LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

Yachiru poked her head inside, and spotted Rai. "Aiy-yai-yai! It's Rai!" She hugged him carefully. "Ken-chan looks mad. Things might get bad!" she said fearfully.

She pointed towards the masked figure which Zaraki aimed his sword at. "Go back to sleep sick-man!" She tried to usher him back to his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaraki waited for his assialant to move, and that she did. Swiftly she moved to his front most position, and grinding her body against him. He swung violently, cutting the building on which they stood, in half.

"You're starting to piss me off!" he said barreling forwards. Like never before, he moved to capture his assailant, tackling her, and made to cut off her head. She reacted like lightning!

She had moved herself so quickly, left a mirror image of her body behind her, at Zaraki's feet. "Zaraki! It's me!" She embraced him, and held his arms down.

Zaraki forced himself loose. "You're not her!" he yelled demonically.

He reached slowly for his left eye. "And your little game is gonna cost you, and everyone else in the world!" He went into a blind furry, as the assailant removed her mask.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While running along the ground while Jo was running along the rooftops, Rangiku felt the mysterious spiritual pressure again. However, it was much stronger than it was earlier. She just could not shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. "Jo," Rangiku yelled while still running, "I'm going to check this out. Find Ichigo and come as soon as you can." With that, Rangiku changed diretion and headed due west toward the disturbance. She felt a little uneasy, though. Her confidence level and overall drive had dropped considerably upon the death of Toshiro Hitsugaya...

Character's First and Last Name: Zechariah Kabalasks

Character's Image: 4888791.png

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Shinzui Mizuuo

Character's Statistics: He is currently able to reach Kidou 80 without an incantation.

With an incantation he is currently able to use all known Kidou.

CLUB EDITION ROLE-PLAY. I can't accept your application.

The spiritual pressure from before hit her like a wave, and she stopped quickly to gain her senses back again, shaking her head.

"Jo, I'm going to check this out. Find Ichigo and come as soon as you can."

Jo stared at her retreating figure...and followed before she knew what she was exactly doing.

"No!" She yelled at Rangiku, quickly catching up with her. "It's better if we stick together, not by ourselves. Better in numbers, remember!? Isn't that what squads are for? Although...I'm not in yours."

She giggled a little, looking ahead.

"Besides...I'm sure Captain Kurosaki's fine; he's got more than enough help." Jo said, giving her a grin.

Rangiku yelled back at Jo, " This spiritual pressure is NOT Ichigo. It's coming from the same area as Captain Zaraki - and it seems that Zaraki needs help. We're gonna need Ichigo's help." With that, Rangiku flash stepped in the general direction. She felt a little reluctant in leaving Jo by herself since she was not that familiar with Jo's capabilities, but there was no better option at the moment. Without Ichigo's help, this was going to be a losing battle. Rangiku muttered to her zanpakuto as she ran quickly...

OOC: If it's my call, then I have need of some changes - Onie's history in Hueco Mundo, especially given the circumstance that this RP is set in, seems grossly unlikely. In addition, Mayuri has maintained his position as Head of Technological Development, up until the day he died (which was very recent, if I'm to understand this RP's timeline), so Onie being the current head is impossible. Plus, I'm pretty sure it doesn't even exist anymore, given Soul Society's destruction.

Lastly, even for Hachi, the Lieutenant of the Kidou Corps, second to Tessai, using Bakudou 99 without the incantation was very difficult for him. Making Onie able to use all 198 Numbered spells, with 189 of them not requiring the incantation is fair, but also giving him the ability to use Jikanteishi and Kukanten'i is a bit Overpowered. Even in the Kidou Corps, only Tessai could do that. Possibly some of Central 46, but they're all long dead.

Make those minor alterations, and I'll be satisfied.

As Zaraki's hand reached for his left eye, things were indeed looking Grim. However, two ominous words cut through the air at that moment.

"Rikujou Koro."

At once, six wide, flat pillars of light slammed into Zaraki's midsection in a circular formation. Atop the Urahara Shoten, Byakuya stood with his fingers pointed at the man, his stoic expression in place as usual.

"My apologies, Zaraki-Taichou, but I'm afraid that in this situation, it would be hazardous for you to unleash that power here." he explained, not particularly caring if Zaraki forgave him or not. He couldn't allow the man to destroy several city block of their only haven just because he got a little mad.

Zaraki was never any good with Kidou - it was a fact only the original Captains of the Gotei 13 knew of. Unless Zaraki really focussed, which was likely impossible in his frenzied state, he wouldn't be able to break the paralyzing Kidou that held huim. Especially not from Byakuya, the most skilled user of Bakudou 61 in all of Soul Society.

However, in order to ensure that the maddened man did not escape until he had calmed down, Byakuya would need to continually apply his Spiritual Energy to the Spell. That left this assailant unattended to.

"Shina, if you would." he commanded softly.

Appearing in a flash next to him, Kurotsuki Shina knelt on one knee, her head bowed for a moment. "Yes, Taichou." She then leaped from the roof of the shop, landing a tad nervously in front of Zaraki (whose hand seemed unable to move from its position above his left eye), and facing the assassin.

Drawing her sword, she held it in front of her with both hands, glaring sternly. "State your name, your business, and one good reason why I shouldn't take your life. If you're lucky, I'll spare you." she stated.

She honestly didn't care about any reason - she would still follow her Captain's Orders. But it WAS a habit of hers to know the name and motivation of whomever she fought.

" This spiritual pressure is NOT Ichigo. It's coming from the same area as Captain Zaraki - and it seems that Zaraki needs help. We're gonna need Ichigo's help."

Jo screeched to a halt as she said this, and she watched the woman flash-step away; well, did her best.

She let out a sigh.

"Brilliant. Well, might as well go with the orders and fetch him." Jo muttered, taking off in the direction of the blue flame spiritual pressure, that seemed to only show up when she closed her eyes...especially her left.

OOC:that is all that he dose is cast Bakudou, he trained that for 500 years, and i can give you 1 people that have been able to almost do that. Aizen, Byakuya Kuchiki is able to do 81 Hado with out incantation, but Onie has no swords skills what so ever, unlike both Aizen and Byakuya. how is that overpowered. it is a balance, so sword for Bakudou. I understand about the Jikanteishi and Kukanten'i is a bit Overpowered. he lived for most of his life in the Hueco Mundo he has lived for 645, witch meas 100 years ago he would have left the Hueco Mundo to save his life form being destroyed by Aizen followers. you are right there would be know way that he was able to be Head of Technological Development.

*Edited*

I will edit more if you give me a good reason why.

The assailant stepped away into the darkness, and seemingly disappeared, only to be spotted a second later behind Byakuya. "Oh, Kuchiki. Were you really gonna have such a slow poke kill me? Now really?"

She jumped atop his head and got into a yoga-like position. "Lemme see. The last time someone caught me was. . . I don't even remember. Hahaha!" She slickly rolled over to Zaraki in the moonlight, clearly displaying her face.

Zaraki was stunned. He couldn't believe what he was seeing! He watched her be killed in front of his very eyes, helplessly fighting several Menos! How could this be?

"Kenpachi? Now do you see?" She kissed his face, and winked at Shina. Zaraki's spiritual pressure decreased dramatically. Was he seeing an illusion? If so, it was a pretty damned good one. "What happened?" he asked confused.

She turned and hopped atop a light pole, posing like a cat. "Well, ya see, what you saw, was another illusion. I learned it by way of Urahara-san." she said waving down to Urahara.

Urahara tipped his hat. "Well Zaraki-san, you overreacted a bit much, don't you think." Zaraki laughed. "I suppose. I'll have things fixed in a bit."

Jo felt Kenpachi-Taichou's spiritual pressure burst, and it worried Jo.

Was he being attacked...?

Was Rangiku-sama able to get there in time...?

Granted the large man was able to take care of himself, easily, but these weren't the times to be carelessly fighting alone.

Jo sprang herself a new path, her speed increase whilst his spiritual decreased rapidly. Fear clutched her stomach and she willed herself to run faster.

She screeched to a halt beside a girl that clearly reminded her of Kuchiki-Taichou...she leaned over and stared at the group beside her.

"Oi, false alarm, Kuchiki- and Zaraki-Taichou...?" Jo said, staring at the Captain that had been binded. She waved to Urahara-sama, grinning, then looked up to the girl upon the lamppost.

Whatever it was...she shivered. Jo didn't like this girl.

And she...didn't exactly know why.

She looked to the girl beside her, and retreated back and to the side slightly.

"Sorry, I'm in your bubble space." Jo murmured.

She hopped down off her post, approached, and circled Jo. "Hm. Uh-huh. . . ah!" She stopped briefly and got extremely close to Jo's face. "Huh. You're kinda cute. You might not know me. I'm Yoruichi." she said winking.

She moved back slightly and bounced back to Zaraki. "Why do I get the feeling she likes you?" Zaraki tried to shrug but couldn't. "Kuchiki, lemme go will ya?" he asked suggestively.

"So," Yoruichi said circling Zaraki. "Did ya miss me?" She stopped to lean against the side of Urahara's shop. Zaraki grunted. "Yeah right." he said angrily. "The only thing I missed--" Yoruichi placed a finger over his lips.

"Shush! There are children about." she said sneakily.

Jo watched her warily, also checking her out.

She was...definately sexy, a girl that anyone would want. Jo let out a light gasp as she got extremely close to her face, her scarlet and orange staring into her yellow eyes.

"Huh. You're kinda cute. You might not know me. I'm Yoruichi."

She blushed lightly upon being called cute.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Jo." She said, smiling politely. Jo watched her bounce back to Zaraki-Taichou.

"Why do I get the feeling she likes you?"

Jo bit her bottom lip, drawing blood as she stared quite coldly at Yoruichi. She had to look at the ground to control her anger at the conversation between Zaraki-Taichou and Yoruichi.

"E-excuse me. I need to find Kurosaki-Taichou." Jo said, backing away to leave.

"JO-JO!"

The next scene is Jo on the ground, on her stomach, and Yachiru upon her back, hugging her.

"Ooouch...." Jo whined.

Byakuya's expression had taken on one of annoyance when that woman had posed upon his head. He should have realized. Of course she would do something as ridiculous as this. And her idiocy had almost gotten Zaraki into a state of genocide.

He was only reminded of Zaraki's predicament upon his request. "Very well then." he responded, releasing the binding of his Kidou. "Shina, you may lower your blade." he also instructed to the now confused girl.

Shina nodded, putting her sword away and turning to Jo - she had seen her around here and there, but never really talked to her. Now was a good time to start, she supposed.

"Do you know what's going on?" she asked, a bit mystified by the sudden change in hostility from everyone.

Yachiru happily tackle-hugged Jo to the ground. "Aren't ya gonna join us for dinner Jo-Jo?" she asked playfully.

Zaraki couldn't help but laugh. "Easy Yachiru! You're gonna mess up that pretty little face of hers," Yoruichi called. She winked when she saw Jo scold at her. "Oh! I almost forgot!" she said excitedly.

"I, Shina, am Yoruichi. Your Captain's worse nightmare." She glared over her shoulder at the forever-ignoring-her Byakuya. Sure, he was composed now, but Yoruichi sensed something in him. I guess this was meant to be her formal introduction.

Zaraki shook his head. "You're gonna piss him off Yoruichi. And if he catches you, ya owe me. . . " he counted a number of times on his still bounded fingers. "8500 yen. Heh. That should cover the expenses for Urahara-sempai," he said nodding towards the shattered wall.

Yachiru fell off of Jo laughing. "Ken-chan has a big head!" Zaraki grunted. "It be true."

Urahara however, was not laughing. "I'm glad to know that you all are enjoying yourself at this little reunion, but there are important matters at hand. We need to make a senkai gate back Seireitei. But all of our access has been blocked. Never mind. You wouldn't understand."

Urahara stormed off to his basement.

Byakuya sighed, continuing to refrain from addressing Yoruichi, even more so now that it was evident Kenpachi had a bit of a bet riding on his ability to catch her. "Urahara is correct. Shina, I would like for you to assist him by any means available." he stated as he turned to leave.

Shina quickly bowed her head. "Yes, Captain." she responded, her haste to adhere to his orders disabling her from actually responding to Yoruichi. Though she wondered how the dark woman knew her name. "Where are you off to, Captain?"

"If I am not mistaken, tonight is my shift to maintain a watch for Hollow. I am going to return to my duties." he replied before vanishing. Shina was always awed by how fast he was. Of course, this woman, Yoruichi, had been eye-rubbingly fast as well.

Turning quickly to bow to the Soutaicho and Yoruichi, she made her way into the Shop, seeking out Urahara. She could talk to Yoruichi later.

Urahara quietly paced his basement. He had sharp incantations written along the floor, and this alone gave the basement an even gloomier look than usual.

Dimming the lights, he took a dagger from the nearby table. It was sharp, and ready to slice practically any obstruction.

He held the dagger to his skin, and slit open his palm. He let the blood drip into a dark, black cup, and sat it atop the table. He moved himself to the center of the incantation marks on the floor, and waved his hands furiously, into what seemed like thousands of signals, as he cried out, "Dark Art, Number 33. Gate Guardian." At this, he poured the cupped blood into the center of the incantation where he stood.

The incantation around him shook, and gathered itself into a pitch, black void. Through this void stepped a most vile demon. It's ugly head and face gave the true meaning to hideous. It's long neck was thrown backwards as it gave a yelp of warning.

It threw it's savage claws into the void, and pulled itself out. As the void closed, everything in Urahara's basement shook violently. It's entire body was blood-red, and the incantation marks were now clearly displayed on it;s chest, in white lettering.

"Urahara Kisuke. Why have you summoned me?" the demon asked impatiently. Urahara seemed frozen, but luckily for him, he spoke.

"Greetings, Dura-san. As I'm sure you know, these newer, more immense, more brutal hollow have manaed to destroy most of the Gotei 13, and seal our passages back to Seireitei. I require a senkai gate. An undetectable gate, if you please.

Dura grunted, sniffing around the basement. "Is there any other being present in this place?" Urahara shook his head, even though Dura did not have eyes. "No Dura-san. No one else is here."

Dura placed his disgusting palm on the ground under him, and released a strange wave of purple, magnetic energy from it. It appeared to be, some type of sensor. With a grunt of approval, he made his way to the center of the basement.

"How long Urahara, do you require this gate? And what type of power dare roams through it other than yourself?" Dura asked, ever curious. Urahara gave a heavy sigh. "I require a gate of Captain's level, with extreme flexibility. I need the gate to be able to withstand an immense battle. Extremely immense."

Dura chuckled. "A permanent level 7 gate? Through my world? This will cost you greatly." Dura waved his putrid hands in the air, and out of the clear blue, fell a roll of parchment, with demonic writing on it.

"Urahara Kisuke. This type of gate is highly forbidden by our elders. For this, you must pay the highest cost." Dura nodded towards the contract. Urahara understood completely. "Yes, Dura-san. I understand." he said hesitantly.

He moved slowly to the contract, and signed immediately. As the deal was settled, Dura gave a hideous, roaring laugh, that echoed throughout the basement. "I'll see you soon, Urahara Kisuke."

Dura reached his hands into the space around them, and tore open another void, and slowly stepped inside.

After Dura was gone, Urahara collapsed. As though the life had been sucked right out of him.

"Aren't ya gonna join us for dinner Jo-Jo?"

"Ah...I dunno," Jo murmured, patting Yachiru's head. "I still need to go find Kurosaki-Taichou."

Jo muttered something under her breath at Yoruichi's comment.

"Do you know what's going on?"

"A reunion, methinks." Jo muttered, sitting up, rubbing her forehead.

"I'm glad to know that you all are enjoying yourself at this little reunion, but there are important matters at hand. We need to make a senkai gate back Seireitei. But all of our access has been blocked. Never mind. You wouldn't understand."

The tone of Urahara's voice worried her; the usual, laidback, lazy Urahara never...well, when she was around, didn't sound like this. She ran into the shop, Yachiru still upon her back, after Shina.

Once down in the basement, she watched from far off what Urahara did. And once he collapsed, she ran to his aid, rolling him to his back.

"Urahara-san!" Jo said, frightened as she held his hand with both of hers. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Urahara could not speak. His skin was pale white, and his labored breathing was the only sound that echoed throughout the basement. Well, for that time at least.

Crashing through the sealing, late as usual, Kurosaki Ichigo lowered himself and Orihime down next to Jo and Urahara. "Sorry about the late arrival, Jo-san. I had to check on Orihime and the others." he said with a half smile.

Urahara reached for Ichigo's collar, and slowly spoke. "Why . . . did . . .you bring . . . Orihime?" He sounded disturbed and upset.

"I felt your spiritual energy fall so devastatingly, so I grabbed her and rushed over. Unohana is dead. Orihime was my best hope," he said with a whisper. "Besides, she'll have you fixed up in no time. Right Orihime?"

He turned to face his red-faced, female, friend. "Of course Kurosaki-kun." She hovered her hands over Urahara's body, and allowed her healing abilities to do their job.

While Ichigo waited, he approached Jo. "So. . . " he said coolly. "I don't believe you know where Kenpachi is do ya?" Ichigo leaned against the metal table where Urahara had some of his equipment.

"I would say we could begin training tonight, but it's rather late. Plus, I'm so. . . ." he let out a raspy yawn. "Sleepy." He nodded several times, swaying back and forth, until his head met Jo's shoulder.

Jo laid Urahara's head upon her lap, not exactly sure on what to do. Yachiru had run off to...find some food or something. She spoke too fast for Jo to understand and ran off. Suddenly the ceiling caved in and Kurosaki-Taichou lowered himself down with an orange haired girl she had seen quite a few times before, but never got the jist of her name.

"Sorry about the late arrival, Jo-san. I had to check on Orihime and the others."

"Ah, don't worry about it, sir. Just glad that you came." Jo said, smiling serenly at him. Yes, she definitely was greatful for him and Orihime to come and save Urahara, and to save her from the trouble of running to go find them. She stood and went over to the table, looking at the papers on top of it; most of them she couldn't make out, finding them to be mere scribbles. Jo looked to Ichigo as he approached.

"So. . ., I don't believe you know where Kenpachi is do ya?"

"Upstairs, sir. Speaking with Yoruichi-san." Jo murmured, quite coldly, remembering the woman.

"I would say we could begin training tonight, but it's rather late. Plus, I'm so. . . ."

Jo raised an eyebrow as he yawn, trying her best not do so herself.

"Sleepy."

She watched him teeter to and fro, and when his head connected with her shoulder, she caught him, stepping back once.

"Kurosaki-Taichooou...!" Jo whined as he applied his full weight on her. She caught a glimspe of Orihime's face, which showed a slight pain as she watched them. "C'mon, let's get you upstairs, to a bed."

Shina had been watching as well during Urahara's little ordeal. However, as Jo had run to his side to offer help, Shina had decided to alert the captains above ground.

"Kuchiki-Taichou! Zaraki-Taichou! Urahara seems to be in life-threatening danger!" she had called, before realizing her own captain had already taken off to perform his duties for the evening as guard.

After having alerted Yoruichi and Kenpachi instead, she made an about-face and rushed for the basement again. She could use Healing Kidou with a great degree of proficiency...maybe there was still hope...!

That's when she heard a crash. Upon arriving on-scene, she was greeted by the site of Kurosaki-Taichou, and a woman she didn't know who was administering to Urahara's injuries apparently.

What's more, after some briefe banter, Kurosaki had fallen asleep right on Jo's shoulder. Wow. And he was a captain? She sighed. Maybe her expectations were just too high, having an amazing man like Kuchiki as her captain. Thinking about him, she sighed dreamily for a moment. Captain Kuchiki is just so coooool... she thought to herself. Sometimes she wondered if her feelings bordered on the romantic side, and it worried her. But usually, she decided that she just idolized him.

Thankfully, she was nothing but professional when he was actually around. Not like now, sighing over him like a crazed fangirl.

Snapping out of it, she rushed over to Jo, lifting the burden of Kurosaki off of her shoulders and setting him on the ground.

"Jo, right? Um, who is that woman? And what's going on?" she asked as she listened for the sound of Zaraki making his way downstairs.

In one way, she was used to him doing this; in another, she wasn't. Caught her off guard nearly every time. She was thankful when Shina came over and rested Kurosaki-Taichou upon the floor. Jo itched to just throw him upstairs into a bed, but the woman that looked nearly like Kuchiki-Taichou, to the point where you had to do a double-take sometimes, had begun to ask questions.

"Jo, right? Um, who is that woman? And what's going on?"

Jo gave a curt nod at her name.

"The woman's a human, named Orihime. I think they've been friends for a long time. Something like that," Jo answered, staring at Orihime. Upon looking at her, she remembered the pained look, and had to wonder if that's how she looked like when she gazed at Kenpachi-Taichou and Yoruichi. Jo snapped out of it to answer her last question. "I'm not exactly sure...but I think--no, Urahara-san said it himself-- he was summoning a gate. From what? I have no idea."

Jo gazed at Urahara, worry flashing across her face instantly; but upon hearing the heavyfoot falls, she looked to Kurosaki-Taichou, in a worried-uh oh look.

"Help me hide him!" Jo whispered urgently, then she grabbed Kurosaki-Taichou by the collar of his kimono, giving him a hard shake. "Wake up, Kurosaki-Taichoooou!"

OoC-I might only be posting in the morning for a while

IC- Upon feeling a very strange spiritual pressure, Sai looked up from his food.

"Zaraki..."

He dashed in the direction of Zaraki, stopping briefly at the feeling of Yoruichi's pressure. He then continued on.

"Something big just happened. I shouldn't hove felt HER pressure..."

Rai continued to lay on the floor of Urahara's infirmary. However, he was no longer sleeping. After being awakened no more than 15 minutes earlier by some of the strangest noises he had ever heard coming from below him, he now gathered up the courage to investigate.

He had noticed several new reiatsu in the area, but he had no idea who they belonged to. He slowly opened the door leading to the front of the buliding, the part that housed the shop. Silently, he stepped in and looked around. If Tessai found him, it would be lights-out again...

As he stood there he recalled what exactly had woken him. One of the noises was deep, and unrecognizeable. What could it have been?

He decided to get some fresh air, to clear his mind before continuing to stumble around in the dark shop. The effects of the sleep herb Tessai had given him had clearly not worn off yet. Rai walked out of the shop and leaned against the front of the building in silence.

Ichigo jumped. "Huh? Whaa-!" He found himself in Jo's arms. "Heh. But I'm so comfortable," he said whining. "And what's the idea of not letting me catch a- oh." Right on cue, Zaraki walked down the stairs of Urahara's basement.

Flailing his arms frantically, Ichigo tried to explain. "Kenpachi-sama! I- uh, he- then they-, damn it!"

Zaraki sook his head. "Sleeping on the job Ichigo?" He passed by Kurosaki with little mind.

He happily went to Urahara and attempted to help him up. "How are you, Urahara-sempai?" Urahara coughed violently, but his breathing finally returned to normal as Orihime finished treating his wounds. "I'll be fine for now, Zaraki-san. The senkai gate is ready for your departure when you are."

Zaraki was estactic. "That's good work there, Urahara-sempai. How long is it open for?" he said anxiously. Urahara pulled Zaraki closer, answering him with no confidence.

"I see. This just means we'll have a second battle on our hands. Thank you Urahara. But first, Seireitei. Kurosaki! Jo! You, Kuchiki's vice! I want you to move Urahara-sempai upstairs to the infirmary, where he can rest. Then, gather your things and find Kuchiki, Rai, and Matsumoto."

A devilish grin crossed Zaraki's face. "There's training to be done."

Zaraki said no more, but instead, grabbed Ichigo and tossed him trhough the hole he came in. "Hey, Zaraki-san. . wai- WAIIIIIIT!" he said flying upwards.

As he came crashing back down, Zaraki laughed harshly. "That's for sleeping. You awake yet?" he asked with excitement in his voice. Ichigo nodded. "Awake enough to train, then yes."

It was going to be a looong night.

Archived