LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

"Cero? Cero should be larger," he thought, cooly moving his head aside, dodging the blast. And whatdaya know, if it weren't for Jo, Sai would've been toasted Shinigami. No matter, it seems they had things under control. After all, it's not like (with Jo being a Captain and all) that the snake-flinging freak would have time to fight Shiro right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vandor stood poised, several miles behind Urahara's shop, in a blazing fire, emitting his crushing reiasu like it was nothing. "Come Shinigami. I await." He took to the skies, and drew his sword, as an all too unexpected Reiatsu drew closer. "Whom do i owe the pleasure of killing this time? Will it be you Zaraki Kenpachi? Or perhaps one fo your Captains will give me such an honor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiron watched Onie struggle with his arms pinned tightly to his chest by another hollow. "He can't escape such an easily breakable trap? This shinigami will die all too soon." He finally vanished, instantly, with his break-neck speed. "Father," eh thoguht to himself.

"When your reign comes to an end, I will take over. And this won't be too long from now. You may not know my power, but you will soon see."

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shina had seen the cero coming from a mile away - the level of reiatsu that was forming in one condensed area was tip-off enough. Thankfully, Jo had saved Sai from the inevitable doom he would have faced. She sighed; Bankai or no, Rai's sword was still a direct attack type blade. And that clearly wouldn't be enough to handle the Hollow that stood before them.

Setting her eyes in determination, Shina squeezed the grip of her sword. "Tebanase O Sanshiten, Kagetsuki."

---------------

Gran Bel was beginning to grow bored of simply watching things from outside the Shoten. He decided he wanted to go inside and see what all the fuss was about. Get a good look at who was causing that pressure.

However, before he could move, he felt another pressure, this one coming from behind the shop. That was... interesting. Using his top-of-the-line Sonido, the Arrancar made his way over to the backside of the shop in one quick burst, only to see Vandor. Ahhh, one of the higher-ranking Hollow had come here, too?

"Vandor." Gran greeted, with a flick of a wave. "You on some kind of mission, or something?" he asked, not particularly caring for the answer. He wasn't 100% sure, but he had heard that Vandor wasn't that much higher in rank than he himself was. Plus, it never really bothered him any to interrupt people who were in the middle of things. H was quite nosy.

"Because, if you are, I'd like to help out. I'm bored." he exclaimed in an "I don't care" kind of voice. Because really, he didn't. He hardly cared about himself, let alone anything else.

---------------

A pale, blue light began to enshroud Shina's blade as tendrils of thread-like extensions began to trail off of it, leaving a miniature aurora of light as wafted through the air. All the colors, however, were downtones - not a single bright color was present in the glow of the blade, only pale colors.

Swinging her sword through the air, the threads extended, trailing off the blade as they scattered through the air. Shina weaved her blade into intricate circular patterns, sending the myriad of threads into equally intricate weaves, before rushing her enemy again.

This time, just before it looked as though she would make contact, she side-stepped her foe, running right past him as her threads caught up with her and began to wrap themselves around her enemy's body. She abruptly halted once she was about ten feet behind him, turning and pointing her blade at him, the threads flowering into a web behind her, several of them still holding onto her foe.

The threads then began to glow, and waves of reiatsu seemed to charge through them, as if drawing spiritual energy from the bare air. "Hadou Number 73: Soren Sokatsui." she recited, as the spiritual energy from the threads flowed into the tip of her glowing blade, firing two enormous bursts of Pale Flame from the tip of her blade to crash into her foe's ensnared body.

As she did this, however, she sensed somethig else - something from outside. It was another big pressure - one almost as big as this one. Crap...

"Jo-Taichou," she stated, never taking her eyes off the explosion of Kidou to see if her enemy still lived. "I sense something else, outside. Do you feel it?"

---------------

Byakuya arrived on the scene in a flash, prepared to take another quick step into the basement. However, he halted when he felt the resense of....two other ndividuals in the area. He frowned (if you could tell the difference from his normal dour expression), deciding quickly that it would be better for him to take out the two outside before rushing inside to help.

After all, the new 11th Captain, as well as his Lieutenant, and even Yoruichi were inside. They could surely handle things until he and Kenpachi arrived.

Speaking of Kenpachi, he arrived just seconds later, right behind Byakuya, as promised.

"Soutaichou, there are two other possible enemies behind the shop at this very moment. I advise we go and deal with this threat before directing our attention further."

OOC:

Siggy, here:

Ivory Blizzard - Fubuki Zouge

Ebony Inferno - Okibi Kokutan

xD Burizado and Inferuno are both just engrish.

Curo tilted his head toward the left as he regarded the enemy. He seemed to use snakes as a theme, maybe he was cold blooded as well? It mattered little as he first needed to get snake boy out, but before he could do anything the girl Shina beat him too it. However Curo then noticed a huge amount of spiritual pressure, he counted two hostiles thier but not sure if anyone else could distinguish it. Regardless he needed to do something, so he did the only thing he could think of doing without ruining any plans the others had, and that was to get help. Curo drew his soul cutter and put the blade at the front of his face, the edge staring at him coldly. "Reflect Espejo Anublado" Curo replied cooly as if he was commenting on the weather. Curo's body seemed to shimmer and when Curo stepped backward their was a man in his place. The man looked exactly like him except he had straighter hair, and wore contacts. The man bowed and introduced himself "I am Ros, captain of 7th division, is their anything I can do to help?"

Zaraki was amused. He stretched eagerly as he drew his zanpaktou. "I'm fine with that. Let's just finish up quickly. I feel Urahara-sempai may be in danger." Zaraki wasted no time. He had spotted his opponent, and was feeling abnormally great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vandor didn't take his eye off of the horizon. "No Gran Bel, I'm on no mission. " he answered simply. "However, because I knew that Keyonshi would fail at his mission, I took it upon myself to see to it that the Shinigami were not granted access to our world. Unfortunately, the King has set his eyes on turning this 'Onie' boy into one of us."

Vandor's tone was subtle, but terrifying. His voice ran through the air like a needle, opening every wound in sight. "Now then. Shall we greet our guests?" Vandor vanished. "I wonder what Gran Bel knows? He's smart, I understand, but does he read me as he believes?" he thought to himself.

With Sonido, he managed to place himself only feet away from Kuchiki Byakuya, and Zaraki Kenpachi. "Well, well, well. This should prove to be. . . interesting."

The force of several bullet trains hit Shiro. This reiatsu was amazing. "I haven't felt reiatsu like that in a long time," he said looking around. While Shina cleaned up, he would go outside to see what was going on.

Onie counted the hollows. he had a disappointing look on his face as he spoke,"this is horrible. Usually i am down to 10 hollow by know; not 20. hollow back there, have i been getting sloppy? Let do a little test to make sure."

He dropped the hollow's hand he had been caring around, and turned his wrist back to the hollow behind him and pointed his finger up at the Hollow.

"Hadō 4,Byakurai"

a powerful lightning bolt shout out of his finger in to the hollows arm, causing the hollow to let go of his grip, and Onie to escape,

"Sorry i lied, this is getting interesting, but i need to go,so i will have to use my banki know, any one say no."

After she had hacked what was left of the snakes, she watched as Shina performed her...shikai? Bankai?

Jo didn't know, but either way, it was amazing; she felt a twinge of doubt in herself, and jealously of the Vice.

But at that same moment, another amazing force of reiatsu forced itself down upon them.

"Jo-Taichou, I sense something else, outside. Do you feel it?"

"Yes," Jo answered, blinking slightly at her new title. She paused, staring at the Vice, then slowly turned to the others, including a new face, Ros. "We'll wait here for Kuchiki- and Kenpachi-Taichou, and recieve orders from them. It's not safe going out there alone."

"I would've been dead... Thanks, Jo..."

"Hey, don't worry about it," She said, giving him a grin as he streaked past, impaling the Vasto. Jo stared at them, sheathing Okibi Kokutan, but flipping Fubuki Zouge around in her hand. "Aren't you jumping the gun a little, Dataku-san? I mean...the guy possibly could have survived that, but...hell, why not?"

She moved beside Shina, and stared down at the Vasto. She placed her sword horizontally, her hand in front of the gleaming white blade.

"Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium," She said, clear and crisp, as she began the incantation, a red flame building up in her right palm.

"The sea barrier surges, march on to the south!

Way of Destruction, number 31, Shakkaho!"

A torrent of red flame burst at the Vasto--she only hoped that Dataku had gotten out of the way in time as she stared at the flames and smoke.

"...Urahara-san's going to kill me." Jo muttered, then chuckled a little.

OoC: Sankyuu sooooo much Zexy-san! =D

Shina gave Jo a grin at the Kidou assist, admiring the way her white sword glittered with the flash of red from the Spell. She then lowered her sword, the threads scattered around her weaving around at even such a small movement as that.

She perked up her senses then, trying to detect the Reiatsu of the Vasto Lorde through the smoke - if he was alive, he was definitely concealing his pressure.

Shina looked upon Jo's blades again, asking a quick question as it popped into her mind. "Are those twoalways released? I've never seen them sealed."

Her eyes then returned to the clouds of smoke as se awaited the answer. Already, she was drawing more Spiritual Pressure out of the air with her threads, preparing to launch a new Spell at her foe the moment he showed any indication of still being there.

---------------

Gran smiled a bit when his fellow explained himself. Here to finish what Keyonshi started? He could agree with that. And already he could feel the pressure from two formiddible captains very close by. He was no fool to think he could defeat even one of them by himself - but if he had Vndor's help, he might be able to do it.

Besides, he had already taken the trouble of showing up, why leave now? Vindor had flashed away, and Gran coldn't help but smirk in satisfaction. No matter how much more powerful Vindor may have been, he was a snail compared to how fast Gran could move.

He demonstrated that by using his own Sonido, appearing right next to Vindor just a fraction of a second later after Vindor himself had arrived - and Vindor had had a head start.

"So, we're going to fight them? Alright then, if that's what you think we should do." he remarked, drawing out his flat, claymore-like Zanpakuto. He could use a fight.

---------------

Byakuya regarded his two new opponents serenely, sizing them up with his trademark glare. He could already tell the thinner one was the faster one. If he fought him, it would turn into a battle of speed, which would be inconvenient.

Zaaki would be better suited - he was slower than the Arrancar was, obviously, but that boy didn't look like he could take more than two hits tops from a man like Zaraki. Besides, his instincts were great.

"Captain Zaraki. I'll handle the larger one. I assume you can manage with the younger?"

OOC: No problem Siggy. ^^

The man turned into a small army of snakes and reappeared a bit farther from the group. "Please, if this is all your group has then you will all be DEVOURED!" Soon after two andacondas came up from the other side of the Shinigamis and fired two quick ceros towards them. "Theres only one way to defeat me and I doubt any of you can actually figure it out!"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, juggling multiple things

Zaraki kept his head low, in the bare gleam of the white moonlight. "That's fine, Kuchiki-dono. I suspect he's a quickie, but I can handle him. And if things get out of hand, I can try something I've been. . . keeping." he said stepping forward.

He looked his opponent in the eyes. A tad scrawny, but Zaraki dared not underestimate his foe.

He gave a slight thrust of his sword to the Arrancar's chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vandor listened closely as Byakuya remarked that he would "handle" him. "And to what do I owe the honor, Kuchiki Byakuya? Your name rings quite the bell in Seireitei now, almost as much as your Head Captain's. But I'm curious, as to why you would want to fight me.

I don't expect you to answer that. You're not exactly the social type. And forgive me, I haven't introduced myself," the large blue and white Arrancar bowed. "I am Vandor Osutcho, Class S Arrancar, and unkown to half of that world," Vandor backed up slightly, and lifted his foot.

"Espada numero dos."

Curo and Ros both Shunpo in front of the cero's thier face now each covered by half a mask. (Ros's on the left, Curo's on the right) Before the cero's connect they counter with thier own negating the blows.

Ros and Curo then turn to the man. Curo thinks hard again tilting his head to the left as he does so (it's a habit of his). Suddenly a thought occurs to him and relization dawns on his face. "Guys, maybe he's coldblooded like a snake, if so he can't deal with the cold. Who has an ice type zanpakutō?"

((OoC: If dos is on the foot, I have to wonder where uno is. xDDD))

"Are those two always released? I've never seen them sealed."

"Huh? Oh...I guess so." Jo said, shrugging as she stared down at the gleaming white sword.

"Please, if this is all your group has then you will all be DEVOURED!"

Jo watched in horror as an army of snakes made their way towards them at an alarming rate, and instantly took out Okibi Kokutan and placed Fubuki Zouge back in its sheath. She glared at them, and before she knew it, the words, "Melt their ice, Okibi Kokutan!" came out of her mouth.

A burst of blue flame erupted around her right arm, turning the kimono's sleeve into ashes. They moved on their own accord, dancing to an unheard song.

She grinned broadly as she looked to her black blade, which was surrounded by the blue flame also. Jo broke out into a dance, slashing at the snakes, avoiding the Ceros.

Above the noise of destruction, she laughed.

"Is this the best you can do?" Jo said, taunting, overjoyed. She watched as the snakes shriveled up and turned into ashes as her sword touched them.

Hebi watched from his orb and started to chuckle, one of the Shinigami was actually smart enough to figure out the first phase of his plan. "Round 2 is about to begin." Meanwhile back on earth the snake man started to turn into ashes and was carried into the wind. With the reitsu of the Vasto Lorde gone it would be save to say that they killed him, yet as the man completely disappeared Hebi portaled underneath Jo, hiding his reitsu. //Now for her to let her guard down....//

Jo heaved a sigh as she watched the opponent's ash float in the wind.

"Good battle, and thank you." Jo murmured as the blue flame died down. She sat down on the debri strewn, flame-licked floor, placing her sword beside her. Jo placed her head in her hands, suddenly very tired.

"Oi, I could use a good nap." Jo said, yawning; she grinned back at the others.

As soon as Jo let her guard down, Hebi crept silently behind her from underground. He made his way as if he was phasing through the ground, readying his fangs for a bite to the unexpecting Jo. All that was heard was a short hss as Hebi connected with his fangs in a quick motion, injecting his venom into her blood stream. "And you believed that it was over. You only defeated a simple pawn I had been using for a few days" Hebi hssed again as he started to circle the rest of the shinigami, chances were that he was going to just scare them long enough so he could check out the spirital pressure outside.

Jo's eyes grew large as the fangs impaled her neck, right into an artery, where the venom flowed freely into the stream.

"And you believed that it was over. You only defeated a simple pawn I had been using for a few days."

"D-Damn...it!" Jo uttered, her head gripping the back of the Vasto Lorde's head, as if to pull it off and away, but it rested there. Jo bit her bottom lip, her head hanging in defeat; a single tear released itself from the corner of her right eye, dropping on to the flame-licked floor.

Shina glared violently at the Snake-like Hollow, after having shown its true form. It seemed to be holding steadfastly onto Jo's neck, while the rest of it's long body began to writhe and swirl around the rest of the group.

Shina, taking a page from her captain's book, made as if nothing was wrong, keeping a perfectly calm expression on her face. She then flicked her wrist.

Discarded threads, still laying wantonly around the field of battle, began to move swiftly, yet softly, wrapping themselves around Hebi's body.

"Bakudou 9, Geki." She uttered as red ways were channeled through the threads and into Hebi's body inflicting a mild state of paralysis on the Vasto. Shina rushed forward at the opportunity, ripping the Hollow's face from Jo's neck (more concerned for Jo than actually trying to finish the job), and snatched ahold of Jo's body, yanking her away from the beast.

"Don't worry, Jo. I've got you. You'll be fine." She muttered, glaring at the recovering Vasto. She had no idea how wrong she was.

"The Segunda Espada?" Byakuya replied, giving his opponent an incredulous look. "I suppose they're letting anyone into the Espada these days." he remarked, thoroughly unimpressed with the level of Reiatsu Vindor was giving off. He closed his eyes calmly as the already released fragments of Senbonzakura twirled through the air, surrounding Vindor before receiving the command to converge on their target.

---------------

The quick Gran reacted immediately to Zaraki's attack - clearly, just an experimental blow to see what he was capable of.

"Nice to meet you to." he stated dryly. "Do I pass?" he asked, referencing his dodging of Kenpachi's attack. "I'm Gran Bel, by the way." he added as an afterthought before hoisting up his Zanpakuto and swining it in three quick circles, gaining momentum, before slashing horizontally at Zaraki with its now-screaming edge.

It was like a Sonic Boom the way it tore through the air.

Hebi gave a hss towards the other Shinigami as he quickly bolted out of the shop. He had wanted to check out the other hollow pressences along with the other shinigami that seemed to be stronger. //It would be interesting to see if theses hollows are some of thoses Arrancar I was hearing about, if I'm going to survive I need to gain more power...// He didn't care about the other Shinigami he left behind at the time, all that mattered to him was that he could gain more power to make sure that he would be able to take care of future problems.

Archived