Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmph calling me weak i didn't do that so that he can hurt me i'm taking him to Naruto so we can get some information out of him or dies." Leo said. [Just because you have that Hermit thing doesn't your all powerful Rose. Some ninja are more powerful then the 3 sanin combine and even with your Hermit remember that. And i'm not weak your just saying that you think i'm weak.] (chuckles deeply) Leo thought as he disappeared.

Satsujin: Good....Now then I can finally use my real strength! Sound Style! Sonic Boom technique!(A large shriek blows up the side of the arena they were on while also causing hearing damage to anyone nearby)

((the walls where already destroyed! and we are in a Forest!))

Rose's Clone dissapered and 2 more took its place "Fool... I Can Avoid all your attacks!" the said

((rose is like... nowhere near you guys...))

Gamabunta walked over to Leo with Rose in her Hermit Mode, on his Head "Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet!" she said shooting a Jet of Flame and Gamabunta shooting a Jet of Oil, making the Flame Larger, burning the Forest around Leo and Satsujin

"Summoning Skill; Inferno Snake." Leo then summons a giant inferno snake. "I wonder should i burn down the forest? Yeah i should just to make sure. Fire Type; Dragon Fire Skill + Fire Type; Fire Dragon Flame Blast + Fire Type; Mythical Fire Flower + Fire Type; Grand Fireball Skill." The snake then fired a scorching vortex around the forest.

Gamabunta jumped up into the air to avoid the Ground Shatering "Ready?" he asked "Yea..." Rose answered "TOAD IMPACT RASENGAN!" the yelled in usion as Rose hit Gamabunta with a Great Ball Rasengan, sending him splabing into the ground "Summoning Techniqe!" from where Gamabunta Landed Gamaken, then Rose landed on him

"Your not going anywhere Satsujin." Leo did hand signs. "Water Type; Water Prison Skill." Leo then trapped Satsujin in a large sphere of water.

((itts a Flawed Jutsu... YOU Have to Keep touching the water Sphere to keep the water stable, move the had away for a sec, its over... the jutsu fails))

Archived