LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

Jo exited the gate after awhile, climbing the stairs. With her head up in the stormy clouds, she absentmindedly walked to the infimiry.

Her head shot up at the sight of the stranger with long, curly dark hair, and Dataku sitting up, having a conversation with him.

She stared at them both, eyes puffy and red from crying her eyes out, a little shake in her body.

"D-Dataku-san. Where has Kenpachi-Taichou ran off to?" Jo said, her voice shaking.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Him, Ros said he went to see Byakuya." Curo looks up at Jo and tilt's his head in suprise "Well, your a new face, are you a seated officer or above? My name is Curo, the new vice-captain of the 7th division."

ooc: With Mayuri and many others dead Roscuro took Mayuri's place as captain (and due to his split personallitys also Vice captain) Ros is the captain since he is more commanding than Curo.

Jo blinked at the new face, copying his movement, only the opposite way.

"Well, your a new face; are you a seated officer or above? My name is Curo, the new vice-captain of the 7th division."

"Ah, very nice to meet you, Curo-san. I'm a Shi--," She paused, only remembering that she had been promoted not too long ago. Jo sat down quickly to keep her knees from shaking. "Sorry, I'm Taichou of the 11th squad. I got promoted not too long ago by Kenpachi-Taichou."

"Ah, Jo, Captain Kenpachi did say he was going to see Byakuya. We need all the allies we can get."

Sai pulled out his blade and stared at it for a moment.

"Jo, I learned Bankai. I could've killed the hollow as well, but I... I was too arrogant. I'm so sorry."

He kneels and stares to the floor.

Character's First and Last Name: Tokiwa Shimizu

Character's Image (a description in writing is acceptable):

[spoiler=Image]

thAnimegirl21.jpg

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Tamashii (Kidou Zanpaktou)

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou, and level, etc.): #77

Meanwhile, in a secret underground tunnel in the Soul Society...

"Hmm...," sighed a mysterious voice. "I can't believe I was left here in the Soul Society, alone. Curse those Hollows for killing all my friends and family. Why did they have to do that? Why...? Anyways, what's more important now is to get out of here, but I can't because the Hollows are above... I must wait for help to arrive."

Then the mysterious figure came out of the shadows. The man was Pie Retsu- Captain Pie Retsu, of the 4th Division. Then suddenly, blood gushed from his mouth.

"Please Lord," prayed Pie. "I cannot stay here any longer... Please, save me..."

Then Pie Retsu collapsed but not dead, still waiting for help to come.

Character's First and Last Name: Tokiwa Shimizu

Character's Image (a description in writing is acceptable):

[spoiler=Image]

thAnimegirl21.jpg

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Tamashii (Kidou Zanpaktou)

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou' date=' and level, etc.): #77

[/quote']

Accepted.

Zaraki spotted Byakuya atop the roof-tops in the distance. He approached cautiously.

Meanwhile

The Hollow King had arrived at Onie's home. He wasted no time, and blasted down Onie's door, entering without asking. After all, he was the hollow king.

"You requested my presence Shinigami. Make your speech swift, or you shall suffer my wrath." he said with the voice of a thousand lost souls.

And, back in Korakura Town

Yachiru had accomplished her mission, but her worry was that of the new Squadron 11 Captain, and possibly, "Other Captains?! We gotta get to Seireitei quickly! We never searched for survivors!" she said aloud.

She paced furiously, hoping Zaraki would return soon.

Onie,"king..You and i have many things in common, there is a deference in power obviously, but i have some things you may need and i need are the same, to destroy the rest of the Shinigami, all i ask is if you is to Hollowfi me so i dont have to be one nay more, and make me your subject, and i will give my ability in this house. Do you want me to show you what i have to offer?"

The King was shocked. "Really now? You want to become . . .a hollow? It's not that simple Onie. While I trust in your abilities, I cannot just make you a hollow. It takes a vigorous, forced, dangerous, and painful transformation operation. One of my greatest undergoes stage two of this process now, and he will never forget it.

Onie, do you really wish to go through with this? This ultimate change, shinigami?" The King awaited his answer.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE DELAY KEN-KUN O.o

IC:

Byakuya didn't turn his attention away from the city he watched over as Zaraki approached him. Whatever the man needed to say could be said without him having to actually look at him - after all, for the time being, removing his eyes from the city was not an option.

"Come with me." he stated monotonously as he began to speed off. Zaraki could speak with him while he was making his rounds. Although, Byakuya would probably have to slow down a bit. It's not as though Kenpachi Zaraki was Yoruichi Shihouin, and with Soifon gone, Yoruichi was the only other Shinigami capable of keeping up with Kuchiki.

As the two of them ran along the rooftops, both keeping an eye out for anything, Byakuya started the conversation. "With Kurosaki dead, I understand we'll need a change of deployment among the remaining squads. Urahara has also opened a gate for us; I assume you are asking for my opinion on an ambush?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shina was leaning against the wall of the infirmary, dozing quietly. It had been a long day, and an even longer night - she had brought Yoruichi into stable condition before the dark woman had told her to get a little rest. Just a little.

She must have been much more tired than she had thought, however. Had she been more awake, she would have likely sensed the arrivals of other Spiritual Pressures in the room. As a result of her lack of sensory, she was quite surprised when she awoke to noises, only to find Yoruichi up and about, pacing back and forth, while Rai, Jo, and someone else Shina did not know were conversing.

"Y-Yoruichi-san! Your injury... how are you walking right now? I hadn't completely..." she trailed off, sure that her confusion was question enough. She also turned to the other trio of people, scrutinizing the one with the curly hair. "And who are you?" she asked, somewhat guardedly.

[spoiler=Application]

Name: Gran Bel

Appearance: Gran Bel has pitch black hair that falls down in a lop on his head, looking relatively plain, straight, and unstyled. The bangs are long enough to cover his eyes, but he usually separates them - one clump hangs between his eyes, while the rest is parted to either side of his face. His face carries a relatively listless expression in any situation - this is because he cannot properly process emotions, feeling only vague traces of them. If he were staring death in the face, he would be relatively unbothered by it, stating that he "would prefer to keep living, but if it can't be helped...".

He wears a long-sleeved version of the Arrancar uniform, with the hem of the shirt stretching into a coattail-like design behind him - his sleeves are also wide, and a large V-shaped cut opens at the chest, exposing a Hole in his abdomen.

He also wears the Arrancar's standard Hakama, but the ends are tucked into a pair of small, black, slipper-esque shoes.

Bio: Gran is an Arrancar who serves under the king. His rank is too low to be known by name by the king, but he serves directly beneath one of the King's Hollow Captains. The remains of his Hollow Mask have taken on the look of a pair of Bone Bracelets, two on each wrist.

Zanpakuto: His Zanpakuto is called Diablillos (Spanish: "Imps"). It looks almost like a claymore, and (including the hilt) is almost as long as Gran Bel's body. It has no Guard, and there are Runic-looking letters carved into the blade. The blade itself is shaped like a normal blade until it reaches the end, where it widens into a guillotine-like design.

Resurrecion: The command to release his Zanpakuto is "Yure" (Jap: Jolt). The release causes his bracelets to light up and leave his wrists, interlocking into a set of four rings which embed themselves into his head. A helmet of sorts appears, enclosing his head inside, making his head look like that of a small reptile, while the rings stick out of the helmet on the back of the skull. His hands are encased in white claws, as are his feet, and he grows a tail and a pair of bony wings on his back.

Special Abilities: Unreleased, he is quick and easily gains momentum swinging his sword. His cero is average, but he can fire very quick Bala.

Released, he becomes lightning fast, with his Sonido outclassing even most Espada-level arrancar. To the untrained eye, it would look like he was simply teleporting instantly from place to place. He abuses this speed to slash and kick at his opponents, wearing them down before finishing the job.

Dia Roja: Spanish for Red Day. This attack is only used in his released form - he creates a trailing stream of cero by flying around in a circle around his opponent, enclosing them in bright red, before releasing the attack, causing all the energy to converge upon the target. The energy itself is only slightly stronger than a normal Cero, but the position and quantity makes the attacks quite overwhelming.

Detailed Statistics:

Offense: 80

Defense: 70

Speed: 100

Cero/Bala: 70

Intelligence: 60

Physical Strength: 50

Total: 430/600

Character's First and Last Name: Kiba Noskcaj

Character's Image: like Ichigo but with black hair

Character's Zanpaktou Name: (sealed)Kundaleni (serpents fire) (unsealed) Jokei Kundaleni

Character's Statistics: mostly offenive no kidou

Detailed Statistics:

Offense: 150

Defense: 75

Agility: 100

Kidou: 0

Intelligence: 100

Physical Strength: 150

Total: 575/600 -> A Rank Shinigami. Not including his Released Zanpakuto.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE DELAY KEN-KUN O.o

IC:

Byakuya didn't turn his attention away from the city he watched over as Zaraki approached him. Whatever the man needed to say could be said without him having to actually look at him - after all' date=' for the time being, removing his eyes from the city was not an option.

"Come with me." he stated monotonously as he began to speed off. Zaraki could speak with him while he was making his rounds. Although, Byakuya would probably have to slow down a bit. It's not as though Kenpachi Zaraki was Yoruichi Shihouin, and with Soifon gone, Yoruichi was the only other Shinigami capable of keeping up with Kuchiki.

As the two of them ran along the rooftops, both keeping an eye out for anything, Byakuya started the conversation. "With Kurosaki dead, I understand we'll need a change of deployment among the remaining squads. Urahara has also opened a gate for us; I assume you are asking for my opinion on an ambush?"

[center']-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Shina was leaning against the wall of the infirmary, dozing quietly. It had been a long day, and an even longer night - she had brought Yoruichi into stable condition before the dark woman had told her to get a little rest. Just a little.

She must have been much more tired than she had thought, however. Had she been more awake, she would have likely sensed the arrivals of other Spiritual Pressures in the room. As a result of her lack of sensory, she was quite surprised when she awoke to noises, only to find Yoruichi up and about, pacing back and forth, while Rai, Jo, and someone else Shina did not know were conversing.

"Y-Yoruichi-san! Your injury... how are you walking right now? I hadn't completely..." she trailed off, sure that her confusion was question enough. She also turned to the other trio of people, scrutinizing the one with the curly hair. "And who are you?" she asked, somewhat guardedly.

[spoiler=Application]

Name: Gran Bel

Appearance: Gran Bel has pitch black hair that falls down in a lop on his head, looking relatively plain, straight, and unstyled. The bangs are long enough to cover his eyes, but he usually separates them - one clump hangs between his eyes, while the rest is parted to either side of his face. His face carries a relatively listless expression in any situation - this is because he cannot properly process emotions, feeling only vague traces of them. If he were staring death in the face, he would be relatively unbothered by it, stating that he "would prefer to keep living, but if it can't be helped...".

He wears a long-sleeved version of the Arrancar uniform, with the hem of the shirt stretching into a coattail-like design behind him - his sleeves are also wide, and a large V-shaped cut opens at the chest, exposing a Hole in his abdomen.

He also wears the Arrancar's standard Hakama, but the ends are tucked into a pair of small, black, slipper-esque shoes.

Bio: Gran is an Arrancar who serves under the king. His rank is too low to be known by name by the king, but he serves directly beneath one of the King's Hollow Captains. The remains of his Hollow Mask have taken on the look of a pair of Bone Bracelets, two on each wrist.

Zanpakuto: His Zanpakuto is called Diablillos (Spanish: "Imps"). It looks almost like a claymore, and (including the hilt) is almost as long as Gran Bel's body. It has no Guard, and there are Runic-looking letters carved into the blade. The blade itself is shaped like a normal blade until it reaches the end, where it widens into a guillotine-like design.

Resurrecion: The command to release his Zanpakuto is "Yure" (Jap: Jolt). The release causes his bracelets to light up and leave his wrists, interlocking into a set of four rings which embed themselves into his head. A helmet of sorts appears, enclosing his head inside, making his head look like that of a small reptile, while the rings stick out of the helmet on the back of the skull. His hands are encased in white claws, as are his feet, and he grows a tail and a pair of bony wings on his back.

Special Abilities: Unreleased, he is quick and easily gains momentum swinging his sword. His cero is average, but he can fire very quick Bala.

Released, he becomes lightning fast, with his Sonido outclassing even most Espada-level arrancar. To the untrained eye, it would look like he was simply teleporting instantly from place to place. He abuses this speed to slash and kick at his opponents, wearing them down before finishing the job.

Dia Roja: Spanish for Red Day. This attack is only used in his released form - he creates a trailing stream of cero by flying around in a circle around his opponent, enclosing them in bright red, before releasing the attack, causing all the energy to converge upon the target. The energy itself is only slightly stronger than a normal Cero, but the position and quantity makes the attacks quite overwhelming.

Detailed Statistics:

Offense: 80

Speed: 100

Intelligence: 60

Physical Strength: 50

Total: 430/600

Accepted of course. And I don't believe there's need for an apology Zexaeon-sempai. I'm quite understanding of your busy schedule, and with so much power in your hands over XIII, I'm sure you have your plate full at times. Please, take your time.

OOC: No stat can exceed 100. And your stats are overpowered in general.

And I really appreciate you stepping in here. I was going to deny it regardless' date=' because it's a CLUB BASED ROLE-PLAY! How many of these people will apply WITHOUT READING THE FREAKIN TITLE?! I'll take my eye patch off and nuke the place if it happens again!! I apologize for straying off.

IC: Zaraki glanced slightly off. His and Byakuya's conversations were always business. It seemed hostile, but Zaraki still held a high place of respect for the 6th Squadron Captain.

"Yes, that's correct. With Ichigo gone, I've promoted Jo to the 11th Squadron's Captain's position, but I'm sure you already knew that. Regardless, we have to be able to ensure the protection of this world, while cleansing our own. I'd leave Yachiru, Matsumoto, and ??? behind, but they're not ready yet, and I'm not sure I trust ???."

Zaraki paced himself as he thought about ???. He knew the little bastard was strong, but he wasn't ready to be left to protect this place. Then, a loud crash before the two shinigami was nothing other than obvious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The King nodded as he faced Onie. "Very well shinigami. Remember, you will forever be known as a traitor, the strongest traitor of the 13 Courts!" He cackled maliciously as he tore open a rift to Seireitei. "Come shinigami! Your transformation is about to begin!"

[spoiler=Application']

Name: Shiro Sunsuei

Appearance: Shiro wears a blue and black kimono, matching striped shorts, and your standard shinigami sandals. His hair his jet black, spiky, and relatively short; at most, it reaches his neck, barely passing his ear. The back of his robes bare the largest Japanese hayori of silence. It is his trademark, as he rarely speaks. His eyes are average, but both his left holds a crescent blue shard. He only remembers it being placed there as a child. His black and blue bandana wraps his head tightly, and he only removes it in combat. It is the only remaining symbol of his family.

Bio: Shiro is an ex-rogue shinigami. His parents were murdered by previous Death Gods, as they began to betray Seireitei, giving away vital information to outsiders who wished to penetrate their world. He has vowed to avenge them by any means necessary.

He's quite skilled in the art of swordsmanship, and developed his bankai quickly. He loves to fight, being the only reason Zaraki likes him. He handed himself over to the Death Gods after several years, and was drafted into Squadron 11. Until he has been hiding in an abandoned apartment in Korakura. He has only recently reported back to Zaraki, outside of any ears other than his; even Yachiru's.

Zanpaktou: Mokumoku Kitai (Silent Distress). When called upon, his zanpaktou thickens, with a diamond like hide, and it's teeth extend to it's hilt, wrapping itself around Shiro's hand. Upon contact with the enemy, Mokumoku, the teeth around the back of the blade react to "feed" upon the enemy, seemingly painless, until they realize they have lost an enormous amount of blood. Because the blade comes into contact with Shiro, while it braces his wrist while released, he loses blood as well, making his accuracy very valuable.

Bankai: Mokumoku Ojou Gesuido (Silent Death Drain). Mokumoku once again extends itself, but this time, wrapping it's teeth entirely around Shiro. He takes massive damage at this, but at the same time any contact with Shiro results in an impact so great, that he cannot maintain his bankai state after the first hit. It usually kills instantly.

Special Abilities: Black art 66, Silent Drain. His only known kidou. He usually uses it to draw blood from his target, and only when he has released his zanpaktou. A red shot of light encases the enemy (somewhat like the light pillars kidou technique) and entraps them for only a short moment (usually three seconds), but is just enough time for Shiro to draw blood.

Detailed Statistics:

Offense: 90

Speed: 70

Intelligence: 100

Kidou: 50

Physical Strength: 80

Total: 460/600

@Zaraki: Application seems alright to me. ^_^ You can ask Rin to find you some more accurate Japanese names for the definitions you're looking for, though. Running things through that translator seldom works for speaking actual Japanese.

@Zaraki: Application seems alright to me. ^_^ You can ask Rin to find you some more accurate Japanese names for the definitions you're looking for' date=' though. Running things through that translator seldom works for speaking actual Japanese.

[/quote']

How'd you know? xD It was the only one I know of, but I appreciate your advice. I'll pm Rinne about the translations. And though I'm sure you've figured out the ??? in my post, just to let others know, that ??? is Shiro.

Hebi Yoshiro

Hollow: Vasto Lorde (Not yet a Arrancar)

Character Description: While being a Vasto Lorde, Hebi doesn't accel in close up

combat while his long snake body and sharp fangs give him plenty of advantages

in a long fight. His scales are of a black and red combination that help give a

evil feel with his light purple eyes. Along with having a deadly slow acting

venom and a hard body Hebi has the abillity to control two beings that he bites,

giving him the abillity to kill them when they are no longer useful or make

them into a hollow follower to do his bidding.

Known Abilities:

Kaede Boa - Shoots venom into the target through Hebi's fangs, which acts as a

drug that allows him to control the target, if Hebi injects too much it results in

death. A period of the drug being injected into the bloodstream could allow the

target to become a lesser hollow.

Araka Suni - The shooting of cobras towards the opponent.

Offense: 20

Defense: 85

Speed: 70

Intelligence: 80

Physical Strength: 60

Overall: 485/600

THE LEGEND RETURNS! and before anyone asks I'm the exception to the Club rule

--Hey Shadius' date=' where are we?

[/quote']

Come on Mirage. There's plenty of posts that tell where we are, and if you still can't tell, you can always intro character, and look for others.

If you don't really understand, most characters are at Urahara's shop, preaparing to enter the gate.

Jo watched Dataku run out, and sighed, sitting herself where he was. She rubbed her temples, then gasped as Yoruichi sat up suddenly.

"Yoruichi...," Jo began, then walked over to her, placing her hands upon her shoulders. She was about to tell her to go back to bed, but decided against it by the look she gave her. "Kenpachi-Taichou went out to visit Kuchiki-Taichou."

She watched her stand and begin to pace around, sitting herself upon Yoruichi's bed. Then Shina entered.

"Shina!" Jo exclaimed, jumping off the bed to go hug the girl.

"And who are you?"

Jo turned around to look at the curly haired man.

"This is Curo-san. Uuuh, how he came here...I have no idea." Jo said, smiling slightly.

Archived