LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

OOC: Kiron is no longer watching Onie fight. He has left this location. His current position is unknown. You should address the King.

Zaraki yanked his arms from the building and stretched. "I could care less about the Espada. What matters is that you've managed to further injure me. I'm almost in shock. Heh." Zaraki knew that sooner or later he would have to resort to desperate measures, but he couldn't afford to have Korakura being destroyed, so he called in a favor.

"Yachiru!! Come 'ere now!" A pink blur came out of the ground below, and popped up beside Zaraki. "Yeah Ken-chan?" He smiled. "I want you to do me a favor. I need you to gather all of your strength, and the strength of those able, and place a barrier around Korakura. If this gets out of hand, the town may get leveled." She nodded, and twirled downwards in a spiral to Urahara's shop, where she would gather the strength of her friends, and carry out her orders.

Meanwhile, Zaraki finally got to his feet. "Now that you're being serious, I guess I'll fight back." He gathered his strength, and lunged in. He knew Gran Bel would speed away, and counter, but he was ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, Byakuya. This is not even a fraction of my power." Vandor met the slaughter of blades head on, as they slashed him slashed him left and right, from every possible angle. As the shadows cleared, Vandor could be seen pondering his thoughts, as his reiatsu blew away the feeble blades of light. As he leaked more reiatsu, the city below began to collapse.

Blood-curling screams below were heard, as people were splattered on the streets. The streets were stained red, and purple, as his blue reiatsu collided with the people below. "And this is only the beginning, Byakuya. If you wish, I can demonstrate." He pointed his blade at Byakuya. He didn't want to admit it, but he was quite taken by the shinigami, and his powers.

"I will admit Byakuya, your Senbonzakura did a fair deal of damage to me. Congratulations," he said as he finally began to bleed. It appeared that his body could not keep up with the pace at which he was injured by such a massive attack. "Oh well."

With his blade still aimed at the opponent, he leapt off the ground and used his own Sonido to get in close. In a matter of seconds he was standing in front of the shinigami Captain, blade still pointed in his face. "Dark Hadou, 92, Akumu Renda." His blade began to spit a sinister energy, as souls of the damned surrounded Byakuya.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roscuro reached Urahara's shop and stand over Jo's transforming body. Curo turned to Ros "Maybe if we use our hollow kiddo it could let her be a viazard and not a hollow. It did after all work on the other viazard." Ros turns to Jo "Do you want to be a viazard?"

After pause Ros remembers that she probably can't answer him, so he turns to Shina. "Well, do you think it's worth a shot?"

Ooc: If i get an approval Jo gets hollow powers and protection from the venom and since that may be GModding I'm asking you. You see Urahara saved the hollowfied shinigami with the Hōgyoku and the kiddo replicates that effect.

Roscuro reached Urahara's shop and stand over Jo's transforming body. Curo turned to Ros "Maybe if we use our hollow kiddo it could let her be a viazard and not a hollow. It did after all work on the other viazard." Ros turns to Jo "Do you want to be a viazard?"

After pause Ros remembers that she probably can't answer him' date=' so he turns to Shina. "Well, do you think it's worth a shot?"

Ooc: If i get an approval Jo gets hollow powers and protection from the venom and since that may be GModding I'm asking you. You see Urahara saved the hollowfied shinigami with the Hōgyoku and the kiddo replicates that effect.

[/quote']

OOC: Hell no. That's overpowered, and I will not have the Hougyoku involved anywhere in this story. The only people that may create Hollow are Vasto Lorde, High Rank Arrancar, and The King. No others. Jo is not yet a hollow, but you will understand in due time.

Shiro was obliged. "Very well then." Mokumoku screeched with excitement. Shiro hopped across the street, and atop a rickety building. It was best, because their fight may have destroyed the Urahara shop, and Tessai wouldn't be pleased. Man, that guy was crazy!

Disregarding it, Shiro taunted Hebi with a wave of his hand, as he twirled his zanpaktou in the air. "Come and get it, you slithering fiend," he said pointing at Hebi.

Hebi just hissed as he started to fade into the ground, while at the same time he was coming up from the floor of the rooftop. "Foolish..." The snake hollow started to charge his cero as he noticed Jo's transformation out of the corner of his eyes. //Hmm, I didn't try to make her a Hollow, I'm pretty sure I gave her enough venom to kill her...// Hebi was confused at the fact that he slipped up on his plan to kill the Shinigami but at the same time he was in a bit of a good mood that he caused her to transform into a Hollow. //The question is will she try to kill me or not...// Hebi unclogged his head with a quick shake as he fired his cero towards Shiro, he needed to focus if he wanted to come out of the fight alive.

A blast of dark energy radiated through the air as the kidou seemed to make contact, and a streaking figure through the air crashed roughly against the top of a building.

Byakuya stood up, his face remaining calm despite the amount of blood that now leaked from his body in various places. "I see you are not to be underestimated." he observed, maintaining his common posture as though the pain didn't bother him at all - years upon years of practice.

"I'm surprised you can wield a Kidou spell of that level with such power, even after discarding the incantation. But there is one thing I must comment upon - it seems to me that the Dark spells are weaker variations when compared to the common spells. Your spell, a level 92, only hit me with about the strength I would attribute to 88, not counting the fact that I was able to deflect some of the damage with my Danku."

He smirked very lightly in satisfaction at this pleasant information. "Allow me to demonstrate." as he said this, he seemed to melt away from vision, completely disappearing after a moment, only his Haori being left on the building.

Vandor was suddenly able to hear the Captain's voice directly behind him. "Bakudou 63: Sajo Sabaku." Golden winding chains appeared from thin air, encircling the Arrancar then and binding his arms and legs into one scrunched location. "Be honored, Arrancar. You drove me to use the loathsome technque that vile woman taught me." he added before stepping back from Vandor.

"Now you may know the power of a true Kidou Spell. Hadou 90: Kurohitsugi." and at that dreadful command, a large, black box materialized, rising up and surrounding the Segunda Espada.

Byakuya narrowed one bloodied eye at the box, and at once hundreds of lascerating spears impailed the box on all sides. The box began to dissipate after that. Byakuya awaited the status of his foe.

---------------

As Zaraki expected, Gran Bel zipped easily away from the attack - compared to when he was unreleased, he felt like Zaraki's attacks were much slower now. Of course, he knew it was just him. Stil though, even released, Gran's stamina was far from perfect. One more good, clean cut from Zaraki would probably be all it would take to end it.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the predicament Byakuya had managed to put Vandor into. "Oh...that's kind of bad."

Rather than attack his foe again, he instead opted to fly up into the air, toward Vandor. If Vandor was still alive, he might be in bad shape. And obviously, Gran would be required to get him out of there. If he was...dead... well, then he would just have to bail. He wasn't about to take on two Captains at once.

Maybe he'd grab that Snake Hollow on his way back to Seireitei. Speaking of him, he seemed to be involved in a battle with another Shinigami. "Wow, what a weak Cero." he found himself remarking. Of course, it would obviously be much more powerful if he had turned into an Arrancar...

As an afterthought, Gran turned in the air, aiming his own crimson cero at Zaraki, just in case the captain tried to pursue.

"Grr!" Zaraki remarked aloud. The cero made it's mark, and Zaraki was hurled to the ground. "Now I'm mad." He forced his reiatsu into his feet, and pushed off the ground like a rocket. This was the fastest he had ever moved. "Thanks old man!" He held his sword tightly as he made his way up high, hoping not to have Byakuya cornered by two Arrancar, and his own Commander was nowhere to be found. Not that Byakuya couldn't douse the flames of the hot headed monsters, but Zaraki wouldn't take chances.

Zaraki gave a mighty roar as his fist finally connected to the speedy demon, sending him in a spiraling rocket to the ground. "Don't die yet boy!" He was wounded nicely, but the pain was that of a mosquito bite. He charged after the plummeting Arrancar, and was the first to hit the ground. His fist connected with Gran Bel's chest, and Zaraki tossed him to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't look good for the Segunda Espada. And he knew it himself. Barely alive, the Hadou faded away slowly, and Vandor was revealed. "That is correct Byakuya. The only thing we lack is Kidou. It was drained and amplified to be added to our reiatsu builds, in order to give us greater physical strength. But never mind that."

Vandor found himself backed into a corner. "I didn't think I'd actually have to do this." He raised his wide blade high to the sky, and slowly spoke. "Otoshiirere, Escorpion!" The skies were clouded in darkness, even as the sun began to rise.

A bright blue light covered everything despite this, and slowly his transformation began. His skin, tough as it may be, was

seemingly coated now, in a blue-grayish metal material. A 13 foot tail sprouted from his lower back, with a poisonous barb at it's end, leaking with venomous blue reiatsu. His hands were now curled, baring 6 inch claws, enough to cut through anything. His canines were about 3 and a half inches longer now, also dripped with poison; and with that, he would control this battle.

He vansihed, and using his new found Sonido, did just as he promised; ensnared the Captain; trapping him in a wring of poisonous reiatsu. Vandor's tail began to glow, with a vibrant blue specter. It yelled loudly in pain, as it flailed about behind Vandor.

"There's no where to escape now, Byakuya." The tail was now ready. "Gran Rey Cero." A massive wave of energy washed the night sky in terror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro was expecting such a sneaky tactic, but not such an obvious one. He leapt into the air and using Shunpo, made his move behind the Vasto Lorde. Would it really be this easy? He sliced down at the VAsto Lorde's lower hide, only to see his zanpaktou be bounced back.

"What? I've killed a number of Arrancar before, but none with a skin such as this. I'm impressed," he said catching himself.

ooc: It's not as overpowered as you'd think, one the kiddo takes a good half hour and 2 Roscuro has a kiddo level of 90 but can only use numered kiddo lower than 40, that power has to go somewhere. But I won't push my point further, I'll sit back for a while since my characters are useless so far.

"My attacks might not seem strong but my scales are harder then pretty much anything in existance." Hebi wasn't really concerned about being hurt, he was more concerned about how Shiro could something weird up his sleeve. Without turning around the snake whailed his tail at a breakneck speed to Shiro's head, causing him to fly off the building.

Shiro bounced himself off at the impact, and made touch with the ground. "Hmm, I should have seen that coming." What Hebi did not expect however, was the Shinigami cutting himself, and leaving a blood trail on the Vasto Lorde. The blood reacted with the Vasto Lorde's unfamiliar skin, and spiked itself into his tail, nailing him to the building.

"Move Swift in the Night, Mokumoku Kitai." His zanpaktou thickened, with a diamond like hide, and it's teeth extend to it's hilt, wrapping itself around Shiro's hand. "I'd better not gallivant then." He flashed his way to Hebi, standing dead center in front of him, moving to strike.

Gran Bel barely managed to pull himself to his feet after such a vicious onslought. Zaraki was no more than five feet from him, having just smashed him into the floor, and posed an obvious, immediate threat.

"You're...persistent..." Gran said, half his mask shattered by the blow to reveal his face, bleeding heavily. He experimentally flexed his wings, satisfied to find that they were still working just fine - it seemed his body had taken the vast majority of the blow.

"If I can help it, I would prefer to keep living. So I'm going to have to go now. Thank you for showing me that my skills are still inadequate." he informed his opponent, even going so far as to bow briefly, before zipping off.

Now that Vandor had released, he had a much better chance at winning this fight. Gran could leave him alone....but not against too Captains. On top of that, he already knew that Zaaki would be pursuing him - best to at least try to incapacitate him a little.

The Arrancar turned in mid-flight, not surprised to see that Zaraki had indeed come after him. With a quick shift in direction, Gran sped toward the captain, side-stepping him and starting to move in a circular pattern around the Captain. Everywhere he moved, he left a trail of red - Cero buildup. In a matter of seconds, Zaraki was being enclosed within a sphere of crimson energy, which was closing in.

"Dia Roja." Gra muttered ominously as he stopped moving, and the sphere of cero energy slammed in on its target. But Gran Bel would not wait around to see if Zaraki had survived. He all but knew he would, anyway. Instead, he took off in the direction of the other other battle - the Snake Arrancar was still watching him, and had just deflected a blow from the Shinigami he was fighting.

"Excuse me." Gran said, after Sonido brought him face to face with Hebi. "But I think you're better off with me. Come on." he stated, not waiting for a reply as he grabbed ahold of the snake's long body and proceeded to soar off with him.

After a few quick Sonidos, the two were gone, having covered enough distance that they were beyond even detection.

---------------

Byakuya's black robes reeked with the scent of blood. Again, he had barely managed to escape an otherwise fatal attack. What made things worse still was the fact that with the Espada's release, he semed to have gotten faster.

Byakuya had barely had time to avoid a direct hit from that Cero. It had required the rapid assembling of his thousand blades, as well as application from his reiatsu, to soften the blow. But even stll, he was bleeding quite profusely now.

His body was also severely weakened from the damage of the Espada's poison.

"I see. Your release - it has indeed attained the level of Segunda." he couldn't keep hs voice from shaking, try as he might - his vocal chords had been damaged by the assualt. But Bakuya's eyes were dead set with his determination. "But it is still not enough."

His blade was reformed now, and he held it out in front of him, dropping it. "Bankai."

The Thousand Blades of his Zanpakuto rose from the ground now, surrounding him, turning the surrounding area dark. They stood resolutely, ominously, an appearance that struck fear into the hearts of many an opponent. "Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

[spoiler=Zex's post =D]quote='Zexaeon' pid='2173119' dateline='1242430708']

---------------

Byakuya's black robes reeked with the scent of blood. Again, he had barely managed to escape an otherwise fatal attack. What made things worse still was the fact that with the Espada's release, he semed to have gotten faster.

Byakuya had barely had time to avoid a direct hit from that Cero. It had required the rapid assembling of his thousand blades, as well as application from his reiatsu, to soften the blow. But even stll, he was bleeding quite profusely now.

"I see. Your release - it has indeed attained the level of Segunda." but Bakuya's eyes were dead set with his determination. "But it is still not enough."

His blade was reformed now, and he held it out in front of him, dropping it. "Bankai."

The Thousand Blades of his Zanpakuto rose from the ground now, surrounding him, turning the surrounding area dark. They stood resolutely, ominously, an appearance that struck fear into the hearts of many an opponent. "Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

=D I love it.

"Your Bankai Captain?" Vandor dreaded this moment all the while, knowing it would take every inch of his power to overwhelm the famous Byakuya, but he would not admit defeat.

The swords around him were like that of a million, death promises. He knew he could not escape, so Vandor would resort to deperate measures.

Zaraki was pissed! He had just been blasted back to the ground by his coward of an opponent, and he could do nothing to prevent his escape. "This isn't over boy!" He was just about ready to release part of his reiatsu. It was very disappointing.

Shiro was blown away. "What?! Where did the little bastard go?!" He looked to the sky to see Hebi and an unknown Arrancar dragging him away. "You too will suffer, Arrancar." He made his way down to Zaraki, where he would report the status of his mission.

"So let me guess, your taking me to your leader?" Hebi wasn't happy that he was being taken away when he was about to use one of his aces in the hole but at the same time that fight could of gone either way. //At least now I have a chance of going on to the next level, and there will always be a chance to kill that little punk later on anyways.// The snake started to coat his reitsu around himself and the Arrancar that grabbed him from his battle with Shiro just so they would be safe is someone tried to attack them.

OoC: WAAAH! Where are you going- I needz him! XD

Jo closed her eyes against the nightmare, her mind trying to focus on the fight a few feet above her, in the air, or on the ground. She couldn't tell anymore.

Then...there was the urge of not wanting it to end, just to let it continue, like it was a pleasureable pain. And that wanted to get to its 'Master'.

Jo clenched her teeth together, the sharp rows of teeth sliding against eachother with an omunious shhhink.

"Jo! Please, no! Fight it!"

"Just hold on Jo! I'll get you to Urahara! You can beat this!"

She felt herself be lifted, almost like floating. She slowly opened her eyes, then looked up at Shina, her orange hued eye, which was speckled with scarlet, glowing brightly against the black that overtook the rest of her eye.

"Leave Urahara-san outta thisss...," Jo said defiantly, not intentionally trying to hiss. She grimanced. "Sssorry...he'ss been through too much already. Let him alone."

After being placed down, she had already coughed out another fourth of the mask, which was slowly making its way down her body. She had begun to sprout scales at her neck, which she found unfortunate. The fourth took the upper part of her forhead, creating some sort of crest.

She stared up at Roscuro, blinking slightly- a part of her wanted to gnaw at their identical faces.

"Maybe if we use our Hollow Kido it could let her be a Viazard and not a Hollow. It did after all work on the other Viazard."

'No...' Jo thought miserably. 'I'd rather die.'

Noo, you wouldn't. The voice said, sickly sweet. It's too early for you to die. I won't allow it.

'This is MY body!' Jo thought defiantly, grinding her teeth, causing the sharp teeth to screech against eachother. 'I refuse--!'

No, you don't. It continued. Admit it...no body would miss you.

A cold feeling twisted her stomach, and she totally ignored Ros or Curo's, she couldn't remember, question.

'Could it..?' Jo thought, doubt clouding her thoughts. 'No..no, I refuse it to let it be true!'

"NO!" Jo screamed once again, the white substance bursting out once again, to take up her entire face and slowly make its way down her body, faster than the last.

Gran didn't answer at first, as his head was still reeling from the sudden blood pressure increace that resulted when he sped off as quickly as he did.

At top speed, in top form, he could make the Sonido of even the Primera Espada look slow - but with his lack of stamina, and easy succeptability to wounds, it was quite easy for him to lose his focus, and his speed could come at a great toll to him.

"Yes." he finally answered the Snake Hollow. "It seems like the logical thing to do. You're pretty weak, by yourself, but if you became an Arrancar, you'd get a lot stronger. Right now, even my pressure can overwhealm yours, but not by much - if you became an Arrancar, you could even be an Espada-level.

I'm Gran Bel, by the way. I'm a fraccion to Lucas Angél, the Cuatra Espada. Nice to meet you." he spoke out, speaking casually. It was always like that to him. No matter what situation he was in, he was always of the opinion that would should be able to talk freely and openly with another person.

What was the point of acting tough, or arrogant, or mean? Even if you were about to kill someone, it didn't mean you had to harsh with them. Treat people with courtecy, and you'll be rewarded, that's what he believed.

--------------

Byakuya's blades, now numbering in the millions, whirled around the duo, creating a battle field all their own to enclose the two fighters within. "You seem hesitant, Espada." he commented dryly. "Does the sight of my bankai frighten you?"

Byakuya's voice seemed to have stopped shaking, now that his chords had calmed down from their impact, but he was still swaying just slightly on his feet. The poison from that reiatsu...if this goes on for too long, it could become troublesome.

Byakuya held one hand out in front of him, as several hundred of his blades condensed themselves into one sword for him to use. The rest of his blades all took positions either whirling around his foe, ready to strike should he try to move too far away, and around himself, ready to shield him if necessary. The blades he placed around himself also facilitated another function - due to his lacking mobility a the moment, they would serve as a "ride" of sorts, moving him from place to place.

He went into a crouch as the mass of cherry petals moved into a cloud-like look, sailing toward Vandor while Byakuya rode them like a wave, sword held ready for slashing. Beneath his bent arm, he aimed a pair of fingertips. "Hadou 4: Byakurai."

A bolt of lightning was fired from his fingers, speeding toward Vandor as Byakuya himself prepared a speedy Shunpou, aboard his blades, to land behind Vandor, blade held out to intercept a backwards escape attempt. Mind the tail. he reminded himself, bis blades positioned defensively above his head to block a possible strike from the arrancar's lethal tail.

---------------

Shina couldn't bear seeing her fellow officer like this. It seemed the more she struggled to fight, the more that damned mask seemed to overtake her. She didn't seem capable of anymore speech after her final words to leave Urahara out of the problem.

Shina stared down at her, conflict raging just as much in her black eyes as it was in Shina's green. Her jaw set, she slowly drew her sword, positioning it above Jo's heart.

"Jo...I...I don't want to do this....but if you feel you can't go on.....if...just give me any indication...and I'll do it." she stammered out, unwilling to say the words. "I'll... end your suffering for you." she finally managed, awaiting grimly the reply-to-come.

---------------

[spoiler=application....again]

Name: Mileya Cupid

Species: Arrancar

+ Position: Fraccion to Lucas Angél.

Appearance: Has boyishly short Pink hair, the longest of it only reaching her cheeks, styled in a half-spike, half-wavy style. She adorns her hair with a small clip.

Her uniform is cut to a sleeveless design, a very tiny v-cut in the chest exposig a portion of her "Valley-entance". She wears the standard Hakama, but instead of a sash, she wears a traditional Obi. Also wears the standard socks and sandals. She has five earrings, all in her left ear, and all of a different colors - red, blue, yellow, green, and purple. She also wears elbow-length, finger-less gloves.

Her Hollow hole is located on her belly, but is not visible. Her mask remnant is another earring on her right ear - a small white circle with three tassles hanging off of it, each adorned with a skull pendant.

Bio: Vain, and often seen looking into a mirrow, Mileya is awfully aloof for a mere Fraccion. In fact, her attitude has netted her a bad reputation among many other Fraccion and even a few members of the Espada - however, it is a well-known fact that her own Espada, will unashamedly claim revenge for her if someone even lays a finger on her. As a result, she is never messed with, due to her Espada's high rank. As luck would have it, she's never messed with any Espada ranked higher than Lucas. She's very devoted to Lucas, and is good friends with Gran Bel.

Abilities: Mileya is most skilled in close combat, being a proficient hand-to-hand fighter. She also has moderate skill in the use of Cero, but has extremely potent (and quick) Bala blasts. While they are more powerful, they are still not anywhere enar as fast as Gran's Balas, however.

Zanpakuto: Avispa Cuatra (Spanish: Fourth Wasp). The release command is Warae (Japanese: Laugh). Sealed, it looks like a large, bladed boomerang, which she is very profiecient in throwing around to augment her melee attacks. Upon release, she gains a pair of buzzing wings, a large, wasp-like stinger and lower body, and gains insectoid armor on her arms and legs. Her earring disappears, and instead, a pair of white cheekbone mask fragments appear on either side of her face.

Released Abilities: In her released form, her attacks pack more punch, and her stinger can launch powerful, chain-firing bala bursts. This technique is called Buenas Noches (Spanish: Goodnight), as it packs enough pressure to knock out an ususpecting opponent instantly.

Lluvia Cuatra: Spanish for "Fourth Rain". In her released form, She is consantly surrounded by four large, Hollow Wasps, that will not die until she does. It seems that after a certain amount of time passes after releasing, she can unleash this technique, which sees all four wasps splitting into dozens of wasps each, and raining down upon her opponent in the color of a rainbow. Supposedly, this attack is as strong as a dozen compressed ceros.

Detailed Statisics:

Offense: 90

Defense: 50

Speed: 70

Cero/Bala: 100

Inteligence: 80

Physical Strnegth: 70

Total: 460/600

[spoiler=And oooooone, more]

Name: Lucan Angél.

Species: Arrancar (Vasto Lorde)

+ Position: Cuatra Espada

Appearance: Lucas has the look of a "pretty boy" - lazily floppy Blond hair over smooth skin, and a smarkling, blue eye. His other eye is concealed behind his mask remnant, which is a blank bone structure that trails off from said eye and encircles the back of his head.

His uniform is long-sleeves to the point where his hands are often covered by them, and his collar is high to the point that it covers his mouth unless he's looking up.

He wars the standard Hakama, but with a drape worn over his left leg, down until his foot. There is no variation in his footwear - it is standard.

Bio: Lucas is a very stoic man - he seldom shows interest in anything. He seems somewhat similar to Gran Bel in demeanor, but unlike Gran, who goes looking for interesting things, Lucas just seems constantly bored by everything, and doesn't care much about the worth of others. He does, however, seem to care for his Fraccion, as he will heedlessly attack (and probably kill) anyone who trifles with them. While ranked fourth in terms of overall power, his release is feared among the king's army, due to its dangerous nature.

Abilities: Lucas is very skilled in swordsmanship. If the Espada were ranked solely on their unreleased abilties, he might very well be a rank or two higher, based solely on how good he is with his sword. By contrast, his Cero is only average (for an Espada, that is), and his close-combat abilties are passable (again, for an Espada).

Zanpakuto: Cuervo (Spanish: Raven). The release command is Tsubasa O Nose (Japanese: Spread your Wings). In its sealed state, it is an ordinary Katana, with a black hilt and a Tsuba shaped like a pair of wings. Once released, Lucas gains a pair of large, black wings on his back. His hands become enormous thre-pronged, machine-like talons, no longer covered by the sleeves of his Shihakusho. His mask stretches to both sides of his face, covering both eyes, but gains a pair of holes so that both eyes can see. His eyes become red.

Released Abilities: Lucas gains Strength, speed, and stamina with his release. His claws are immensely powerful, and are capable of wrending just about anything. This gains him a good deal of fear around the army, as several Hollow personally bore whitness to him ripping off another (former) Espadas limbs, one by one, before ripping off its head as well (this was because that former espada attacked Mileya). His wings give him great mobility, and can transform into wings made of blades at will 9which he can use to defend himself and attack).

Lluvia de Espada: Spanish for "Rain of Swords". By flapping his wings while they are in their Sword transmigration, he can rain a shower of blades down upon his foe. While this IS a named technique, he seldom speaks it when he uses it.

Los Ojos: Spanish for "The Eyes". His mos useful technique, which is always active. Lucas' eyes have the ability to see very in-depth readings on Spiritual Energy. As a result, he is able to quickly deduce and analyze his opponent's Reiatsu, and even read the weak points or fault-lines the piritual pressure of their attacks. He is famous for finding these fault lines, and then disrupting the attack by punching Balas into those weak points.

Detailed Statistics: As the Cuatra Espada, Lucas' stats are a bit higher than your average fighter.

Offense: 100

Defense: 70

Speed: 90

Cero/Bala: 60

Inteligence: 100

Physical Strength: 100

Total: 520/600

Hebi hissed as he listened to Gren discribe what he could achive with a simple step up to Arrancar. "My name is Hebi, and I'm more of a tactical fighter since I do more damage over time while barely taking any." However the snake was more concerned about the Shinigami girl that was becoming a Hollow. //This has never happened before, hell I didn't even think I could make Hollows with venom....// He was still majorly confused about what had happen but he had to try to forget about it, at least for now. "By the way Gren, did you sense the forming of a new Hollow or was it just me imagining things?"

[spoiler=spoiler]

Gran didn't answer at first' date=' as his head was still reeling from the sudden blood pressure increace that resulted when he sped off as quickly as he did.

At top speed, in top form, he could make the Sonido of even the Primera Espada look slow - but with his lack of stamina, and easy succeptability to wounds, it was quite easy for him to lose his focus, and his speed could come at a great toll to him.

"Yes." he finally answered the Snake Hollow. "It seems like the logical thing to do. You're pretty weak, by yourself, but if you became an Arrancar, you'd get a lot stronger. Right now, even my pressure can overwhealm yours, but not by much - if you became an Arrancar, you could even be an Espada-level.

I'm Gran Bel, by the way. I'm a fraccion to Lucas Angél, the Cuatra Espada. Nice to meet you." he spoke out, speaking casually. It was always like that to him. No matter what situation he was in, he was always of the opinion that would should be able to talk freely and openly with another person.

What was the point of acting tough, or arrogant, or mean? Even if you were about to kill someone, it didn't mean you had to harsh with them. Treat people with courtecy, and you'll be rewarded, that's what he believed.

[center']--------------[/center]

Byakuya's blades, now numbering in the millions, whirled around the duo, creating a battle field all their own to enclose the two fighters within. "You seem hesitant, Espada." he commented dryly. "Does the sight of my bankai frighten you?"

Byakuya's voice seemed to have stopped shaking, now that his chords had calmed down from their impact, but he was still swaying just slightly on his feet. The poison from that reiatsu...if this goes on for too long, it could become troublesome.

Byakuya held one hand out in front of him, as several hundred of his blades condensed themselves into one sword for him to use. The rest of his blades all took positions either whirling around his foe, ready to strike should he try to move too far away, and around himself, ready to shield him if necessary. The blades he placed around himself also facilitated another function - due to his lacking mobility a the moment, they would serve as a "ride" of sorts, moving him from place to place.

He went into a crouch as the mass of cherry petals moved into a cloud-like look, sailing toward Vandor while Byakuya rode them like a wave, sword held ready for slashing. Beneath his bent arm, he aimed a pair of fingertips. "Hadou 4: Byakurai."

A bolt of lightning was fired from his fingers, speeding toward Vandor as Byakuya himself prepared a speedy Shunpou, aboard his blades, to land behind Vandor, blade held out to intercept a backwards escape attempt. Mind the tail. he reminded himself, bis blades positioned defensively above his head to block a possible strike from the arrancar's lethal tail.

---------------

Shina couldn't bear seeing her fellow officer like this. It seemed the more she struggled to fight, the more that damned mask seemed to overtake her. She didn't seem capable of anymore speech after her final words to leave Urahara out of the problem.

Shina stared down at her, conflict raging just as much in her black eyes as it was in Shina's green. Her jaw set, she slowly drew her sword, positioning it above Jo's heart.

"Jo...I...I don't want to do this....but if you feel you can't go on.....if...just give me any indication...and I'll do it." she stammered out, unwilling to say the words. "I'll... end your suffering for you." she finally managed, awaiting grimly the reply-to-come.

---------------

[spoiler=application....again]

Name: Mileya Cupid

Species: Arrancar

+ Position: Fraccion to Lucas Angél.

Appearance: Has boyishly short Pink hair, the longest of it only reaching her cheeks, styled in a half-spike, half-wavy style. She adorns her hair with a small clip.

Her uniform is cut to a sleeveless design, a very tiny v-cut in the chest exposig a portion of her "Valley-entance". She wears the standard Hakama, but instead of a sash, she wears a traditional Obi. Also wears the standard socks and sandals. She has five earrings, all in her left ear, and all of a different colors - red, blue, yellow, green, and purple. She also wears elbow-length, finger-less gloves.

Her Hollow hole is located on her belly, but is not visible. Her mask remnant is another earring on her right ear - a small white circle with three tassles hanging off of it, each adorned with a skull pendant.

Bio: Vain, and often seen looking into a mirrow, Mileya is awfully aloof for a mere Fraccion. In fact, her attitude has netted her a bad reputation among many other Fraccion and even a few members of the Espada - however, it is a well-known fact that her own Espada, will unashamedly claim revenge for her if someone even lays a finger on her. As a result, she is never messed with, due to her Espada's high rank. As luck would have it, she's never messed with any Espada ranked higher than Lucas. She's very devoted to Lucas, and is good friends with Gran Bel.

Abilities: Mileya is most skilled in close combat, being a proficient hand-to-hand fighter. She also has moderate skill in the use of Cero, but has extremely potent (and quick) Bala blasts. While they are more powerful, they are still not anywhere enar as fast as Gran's Balas, however.

Zanpakuto: Avispa Cuatra (Spanish: Fourth Wasp). The release command is Warae (Japanese: Laugh). Sealed, it looks like a large, bladed boomerang, which she is very profiecient in throwing around to augment her melee attacks. Upon release, she gains a pair of buzzing wings, a large, wasp-like stinger and lower body, and gains insectoid armor on her arms and legs. Her earring disappears, and instead, a pair of white cheekbone mask fragments appear on either side of her face.

Released Abilities: In her released form, her attacks pack more punch, and her stinger can launch powerful, chain-firing bala bursts. This technique is called Buenas Noches (Spanish: Goodnight), as it packs enough pressure to knock out an ususpecting opponent instantly.

Lluvia Cuatra: Spanish for "Fourth Rain". In her released form, She is consantly surrounded by four large, Hollow Wasps, that will not die until she does. It seems that after a certain amount of time passes after releasing, she can unleash this technique, which sees all four wasps splitting into dozens of wasps each, and raining down upon her opponent in the color of a rainbow. Supposedly, this attack is as strong as a dozen compressed ceros.

Detailed Statisics:

Offense: 90

Defense: 50

Speed: 70

Cero/Bala: 100

Inteligence: 80

Physical Strnegth: 70

Total: 460/600

[spoiler=And oooooone, more]

Name: Lucan Angél.

Species: Arrancar (Vasto Lorde)

+ Position: Cuatra Espada

Appearance: Lucas has the look of a "pretty boy" - lazily floppy Blond hair over smooth skin, and a smarkling, blue eye. His other eye is concealed behind his mask remnant, which is a blank bone structure that trails off from said eye and encircles the back of his head.

His uniform is long-sleeves to the point where his hands are often covered by them, and his collar is high to the point that it covers his mouth unless he's looking up.

He wars the standard Hakama, but with a drape worn over his left leg, down until his foot. There is no variation in his footwear - it is standard.

Bio: Lucas is a very stoic man - he seldom shows interest in anything. He seems somewhat similar to Gran Bel in demeanor, but unlike Gran, who goes looking for interesting things, Lucas just seems constantly bored by everything, and doesn't care much about the worth of others. He does, however, seem to care for his Fraccion, as he will heedlessly attack (and probably kill) anyone who trifles with them. While ranked fourth in terms of overall power, his release is feared among the king's army, due to its dangerous nature.

Abilities: Lucas is very skilled in swordsmanship. If the Espada were ranked solely on their unreleased abilties, he might very well be a rank or two higher, based solely on how good he is with his sword. By contrast, his Cero is only average (for an Espada, that is), and his close-combat abilties are passable (again, for an Espada).

Zanpakuto: Cuervo (Spanish: Raven). The release command is Tsubasa O Nose (Japanese: Spread your Wings). In its sealed state, it is an ordinary Katana, with a black hilt and a Tsuba shaped like a pair of wings. Once released, Lucas gains a pair of large, black wings on his back. His hands become enormous thre-pronged, machine-like talons, no longer covered by the sleeves of his Shihakusho. His mask stretches to both sides of his face, covering both eyes, but gains a pair of holes so that both eyes can see. His eyes become red.

Released Abilities: Lucas gains Strength, speed, and stamina with his release. His claws are immensely powerful, and are capable of wrending just about anything. This gains him a good deal of fear around the army, as several Hollow personally bore whitness to him ripping off another (former) Espadas limbs, one by one, before ripping off its head as well (this was because that former espada attacked Mileya). His wings give him great mobility, and can transform into wings made of blades at will 9which he can use to defend himself and attack).

Lluvia de Espada: Spanish for "Rain of Swords". By flapping his wings while they are in their Sword transmigration, he can rain a shower of blades down upon his foe. While this IS a named technique, he seldom speaks it when he uses it.

Los Ojos: Spanish for "The Eyes". His mos useful technique, which is always active. Lucas' eyes have the ability to see very in-depth readings on Spiritual Energy. As a result, he is able to quickly deduce and analyze his opponent's Reiatsu, and even read the weak points or fault-lines the piritual pressure of their attacks. He is famous for finding these fault lines, and then disrupting the attack by punching Balas into those weak points.

Detailed Statistics: As the Cuatra Espada, Lucas' stats are a bit higher than your average fighter.

Offense: 100

Defense: 70

Speed: 90

Cero/Bala: 60

Inteligence: 100

Physical Strength: 100

Total: 520/600

Accepted.

Shiro was hesitant to approach his Captain. "Sir, Shiro Sunsuei, Third-Seat of Squadron 11, status report." Zaraki nodded, a lead for him to continue. "It seems my foe has escaped, with the help of another. "I saw," Zaraki said calmly. "I don't blame ya kid, that Arrancar was a speed demon. I don't think even Kuchiki could have kept up with him. And stop calling me Captain, I'm still your father boy."

Shiro shuddered a bit. He was hoping no one else had heard that. He watched above as Byakuya's elegant but deadly bankai was about to crush it's supposedly formidable foe. "Where do you think this is going?" Shiro asked.

Zaraki squinted his eyes to get a better look. "Dunno. Kuchiki has the upper hand, but those damned Espada are something sneaky. It could go either way."

A burst of white lightning darted towards Vandor so fast, it was like a blur. He could sense Byakuya's reiatsu moving, he was placing himself behind him. Vandor was surrounded now on all sides, except directly above him He knew however, that even if he jumped and managed to dodge this incoming attack, the swords surrounding him would follow, and Byakuya would finish him off.

Then he thought, "I may be able to come out of this, but I'll be nearly dead. Tch. Oh well." As quickly as he could, Vandor opened a hole in his own stomach, clear to the other side, behind him, and began to whip his tail. Timed correctly, he moved upwards just slightly! The lightning cleared the whole, and was about to find it's mark. Meanwhile, he attempted to turn around and claw Byakuya while he would be down.

He was losing a lot of blood, so he didn't have much time. "One last technique!" he cried out, turning to pounce.

"That fool," Kiron was now standing atop the King's throne room. In his hands, a white material gave him a perfect view of Vandor's fight with Byakuya. "I'll be sure to have any remnants of his body torched."

A sense of victory overwhelmed him. "I have yet to bring about my favorite warrior, and the shinigami are already struggling. Should hey make their way here, we will have the greatest advantage. At this time, I can truly make my reign known. And father," he said to himself, still staring down at the materialized, miniature fight in his hands. "I will murder you."

A hole began to for right under her rib cage, and a Hollow scream emitted from her mouth, along with her own. Jo watched as Shina poised her sword above her heart.

"Jo...I...I don't want to do this....but if you feel you can't go on.....if...just give me any indication...and I'll do it."

Oooh, isn't that cuuute?! I wanna eat her up. Came the voice, hungry.

'DON'T TOUCH HER!' Jo screamed, and her arm came and gripped the sword, pressing it to her skin.

But it seemed that her newly found tail had other ideas, for it whipped up with amazing speed, cracking Shina in the back of the head. She flopped down on to the floor, the same tail cracking at Roscuro and Sai, a large hiss emitting from her mouth.

She slithered out of the room with amazing speed, probably not outmatching Shina and her Taichou, but still fast enough. She crashed through the front, hurtling herself off the porch and away from the others, leaving them to search for her 'Master'.

OoC: OMFG NO WAAAAY! xD Zaraki has a soooon! That's cool. >>;

OoC: OMFG NO WAAAAY! xD Zaraki has a soooon! That's cool. >>;

OOC: Shockerrrrrr. =D

Shiro turned as he heard several bodies crash to the floor. "I suppose you didn't sense that." Shiro pointed downstairs where the noise, and the all too familiar reiatsu came from. As he made his claim, a bolting Hollow darted past him and Zaraki. It was looking for something.

"That can't be a hollow. It has Jo's reiatsu!" Shiro could tell that this was definitely not Jo anymore. Zaraki only chuckled as the Hollow scurried off. "Well, there goes your Captain." Shiro jumped back, one foot in the air, standing on the other, his eyes widened to the size of the moon.

"WHAT?!" he said in a frightened and shocked voice. Zaraki pounded him on the head, with his hammer like fists. "Shut it. Go check on the others. We'll be leaving in a day or so, and you all need to rest." Shiro nodded, rubbing his aching head.

As he was approaching the staircase, Yoruichi was climbing her way up. "How's my big guy?" she asked squeezing his cheek, and rubbing his head. "Mother, Kuchiki-sama might be lokking. Stop it." She laughed, and let him pass.

She approached Zaraki and watched as Jo's tail faded into the shadows. "Want me to go after her?" Zaraki shook his head as he sat her down next to him. "No. sHe's one of them now, and it's only for the best if we recover her later."

Meanwhile, the battle between Byakuya and Vandor continued.

Roscuro took of thier masks and sealed thier soul cutter (I read manga and they calm them soul cutters, so I'm sticking with that), this time Ros was in control of the singular body. Ros looks at the path where Jo left. Ros's soul cutter's spirit known as Espejo Anublado (however he doesn't mind the name Espejo) materialized as a floating large mirror you looked in the mirror you saw not your reflection but smoke that seems to take a vaguly humanoid form. Besides Ros no one else seemed capable of seeing him. The mirror's smoke reshaped itself as words floating in the air. Shouldn't you chase her? Your speed is matched by only ten people and she is not one of them. The words seemed to ask. "No" Roscuro replies flatly "This is her fight, also you know my philosophy." The words change shape yet again to form new words, though they seemed disappointed somehow You think that if anything large happens it was predetermined and if you help without getting asked you will mess things up. You know what I think? I think your just lazy and just found a excuse that sounds cooler. "Maybe your right, oh well she's to far away no for me to catch up."

ooc: Before anyone says something about me being OP (for some reason I always think someone is gonna say that) my speed rating was 100, this qualifies my as being extremely fast.

I would like to redo my app please as I have not joined in so far it should not hurt

Character's First and Last Name: Kiba Takousame

Character's Image (a description in writing is acceptable):

Head: long silver hair that spikes and droops over his face bright sparkly emmerald green eyes and a young face shape.

Body: appears to be five or younger wears standered shinigami uniform with a small dagger like Zanpaktuo that he treasures.

Zanpaktuo: named Harusame it has a green stilt and a round hand gaurd in its sealed form in its Shikai form leaves dance around the zanpaktuo and around the permiter for as far as the eye can see piercing the opponent with ease as the blade has a very long invisible extent.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Harusame (Spring Rain)

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou, and level, etc.): [/leave blanc] has many weak and powerful Kidou.

I would like to redo my app please as I have not joined in so far it should not hurt

Character's First and Last Name: Kiba Takousame

Character's Image (a description in writing is acceptable):

Head: long silver hair that spikes and droops over his face bright sparkly emmerald green eyes and a young face shape.

Body: appears to be five or younger wears standered shinigami uniform with a small dagger like Zanpaktuo that he treasures.

Zanpaktuo: named Harusame it has a green stilt and a round hand gaurd in its sealed form in its Shikai form leaves dance around the zanpaktuo and around the permiter for as far as the eye can see piercing the opponent with ease as the blade has a very long invisible extent.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Harusame (Spring Rain)

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou' date=' and level, etc.): [/leave blanc'] has many weak and powerful Kidou.

As I've said before, if you wish to join this role-play you must first be accepted into the Organization (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-109959.html). Choose a position, and if you're accepted, I might accept your application.

Jo had found shelter in an abandoned playground, placing herself in a domed house like plaything. It was littered with papers and garbage, but it was left alone, so she was...happy.

Now, she was to face her Hollow self.

Why did you take usss away from the Shinigamisss, girl? We could have ate them up. Would have been yummy.

"I won't eat my friends." Jo said, her tone set.

Theen...what about humansss?

"They're innocent!"

Says you. The Hollow argued, and Jo couldn't help but slightly agree. Listen, it's inevitable. You can't become a Shinigami anymore, half-breed.

"I know!" Jo snapped, glaring at the sand covered ground. "You..you're not...trying to make me?"

Girl, I have all day. But I am hungry, ssso hurry with your desicion.

She knew that, even though the Hollow part of her wasn't fighting her right now, once she got close to what she once was starting to think as her family, it'd go on a rampage again. Jo didn't want to hurt them, nor did she want to die.

Like I sssaid before, nobody would missss you, because they wouldn't want you back. She said, almost comforting. They would only want your Shinigami, high-and-mighty Taichou sssself back.

A vein popped out from her temple.

"I actually like that position, thank you very much." Jo snarled yet again, folding her arms.

That's what he sssaid. The Hollow laughed, and it was...relaxing. Jo couldn't help but laugh also.

"I'm going to sleep on it, and I'll tell you my answer in the morning." Jo said, coiling herself up, resting her head upon a part of her tail.

Archived