LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

Jo felt the fangs detach themselves from her neck, but the venom still flowed slowly, but surely, in her veins.

"Don't worry, Jo. I've got you. You'll be fine."

She looked, bleary eyed, up at Shina, managing a small smile.

"Don't lie to yourself...Shina-kun." Jo said meekly, continuing to smile. Her legs were numb, no long a part of 'herself'. The venom was making its way back up, where it slowly took control of the intestinal tract.

'Won't be long till it takes to my heart...,' Jo thought. 'And my mind.'

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandor made no facial expression. "I hope you do not mean to undermind me Kuchiki Byakuya. We are not your average Espada. We are their evolutionary successes. We have evolved, and gained each of their strengths--including our own--and none of their weaknesses." Vandor said determined.

"For your sake, I hope you don't have the set state of mind, that the pathetic amount of reiatsu which I am emitting is my limit. I dare not release too much of my reiatsu, if any. I fear it may level your precious Korakura." Vandor began to stare deeper into is opponent's eyes. "And like I killed your sister, I will strike your heart, and leave you to wonder. But before I forget, her last wishes, were for you to be there. Sadly, you never came."

Vandor's dark blue eyes flared in the moonlight, as his mask (bared on his chest), began to glow to life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaraki swung his sword downwards to counteract, only barely avoiding the sonic-like speed of the Arrancar's sword. It grazed Zaraki's chest, and opened a small wound. "Yeah you pass. And now that I know ya can cut me, I'll take you seriously. And what's up with you Espada? I thought we ridded ourselves of you bastards a long time ago."

Zaraki flipped his sword around and moved to kick Gran Bel in his open chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro was actually, surprisingly, nervous. He felt a nerve in his arm squirm, as he sensed a new reiatsu in the basement. He dashed downstairs and hoped to make it in time.

Yoruichi had rested long enough, and if only just in time. Her head was spinning slightly, but she would be fine. "Jo? Shina? Where are you?" The smell of burned, and singed skin crept up her nose. "Where is that coming from?" she wondered. She made her way to Urahara, who was now fast asleep.

"I'll return soon Urahara-san." With her Shunpo, she was outside in an instant, and above her, a battle of life and death would soon begin.

Byakuya would not let the creature goad him - even if the words he said were true, it changed nothing. Losing your calm in battle was the first step to losing said battle.

"Regardless of what you say to me, I will cut you down. I cannot stand idly by and tolerate those who would disturb this world's peace." he informed his opponent before pointing a pair of fingers at Vandor. "Hadou, 33: Soukatsui."

At the command, a pale blue burst of flame erupted from his fingertips, firing at the arrancar as the thousand blades of Senbonzakura danced through the air, closing in for the attack.

---------------

"Espada?" Gran asked curiously, surprised when Zaraki had managed to block his blade, even countering with a kick. He backed up a few steps. "If you want to ask anything about them, just ask Vandor over there. I'm not an Espada, so I wouldn't know." he answered with a shrug. "I like you. You could block by sword, which a lot of people can't do. Let's see what else you can do." he went on, talking half to himself, and half to his opponent.

With a bout of quick footwork, he had used Sonido to bring himself behind Zaraki, seeming to vanish and reappear in a split second, before swinging his large blade again, looking forward to seeing how the Captain would counter this one.

---------------

Shina watched the ghastly Hollow go, letting Curo and Captain Ros pursue it - idly, she remembered where she had seen Curo. He was half of Captain Ros, whom she had met weeks prior. How odd.

Jo didn't look too good - beneath her, the venom from that damn Hollow seemed to be getting to her. Shina gulped, laying the flat of her blade against Jo's exposed skin. "My Zanpakuto amplifies my Kidou by drawing spiritual energy from the air - I'm going to try and heal you, alright? try and stay with me." she pleaded, although calmly, as she began to activate her healing Kidou, running it through the blade with backup from the Reiatsu she was drawing, the threads tying themselves to Jo as they nourished her body with that same reiatsu.

Shina didn't know if this would work - she'd never dealt with a Hollow's poison, let alone a Vasto Lorde's. All she could do was hope. "Please, Kagetsuki, please work." she whispered silently to herself. A few of the threads began to tie themselves to Shina, sucking out her own Reiatsu to transfer into Jo; anything to help.

Onie was taunting the Hollows,"Come on, the Gillian and the other Hollows that attack my old house are stronger then you. " 5 holows attacked him form different sides.

Onie put his hand in to the air and said,"kuro kyuutai..." a Black Orb expanded out of Onie arm and surrounded the hollows and himself.

Inside the orb, Onie moved to another place inside the Orb as the hollows tried to find him.

Onie," while we are in her i am allowed to move my Kidō spells around, as long as they are level 8 or lower.Also i can see you. You can't see me, but that effect should fade away after a couple of seconds. I am wondering are you smart enough to understand what i am saying?....Never mind, Hadō 4,Byakura." Onie moved the lightning bolt to kill the 5 hollows, lowered his hand, and the orb moved back in.

Onie was standing while the last 14 were standing around him,"in my left hand i grasp the eye of the holder of life, absorber of the energy of the slayed, Seishi Shiro." his left arm turned white while he was finishing,"Merge Destroyer and the Giver of life BANKAI."

Hollow's energy, the ones Onie killed before, were being adsorbed in to Onie's white arm.

"Hm." Vandor stood still and embraced the open flames and life-shattering pedals. When the smoke cleared, he appeared untouched, but only by his graceful timing. "Dark Hadou, 52; Kagami Toku (Mirror Shield)." It was understood now that Byakuya was quite confident, and was determined to begin first. Cheeky bastard.

Vandor opened with his own move then, vanishing, and reappearing above Byakuya, arms folded and looking straight down at him. "I realize your speed greatly disadvantages me. I'll be forced to take that into consideration. Now then," he said interlocking his fingers.

"Dark Hadou, 40; Myou Kabe (Dark Wall)." Barely visible, a corrupted wall of death began to rise slowly but surely out of the ground below them, destroying several buildings in it's wake. "That makes one." What was Vandor doing?

Now that his wall was done, he moved in on his opponent, now leaking just a tad more reiatsu. He drew his wide sword, and dived head first into battle. "Let us begin," he called.

"Keep still will ya? It's annoying to have to follow ya." Zaraki placed his sword behind his back, as Gran Bel came down violently. "You're not half bad yourself boy. You survived the first blow with me, which a lot of people can't do. Let's see if ya last the second time," he said over his shoulder. He turned and whipped his sword quickly, left to right at Gran Bel's face.

Yourichi watched in awe at the speed of one Arrancar, and the arrogance of the other. "Byakuya's going to humiliate the big fellow. Too bad," she said smugly. "Hope he gives a good show." She hopped down the gaping path below her and landed on her feet, looking around.

When she turned, Shina had some strange tentacled wrapped around her, and it appeared that they were feeding reiatsu to Jo. "What happened here?" she began as she approached.

OOC: xD Tentacle Rape.

Sai ran up to Jo, and started trying to heal her as well. After starting up his Kidou though, he collapsed.

"Damn it... I haven't had my Bankai long enough. I'm still not used to it. Jo... I'm sorry."

He struggled and stood up, then walked to see if there was any poison on the ground. He noticed some, but when he went to get it, the poison evaporated.

"Damn it! Now there's almost no hope for a cure either!"

He hid his face, for he was trying to hold back tears. He walked away, and sat in a corner, head in his lap, sitting in fetal position.

//Gah, I don't have time to mess with this damn Shinigami, I need to talk to the other Hollows....// Hebi started to pick up speed to leave the shop, focusing his reitsu around his amazingly hard shell to make sure the Hollow/Shinigami crossbreed wouldnt slow him down. After a few seconds he made it outside to see the two Arrancar fighting two Shinigami captains. //So they are already in a fight and against the biggest threats in the area, should I give them a hand or should I watch and wait....//

A snake lake creature passed Shiro quickly up the stairs, and outside. He paused, and walked calmly up behind it. Of course he wasn't hiding his reiatsu, and he had no reason too. This was just a Vasto Lorde; his reiatsu was mediocre, and judging by his techniques, he relied on close range attacks. This would be quite simple for Shiro.

Hebi hissed quietly as he noticed that Shiro was creeping up behind him, he was waiting for the Shinigami to make the first move so he could quickly counter after the attack failed. "So Shinigami, are you coming to attack me or to watch the fights, either way I would think about your next move." The snake didn't budge from his watching place, only thing that moved was his tail to show his amusement in the fight.

Shiro stood against the wall beside Hebi. "Were you trying to frighten me by warning me to watch my next move?" Shiro stared up at the fighting Captains above. "If you think even for a moment you'll be able to get away with what you've done, think twice. The only reason I haven't attacked you is because I'm too lazy."

He sighed as teh battle above began to heat up. "I suppose you plan on becoming an Arrancar, judging by the look of anxiety in your deceitful eyes," He said smugly. His hand remained on his zanpaktou.

"Let me guess, if I told you I did have plans to become a Arrancar you would probably attack me which would lead into a bad situation for both of us, I'm also going to guess that you have a close range shikai or bankai to counter my style of fighting?" One of the benefits of being a snake was the abillity to think about every possiblilty and with Hebi being both a Hollow and a snake led him to a bit of advantage in the mental department. "If you really wish to fight you can try to take the first shot but I'm not ready to die yet."

"Not ready? You can't be prepared for death, unless you give up. Are you telling me you know you'll give up in the future, Vasto Lorde?" Shiro glanced over at the evil beast who was somewhat quaint with him. It was unusual.

"And before you being, my name is Shiro, though I'm sure you've possibly heard. I thought I should tell you that before I end your time in this world." He grew more curious by the minute, itching to drain and test the blood of this Vasto Lorde.

Hebi started to laugh with a evilish tone. "How brave, killing me won't be as easy as you think. Just like you I have a few things that can give me a edge over you." The snake turned to the Shinigami and dropped his improved guard so he can prepare for battle. "By the way Shiro, my name his Hebi."

"It's. . . a pleasure," he remarked tightening his grip as the snake turned to him. He'd offer a mutual handshake, but he didn't appear to have any.

"I must say Hebi, you're one of the most respectable Vasto Lorde I've ever encountered. I just hope you won't turn into a treacherous bastard when you become an Arrancar. However, I must draw this conversation to a close. No matter how respectable you may be, we are still enemies. And this means we must do battle."

Shiro drew his zanpaktou. "Prepare yourself."

This time, Gran bel made sure to dodge the incoming strike from Zaraki - his quick assessment told him all he needed to know; there was n oway he'd survive a direct hit from this man.

Three consecutive Sonido maneuvers found him twenty feet away from his foe, and he moved quickly into his next move, firing five short bursts of Bala at the captain.

"Much as I'd like to oblige you, since you seem like a perfectly nice guy, I can't still. I'd probably die, and I'd rather keep living if I can help it." Gran replied, honestly. There was no sarcasm in his tone.

It was then that he picked up the pressense of two others, and in another moment, he spotted the two, watching his and Vandor's battles from afar. A Shinigami, and from the feel of the pressure, a Vasto Lorde Hollow.

"Well would ya look at that..." he remarked.

Byakuya scoffed at the arrancar above him - all bravado. All he did was talk, even while fighting. Byakuya watched as he began to destroy several of the buildings with his Dark Wall, frowning.

"You say that if you released your full Reiatsu, you might destroy the city. But am I not mistaken in saying that destroying the city is your goal?" he asked cooly, while Vandor fired his Dark Spell at him.

Holding one hand above his head, he recited: "Bakudou 81: Danku." A large wall of spiritual energy appeared above him at the command, easily deflecting the blast. "It seems my Severing Void even blocks Dark Hadou up to 90; intriguing."

He was then in the air beside Vandor in a flash, swinging his reformed sword at the Arrancar's left side, aiming particularly for the Soul Chain and Soul Sleep.

His favorite move: Senka.

Zaraki took the Bala blasts, and with several quick maneuvers of his own, he had redirected them with his hands, into the air above him. He suffered somewhat, but not enough to make him flinch.

He swept swiftly to the Arrancar with all his speed, and got in close, close enough to say directly to him, "Keep your eye on me kid." Zaraki came down with full force at Gran Bel's right arm.

Disregarding his opponent's comments, Vandor moved himself sharply to the right, and swung himself in the air, around, with his legs to connect with his opponent's feet, attempting to throw him off balance.

"You are quite mistaken, he finally remarked. Kiron's goal is not to destroy Korakura, but to eliminate the last remaining Shinigami in all of this world," he said as he swung his legs.

"Heh, we will see about that shinigami. Why don't you take the first shot?" The hollow was already planning his counter measures ahead of time, he had answers to both long and close range combat for defensives and he would be able to do damage over time. Either way Hebi Looked at it, the fight seemed to be looking good in his favor.

Vandor's feet made contact with Byakuya's, indeed knocking the Captain off balance, if only for a moment. Byakuya shifted his positioning in the air, scattering Senbonzakura as he did, and took a spinning dive toward the ground.

Landing on one knee, he encircled Vandor with his blades, who was also akimbo in the air thanks to his maneuver, as he drove his blades inward toward him.

"If even the Segunda Espada cannot manage to lay a scratch on one Captain, I doubt this Kiron will be able to eliminate us."

---------------

Gran's brow rose in surprise at the Captain's movements - he hadn't expected that kind of speed from the large man. None the less, he was responsive enough to raise his sword high enough to block the incoming slash, although the impact sent him flying.

he stood then, a tad shakily. "I'm sorry." he answered. "I'll pay more attention next time." he nodded at Zaraki. "Okay then, I'll go this time." he flew forward, his Sword sailing through the air toward its foe.

Vandor was not surprised as Bykuya's dancing blades encircled him once more. He moved his feet in a circular motion around him as he began to stand, and great storm began to gather. He left his image behind, in the tornado of blades, and met Byakuya with his own blade, running a sharp blue reiatsu down it's entire body.

As he came he left his image once more, and placed himself right under the Captain and opened his palms. He lifted his abnormally wide, but somewhat long blade, high into the air, as to toss the Captain into his own plume of pedals.

"Stop apologizing and kill me!" Zaraki said barreling forwards. He met Gran Bel's sword with his own, and managed to spin just enough reiatsu on it, to spin himself around and above his prey. Swinging downwards on Gran Bel, Zaraki grabbed hold of an opportune moment, and sliced at his neck.

Jo nodded, staring up at the ceiling as she felt her reistu flow into. Granted, it did slow it down, but only slightly. She then looked back at Shina.

"Heh, if only...we had a little more time, eh?" Jo muttered. "If Kuchiki-Taichou hadn't stole ya, I'd make you my vice."

She looked to her right as Dataku sat beside her, also healing her.

"Damn it... I haven't had my Bankai long enough. I'm still not used to it. Jo... I'm sorry."

Jo watched as he walked off into a corner.

"Sai-kun!" She yelled hoarsely. "Get your butt back here."

When he had placed himself beside her, she motioned for him to come closer, and then wrapped him in an one-arm hug.

"You did what you could, and I'm proud of that," Jo said, smiling up at him. "You also make an excellent vice. You just need, like you said, time.

Now don't think so bad of yourself, okay? We need another happy face around here, 'cause I don't think Yachi-chan will be able to do it by herself."

She chuckled to herself, then started coughing. 'No, not now!' She thought, gritting her teeth. But..it was useless. The white substance that made the Hollow mask burst from her mouth, taking up a fourth of her face, her cheek. Long fangs produced from the mouth of the mask, lined by sharp teeth.

"D-Dammit...." Jo breathed. It was beginning to take over her mind also....

Mu.t...fi...d...mas..ter!

"N-no...." Jo muttered, her eyes closed in concentration, wanting this nightmare to just disappear.

Must...fi..d Masster!

"NO!" Jo screamed, more of the mask bursting from her mouth, over taking her eye.

OoC: @Zaraki: NO U! ><;

"D-Dammit...."

"Jo!"

Sai jumped back a bit, stumbling because he was exhausted.

"Fight it, Jo, I know you can! You can beat the transformation! I know you can!"

He fell to one knee, but continued to yell.

"Jo! Please, no! Fight it!"

Roscuro (that is what they are called if you refer to them as a group) stopped, the snake man was already in combat and with Shiro no less. Shiro could take care of himself and Roscuro was too attached with their heads to interfere. Roscuro then sensed a hollowification happening to that new 11th division captain. Roscuro then used sonido and shunpo to rush back towards her location at a record speed.

Shina halted her attempts at healing the now transforming Shinigami, pulling her threads back and watching in mortification.

"U-Urahara! He can stop this! He's done it before, right?!" She was frantically asking no one in particular. Sealing Kagetsuki, and then sheathing it quickly, she picked up Jo quickly, rushing off with her to find Urahara and Yoruichi.

Jo was tansforming in her very arms, and Shina was resisting the urge to violently throw up; her new friend, Jo, turning into a Hollow? She couldn't stand it! She would kill that bastard Vasto if it was the last thing sh did!

"Just hold on Jo! I'll get you to Urahara! You can beat this!"

---------------

Gran barely managed to avoid the direct hit from the blade; thank god for that speed. Or whoever it was that blessed Hollows. In any case, however, the sword had still connected. Maintaining ditance with this man was clearly essential.

He was breathing heavily, feeling at the slice in his neck, viewing the blood that coated his hand. "Any deeper, and he might have sliced my head right off..." he said to himself. "At this rate, I might die."

He looked up at the captain across from him. "I'm trying to kill you, but you're not making it easy. And I'm sorry for apologizing, it just seems like the thing to do." he responded to Zaraki's earlier statement (prior to the neck slash).

"At any rate, I can't keep fighting someone as fierce as you like this. Looks like I'll have to do it." he then held his blade out in frot of him, turning the flat of it toward Zaraki, his bracelets clattering against each other. "Yure, Diablillos."

The runic letters on his blade lit up, as an explosion of orange energy erupted out of it, his bracelets detaching themselves from his wrists and rising to his skull. All further viewings of the transformation were obscured by the smoke that encircled him.

It cleared moments later, revealing a gargoyle-like creature - head fully enclosed in a reptillian mask, bat-like wings on his back, a long, forked tail, and a pair of large claws o his hands and feet.

"I hope you're ready for me, Captain." he announced. And before anyone could tell the difference, he was face to face with Zaraki, throwing a mighty punch that sent the man reeling into a nearby building. "Because in this form, not even any of the Espada can keep up with me."

---------------

Byakuya scoffed at the wound he had received, but managed to turn himself around in the air, his blades halting around him.

He stared down at his now earth-bound opponent from his position in the air, reversing their previous positioning. "I'll commend you for being able to cut me with your blade, and even comment on your footwork. But to think that my own blades would harm me...how naive."

His only action then was to point at his foe, the blades charging once again at him, this time approaching from a variety of angles in multitudes. "I still feel as though you're trying to hold back. Or is this really your limit?"

Archived