Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

I had chortles from that' date=' like laughing at a rock that is not home. Also, you forget Nexy, Divorce was born from the union of an angel and a demon. As Divorcemon, her negative side is more active, leading her to be against certain loves, but her positive side is welcoming of any love. Thus, through Charlie and Vixen's love, Divorce was released from her torment and her good side destroyed the bad side, which was held down by the love shared by Charlie and Vixen.

[/quote']

Light and darkness are elements that have zero effect on alignment. Cherubimon is a testament to that.

Still, no matter the fact that her good side killed her evil side the fact of the matter is that Charlie and Vixen still got killed. And it is still a very odd way to go.

Nimbusmon should totally be a main villain in a sequel.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*cries of dissapointment*

So, this girl is going all badass strong, and then Charlie just randomly walks up to her, and rubs her head, and the battle is over? That just dissapointed me to no end. If you made it last longer, like, after a long, heart felt fight + conversation, and THEN Charlie did that, then I'd be ok with it, but...

Meh

I like the idea of Roosevelt bein back XD

Crab Helmet rules.

We are looking twords the end, that's why we are asking you when the next chapter comes out.

I bet you a dollar you are gonna kill off Submitmon, Hivemon, and Lydia next.

(When someone makes a betting ring over who is gonna die next you know people die quickly).

He would s*** his pants. No matter how great the book is BrokenHeart would have just performed copyright infrigment and would have to spend the rest of his nights awke for fear of being dragged down to lawsuit hell by the horror that is bandai.

To me' date=' as long as you have an interesting story, everything is OK. Otherwise, this world would have [b']literally[/b] been fired by now.

I don't know what the mist ones about so I would like to see Author's chronicles because I vaguely suspect it will be something like Kuja's fic were you run out of plot so you go into your fic to wreck havoc in order to progress the storyline.

This means it will be chock full of cameos from real menbers and divine meddling.

Or it's just a behind the scenes look at the fic which still might be interesting.

Archived