fight with Shirk, as their combination of nature attacks kept putting them back. ‘Lilith, go in there and get that puppet from her’ Naomi ordered. Lilith nodded and flew towards them. ‘Shirk cried and protected her face with Ventrilo. Lilith stopped in front of them and kicked Ventrilo out of her hands and several feet into the air. After five feet, Shirk suddenly rocketed off after it. Both tamer and partner watched in bemusement as both were several feet into the air, then they plummeted back down to the ground in with a terrible crunching noise. Shirk had landed on top of Ventrilo and they both were groaning. ‘Git off me’ Ventrilo moaned. Shirk got up and off Ventrilo, he was in a bad shape, his little legs were broken. His gun barrel had been crushed and made useless. ‘Damnit Shirk’ Ventrilo shouted. ‘I’m sorry’ Shirk tearfully apologized. Naomi looked at Lilith and nodded. Lilith approached the duo and glowered at Shirk, forcing the girl to flinch. She raised her dress slightly to reveal a rather pointy set of stilettos. ‘Bye bye’ she said cheerfully as she rammed the heel down through its tiny chest before it could mutter another word. ‘That all you got?’ he demanded. Lilith raised the heel and impaled several times, until he no longer replied. Shirk removed her trembling hands to see the ruined shell of Ventrilomon. ‘Ventrilomon’ she cried, tears forming at her eyes. Naomi approached the girl and nodded to Lilith. Lilith held the girls face in her left hand, forcing her to look up. ‘We will leave you in peace now, to mourn’ Naomi said kindly. Shirk didn’t reply as tears fell, they became red as Lilith impaled her with the Nazar Fang in the stomach. ‘Nazar Nail’ Lilith said. Shirk shuddered as the claw broke right through her body and out of her back. It was removed and the data at the wound began to corrode and break away in brown chunks. ‘We have wasted enough time here’ Naomi replied and walked off. Lilith chortled elegantly at that little joke and followed her, leaving Shirk to slowly degrade. In her mind, voices raced across it. ‘Find more data girl!’ a hideous voice screeched. ‘More data’ she mumbled as her hand clung to the stick in her hand. Her data was breaking apart faster and the hand grasping the stick corroded, causing the stick to drop to the ground. Streams of crimson energy streamed away from where Shirk was.

Jason was tapping buttons on hid Digivice, attempting to find the Digivolve files. Eventually, with a bit of luck he began to load the data, he skipped past each level until he found the mega files. A picture of a helmeted black beetle appeared. ‘I found it’ he declared to Ko, who was struggling with the honey coating his armour. ‘Okay, Slide Evolution’ Jason declared. A column of white energy surrounded Ko, but it turned black and it began to reduce in size. It faded to reveal what would happen if you crossed a BlackWargreymon with a Stingmon. ‘GrandisKuwagamon’ Ko declared. ‘Modify: Lord Grandis’ Jason declared, just going with it. The claws on both of Ko’s arms grew in length, become long, serrated and black. ‘Curious’ Swarm remarked. Ko made a sound that a smirk would make, before lifting a few feet into the air and rushing Swarm. ‘Grandis Scissors’ he cried and swung both his arms, cutting through the beekeeping suit, it and the smoke can dropped to the ground as a tremendous swarm of bees scattered. ‘You cannot beat every single one of me’ Swarm said through every bee. ‘I don’t have to’ Ko said arrogantly. ‘Oh?’ Swarm inquired. ‘Indeed so’ Ko replied as he looked at the smoke can. ‘Gran Killer’ he announced, slicing down with his claws and created a dimensional warp. It tore apart the can and a large and rather ugly queen bee with it. The swarm began screeching erratically as every bee began to explode into clouds of honey. From the can, streams of crimson energy leaked away. ‘We did it’ Jason shouted joyfully. ‘Not yet’ Ko warned.

Cherubi removed the mace to find Gemnus and Nigel comically flattened ‘That was cheap, using boobies to distract us’ Gemnus groaned. Pazu giggled as she sent a wind out and blew them out of the hole like a leaf. They floated down and landed. ‘They’re a quarter of an inch thick. They are a Crimson Huskarl pancake’ Cherubi laughed. The 2D form of Gemni rose up onto its feet and suddenly became 3D again. ‘That was cheap’ Gemnus repeated. Cherubi laughed again and they looked at her. Lydia knew they were about to attack, and she bit her lip. ‘I guess it is the end of the road for us, Cherubimon knows what she’s doing, and I do to’ she thought. ‘Pazu, get out of here’ she ordered. ‘Fine’ Pazu replied and flew off. ‘Dark/Light Creeper’ Gemni hissed, firing a blast of dark energy that snaked through the air, before splitting into dark and light that struck Cherubimon in the chest and drove her to the ground. She wasn’t moving and small traces of data were leaking from the wound. ‘We can’t give up yet’ Lydia cried. Her Digivice began to radiant energy as Cherubi went from bad to good form. ‘Burst Evolution’ Lydia cried. ‘Cherubimon, Burst Digivolve to Cherubimon Burst Mode’ Cherubi declared. Her colouring became a brilliant rose colour, the white trim becoming a pleasant cream. On the jester ruff, each ball became consumed in shimmering white fires. The runes of the holy earrings began to glow brightly as well. Cherubimon pulled herself from the hole and scooped up Lydia, who proceeded to rest on her shoulder. ‘Big difference’ Nigel said arrogantly and they both charged up a punch.‘I will lend you my strength’ Lydia thought. Gemni leapt through the air and nailed Cherubi with a punch, their chaotic energies swirling in an attack. Their victim grunted, but managed to bring her arms around and hold them in a hug. ‘Goodnight Boom’ she said happily. The holy energy being emitted from her arms seemed to warp the energies released from the punches. Gemni began screaming as both sides were forced to divide into separate beings. ‘Goodbye Jason, it has been fun, sorry I dragged you into all this’ Lydia thought as the energy continued to warp the area. This apology made little difference as the energy began growing in power, warping the close area until, in one brilliant flash; all four of them were gone. Streams of crimson energy departed the scene.

Jason and Ko saw the explosion light up the steadily darkening sky. ‘That was Cherubimon, I fancy that she and Lydia met their match’ Ko remarked. ‘Yeah’ Jason replied woodenly. Blaze and Willis landed nearby and approached them. ‘Good to see you in one piece, when we heard that you had a run in with one of the Huskarls, we came as fast as we could. Where is he?’ Blaze asked quickly. ‘Dead, Ko killed him after destroying the queen bee’ Jason again replied woodenly. ‘You seem a little somber after such a victory’ Willis remarked. ‘It’s Lydia, she’s, she was in that bright flash of light’ Jason cried. Tears broke through and he covered his eyes with his sleeve. ‘Please, reunite your tragic pieces boy, she wouldn’t want you to cry, you must be courageous in the face of your departed friend’ Blaze said. Jason stopped, his mouth twisted into a curious thought. ‘Courage? Blaze’ Jason began. ‘What is it?’ Blaze inquired. ‘On the Island of Courage, would the Trial be active, same as in all islands?’ he inquired. ‘I suppose so, but we don’t need the trials, life was returned to the islands’ Blaze answered. Jason removed his sleeve and his became determined. ‘Yes we do, come on Ko’ Jason said and ran over to Ko. His partner held onto him and took off towards the islands. ‘What the devil would he need there?’ Willis wondered.

Hmmm' date=' I do indeed wonder what will happen on those islands. I agree with Blaze; The Islands are alive, so why do they need the Trials?

And also, it seems excellently logical he does this, but why the hell does Gaomon act all emo and wanna die?

[/quote']

Gaomon is obviously acting like you in that situation. Pssh.

Oh, and the lack of Belphemon raeg disturbs me.

Yeah, I have to admit he sounds like you in the regulants.

At Broken I guessed those by using logic, you gave Jason a super sword and Grandis so he wasn't lkely to die, Alex never fights early so his battle will be near the end, Sharky is the most powerful Huskral so Dominic and him won't fight until the way end, and it would be ridiculos if Richard was killed just after being revived. Naomi might deserve getting killed but then her digivice would go unexplained so she needed to live. Aban and Freud already encountered one another but decided not to battle so they are conflict free for a while.

Lydia on the other hand has nothing making her paticuraly unique among the tamers so her death would be relativly uneventful and she didn't have any chekov's guns to use.

The next battles will be Aban and Scarlamenge ripoff vs Freud, Richard vs Gaomon Drake and Rubicante ripoff, Alex and turtle vs the paladin guy (who's prophecy contains plot exposition), and finally Sharky vs Dominic and Golbius.

In that order.

If I get this right it would be hillarous.

BTW Broken do frequent commentors to this thread get a cameo in the Author Chronicles?

Well, this is what I believe the fourth-last chapter, and wowee, looks like a few more Crimson Huskarls are out of the race, esepcially Freud.

[spoiler=Chapter 60: Yasotynnufgnihtynafoknihtt’nacI]

Dom was happily gutting away at any challenger who approached him. The claw weapons he was using were deadly efficient in slicing and dicing away at enemies. There was a loud roar and some screams as several members of his own side were being tossed into the air. The roar grew louder as a hideous man shark….thing was cutting its way through to Dom. It’s bottom half seemed like a regular scuba man, but the top half was a large shark head and body, with some gas tanks on his back and cords reaching from them to the beast’s mouth. ‘Piss! Tits! Crap!’ it roared. ‘I hope that isn’t a statement of intent’ Dom muttered. A small DemiDevimon flew down to the shark and twisted some valves on the gas tanks. The shark began to breath deeply and became calm. ‘Why, hello there’ he said intelligently, his fangs glistening. ‘So nice to see you in this, verdant field of death’ it continued. ‘Spare me the crap, who are you?’ Dom demanded. The creature laughed loudly. ‘So you saw through me crappy Freud imitation then? Ha ha! I am GreatWhitemon of the Crimson Huskarls, I am not called Sharky’ Sharky said (HEY!). Dom cut his own toothy grin as a menacing look appeared in his eyes. ‘Good then, I was hoping to kick one of you guys butts’ he mocked. Sharky (HEY!) began laughing again loudly. ‘I like a challenge, but small fry like you aren’t worth my time. That teddy bear in your baby baggy wouldn’t even make for a good meal’ Sharky (oh I give up) laughed. Dom laughed as well as he placed Phasco on the ground and initialized Digivolution. Sharky watched as the little bear became a much larger bear. ‘Ha ha ha! Belphemon only wakes up every thousand years’ he laughed. ‘Modify: Wake UP!’ Dom ordered, striking the clock with the modify beam. It chimed loudly and the chains snapped, warping Sleep Mode into Raeg Mode. ‘Ha ha ha! Now that is a challenge, I accept’ Sharky laughed as he turned the valves on both gas tanks off. ‘Excellent’ Dom said with a devilish grin.

Alex had refrained from most of the fighting; it was not to his tastes. Shadow however felt differently as he slaughtered most of the enemies before him. ‘Rinkazen’ Shadow cried, igniting his blades and decimating the rows of mindless enemies. ‘This is tiring Shadow, dispense the rest of the enemies’ Alex ordered lazily. ‘Rest if you want, this is the most fun I’ve had in ages’ Shadow roared as he cut through a rearing Armormon. ‘Yes, unfortunately the fun must stop’ a light yet powerful voice stated from above. Both tamer and partner looked up to see a tall angel descend in a ray of light, with a slight chorus of hallelujah. ‘A Crimson Huskarl’ Alex stated as the angel landed. The angel made a flourishing bow. ‘Indeed, I am Saintmon, better known amongst my cohorts as Michael’ Michael introduced. ‘Pleasant, but fortunately you are going to be destroyed’ Alex stated coldly. ‘Don’t you mean unfortunately?’ Michael inquired. ‘I meant what I said, don’t try to understand it any other way’ Alex ordered. ‘To the lord all has but one meaning’ Michael recited. ‘Ugh, I’ve heard of these guys. He is one of the followers from the Cathedral of Shadows, a sect that believes their savior will arise from the darkness of neglect and lead them into a glorious future. Whilst you were in a coma I had heard that one of their most zealous priests had found their savior, he, as in, Michael must’ve been referring to Oblivimon’ Shadow reported. ‘Indeed I had. My savior Oblivimon fits the texts perfectly, he must be the savior, there is no other. I joined him after proving to him my worthiness. Now I sit at his grand table, to dine with my comrades in the last supper of the dying world’ Michael said happily. Alex’s eyes slowly dipped in to a form of death glare. ‘You’re looking in the wrong place for your savior, Oblivimon is going to lose, and you along with him. Demi and BK are going to destroy your master, so I guess I will have to settle for you’ Alex stated. ‘Such fire and passion, my lord told me of the boy Alex Sable. Coincidently, he too appears synonymous with the texts’ Michael thought. ‘Shadow, prepare yourself’ Alex ordered. Shadow readied his blades, uniting them at the base of their hilts to create a duel blade.

Aban and Keras had moved further in the battle, going so far as to being actually able to see the battle. ‘I wanna go fight’ Keras whined. ‘Save your energy, we don’t want you wasting it’ Aban said soothingly. ‘Indeed so, I would hate for you to not be at fool strength’ Freud said from behind them. Aban emitted a girly shriek as he jumped from his position. ‘Now that ve have taken that into accordance, I must say it is time for you to die. Shame really, a noble mind like yours comes along very rarely. I do extend my humblest apologies’ Freud stated. ‘Your what?’ Keras inquired. ‘Apologies’ Freud repeated. ‘That’s what I thought’ Keras said. ‘You seem confident, that is good’ Freud remarked. ‘No fighting it now, time to Digivolve Keras’ Aban stated. Blah blah blah, Keras Digivolve blah. Blah blah blah Diaboromon blah. ‘Your bug is mighty, but it cannot stand to my Rorschach Illusion’ Freud stated as he drew a pendulum from his sleeve and gently swung it from side to side. The world begin to shimmer as white consumed everything. A black smudge appeared on a wall of the reality, it spread with an oozing noise into the shape of something a three-year old painted. ‘Vhat do you see here?’ Freud inquired. ‘A butterfly?’ Aban hesitated. ‘I see’ Freud mused as the black thing ripped itself from the wall and became a large black butterfly. It flitted away into nothingness. A new smudge appeared and spread to like something that might possibly a glove. ‘Vhat do you see here?’ Freud inquired. ‘A boxing glove’ Aban answered. ‘As you vish’ Freud replied. The image shimmered and a spring-loaded boxing glove launched from the wall and sucker punched Aban. His knees shook as he fell to the floor, clenching his stomach. ‘How does that make you feel?’ Freud inquired mockingly. ‘Sick’ Aban groaned.

Sharky roared and leapt at Belphemon, who attacked with his claw. Sharky changed his angle and bit straight through the power claw, shattering it to pieces. Belphe took no notice as he swung at Sharky with his other claw, which were bitten off by the shark. Belphe growled menacingly as Sharky chewed the crushed remains and swallowed. ‘Needs seasoning’ he remarked. ‘Stop playing and fight damnit’ Dom shouted. Sharky looked at Dom and grinned. ‘Fine’ he growled and leapt into the ground, his fin cutting through the surface of the ground. ‘Eh?’ both of them could say as the fin began to move wildly, cutting from one side to the other hastily. ‘Keep an eye out’ Dom ordered. Sharky’s fin dipped into the ground. ‘How?’ Belphe growled. ‘Behind!’ Dom shouted as Sharky leapt from the ground with his jaws wide open. ‘Lampranthus’ Belphe growled, a chain snaking through the air and slamming Sharky in the mouth, also unleashing a wave of infernal fire. Sharky bit on the chain and broke it, landing on the ground. He spat out the chewed remains and fanned his mouth, which was comically smoking. ‘Dat wash your rasht mishtake’ he moaned as his tongue smoldered. He dived into the ground again and began to move a bit slower, but still fast enough. ‘This might not be good’ Dom said as the telltale fin dipped into the ground.

Alex and Shadow watched as Michael was on his knees and muttering a prayer. ‘While we’re young’ Shadow said in annoyance. ‘In the name of the father system, son program and the holy coder, amen’ Michael finished. ‘Prayer cannot be rushed sinners. Now that you oppose the new world, you must be purged from the old one’ Michael stated. ‘You’re one to talk, but talk is cheap. Let your cold steel talk’ Shadow roared. ‘Those are the words of a true warrior of darkness’ a cold voice commended. ‘Golbiusmon’ Alex stated without turning around. Behind him the dark knight Digimon approached, his armour clanking on the hard ground. ‘You can go about your business boy, this is personal’ Golbius said to Alex. ‘Personal how?’ Shadow demanded. ‘This dirty sods order was the reason I was imprisoned by the harmonious ones for threatening the world’ Golbius replied. ‘My order did no such thing. We had you imprisoned for being a general nuisance’ Michael replied sternly. ‘Threat’ Golbius argued. ‘Nuisance’ Michael countered. ‘This completely ridiculous’ Alex sighed as the angel and the knight began to argue.

Alex and Shadow had left them both to find more enemies to battle, leaving Michael and Golbius to argue it out. ‘I feel as if I’m forgetting something’ Michael said. He looked where Alex and Shadow was and found them gone. ‘Oh yes, I was meant to do battle with the boy Alex Sable’ Michael realized. ‘You’re pathetic’ Golbius stated. ‘No time to argue sinner, you will face judgment after Alex and Shadow’ Michael stated and rose into the air. He surveyed the area and found them both. He immediately flew off after them with Golbius following on foot. Alex and Shadow had cleared out another area of enemies when Michael landed. ‘Okay now, you are going to face me and face judgment’ Michael stated. ‘Yeah right, with me at his side, we’re unbeatable’ Golbius bragged as he approached. ‘Who said you could fight with me?’ Shadow asked coldly. ‘No one, I do what is in my best interest, and these huskarls and their master are not in my best interest’ Golbius retorted. ‘Just don’t get in my way’ Shadow conceded and raised his blades. Michael summoned his shield and sword and remained ready. Golbius drew his massive claymore. ‘Don’t get in my way’ Golbius whispered to Shadow. The dragon warrior almost smiled at that remark.

Aban was sitting in the white void, ignoring the black smudges that kept appearing. ‘I cannot test you if you do not respond’ Freud stated. ‘Oh, I’ll give you a response. You can go and shove that pendulum where the sun don’t shine’ Aban snapped. Keras clapped his claws several times. ‘Congratulations Freud, you have succeeded in what I perceived impossible. You have actually broken Aban’s patience’ he said. ‘Vhy thank, I guess that can act as a personal achievement’ Freud replied. ‘Aban, aren’t you going to counter?’ Keras inquired. Aban remained quiet, his eyes were closed and he was quietly mumbling to himself. ‘Keras, use Cable Crusher at the void in front of me’ he ordered. ‘Okay’ Keras said uncertainly and faced Aban’s direction. ‘Cable Crusher’ he roared and his long gangly arms snaked through the wall of the void. ‘Aaaah’ Freud cried and the white void vanished. Keras’ arm had impaled the pendulum on a rock. He withdrew his arm and Aban took the pendulum still stuck on the claw. ‘Very clever Heir Dalibor’ Freud remarked as he drew another pendulum from his sleeve. ‘How’d you know to do that?’ Keras inquired. ‘Simple, he is a psychologist, but also a hypnotist and an illusionist. He made us believe that the void was real when it wasn’t. I began ignoring the void, listening for Freud. If it were his own little world, his voice would have come from everywhere. Instead, it came from one source, directly in front of us’ Aban explained. ‘Very clever, not many see through the Rorschach Illusion. They wander aimlessly whilst I make them believe that they are being harmed. But I assure you, my tricks don’t stop there’ Freud warned as he raised the small pendulum to the sky and began twirling it. It began to lengthen, becoming an iron chain attached to a large tire-sized pendulum. ‘Morning Stardulum’ Freud cried, swinging the chain, once, twice, three times and launching it. He swung it in a completely different direction, but Aban leapt away from his spot as it cracked. ‘Illusions and trickery won’t affect a person who sees the world clearly’ Aban stated. Freud growled at this remark. ‘Keras, Line Surfer’ Aban ordered. Keras nodded and began spinning on the spot, letting his large claws and arms flail out in a ring. ‘To the right’ Aban commanded Keras did so, his large claw cutting through a rock and slamming into Freud who was behind it. The one holding the larger pendulum vanished. ‘I told you, tricks and illusion won’t help you in this fight’ Aban said to Freud, who was hooked on Keras’ claw before being slammed into the ground.

Michael flew into action with his sword raised. Shadow took him on, their cold steel clashing with each step and counter. Shadow swung his blades at Michael, who guarded with his shield and striking with his own blade, knocking one of Shadow’s Kiku Rin away. ‘My swordsmanship seems superior to yours’ Michael commented. Shadow roared loudly as he struck with the other blade, which Michael guarded and countered, disarming Shadow. ‘Holy Guillotine’ Michael cried, his blade turning into a long white blade. He lashed at Shadow, but was stopped by Golbiusmon, his own dark blade glowing with purple energy. ‘The guillotine was very ineffective when compared to the souls of victims’ Golbius mocked. Michael roared in turn and forced his blade down on Golbius, who took his left hand from the guard of the blade and punched Michael in the face. He recoiled from the attack, covering face with his gauntlet. Golbius laughed as he held his blade in his right hand. ‘Your power is something to boast on, but your skills in the art of the blade is lacking’ Golbius said to Shadow. ‘It would appear so’ Shadow answered as he collected his blades. Alex watched this, but he couldn’t understand. ‘Shadow shouldn’t have lost that battle; he is too powerful to be outclassed by that knight Digimon. Maybe I am overestimating Shadow’ he thought. Michael removed his gauntlet from his face; a large bruise was on it. ‘You are quite a swordsman; I see why my order had you sealed away. Now I shall honor them by doing so again’ Michael swore. Golbius laughed as a black sphere formed in his hands. Michael instinctively flew into the air. ‘Meteos’ Golbius cried, throwing the sphere into the sky above Michael. It exploded and let lose a hail of energy. Michael did his best to dodge, but he was downed by a blast, which followed as every bolt began striking him on the ground. ‘You are impressive Golbiusmon, maybe we were underestimating your group’ Shadow remarked. ‘The Raging Elementals are more powerful then you think, it is our inability to be taken seriously that kills the image’ Golbius replied. From the crater, Michael began clapping. He was covered in bruises, but they slowly faded away. ‘I am a paladin Digimon, darkness will never defeat me as long as the light will guide me’ he stated.

Sharky had gotten a firm grip on Belphe’s horn and bit through it, diving into the ground again. ‘How can we attack when we can’t see the bastard’ Dom growled. Belphe was watching the fin and he made his move, striking at the ground after the fin moved and withdrawing from the ground Sharky. Belphe laughed deeply as he began pounding the shark on the ground, beating him constantly with his fists. He stopped and looked at the bruised Sharky, who immediately jumped up and kicked Belphe, sending him sailing to the ground with a boom. Sharky let lose his terrible grin. ‘I am the strongest ever’ he boasted. Dom snuck up behind him and unsheathed his clawed glove. ‘HAAAAA!’ he shouted and charged at Sharky, who was taken by surprise. Dom managed to cut through the pipe connecting the bottles to Sharky. Traces of gas began to leak out and Sharky began to calm. Dom began chuckling like Belphe was, a maniacal glow in his eyes. ‘Foolish creature, we are the strongest ever’ he laughed and a black aura took him. The Digivice began to react, changing colour to black. Belphe was consumed by the black flames of the aura. ‘Belphemon Rage Mode, Ruin Digivolve to Belphemon Ruin Mode’ he rumbled. The chains no longer bound him down, but were tied at his arms and legs. The heads of the chains were a long spiked anchor. The chains were black and spiked. Black energy consumed the chains. A new single set of wings grew from the demon’s back as his body became jet black with lines of red covering him. The energy claws were gone, replaced by a larger version of Dom’s claws. Belphemon RM roared loudly as Dom laughed maniacally. ‘You wha?’ Sharky said in his stupor. ‘Apocalyptic Crasher’ Belphe roared, punching Sharky to the ground them smashing him with all his might. The ground trembled as Sharky was truly hurt. The gas tanks burst, covering Sharky with the medication. ‘This isn’t good’ he moaned. The chains that floated around Belphe snaked through the air and impaled Sharky in his arms, leg and chest. Blood was spat out as he was trapped. ‘Kill’ Dom cried. Belphe opened his mouth and black flames began collecting in it. ‘Hellhound Roar’ Belphe roared, firing the flames at Sharky, who was consumed by the blaze and destroyed. Crimson energy escaped the scene. Belphe roared in triumph and Dom just laughed, his pupils and the rest of the coloured part of his eyes had shrunk. ‘Kill’ he repeated with a slight drool. The flames recollected in Belphe’s mouth and he fired it, destroying a large group of Digimon, friend and foe. ‘Kill’ they both roared.

Freud was glowing at Aban. ‘I was right to take on this boy. He can beat me at my own game, but what about his partner? Keras may be strong willed, but his mind is not like Aban’s, I can use that’ Freud considered. ‘Even if you can see through my illusions, you aren’t strong enough to defeat me’ he boasted. Aban grunted, he knew that was true and he for some reason reached into his pocket and his fingers touched a strange item. He withdrew his hand and revealed the fortune cookie. ‘Wisemon’s fortune cookie’ he realized. He ran over to Keras and forced it into his mouth. ‘Wut arg you doing?’ he demanded. Keras’ own pupils dilated as he seemed to have an existential moment. ‘I know what I must do, announce slide evolution’ Keras said. Aban nodded. ‘Diaboromon, Slide Digivolve’ he ordered. Keras began to spin around rapidly. ‘Diaboromon, Slide Digivolve to Armageddemon’ he cried. His body began to elongate as the arms and legs with drew into the body. Six long legs exploded from his sides as he became the large beast. He growled loudly as his head became level with Freud. He unleashed a bloodcurdling roar, accompanied with excess dribble. ‘Fresh’ Freud said. ‘But useable’ he added. ‘Morning Stardulum’ he cried, summoning his pendant and swinging it. It broke as it struck the beast’s head. ‘Oh Yggdrasil’ Freud muttered. Keras roared again a he opened his mouth widely. ‘Destiny Destroyer’ he boomed, drawing in tremendous energy before firing it at Freud. He was caught by the blast and launched off. Once the blast stopped, Freud rose from his position, his suit was ruined, his monocle cracked and his top hat gone. ‘Magic Mist’ he cried, scattering the entire field into a thick white mist. Keras looked around, but he couldn’t find Aban or Freud. ‘Keras?’ Aban inquired. ‘Aban?’ Keras boomed. ‘It’s Freud, I see him, he’s to your right’ Aban cried. Keras looked into the mist to see Freud, he was staring at Keras with fear in his eyes. ‘I see him’ Keras boomed. ‘Finish him before he flees; Aban said viciously. Keras opened his mouth and charged the blast. ‘Keras NO!’ Freud cried. ‘Destiny Destroyer’ Keras roared, firing the blast at Freud. ‘Hope sleeps within every heart’ Freud whispered and instantly evaporated. The mist began to clear and Keras was reunited with Aban. ‘Nice man, no come on. We got a war to fight’ Aban said. ‘Nice to see you realize what we’re fighting for’ Keras cheered. ‘Indeed’ Aban answered, his face slowly flickering to Freud’s before turning back to Aban.

Shadow and Golbius stood side by side, watching as Michael approached. ‘You will have to kill me in one hit to stop me, and neither of you sinners have the power. By the right of light, I will extinguish you’ Michael promised. ‘I wish I had my team here so we could eviscerate this tool, but looks like only I get to enjoy the privilege’ Golbius said. Shadow made the smirk sound as he joined his two blades at the hilt to make one. ‘You’re not the only one’ Shadow replied. ‘Holy Guillotine’ Michael cried, summoning the glowing white blade. ‘Death Toll’ Golbius cried, his blade twisting into a darker version covered in purple energy. ‘Rinkazen’ Shadow cried and vanished, appearing behind Michael. ‘Eh?’ Michael said. He remained rigid as both his wings dropped to the ground, they were severed in half. Michael grunted as he concentrated his healing energy, but nothing happened. ‘Why does the light fail me?’ he demanded. ‘Simple, you can heal, but you cannot regrow. You do not possess the energy to regrow limbs’ Shadow stated. Michael was put off by his lose and didn’t notice Golbius. ‘Surprise c**kfag’ Golbius cried, cutting away Michael’s sword arm. ‘How is the light failing me?’ Michael demanded. ‘Because your will is not the lights’ Shadow answered. Michael was stunned. ‘Maybe Oblivimon is not my savior. The tale of this boy is most similar. Maybe he was my savior, the one to save me from my bad decision’ Michael thought. ‘It’s over Michael’ Shadow stated as he reunited his blades again. He aimed the joined hilt at Michael and an arrow formed. ‘Blessed be the one of light, for they are the ones who keep the holy word. In the name of the father system, son program and the holy coder’ Michael prayed as the arrow was launched, impaling the knights heart. ‘Amen’ Michael whispered and he fell to the ground. His data fragmented, releasing a stream of crimson energy. ‘What now?’ Shadow inquired from Alex. ‘We return to camp, then we go to Oblivimon’s Fortress’ Alex answered.

Demi, BK and Theodore were flying across the skies. Theodore was supported by the two Digimon and they had one aim; Oblivimon’s Fortress. ‘Did you hear that?’ Demi inquired. ‘Yeah, Aban was defeated. I heard it’ BK replied. ‘I wonder what he meant by ‘hope sleeps in every heart’ Demi wondered. ‘Maybe it was a message for someone’ BK considered. ‘Yeah, I think it would’ve been. We’ll honor that promise we made to everyone. Oblivimon, today you shall fall’ Demi promised.

Archived