Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the third last chapter, the next one begins the battle with Oblivimon *SQUEEEEEEEE!* I'm so sorry about that, but at least you guys finally learn what was needed from the islands. And none of you guys could've figured it out.

[spoiler=Chapter 61: AWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHH!]

Drake had failed in his attempt to reconcile Gaomon’s fire, and he left him in the hole. Richard was still waiting silently, his feline face unmoving and cold. ‘Richard, I will be your opponent. You killed my sister, now, I am going to kill you’ he promised. ‘If you wish to be cut done, so be it’ Richard replied. Drake glared at his foe as his Digivice reacted violently. ‘Beelzemon, Burst Digivolve to Beelzemon Burst Mode’ Beelzemon cried. ‘A gun as large as your is useless in close combat’ Richard stated. Beelze BM leapt into the air, his four wings beating as fast distance was made between him and Richard. ‘Grand Templar’ Richard roared. A pair of white wings burst from his back as a holy helm covered his head. With a tremendous roar, he raced into the sky after Beelze. ‘Double Doom Impact’ Beelze cried, drawing his shotgun and firing rapidly at the approaching knight. Richard evaded the attacks and kept up his pursuit. He crashed into Beelze and began to drop him to the ground. Drake watched as his partner sailed to the ground and Richard pulled out, leaving Beelze to crash alone. ‘Your partner is stricken unconscious, you are too weak to strike me down alone’ Richard said to Drake. ‘I don’t care. You took from me the greatest treasure I had. Ever since she and I came to this world and during my time spent in confinement, I hated her. For eight long years I rued the very existence of my sister. Only until she saved me did I truly see how precious she was to me. I had left bitterness and anger behind for her. And now you think you can just go and take her away from me? I will use every power I have to avenge her, even if it destroys me’ Drake replied proudly. From his hole, Gaomon heard his words. ‘He did love her, as I had’ he said. ‘Vengeance is an ignoble path, you will be struck down’ Richard stated. ‘You came for that reason, you came to strike me down’ Gaomon answered as he approached. ‘Gaomon’ Drake began. ‘I know, she was precious to both of us. And now Richard, we are going to show you the true meaning of pain and suffering’ Gaomon promised. A light wind blew the dust across the field.

From the skies Demi, BK and Theodore watched the battle. ‘Look down there’ Theodore cried. They did so and saw Keras rampaging across the field. ‘He’s destroying our side’ Demi realized. ‘Who’s that by his leg?’ BK inquired. They all did try to get a good look, but they were too far away. ‘Whatever it is, I don’t think its Aban. He would be riding Keras, not walking by his side’ Demi reasoned. ‘Whatever it is, we can’t waste time. I’m sure your friends are very capable and they will deal with it’ Theodore said. ‘I know they are, we have faith in them Theodore. They’ve been with us ever since we came to this world, well, Steph had. Our little team grew over time; we went from a team of two to twenty-two’ Demi explained. ‘Though now it seems a lot less. And do we really count Alex and Shadow as ‘part of the team?’ They don’t seem to into the idea of team as the others’ BK replied. ‘They’ll come around eventually’ Demi said hopefully. ‘Ah, eventually’ BK repeated. Their beating wings were the only comfort in the skies as the fortress became even closer.

Drake and Gaomon stood side by side. ‘I pray then that you are good teachers if you wish to tech me the meaning on pain. But in truth, you are the ones who will be schooled’ Richard countered. ‘We shall see. I’m sure Steph’s Digivice should work with you Gaomon, don’t see why it shouldn’t’ Drake said as he fiddled with it. ‘Okay, I’

M ready’ Gaomon stated. ‘Okay, initiate Warp Digivolution’ Drake commanded as the yellow and silver Digivice began to react. Gaomon glowed with energy and in an instant, he was Mirage. There was the sound of shoes hitting the ground as Vulknis was scene running towards them. ‘Forgive my lateness, I was detained’ he apologized. ‘Why are you here?’ Drake inquired. ‘My lord Golbius wishes me to be here. The Raging Elementals have temporarily allied with the UDW in order to defeat the forces of Oblivimon’ Vulknis explained. ‘I see, well, don’t get in our way. This is personal’ Drake ordered. ‘Indeed, but it is also personal for us as well’ Vulknis replied. ‘Personal or not, those who stand in my way will be destroyed’ Richard decreed. ‘Then we shall fight’ Mirage cried and bolted into the air, taunting Richard as he scaled up higher. Richard flexed his wings and followed him, a single fight feather being discarded. ‘Wait for me’ Vulknis cried and unsheathed the four skulls attached to his belt. They floated about him and each unleashed a jet of blue flames. Vulknis rocketed into the air in hot pursuit of the duo. ‘Whatever mercy there is, please save my soul for what I must do’ Drake whispered.

‘Crusade!’ Richard cried, unleashing a wave from his blade. Mirage barreled around the attack and dodged. ‘Too slow, I know your tricks’ Mirage stated. ‘We shall see’ Richard counted. ‘Gentleman’s Flame’ Vulknis cried from below. A small fireball zoomed up at Richard and struck him in the back. It exploded in a large, fiery way. ‘Ha ha’ Vulknis gloated as the flames coated Richard. The feline Digimon scattered the flames with his wings. ‘Such tricks get you nowhere. My Grand Templar state is my strongest form. To fight against it is suicide’ Richard stated and attacked Mirage, who guarded with his claws. ‘Mirage, try to convince your human friend to initiate burst evolution’ Vulknis ordered. ‘It’s too late to retreat’ Mirage roared as he blocked an attack from Richard. ‘I will hold him off, you go to your friend’ Vulknis ordered. ‘Fine’ Mirage conceded and dove to the ground. Richard attempted to follow, but was blocked by Vulknis. ‘Line of Fire’ Vulknis cried. Flames spewed out from his rod and sealed them in an enormous sphere of fire. Its glow lit up the sky.

Andros and Bolt were hacking through a series of Digimon alongside their army when an enormous blast swept all but those two away. ‘What on earth?’ Andros declared. Smoke was leaking from the barrels of a large mechanical Digimon, coated naturally in red. ‘A Chaosdramon!’ Bolt remarked. ‘It looks like the failed project we kept in the scrap yard. But if Oblivimon got to it then’ Andros realized. ‘The city’ Bolt cried. ‘Hyper Mugen Cannon’ the dragon roared, bending down slightly and drawing energy into his massive cannons. He stopped after Fu appeared behind him, large cuts appearing in the cannons and destabilizing them. ‘Role call’ Fu said mechanically and leapt into the air, spiraling around and facing Chaosdramon whilst defending Andros and Bolt. Sui and Rai appeared behind his side and made some battle like positions. ‘Raijinmon’ Rai called. ‘Suijinmon’ Sui called. ‘Fujinmon’ Fu ended. ‘Sky gods unite’ Andros ordered. ‘I shall be the body to support you’ Sui declared. ‘I shall be the head and arms to lead you’ Fu declared. ‘And I shall be the cannons to guard you’ Rai finished. All three Digimon united into the massive Raidenmon. With a tremendous roar, the massive Digimon charged forward. Chaosdramon’s right arm opened and a missile was waiting. ‘Destroyed Hook’ it hissed and fired. Raiden continued charging as the missile impaled the body just below the head. Raiden began to slow as the impact wound began to decay. ‘Destroyed Hook, the organic missile that decays anything’ Bolt stated. ‘Raidenmon, the Digimon that seeks and destroy, no matter the cost’ Andros answered. The large rounded cannons on Raiden’s shoulders opened, revealing two very large cannons. ‘Rising Sun’ Raiden cried as the cannons charged with golden energy. Chaosdramon just stood there, waiting for it. ‘HRRRAH!’ Raiden roared and fired, the blast impacting and shattering the non-red joints and portions, blasting Chaosdramon from the inside out. The shattered shell of a Digimon collapsed and the data scattered. Raiden groaned and collapsed, the decay becoming worse. ‘It was our honor to serve you. Lord Andros and Chief Bolt. Our deaths will never be in vain’ Raiden groaned. ‘We will rebuild you again, faster, better and stronger. We have the technology’ Andros promised. ‘Yeah, praise be to the next wind gods. It’s the scrap heap for us’ Raiden mused as the decay reached its head. ‘Farewell, you were currently our best bodyguards’ Bolt said as Raiden was gone. ‘If I had actual eyes, I would cry’ Bolt said. Andros patted his brother on the back. ‘I know brother, but we can’t let their sacrifice go in vain. We must soldier on’ Andros reminded Bolt. ‘Then let us get to it’ Bolt cried and drew his axe.

Mirage landed by Drake, taking care not to crush him. ‘Richard is too powerful in his current form. Please, access burst mode before Vulknis stops distracting him’ Mirage pleaded. ‘I knew it would come to this. I feel angry yes, but I cannot allow that to control me Mirage. Now, we have no choice but to fight, for the spirit of my sister’ Drake declared. Steph’s yellow aura consumed him. ‘Burst evolution’ Drake cried. In a bright flash of golden light, Mirage was replaced by his burst mode. From nowhere, he drew his sickle and mace. The burning fireball vanished as Vulknis fell from it, he was obviously kicked down. With a crunch, the fiery Digimon crashed into the ground. ‘I’m glad I gave you the time you needed. Now go and kick his ass. I think I’ll just rest here’ Vulknis said and closed his eyes. ‘Understood’ Mirage BM said and rocketed into the sky with his jets. Richard watched as the Digimon approached. ‘Lunar Hook Slasher’ Mirage BM cried and slashed at Richard, who dodged and in turn slashed at Mirage, but he vanished. He was caught from behind as the globe of light smashed into him and sent him flying. Before he could get a bearing, Mirage smashed into him again, a little less mercifully this time. ‘You are going to pay for what you have done’ Mirage BM cried and knocked Richard away again. ‘How can this be? He is too powerful, I shouldn’t be losing’ Richard thought. ‘Destiny Destroyer’ a harsh voice cried. Mirage BM was struck in the back by a large scalding attack. ‘GAAAH!’ he cried as he tried to remain level. Both combatants saw the enormous Armageddemon, and a figure laughing by his foot.

‘GAH HA HA HA!’ Freud laughed. ‘Again Keras, destroy them’ he shouted. ‘Full Scale Attack’ Keras roared, launching missile like projections from his back. Mirage BM shifted between the attacks, dodging them easily. ‘Destroy them both!’ Freud ordered. ‘Both?’ Richard inquired. Keras unleashed another barrage of missiles, with Freud laughing crazily. He stopped when Beelzemon BM grabbed his throat from behind. The demon lord held him up and he wriggled fruitlessly. Richard landed a distance away, and despite the helm, you knew he had a look of distaste on his face. ‘Richard, I require your assistance’ he begged. Richard remained silent. ‘Comrade’ Freud begged. ‘Freudmon, you have fought in a shameful and conceited manner. You used tricks and deception to get your wicked way and have acted dishonorfully. I revoke your position as a Crimson Huskarl and sentence you to death’ Richard replied, drawing his blade and pointing it at Freud. Beelze BM grinned as he brought the barrel of his gun to the small of Freud’s back. ‘COMRADE!’ Freud cried. ‘Negative Hell Flare’ Beelze BM hissed. The gun began to whir as red energy collected in the mouth of the gun. ‘Farewell, for Aban’ Beelze BM hissed. Freud’s back was forced inwards as the blast drilled through his back and out the other side. The monocle clamped in his eye dropped to the ground and shattered. His body was dumped onto the ground and the data scattered, followed by streams of crimson energy. ‘And you call us ignoble. You left your own comrade to die’ Drake stated. ‘He was a traitor, I knew of him plans to overthrow me and take command of the Huskarls. His fate was well deserved’ Richard answered. ‘That may be, but you are the only Huskarl left. Your army is being vanquished and you are all alone’ Beelze BM countered. Richard chuckled as he looked on the horizon. ‘You have only fought a half of our total army. We kept the other half in reserve’ Richard answered. It was true, as the eerie crimson glew lit up the horizon. ‘We can’t defeat that many’ Mirage BM declared. ‘Supreme Cannon!’ a voice echoed across the field. A glowing sphere flew across the field onto the horizon, imploding and eliminating many on the horizon. ‘It couldn’t be’ Mirage BM said as he turned and looked in the direction the sphere came from.

A smoking blue gun barrel. An enormous glowing orange blade. Pure white armour and a flowing red mantle. ‘Omnimon’ they all cried. ‘But wait, what’s that on his shoulder?’ Mirage inquired. Beelze looked through the sight on his gun, and laughed. ‘I don’t believe it’ he declared. Jason and KO were cheering on his shoulders. ‘Nice shot Zeed’ Jason cheered. ‘Thank you, but you must also thank Victory for his excellent erm, stance’ Zeed answered. ‘I was the one keeping you steady’ Victory snapped. ‘Look guys, we can’t argue. We have a war to fight’ Ko stated. ‘Quite right. We must begin by reassembling the Royal Knights’ Omnimon conceded. He raised the Garuru Cannon to the sky and fired a quick shot. The burst of energy released became a symbol of Courage. Across the battlefield, Growl snarled at some enemies, but became alert as soon as he saw the crest. He flew up into the sky and approached it. As he did, his wings fused into a large cape. His left arm became longer, armored and was equipped with a shield. The same happened to his right arm, as the Gram lance was equipped to it. His armguards warped and his tail split into two armored feet. His chest warped and became more defined. The snarling head became a noble helm as Gallantmon landed near Omnimon. ‘Gallantmon, reporting for duty’ he said and knelt. ‘Rise, we are all equals’ Omnimon said as UlforceVeedramon and Examon landed as well. ‘So, you three kept watch in the elite Dragon Corps’ Omnimon remarked as Blaze and Drakath approached. ‘Examon/UlforceVeedramon/Magnamon/Imperialdramon, reporting for duty’ the four dragons saluted. ‘Well met, but what of the others? LordKnightmon and Dynasmon?’ Omnimon inquired. ‘Dynasmon is deceased, and we do not know the location of LordKnightmon’ Drakath reported. ‘I see, and Duftmon and Craniamon?’ Omnimon inquired. ‘Craniamon is in an unknown location, but I feel Duftmon approaching the field’ Blaze answered. ‘And that would leave Alphamon and’ Omnimon began. ‘Me’ a curt female voice answered.

All the knights became uncomfortable as a female knight in grey and white robes landed. She had a pair of long teal streamers go from her chest across her shoulders and down her back. ‘Chaosmon’ Omnimon said in a strangled tone. ‘Hello handsome’ Chaosmon replied. ‘Why are you here?’ he inquired. ‘To answer the call. You called for all available royal knights, so here I am’ she replied. ‘But you were banished’ Omnimon reminded her. Chaosmon took offence as she put her hands on her hips. ‘What, I became banished from a sect of Digimon knights and suddenly I’m not allowed to save our world?!’ she demanded. ‘It’s not that’ Omnimon said. ‘Then what is it?’ Chaosmon demanded. ‘Nothing’ Omnimon eventually replied. ‘Oh, I get it’ Jason remarked. ‘Hmmm?’ Omnimon inquired. ‘You asked her for a date and she turned you down’ Jason stated. Chaosmon chuckled as Omnimon froze on the spot. ‘Of course not, that isn’t the case’ Omnimon said woodenly. ‘Whatever dude, I’m sure if you try, you’ll get her eventually’ Jason remarked. ‘Since when we you the love expert?’ Ko inquired. ‘Please get off my shoulder’ Omnimon ordered. Ko Digivolved to champion and clamped to Jason’s wrist. ‘See ya’ he said and waved with his free hand. ‘Was it really because I turned you down for a date?’ Chaosmon inquired. ‘Yes’ Omnimon replied in a sad and hurt voice. ‘My lord’ Duftmon cried as he came into view. ‘Nice to see you Duftmon. Now, royal knights, prepare for battle’ Omnimon cheered and raised the Grey Sword. ‘To battle!’ the knights repeated.

Demi, BK and Theodore landed at the base of Oblivimon’s fortress. It became much darker since the last time it was visited. A crimson maelstrom clung to the top of the fortress. ‘This is it BK. Inside is Oblivimon’ Demi remarked. ‘Yeah, our journey, win or lose, comes to an end today’ BK added. ‘I never wanted to see this day. I wanted to protect you from your harsh destiny, but I know you’re ready’ Theodore stated. ‘We don’t need you to tell us that we’re ready’ Demi replied. ‘You no good kids’ Theodore laughed.

You see, everyone always uses Omnimon, AND I HATE IT! My petty additude makes me takes things down a notch. And I find it funny to see the greatest royal knight banish a comrade for going against their ideals and because she turned him down for a date. HA HA! TAKE THAT OMNIMON AND ALL HIS FANS!

Well, the second last. I just hope everything is going to be alright. ;.;

Oh yeah, the final chapter is going to be called 'Demi and BK: The Children from Mysidia'

[spoiler=Chapter 62: A Destiny of Dark & Light]

Demi, BK and Theodore observed from the high island platform. The war seemed so tiny from their height. Bright lights flickered about as each Digimon unleashed their own attacks. The Cannondramon could be seen firing from their cliff, each shell pounding the ground. ‘Well I’ll be’ Theodore chuckled. ‘What is it?’ BK inquired. ‘Look down there’ Theodore answered whilst pointing at a spot on the battlefield. They both looked in that direction to see a large group of crimson Digimon being torn to pieces. ‘What is that?’ Demi inquired. ‘The Royal Knights. Some of the noblest Digimon ever. They were sworn to protect this world, but they broke up due to their inconsistency in ideals. They went underground, finding solitude amongst the populace or in hiding’ Theodore explained. ‘It is good that they’re on our side then’ BK remarked as he tore his gaze away. ‘Come now, we have destiny to meet’ he added. ‘I’ll be with you the entire way dear brother’ Demi added. They both walked to the front door, which was in ruins. ‘Coming Theodore?” BK inquired. ‘Aye, I’m just’ Theodore replied. ‘Just what?’ they both inquired. ‘It’s nothing, don’t worry about it’ Theodore sighed. ‘Then come on’ BK ordered and the twins entered the fortress. ‘It’s just that, after this, we might not see each other again’ Theodore said sadly and followed them.

‘The Royal knights were an excellent distraction, but we have a battle to continue’ Richard stated almost impatiently. ‘Of course, this battle is just proving quite tedious’ Drake answered. ‘Yes, but even so, you cannot defeat me’ Richard stated. ‘We have an army of two burst level Digimon and the mighty Armageddemon. What makes you so damn sure?’ Mirage BM demanded. ‘Because I believe in the will of Oblivimon’ Richard answered. ‘You believe in the will of a Digimon who will doom the entire world to destruction?’ Beelze BM demanded. ‘What else is there to believe in a world of corruption and hate?’ Richard inquired. ‘Love, hope, justice; just to name a few’ Drake answered. ‘Justice? I defected from my company because of the evils they wrought and their dishonest activities. What was my justice? I was whipped and condemned to death because of my ideals, but like a saint, Oblivimon came and in one fell swoop, he annihilated them. Oblivimon will not doom us all. He has honor, and through his power, I could truly follow the path of honor. Something people such as yourselves could never possibly comprehend’ Richard snarled. Drake sighed and he looked away. ‘I know the path of honor; it was my salvation and curse. However, this is not the path you seek Richard. Stand down, and let us do what is right’ Drake pleaded. ‘To disobey Oblivimon is not honorous. I will fight to my very end’ Richard said sinisterly. ‘Then you’ll have to contend with us’ Naomi said smartly. Drake and Beelze smiled as Naomi and Lilith approached from the west. ‘And us’ Jason added as he and Ko landed near Drake. ‘We cannot allow Digimon like yourself do what you want’ Naomi decreed. ‘Your group has already paid for what they have done. And once we end you, our friend’s deaths will be avenged’ Jason added. ‘Oblivimon will doom us all, and you, his sinister commander will fall for the evils your group has achieved’ Keras finished. Richard raised his blade to the dark sky. ‘Holy War’ he cried. The sky cracked open and angels poured forth from the crack. ‘Final Mirage Burst’ Mirage BM cried, unleashing a wave of energy that destroyed the clones. ‘You are finished Richard, surrender’ Drake ordered. Richard impaled his blade into the ground and rested his hands on the base of the guard. ‘I will not, I serve in the name of Oblivimon. Should it cost my life, so be it’ Richard stated. ‘Fine, we will end this’ Drake conceded.

Demi and BK were slowly ascending the fortress; they had made it to the third floor. ‘The statues are replaced of the Crimson Huskarls. This floor seems dedicated to Freud’ Demi mused. ‘Yeah’ BK replied. Theodore stopped and so did they. ‘What is it Theodore?’ they both inquired. ‘After this day, I want you to know that we might not see each other again’ Theodore admitted. ‘What?’ they both demanded. ‘After this day, we will never see each other again. You belong in the Digital World and I the human world. I didn’t want to admit it, but we will soon say goodbye’ Theodore explained. ‘We know. We knew farewells were in order. We are prepared for this’ Demi admitted. ‘We hate to say goodbye, but we have to. And don’t worry, we’ll save the goodbyes for after we beat Oblivimon’ BK added. Theodore smiled. ‘Well, in that case, let us go beat this clown. Even though we say goodbye, we’ll see each other again sometime’ he mused and walked past them. Demi and BK caught up with him and followed. ‘Bet ya ten bucks the next floor is dedicated to the lion’ BK said. ‘You’re on’ Demi replied.

Dom and Belphe RM were making slow progress across the field. They moved slowly due to constantly destroying stuff. ‘Kill’ they both moaned. The dark aura consuming them had grown stronger and even darker. Dom almost looked like a large shadow. He looked across the field and caught site of Mirage BM and Armageddemon. ‘Forward’ Dom ordered. They both approached the group, and were seemingly unnoticed. ‘Hellhound Roar’ Belphe RM roared, charging the sphere of fire and firing it. Richard reacted and managed to cut it with a Crusade attack. ‘It’s Dom’ Naomi cried. ‘He’s fallen into Ruin Mode’ Jason added. ‘Way to go captain obvious’ Ko said sarcastically. ‘So, still have faith in what you fight for? When even your comrade falls to the darkness’ Richard inquired. ‘Yes we do, Dom is just being dumb’ Naomi answered as she strolled over to Dom. ‘Kill?’ he moaned. ‘No Dom, no kill’ she replied. ‘Kill’ Dom repeated. She sighed in annoyance and grabbed his head. ‘NO KILL!’ she cried and head butted him. Everyone gasped as Dom fell to the ground, the aura fading. Belphe RM roared as the darkness fled from him, leaving his normal Rage Mode. ‘Problem solved’ Naomi said cheerfully. ‘Damn that girl is good’ Beelze BM remarked. Dom groaned as he felt where she hit him. ‘Damnit girl, I was just starting to have some fun’ he grumbled. ‘We need you capable of saying words with more than one syllable’ Naomi countered. ‘You are very strange people. You hit each other, yet it makes everything better’ Richard remarked. ‘It is because we’re friends, sort of. We hurt each other, but we get over it. Friendship can solve almost everything, except lightning bolts to the head’ Jason explained. Richard paused and began to consider all of this. ‘Could I have been wrong?’ he wondered. He roared in pain as crimson light permeated from the slits in the helm. ‘No, my will is final. If you can no longer fight, then I shall crate one who can’ Oblivimon answered. Richard’s body grew limp as crimson mist consumed it. His body was seen from within, and it was changing.

‘You will be made anew, as Chaoticamon’ Oblivimon said. The crimson mass widened as Richard’s body became featureless. It began to morph into a long serpentine shape. ‘I am Chaoticamon’ Chaotica roared. It was a long armored dragon. Steel wings protruded from lengths across it’s back. The tail was tipped with an enormous blade. ‘Whatever form you take, we shall strike you down’ Drake promised. ‘No, you shall not’ Golbius stated. From four colour-coded portals, each of the Raging Elementals appeared. The previously knocked out Vulknis woke suddenly and ran over to them. ‘Milord, is it time? he inquired. ‘Indeed it is’ Golbius answered. ‘Time for what?’ Naomi inquired. ‘Our grand finale. Please, get out of here whilst you can. Get to the fortress, we shall deal with this venomous snake’ Golbius replied. ‘Everyone, leave’ Drake ordered. The group nodded and began to depart from the field. ‘Good luck’ Drake said and followed them. ‘No matter what you do, I am eternal’ Chaotica hissed. ‘Raging Elementals, prepare the Final Threat’ Golbius ordered. ‘Yes sir’ each of them replied and moved to a designated spot, creating a pentagram. Chaotica shifted constantly, trying to decide which of them to attack first. ‘FINAL THREAT!’ they shouted. In an instant, they were opposite where they had been, and Chaotica was writhing furiously. Toxica and Pazu raced in and struck at the beast, followed up by Garganta and Vulknis. Golbius leapt from the sky and sliced down, landing in the middle of the two groups. They all charged in and were instantly on the other side. ‘RAGING ELEMENTALS GIVE THEIR CALL! ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL! RAGING ELEMENTALS UNITE!’ they shouted. Above them, a coloured sphere appeared, each baring the kanji of their element. They flew at Chaotica and united, exploding on impact. ‘GRAAAAHHHH!’ Chaotica roared, and was gone. Garganta and Toxica cheered whilst Pazu tended to Vulknis’ injuries, but something was bothering Golbius. ‘That was too easy; he wanted us to kill Chaoticamon. What could Oblivimon be up to?’ he thought.

Demi, BK and Theodore were on the thirteenth floor. Nothing had stopped their climb, and the staircase was in front of them. ‘Demi, BK, this isn’t my place. I will wait down here’ Theodore decided. ‘Alright, we shall see you when we win’ Demi said. ‘But before you go, I want you to have this’ Theodore added, drawing from nowhere a large blade. It’s blade was a milky blue colour. Runes coated the length of the blade. The guard of the blade was marked with stars. The base of the hilt had a crescent moon with a sun caught between the points. ‘Thank you’ Demi said and accepted the blade. ‘This won’t be easy. That blade is very special. The power of unity can unlock it’s powers, remember that’ Theodore stated. ‘We will’ BK promised as they ascended the stairs.

They entered the meeting room, wherein Oblivimon waited. ‘You have done well, better than I had expected. Nevertheless, everything ends here. You will give me the Digi-egg of Purity, whether or not you want to’ Oblivimon stated. ‘We cannot let you persist any longer. You have wrought too much damage and have taken the entire Digital World to war. We must destroy you’ they both stated. Oblivimon chuckled good-naturedly. ‘Quite amusing, but how do you hope to beat me when every death has made me stronger?’ Oblivimon inquired. ‘What?’ BK demanded. ‘Ever heard of the Apocalypse Program?’ Oblivimon inquired. ‘No’ they answered. ‘It is a program contained within every Apocalymon. Apocalymon are not evolved from or born. They are made from the culmination of data of every Digimon who died from anger, regret or anything negative. The Apocalypse Program is what births them, and it is what further empowers them. You see, it siphons the loose data fragments in the world. Apocalymon however, cannot stand all the negative emotion and rarely use the program’ Oblivimon explained. ‘So that means?’ Demi began. ‘Indeed so. When Dystopia destroyed Apocalypse, he preserved one very important thing, the Apocalypse Program hidden with the planetoid. The dark void you battled in was the planetoid, and in that place, I was reborn. Dystopia installed my egg with the Apocalypse Program and so I drew data in from all over. Even now, a small fraction of my existence is within the planetoid’ Oblivimon continued. ‘So you’ve been?’ BK continued. ‘Indeed so; ever since Dystopia installed that program, I have been draining the data of every Digimon thus far defeated. This war was a trap to obtain even more data. I can control the program because I don’t have a heart; I don’t feel the pain and sorrow of those destroyed, and soon, I will transcend to my ultimate form of ENDmon, mores the pity that you won’t be around to see me do so’ Oblivimon finished with utmost smugness. ‘You will never triumph’ they promised. ‘I don’t see what is stopping me’ Oblivimon countered. ‘We shall’ Demi promised. Oblivimon chuckled again. ‘You overestimate yourselves, but don’t worry, your deaths will be slow’ Oblivimon promised. ‘We don’t think so’ they both answered and materialized their staves. Swiftly, they crashed the orbs into each other, locking them both into place. ‘Jogress Evolution’ they cried.

Their data shifted into place as Oblivimon watched. ChaosWarlockmon stood there, a look of absolute malice on his face. The orbs on his shoulder pads were missing. ‘You, an insane magician dare to fight me?’ Oblivimon inquired. ‘No, we intend to destroy you’ Chaos replied. ‘What is this?’ Oblivimon demanded. ‘We were not prepared at the previous time, but we now have full control over this body. So now, I, ChaosWarlockmon, will defeat you’ Chaos promised. ‘Oblivion’s Call’ Oblivimon cried, shaping his excess mist into the crimson wall. The skulls appeared and fired their blasts, which Chaos easily dodged. ‘You’ll have to try harder than that!’ Chaos declared as the wall vanished. ‘You are better than I anticipated, but no matter’ Oblivimon remarked. ‘Chaos Burst’ Chaos cried, firing the wave of chaos energy into the mist. Oblivimon was taken back as his armor dented. ‘Grrrr, you are getting on my nerves’ he hissed. ‘Fine then, I’ll get on kicking your butt instead’ Chaos laughed. Oblivimon roared with rage as his fist sailed through the air and connected with Chaos. He was knocked off his feet and the Digi-egg of Purity was released from his cloak. With a shout of triumph, Oblivimon caught and smashed the egg. Nothing happened. ‘A fake’ Oblivimon roared. Chaos cackled evilly as he looked at the despairing Oblivimon. ‘Quite correct, we couldn’t trust ourselves with the egg, so we gave it to someone else’ he laughed. ‘WHO?!’ Oblivimon demanded. ‘Me’ a cold voice answered.

From the entranceway stood Alex with the Digi-egg of Purity in his arms. It was glowing with a warm blue light. ‘Alex, what are you doing? We told you to take that as far away as you could’ Chaos cried. Alex smiled as he held the egg up. ‘Sorry, but I must obey my orders. I am here to give the Digi-egg of Purity to Oblivimon’ Alex replied. ‘NO!’ Chaos cried. With a grunt, Alex tossed the egg across the room, it landed between Oblivimon and Chaos. ‘It’s mine’ Oblivimon declared and with his floating fist, he smashed the egg. The blue fragments turned into blue wisps of data, which Oblivimon quickly absorbed. There was a load rumble from outside. Oblivimon began laughing madly as Chaos rose to his feet and looked outside. The sky had turned black as cracks appeared in it. The ground trembled as columns of red energy spiked out across the field. ‘No’ Chaos said despairingly. ‘Yes, and it will soon get worse’ Oblivimon laughed. Chaos snarled and faced Oblivimon. ‘I will not allow it’ he cried and raced up to him and leapt into the crimson mass. The pure energy almost began to tear his data apart as he clasped his fingers around Oblivimon’s core. Everything went black and silent, save for a few words. ‘Once a villain, always a villain’ Alex remarked.

Drake looked around despairingly as the columns of light tore apart the ground. ‘We’ve lost’ Naomi stated. ‘After all of this, we lost’ Dom added. Drake’s fingers tightened them into a fist. ‘We may have lost, but it was once said that the enemy may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom. We will go on fighting’ Drake cried. ‘And take a bunch of the bastards with us’ Dom added. ‘All for one!’ Jason cried. ‘And one for all!’ The other finished. The ground beneath them trembled and erupted with a red data column. The world trembled and shattered, data scattering about.

‘Where….am I?’ Chaos wondered. His vision was hazy; all he could see was a dim crimson glow. ‘You are in a world that no longer is’ a voice answered. ‘How long was I out?’ he inquired. ‘It could be one hour, it could be one millennium, time no longer matters in this ruined dimension’ the voice answered. ‘Who are you?’ Chaos demanded, his vision growing slightly clearer. ‘I am the destroyer of all’ it answered. Chaos’ eyes widened as he finally saw where he was. It was a dim crimson void, images etching and shifting on the supposed walls. In the centre of it was a shifting crimson mass. The armor was black. The chest armor was gnarled and demonic. The lower part had spikes resembling teeth. The lower part had spikes at the top, resembling teeth as well. It had spiked feet, or at least, they looked like feet. It was completely made from metal. The clawed hands were also metal; they dangled in the crimson mass. The helm was like a crown, with spikes shifted in the fashion. The face guard revealed nothing but blackness, save for a crimson glow where the eyes would be. ‘ENDmon’ Chaos hissed. ‘Indeed so. I find it funny that you are the only survivor. It was clever to hide within my body when you did. I would’ve been destroyed if I had attempted to expel you. Nevertheless, this is where it all ends, upon the fields of darkness’ ENDmon stated. ‘We told you, we will not allow you to win’ Chaos countered. ‘I already have. Within me is the data of almost everything in the Digital World, save for yourself. I have all this power in my hands, what gives you the courage to face up to me’ ENDmon demanded. ‘Because we have to. Our existence is to end yours, no matter the cost’ Chaos replied. ‘Such a pity that everything must end. Crimson Dizaster’ ENDmon cried. Chaos couldn’t react as ENDmon’s arms and legs appeared around him and attacked, knocking him about the void.

Chaos was finally left lying in the void. Bruises covered his body and he was breathing slowly. ENDmon’s appendages returned to his body and he was discontent. ‘Come no, where is the all the bravado you have been showing before. I was hoping for some more fun’ he falsely moaned. ‘Easy, for you to say’ Chaos groaned. ‘I should have killed you before, but then I wouldn’t have been able to test out my new powers. A sad miscalculation’ ENDmon stated. ‘The miscalculation was ever being reborn into this world’ Chaos groaned as he managed to get into a standing/floating position. ‘Even at death’s door you fight on, why?’ ENDmon inquired. ‘Because we have to protect them’ Chaos answered. ‘Protect what?’ ENDmon asked. ‘We have to protect the hopes and dreams of everyone counting on us’ Chaos answered. ‘Why do you waste your time on defending what cannot be defended?’ ENDmon asked. ‘Because hopes and dreams are what everyone lives for. We are the final guardians of hopes and dreams, so we fight with all we got to protect them from you’ Chaos explained. ‘But you can no longer defend them. I maintain absolute power in this fractured world, nothing can best me’ ENDmon stated. ‘Really? Do you honestly believe that? Don’t you hear them?’ Chaos inquired. ‘Hear what?’ ENDmon demanded. ‘I can hear them. The hopes and dreams of everyone, it is pleasant and heartwarming to hear a small child hoping to become a star soccer player or a lanky teenager hoping to become a writer. You are so closed off that you cannot hear them, but I can’ Chaos explained happily. ‘Why does it matter to me, hopes and dreams cannot achieve your goals, only pure power’ ENDmon countered. ‘You are deaf ENDmon. Listen now, I can hear the hopes and dreams. The same hope rings out in a chorus of voices. That one hope is your absolute destruction’ Chaos shouted, his voice echoing across the silent void.

ENDmon remained silent, he was trying to listen, hearing only faint sounds. ‘Wait, I hear something’ he admitted. ‘Seeds of dark and light’ a voice whispered. ‘From Dark World’ another voice whispered. ‘Fractured speeches, they’re meaningless’ ENDmon stated. ‘No, they are the one hope, hoping for your destruction. They speak out the holy prophecy of DemiWarlockmon and BKDemiWarlockmon’ Chaos corrected. ‘They exist never and forever, until purity is called, to end their Endeavour’ the voices cried out. There was a piercing light in the void, centered in front of Chaos. The light faded to reveal the shimmering blue Digi-egg of Purity. Chaos reached out and the egg dropped into is hands. ‘This cannot be, I destroyed it’ ENDmon cried. ‘So I was sent a new one, forged from the pure hopes and dreams. Twin seeds of dark and light, from dark world plucked’ Chaos chanted. ‘I will not allow a stupid prophecy to stop my final victory. Crimson Curse!’ ENDmon cried, unleashing a blaze of crimson flames that snaked across to Chaos. The Digi-egg of Purity glew warmly and the flames vanished. ‘UNTIL PURITY IS CALLED, TO END THEIR ENDEAVOUR!’ Chaos shouted. The Digi-egg of Purity released tremendous rays of light energy. It grew in size and consumed Chaos. His figure was vaguely seen from within the egg. ‘ChaosWarlockmon, Digivolve to’ he cried. For a short while, the phantom figures of DemiWarlockmon and BKDemiWarlockmon appeared, before being replaced by Warlockmon and BKWarlockmon. After them to MetaWarlockmon and AltronWarlockmon appeared, only to vanish as AngeWarlockmon and DeviWarlockmon appeared then vanished. ‘OMEGAWARLOCKMON!’ Omega cried.

Archived