LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

Hebi Yoshiro

Hollow: Vasto Lorde (Not yet a Arrancar)

Character Description: While being a Vasto Lorde' date=' Hebi doesn't accel in close up

combat while his long snake body and sharp fangs give him plenty of advantages

in a long fight. His scales are of a black and red combination that help give a

evil feel with his light purple eyes. Along with having a deadly slow acting

venom and a hard body Hebi has the abillity to control two beings that he bites,

giving him the abillity to kill them when they are no longer useful or make

them into a hollow follower to do his bidding.

Known Abilities:

Kaede Boa - Shoots venom into the target through Hebi's fangs, which acts as a

drug that allows him to control the target, if Hebi injects too much it results in

death. A period of the drug being injected into the bloodstream could allow the

target to become a lesser hollow.

Araka Suni - The shooting of cobras towards the opponent.

Offense: 20

Defense: 85

Speed: 70

Cero/Bala: 70

Intelligence: 80

Physical Strength: 60

Overall: 485/600

THE LEGEND RETURNS! and before anyone asks I'm the exception to the Club rule

[/quote']

ACCEPTED. I'll post when I return.

EDIT:

While the others paced themselves and prepared for battle, Shiro breathed quietly across the street from Urahara's shop. "All's quiet outside," he thought, watching the night clouds float lazily by. He couldn't help but wonder if there was an entity still plaguing the area, because he knew that the Hollow would not simply let the human world remain peaceful.

A cold shiver ran through him, and he was rarely frightened. He hopped from his bed and opened the apartment window, placing his legs outside and sitting on the sill. His kimono lay across his lap now, as he took it down form his shoulder. "Time to move," he said in his head. He leapt from the 8th story of the building and landed quiet at the foot of the apartment building, moving slowly towards Urahra's shop. "Hop Sandal Hat has some medicines." he finally said aloud.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the gang gathered around the gate, readying to enter the battlefield, a man stood outside the Urahara shop. He wore a black and purple bussiness suit that seemed to match with his blood red eyes, giving him a evilish look. Around him poured a hollow-like reitsu which formed that of a snake. "So this is where the Shinigami are hiding." The man made a hiss that resembled that of a cobra as me made his way towards the enterance of the shop.

--Hey Shadius' date=' where are we?

[/quote']

Come on Mirage. There's plenty of posts that tell where we are, and if you still can't tell, you can always intro character, and look for others.

If you don't really understand, most characters are at Urahara's shop, preaparing to enter the gate.

Sorry >_> Urajara's shop fine I will enter that way.

Around Kurakura Town a hollow was running rampage chasing the young shinigami Tokiwa. Keeping her katana sheathed she keeps a great distance between her and the spider like hollow. It was a lowly hollow that wanted a fresh soul as a monstrous roar came from it. Tokiwa was running as she tripped on a small rock she landed with a thump. The hollow came and appeared over her.

--gtg will post more of stuff later.

Curo regarded Yourichi''s comment coolly given nothing about his emotions away, even giving the illusion that he had no emotions he could show. "Me, I'm just a lowly hollow who saved your life" Curo replied, vaguely wondering why no one recognized him. It was to be expected to a point, after all Ros was the captain and the most often and when he's in charge his hair straightens out. But still it was kind of depressing.

ooc: I just find it interesting I am not complaining, it could possibly be a running gag that no one can actually remember who he is (even if they already met).

The man continued into the shop, going slowly as if he was slithering like a snake. "I sense reitsu yet I don't see any Shinigami, maybe I should draw them out." The man focused a major amount of his reitsu out into a explosion showing his power as a Vasto Lorde. "It won't matter anyways, if I can't draw them out with my power I'll just devour them slowly like the rats they are." He continued through to the back of the shop, trying to sneak up on his pray.

"What the hell was that?" he thought, turning towards the crashing explosion. "That reiatsu isn't exactly familiar," he continued.

He sped outside the front door and slid to a halt. Mokumoku shivered slightly, as he gripped it tightly. He peeked his head around the alley way, and made his way to through it to the back of the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crash was not ignorable, so Zaraki knew something was up. "Well, Byakuya, here's your chance to show these damned Hollow that they aren't as powerful as they would like to believe. I'm right behind ya," he said confidently.

As they approached, Vandor would surely be prepared. Now an S Class Hollow, he would ahve no problem handling the shinigami. . . .or would he?

The King nodded towards Sougyoku hill, which just so happened to be where Keyonshi was finishing up his transformation. His screams of pain, blood curdling screeches of pain, pierced the morning sky like a jagged knife.

"Onie. You will be placed at Sougyoku hill, and forced to survive three tests that will prove you are worthy. The first test, is the test of strength. You must first endure the ever so simple barrage of hollow. 1,00 Class B hollow. Should you survive, and more or less come out uninjured, you will be moved to the next test.

Becuase Keyonshi is nearly done with his final stage of the transformation, I must take my time to him. For now, I'll leave my son, Kiron to watch over you." The King waved a hand towards Onie as Kiron, a fully black hollow, with it's abnormal gray mask approached.

His tall, muscular stature matched perfectly with it's deep voice. "I am Kiron, Class S+ hollow. Your test begins now," he said snapping his. Keyonshi was sucked down below Sougyoku hill, where his barrage of opponents awaited him.

Onie ,"i have been saving energy for along time, i never got finished with my released sword, to put it short my Seishi Kuro i still haven't put it away and i haven't used the power yet. after about 1 hour i am able to do a attack that is equal to a Kidō #90, it has been a lot longer then that. bring them on."

he was clam like when he fought Keyonshi before.

Byakuya nodded solemnly to Kenpachi, sensing the stiflingly evil pressure that was coming from the Urahara Shoten. "Let us go." he said as he sped off, no longer worrying about slowing down for the Head Captain's sake. He had said he would right behind him, after all.

As he ran, Byakuya raised his sword to his eyes, staring into the steel. "Scatter, Senbonzakura."

Upon the command, the blade dissolved into a thousand tiny, cherry-colored blades, which whirled and flowed all around Byakuya's body, creating the image of a flowery wind billowing through the city as the Captain Flash Stepped onward to the location of the disturbance. But oh, how deadly that wind was.

---------------

Shina accepted Jo's embrace gratefully - after everything that had happened, she felt like she could really use a hug. Ichigo...dead. Officers seeming to just disappear. The threat of Hollow increasing. Urahara in bad shape, and Yoruichi nearly killed as well.

She seemed fine now, though, and Curo had explained (after having been introduced to Shina by Jo), that he was the one responsible for healing Shihouin's grave injuries.

Now that Shina looked at him...she decided he looked familiar. She could have sword she'd seen this man around before...

However, before she could ask on it, a tremendous Reiatsu suddenly seemed to shake the very foundations of the building. Shina's eyes widened as she released her hold on Jo and immediately shot her hand to her sword. "What is that?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically.

There were only a small handful of people Shina could think of that could produce Reiatsu of that magnitude....and this Pressure didn't belong to The Captain, or Captain Zaraki. She gulped, drawing her sword prematurely in anticipation of what might come.

"I think we have company..."

Captain...!

---------------

Gran Bel watched with a bored expression as the King gave the new guy - Onie - his instructions. Was this guy really joining them? He though the King downright hated Shinigami. Ah well, if the King thought it was for the best, then it was probably okay.

The King had departed then, off to check on that weakling, Keyonshi, and left his son Kiron to handle the Shinigami. Gran had always found it odd that Kiron was still a Hollow - he was the king's son, and a Vasto Lorde at that. Why hadn't he changed into an Arrancar yet?

The shinigami's first test was about to start - the Hundred Hollow fight. Bored of watching the goings on, Gran turned to one of his companions, Mileya. "Where can I find something interesting?" he asked her. Mileya was always an interesting person - it was always especially interesting to watch her kill people, since she seemed so creative about it. Surely, she'd know where he could find some entertainment.

Mileya, a female Arrancar with cheek-length Pink hair (styled into place with a barrette) was currently busy observing her reflection when her friend spoke. "I'm pretty sure you should be able to entertain yourself." she responded.

Gran sighed in inconvenience. "Do you have any suggestions?"

"Yeah, I do. Why don't you go play with the runts in Karakura?"

Gran Bel nodded, deciding that that was an excellent idea, before standing up from his perch on the rock the two were sitting on, and began to head off without another word.

The hollows started to attack, Onie grabbed one of the hollows and tore off its arm.and used its claws to tare off the hollows mask.Onie then said,"ok know i amn close my Kidō Kurohō has ben charging and it is time to fire,Kidō Kurohō!"

the blast was big enough to destroy 1/2 of the army, but it missed and only 1/4 of them died.

onie," dang it i missed the jumped over it, know we know who the smart ones are, lets rubble, the last 25 will be allowed to see my banki!"

he was not calm as when he fought, he was crazed, and angry all of his anger of the soul society destroying his reached came out on the hollows. as he still held the hand of the hollow in his hand.

OOC:

The hollows started to attack' date=' as Onie grabbed one of the Hollow's and tore off its arm. he then used its claws to tear off the Hollow's mask.

"Okay then. Now, I am close to full - my Kidō Kurohō has been charging and it's time to fire! Kidō Kurohō!" he shouted as he unleashed the attack.

The blast was massive enough to destroy an entire half of the army, but it missed a good chunk of them, and only about a fourth of them had died.

"Damn, it missed. I guess they must have jumped over it or something. Well, now that we know who the smart ones are, lets rumble! The last 25 of you will be allowed to see my Bankai!" he announced, challengingly.

He was not a calm person when he fought. He was crazed, and angry. All of his anger from the destruction of Soul Society he felt was released upon the Hollows.

He still held the severed hand of the Hollow he had killed in his own hand.

[/quote']

I made edits to your post. I feel I must really say this now, because I'm sick of reading your posts; please learn to spell, punctuate, and overall make our posts make sense.

Look at the edits I made, and then compare it to your original post, and tell me if you see the difference in quality. I would like for you to try your best and emulate that.

If you can't even make that effort, you shouldn't be in this RP.

As the man made it to the back of the Urahara shop he noticed a path down to what seemed to be a basement. "Seems as if my pray is down here." A hiss came from him as he started to head down to the basement below, building his reitsu up in case someone decided to sneak attack him. "Come out, come out where ever you are shinigami!" As the man reached the end of the path the light blinded him...........

OOCEDIT: BTW Zex just in case you didn't know Hebi is just controling a man, he isnt a Arrancar yet, nor is he allied with the King just yet

occ: I forgot to read it over. If i did i would have noticed the words i missed and see that it didn't even make sense to me, thanks. I met to say i am close to the Holows . not close to full power if that is what that meant. That would be missed up though. i wasn't specific enough.

IC: Onie jumped back to where he was when the battle started.

"Hadō Number 58 Tenran. "

A widening tornado-like blast was fired at the holows. swallowing them up in to the tornado. One of the Holows jumped out at Onie; grabbing him all the way around his chest. So Onie's hands could only have little movement from the position he was in.

Shina glanced behind her, nodding at Jo, Curo, and Yoruichi as the spiritual pressure grew stronger. She then turned to face the only doorway into the area, at the ready for whatever came.

As the door opened up, and a lone figure made its way in, it seemed like the reiatsu it was emitting was crushing her. The foe seemed temporarily disoriented at the moment, and Shina decided she wouldn't get another opening like this one.

In the blink of an eye, she was beside the man, swining her sword horizontally at his midsection.

---------------

Gran Bel sat casually in the sky above Karakura, watching the shop below him as Reiatsu seemed to just be flooding out. Now this could be worth watching...

The blade cut through what had seemed to be the man's midsection, yet when it connected it the man turned into a bunch of little snakes. "So it seems like my pray decided to come to play." The man reformed behind Shina and with a flick of his wrist he shot out three snakes towards her, each with venom coating their fangs. "It's been a while since I had someone to hunt, lets see how long you last!"

OOC: A little GMish but eh

"Foolish shinigami, you just saved me the trouble of hunting you down." The man hissed with laughter as his hand turned into a snake and blasted a miniture cero from it's mouth that quickly made it's way towards Sai. "You two alone cannot hope to match my power!" More snakes started to pour from the man's sleeves as they went towards both of the shinigami, each surrounded by a snake-like reitsu.

OOC:

The hollows started to attack' date=' as Onie grabbed one of the Hollow's and tore off its arm. he then used its claws to tear off the Hollow's mask.

"Okay then. Now, I am close to full - my Kidō Kurohō has been charging and it's time to fire! Kidō Kurohō!" he shouted as he unleashed the attack.

The blast was massive enough to destroy an entire half of the army, but it missed a good chunk of them, and only about a fourth of them had died.

"Damn, it missed. I guess they must have jumped over it or something. Well, now that we know who the smart ones are, lets rumble! The last 25 of you will be allowed to see my Bankai!" he announced, challengingly.

He was not a calm person when he fought. He was crazed, and angry. All of his anger from the destruction of Soul Society he felt was released upon the Hollows.

He still held the severed hand of the Hollow he had killed in his own hand.

[/quote']

I made edits to your post. I feel I must really say this now, because I'm sick of reading your posts; please learn to spell, punctuate, and overall make our posts make sense.

Look at the edits I made, and then compare it to your original post, and tell me if you see the difference in quality. I would like for you to try your best and emulate that.

If you can't even make that effort, you shouldn't be in this RP.

*sigh* Why didn't I have the heart to say something? I really appreciate your work here Zexaeon-sempai, thank you. At the same time, I feel useless. No matter, I'll try to again, better myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiron stood watching Onie from above. Thoughts ran through his head rapidly as he ovserved the shinigami's every pathetic move. "I'm unimpressed," he thought. "I haven't even revealed myself yet, and if the other shinigami fight like this, then I'll have no need to take full power upon myself."

Kiron made his way to the ever struggling Keyonshi, and approached his father. "Father, he asked ever so quaintly. "Keyonshi does not deserve such a place as one of the Espada. Even if he were to become such, he would be no stronger than the Shinigami, who you foolishly deemed worthy of becoming a hollow. A Vasto Lorde at that." he said calmly.

The King was not pleased. "Are you questioning my orders, Kiron?" He slapped his foolish son with his backhand. "You will never question me again boy, or you will suffer!" He turned back to his faithful Keyonshi, and awaited his awakening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro was slow to react, but only because he was unimpressed. "The only reaitsu I've felt like this has been of Kenpachi's and that was before he grew to what he is now," he thought to himself, skdding down the alleyway, finding the path to the basement riddled with snakes. "What the hell?"

"You two alone cannot hope to match my power!" called someone down below. One of the few venomous snakes attempted to attack, but Shiro sliced it in half without blinking. He slid down the basement pathway and into it's main corridor, where he could see Shina on the attack. Sai was there to help, but if only futily.

"Tch. I wonder where this is gonna go."

Meanwhile, Pie Retsu woke up. He was badly injured. He thought he was safe, but he was wrong, for suddenly, a hollow appeared.

"Hehehe... So there are still some Soul Reapers here, huh?" said the hollow.

"L-leave me alone!" shouted Pie.

"HAHAHA! DO YOU THINK I'D REALLY SKIP A NICE MEAL OF SHINIGAMI MEAT? NOW D-." Before the hollow could finish its sentence, it was cut in half. Then, a mysterious soul reaper came out of the shadows.

"Wh-who are you?" said Pie.

"I... am...." Before the man could finish his sentence, he disappeared in the shadows.

"H-how is that possible? Only the Retsu family can use Kanchi, the art of the shadow step. Can that man possibly be my...." Then Pie froze. He couldn't sense any spiritual energy except for his. Then, he climbed out of the secret tunnel. When he got out, he couldn't belive his eyes. There were blood everywhere... the blood of the dead hollows. All of them... thousands of hollows... they had all died.

"How can this be? This is impossible... Did that man...." Then Pie noticed a star shaped design on the forhead of all the dead hollows.

"What?! The star... the design... it can only be created by my father's zanpakto, Senmato. It's just as I feared. The man... the man who saved me from the hollow in the tunnel... the man who killed all the hollows... is my father. I can't believe this. I thought he had died. But now, there is hope. I must find him. I must fin-."

"ROOOOOOOOOAR!" shrieked an army of hollows.

"Oh no. It's the hollows. I can't believe there are more of them. I must go to the world of the living now! I must get help from the remaining soul reapers there!"

So, Pie Retsu ran through the Senkaimon. The Soul Society was finally at end, but Pie's adventure had just begun.

Elsewhere while the man waiting for his pray to pounce, Hebi was pulling the strings on his human puppet from a different plane. "Foolish Shinigami, they attack my puppet, wasting their Reitsu while I waste very little so I can devour them when I strike." The snake-like hollow watched the group through a crystal ball, he was surrounded by a small garden and a pond that seemed as if it was almost real. "Maybe one of them will actually be worth my time.... worth becoming like me." Hebi hissed as a small current of wind surrounded him, images of his past started to resurface. "If it wasn't for the Shinigami my family and I would still live...."

"Mother!? Father!?" A young boy of the age of 14 was running away from a group of Shinigami from the Soul Society. His family had a warant for death for sheltering a small snake-like hollow no bigger then a worm. The boy continued down the corridor as he made it to the center room where his Mother and Father usually relaxed and talked about their days to see them being cut to pieces by Shinigami. Being speachless, tears dropped from the boy's eyes, followed by him going to his knees. The Shinigami soon surrounded him, all preparing to slice through his body. Without mercy they sliced the boy's body into multiple chucks and left his spirit for whatever hollow decided to devour it. While at the time the boy couldn't see the Shinigami, it was only after his death that he had learn what had happened.

OoC: Shadius, I am at awe at your rp skills. xD

Jo had quickly let go of Shina, her hands on the hilts of her swords.

'This is...,' Jo thought. 'Crazy. Why would...something with this crazy of a reiatsu come and attack us?'

She watched as Shina lashed out at it, but it ended up reforming himself behind Shina. Then Dataku used his Bankai on him; failed. She yanked him out of the way from the Cero blast, flinging him off to the side--she ducked and rolled herself, avoiding it.

Upon seeing the snakes, though, she uttered a small, girly-like screech and hacked at them with Kokutan Inferuno.

OoC: Btw...why does he seem a little familiar...? I hope he doesn't have a long ass tongue. ><;

Archived