LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Onie, what was that move you did? It looked pretty strong... Like it could be very useful if someone could make it quicker... Think you could teach it to me?"

They continued on talking, until they made it to the infirmary (which only took about a minute), where Sai put Rai down.

"Here... You should be good now..."

He turns around.

"As you were saying, Onie?"

Onie,"it is called Kidō Kurohō, the more i charge it the stronger it becomes, and i can hold the energy in for as long as i want to be used to power up my Kidō spells, or use it as energy for the Kidō. but the more energy i have the slower i am, if i just fired a little early it would have worked. but it is nothing close to my banki the giver of life."

Jo screached to a halt before her Taichou as the green ooze poored over what was left of Ichigo.

"TAICHOU!" Jo screamed, going pale and eyes wide.

"Yoruichi!!"

Jo's wide, frightened eyes turned to the looming Taichou, then slowly turned to Yoruichi; her stomach slashed open, blood spilling onto the earth. It was as if her ears switched off again, not till Kenpachi-Taichou's voice came and broke the silence.

"Jo, you have just been promoted to the Captain of Squadron 11. I'll help you to grow stronger soon. For now, I want all of you in the basement, and follow me closely."

Jo stared where Ichigo had been not to long ago, alive, breathing.

To have him taken away like that, so quickly....

"Y-yes, sir, Kenpachi-Taichou." Jo said, her voice shaking. Yet again, Jo had been not as quick to move as the ground beneath them collapsed.

She didn't scream...just...fell.

Landing perfectly on her feet, she backed away into a turned table, avoiding some of the debri.

"Jo, what the hell is going on?"

"I-I dunno." She said in a hushed whisper, staring at him. She watched him pick up another person, one that was hiding behind the table she was standing by, and leaped up and away. After he was gone did she go into the gate herself, but Kenpachi stopped her.

"Quickly, Jo! I want you to get information out of that bastard. I fear that if I fight, I may get out of control."

She opened her mouth to speak, eyes...dead. They looked like they didn't want to accept what had just happened. Then, Yachiru landed atop her head.

"Can I help, Jo-Taichousouou?"

Jo stared at her, her mouth half open to say something, but the pink haired Vice skipped into the gate anyways. She looked up to Kenpachi, laying a hand on his wide chest, and entered the gate also.

There, Dataku and another person entered the gate behind her. Although she held Zouge Buriza-do and Kokutan Inferuno, she did not brandish them in any way against the Hollow. Instead, she allowed the others to fight them, since they all seemed keen to do it. She watched on in a dreamlike trance.

Yachiru got the information out of him successfully, which was good, but the Hollow itself escaped to Hueco Mundo; Dataku then destroyed the barrier seperating Urahara's basement and the gate.

She watched as the three went out, not voicing whether she was going to follow or stay...but stay she did, as she walked on a bit farther into the gate.

Jo needed some time alone...to think.

This place was possibly the best.

I already put this on the 5th page Zaraki.

Character's First and Last Name: Pie Retsu

Character's Image: Pie Retsu is a tall man with black hair that reaches up to his shoulders. His hair also covers his left eye' date=' for he had lost it in a battle. His skin is pale and his eye is black. He wears glasses made out of a type of unbreakable crystal and a bandana around his neck. He can change the sword into a earring shaped like a cross, for he worships God. He also carries a special amulet that increases his power of Bakudo spells, which was developed by the Research and Development Bureau. He usually wear a captain's uniform, for he is the captain of the 4th division now that Unohana Retsu died by the Hollows. He also carries a big scroll on his back to summon the giant manta ray which belonged to Unohana.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Shiro Tenshi (White Angel) Effect: When Shiro Tenshi is released, the zanpaktou turns white and the blade gets longer. It can heal people by slashing their wounds with Shiro Tenshi. This will hurt a little, but the pain will disappear soon. It can also revive people from the dead by using some of the wielder's spiritual energy and cutting his/her life span by 5 years.

Character's Statistics: Pie Retsu is not very good at using a sword. However, he can perform all Bakudo spells with ease, for he had been mentored by Tessai Tsukabishi himself before he escaped to Karakura Town. Pie Retsu does not fight, but acts like a doctor; he heals other people in danger using his zanpaktou. He is somehow related to Unohana Retsu, the former captain of the 4th division. He is also a calm and intelligent person who always takes his time when trying to solve things.

Bankai: Shiro Seidou Tentei (White Sanctuary of God) Effect: A giant white sanctuary rises up the ground and shoots out waves of light, which heals everyone's spiritual energy and wounds in an area desired (can go up to 50 kilometers). However, the longer the distance and the greater amount of people, the more spiritual energy you use. Also, for the Bankai to work, you must release your Shikai first.

[/quote']

OOC: Accepted.

Keyonshi had survived for now. He knew that his failure would not be tolerated, so he prepared himself for the worst. He limped his way back to his King's throne room, where he was promptly greeted. "Right on time Keyonshi. The King;s wrath awaits you," said one of the hollow guards.

He limped on for several feet, before bowing at his master's knees. "Sire, I-" the King held up a hand to silence Keyonshi.

"Your failure has proved my theory correct. The shinigami have an adept ability to grow even outside of these walls. Thus, we shall begin the transformation process. No longer will Class A hollow be said beings, but instead, Class S hollow. You shall undergo two things:

First, the most hideous pain any hollow has ever experienced, even during death. And lastly, the joy of torturing the shinigami as a Class S hollow." Keyonshi raised his head proudly. "Sire? What will you have me do?"

The King pointed to Sougyoku hill, far into the distance. "You will undergo your transformation there, Keyonshi. Prepare yourself." Keyonshi cackled with glee. "Thank you sire," he said humbly.

ooc: Zaraki Kenpachi did Keyonshi even notice my note i sent with him.

Keyonshi has no time for such petty things. He had to report back to his King.

ooc: I applied on the 6th page Kenpaichi' date=' can you reply.

[/quote']

Accepted.

ooc:you try to commit treason by helping a guy get away form a fight, and he doesn't send the message you send him. Funny! Petty is a understatement...

Onie was thinking to him self,"he hasn't contacted me yet, hopefully he got my message, if he didn't i am going to the same place."

onie,"i am going after that hollow." he flashed away form them he said the chant to open a Garganta and went back to his over run house, and garbed some pills as hollows were surrounding him. Onie rose up his hands,"I want to have a conversation with your King give him this message, or attack me ether way."

The hollow swarm halted. They nodded in unison towards Onie, and reported to the King immediately. "A shinigami dare requests a meeting with me? Fine. I'll grant his wishes." The King pointed towards his guards. "You are to be with me at all times. If I must release my strength, you are to remain, and suffer if necessary. Do you understand?" The guards nodded, and spoke in unison, "Yes sire!" Together, the three would meet a death god at his place of request.

"I am going after that hollow."

"Onie wait! Damn it, he's gone. That kid's going to get himself killed."

He turns his attention to Zaraki.

"Kenpachi sir, I'm sorry. I should've killed him. But, at least there were no new wounded, and I unlocked my Bankai when Ichigo died."

He turned to Rai, now laying on a bed, then turned back.

"And, what shall we do about Rai? He's not as bad as the others, so I guess he can wait, but not for too long sir."

OOC: *pokes app*

OOC: Sorry about that. You're accepted. ^_^

Zaraki turned to face Sai. "Don't worry about it. He can't cower behind Hueco Mundo for long." he said slowly. Yachiru hopped onto his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "Uh-huh. I figured. Good job Yachiru." he said nodding.

Yachiru ran over to congratulate Sai. She hugged him tightly, nearly crushing his ribs. "You're kinda tough. Not as tough as Ken-chan, but you have bankai!" she said with a wide grin. Unfortunately, not all was to be celebrated.

Zaraki's good friend, and long time rival had been murdered before his eyes. One of his greatest masters was fatally wounded, and the love of his life was dieing. "These hollow will suffer. I'll make sure of it." he said angrily, aloud to himself. Zaraki knew that they could waste no time training much longer. They hadn't done much, and already they witnessed the mere power of the hollow they were about to face.

"And it ain't gonna get easier," he thought. Zaraki called Sai over with a hand motion. "I want you to not worry about Onie. He can take care of himself. Right now, we have to make a severe day of gathering before we enter into Seireitei. Tomorrow. . . . it begins."

Zaraki turned to the ceiling above him, and jumped to the infirmary. "Urahara-sempai. I'm going to see Kuchiki. He's doing an excellent job watching the city. Shina. Since you're here, I ask that you do your best to assist watch over Urahara's shop. I'll have Jo keep watch."

Zaraki hopped to the roof tops above, and headed off to see Byakuya.

"It?"

He sat down, and took a large breath.

"Damn, Bankai is tiring..."

He stood up, and walked towards one of the beds.

"Captain Kenpachi, I've decided that for the time being, I will treat you as my Captain, and not as just a regular ally. Also, I think I'll sleep in here, because we need to protect the injured, and not seperate."

Curo was in the medical clinic, kneeling next to Yoruichi. He sighed, he's a freakin hollow even if he's merely an inner one, why does he have to be the one to heal people? If only that big breasted chick that Ichigo talked about was still alive, that would certainly make things easier. He took out a green vial he found when searching Mayuri's old laboratory, it was called Hojiku-Zai. Curo remenber these, they could heal wounds and even regrow limbs. It was a pity the dude croaked, at the very least he cold have left some notes on how to produce it. Curo popped open the bottle and poured it on the wounded area, healing it up completly. Problem solved but she still wasted a lot of energy on staying alive up till now, she'll need some rest.

"A Viazard, huh? Well as long as you're an ally, I don't mind. I am Sai Dataku, shinigami currently serving under Captain Zaraki Kenpachi. Nice too meet you."

He smiled back, then layed back down.

"I feel so weak... Why couldn't I stop Keyonshi when I had the chance?"

He whispered that last line, as not to show his insecurity. He then turned his head to Curo.

"Hey, not to be rude, but how did you become a Viazard?"

"Hm..." Curo looked grim "Well you see thier was a thing called Hōgyoku, Aizen used it in the Arrancar wars to create the Numeros. Before this it was made by Urahara who had to test it before he realized the dangerous nature of his creation. Before that a test subject was used and become a Vizard, however the Soul society instantly banished Urahara for making the Hōgyoku and ordered the test subject to be eliminated. That person was Ros. Luckily Urahara freed Ros before the Society could catch him. While fleeing Ros made a partnership with his inner hollow, realizing that he could not fight him and flee at the same time. That hollow... was me. I hid in Hueco Muedo a while, figured that the Society doesn't go their often enough to chase me. I met a little girl a couple years latter named Nel Tu, I befriended her and she asked for my help in the later years of the Arrancar war, which is how was reunited with the soul society."

"While the Hōgyoku was destroyed I developed a Kiddo with similar effects. You can become a Vizard, that is, if you want to."

Ooc: If you think the kiddo is is overpowered you need to realize that Roscuro has a Kiddo rating of 90 yet can only use upper thirty kiddo's, the reason is because his Cero's count in the Kiddo section as well as Roscuro having invented some Kiddo's himself, mainly this one and some that mix the cero blast with the kiddo to dramatically increase either the damage done or the will required to break the binding, despite this he is no Shina.

"You what? How is that possible?"

He sat up, realizing it was now dawn, and too late for him to go back to sleep.

"A Viazard, huh? Hmm... I wonder..."

He sat there thinking of the power and the consequences.

"I think, I'll have to wait to decide. Sorry, but I'm not sure if that's the thing for me yet."

Archived