LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

Onie taped Keyonshi head and was behind him,"Kidō Kurohō slows me down. If i charge it to long,but actually i am fast, but it takes no Kidō energy for me to use. It us the energy around me. not to mention i can use it to power up Kidō."Onie jumped back,"I have ben living in the Hueco Mundo for a long time, i am no ordinary Shinigami , nor am i not a Captain, because i am not apart of the Gotei 13."

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Onie distracted Keyonshi, Sai cut both his Achilles Tendons.

"What are you going to do now? You underestimated my Bankai. That was your downfall."

Sai walked back and sat down.

"You guys can finish him, he can't walk anymore."

Keyonshi could not move, and the slow barrage of attaks only prolonged his imminent death. "You can't kill me shinigami! I'm a Class A Hollow, and my abilities are limitless!" Keyonshi attempted to fade into his own darkness, and possess one of the two remaining shinigami. Until Keyonshi was killed, the barrier sealing them inside would remain there.

"Huh, still trying to fight on? ... Wait!"

His voice changes to that of a scared man's.

"I...I know that technique. It shall never be used again!"

Sai Flash Stepped to Keyonshi, slicing him in the process and interrupting his move.

"Now! Kill him now, because I can't do it alone!"

Keyonshi gasped in pain. "Damn you!" he said angrily. Yachiru's holding technique had drained quite a bit of his strength, and Keyonshi was not fully able to take on the remaining shinigami. "You will suffer for this, shinigami!"

am I accepted ? I put my app out sometime ago and never got deniyed or accepted.

[spoiler=my app]

Character's First and Last Name: Tao Hinamora

Character's Image: spikey black hair that looks like Hisagi's with three small black lines coming from the bottom of his eye has the standered soul reapers uniform and carrys his Zanpaktuo on his waste like it usualy is with soul reapers.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Kaehou

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou, and level, etc.): all the basics to bakudo no#10 and some more.

am I accepted ? I put my app out sometime ago and never got deniyed or accepted.

[spoiler=my app]

Character's First and Last Name: Tao Hinamora

Character's Image: spikey black hair that looks like Hisagi's with three small black lines coming from the bottom of his eye has the standered soul reapers uniform and carrys his Zanpaktuo on his waste like it usualy is with soul reapers.

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou' date=' and level, etc.): all the basics to bakudo no#10 and some more.

[/quote']

You've never posted an application in my club thread, and as the title says, this a club edition role-play. Please do not post here again asking to participate unless you have joined the official organization.

~Zaraki Kenpachi

Character's First and Last Name: Roscuro Gemini (the Reaper refers to himself as Ros, the Hollow Curo)

Character's Image (a description in writing is acceptable): He is tall, dark curly hair, wears his captain uniform all the time, even when he's asleep. He also wears glasses.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Fred (can't find any fancy names, feel free to suggest one)

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou, and level, etc.): The Shikai shortens it's sealed Katana into a kodaichi (this is used to hold enemy's at bay while leaving them open for a kick or a cero). The the bankai is like Ichigo's in that it is a compression, however it is so compressed that it is only a costume change, no weapon. However Roscuro knew martial arts when he was alive and with the amazing stats increase due to the compression he can use them to deadly effect.

The special ability allows him to create a duplicate him controlled by the person not in control of the real body, this means any fight against Roscuro is two on one. Unfortunately if you wound one of them you wound both.

Ros knows powerful martial arts and is a expert in flashsteps, combining them like Yoruichi. Curo can use highly effective healing kiddo (enough to make Yoruichi wounds nonlethal, though both Curo and her would be out of comission for a bit. As well as these he can use Hado up to 38 without incantation and Bakudo up to 37. Also he is a vizard so he can utilize a hollow mask to gain Cero as well as Hierro, Sonido (Ros combines this with flash steps to become extremely fast) Negación, and Bala.

offense: 85 defense: 65 Agility: 100 kido: 90 intelligence: 80 physical strength: 50 total:470

Rank: He's the new 7th captain, due to his unique personality syndrome he is also the Lieutenant. He is a vizard but has embraced his hollow side, as such they switch between control of Roscuro's body.

Character's First and Last Name: Tao Hinta

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou' date=' and level, etc.): all the basics to bakudo no#10 and some more.

[/quote']

>_> go one page back either first or a few down i commented

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-109959-page-21.html

>_> 11 comments down i applyed for both you just blanced me an never noticed me =P / =[

Shina was desperately trying to apply her Kidou to Yoruichi's wounds.

Immediately after that possessor had shown up, chaos had ensured, including several officers being taken into a sealed gate to battle it. She could only hope they were alright.

As it was, she was doing her utmost to save Yoruichi's life from death's door. She didn't want to think about Ichigo. As far as she knew, that was a lost cause. Her eyes were closed in tight concentration, her hand held over the gash in Yoruichi's stomach in the infirmary, focusing all of her Kidou into this single action.

Captain Kuchiki had arrived moments after the initial attack, and was now rapidly scouting out the city, looking for any trace of Hollow. He hadn't shown any visible indication that he was bothered by Ichigo and Yoruichi's state, but Shina knew better - Captain Kuchiki always kept his calm. Even if it meant temporarily ignoring something he knew to be tragedy.

He never claimed to like Ichigo, but he was still a comrade. And Yoruichi had known him since childhood.

She sighed, desperately hoping her power would be enough to at least stabilize Yoruichi.

Character's First and Last Name: Tao Hinta

[/quote']

>_> go one page back either first or a few down i commented

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-109959-page-21.html

>_> 11 comments down i applyed for both you just blanced me an never noticed me =P / =[

OOC: I apologize. I'll notify you further in the organization.

Yoruichi groaned. "Shina, don't waste your time here. I appreciate-" she choked, and began to spit up blood. Urahara gave voice himself. "Let it be Yoruichi. Save your strength. I'm sure that the other shinigami can handle the possessor. He may be poerful, but he's very. . . ignorant. He tends to over estimate his own power. . . ."

Meanwhile . . .

Keyonshi still struggled. "You will pay for your insolence shinigami!" However, the only one paying the price would be him. Because Onie's Black Coffin had made direct contact, and with Keyonshi drastically hurt and damaged, he would be destroyed.

Rai stood up, and watched as the battle unfoleded in front of him. After being lain down by Sai, he had listened to the fight with awe. Now as he watched, he realized that Sai and 2 others were on the brink of defeating the monstrous being before them.

"I hope they can finish it..." He said quietly.

He was also feeling very dissapointed with himself. After being injured, he had never fully recovered and had been stumbling around all day only being a burden to those who tried to help him. As Rai stood watching the battle, he made a vow to himself neve to let his weakness overcome him again.

Character Name: Koyo Shirakawa (白川紅葉, Shirokawa Kouyou)

Character Appearance: With mussed brown hair that doesn't ever like combs, Koyo has a perpetually-lazy or tired aura to him. His blue-green eyes are always half-closed in sleepiness, and Koyo moves in the same fashion; still slightly unconscious. Koyo wears the standard shinigami outfit, with a modified short-sleeved kosode and more flowing obi.

Zanpakutou Name: Seitenjou (晴天鐘, Fair Sky Bell)

Zanpakutou Appearance: Resembling more of a thick-bladed European rapier, the blade of Koyo's zanpakutou is nearly conical, coming to a wicked point. The blade is polished to a silvery gleam, and the tsuba is a simple light-blue circle.

Zanpakutou Abilities: Will be revealed.

Kidou: The only kidou he consistently uses is Tenteikuura, but this shows that he has a better mastery over the demon arts than he shows...

Wow, I'm lazy tonight... I'll elaborate on this tomorrow.

Sai looked at Rai.

"Oh, hey, I forgot I put you there. Are you ok?"

He sat next to Rai, and then noticed his expression.

"What's wrong? Feeling bad that you can't help? Well don't worry, you'll get healed after this is over."

Onie started to whispered to himself,"In my right hand, I hold the stone that connects the borders of worlds. In my left hand, I hold the blade that binds existence. A bank of clouds comes, Striking us and the crested Ibis"

He said to the hollow,"it is time to die,Kidō..Kuro...h...." be for he was able to finish the Garganta opened up and sucked Keyonshi back to Hueco Mundo, Onie acted surprised,"what the." he ran towards the Garganta put his hand out and as it closed he put a note inside for Keyonshi to read. then he fell on the ground,"did that coward just do what i thought he did."

ooc: i hate being predictable, that is why i am almost always unpredictable..

"Son of a... I should've killed him when I had the chance. We're getting out of here though...

Raikouhou! (Howl of Singed Thunder)"

A thin bolt of lightning shot from his fingertips. The barrier that seperated Yachiru from the rest of them was destroyed.

"Good, he's too far away to maintain the barrier."

He kneals.

"Sorry... Yachiru... I should've killed him..."

I already put this on the 5th page Zaraki.

Character's First and Last Name: Pie Retsu

Character's Image: Pie Retsu is a tall man with black hair that reaches up to his shoulders. His hair also covers his left eye, for he had lost it in a battle. His skin is pale and his eye is black. He wears glasses made out of a type of unbreakable crystal and a bandana around his neck. He can change the sword into a earring shaped like a cross, for he worships God. He also carries a special amulet that increases his power of Bakudo spells, which was developed by the Research and Development Bureau. He usually wear a captain's uniform, for he is the captain of the 4th division now that Unohana Retsu died by the Hollows. He also carries a big scroll on his back to summon the giant manta ray which belonged to Unohana.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Shiro Tenshi (White Angel) Effect: When Shiro Tenshi is released, the zanpaktou turns white and the blade gets longer. It can heal people by slashing their wounds with Shiro Tenshi. This will hurt a little, but the pain will disappear soon. It can also revive people from the dead by using some of the wielder's spiritual energy and cutting his/her life span by 5 years.

Character's Statistics: Pie Retsu is not very good at using a sword. However, he can perform all Bakudo spells with ease, for he had been mentored by Tessai Tsukabishi himself before he escaped to Karakura Town. Pie Retsu does not fight, but acts like a doctor; he heals other people in danger using his zanpaktou. He is somehow related to Unohana Retsu, the former captain of the 4th division. He is also a calm and intelligent person who always takes his time when trying to solve things.

Bankai: Shiro Seidou Tentei (White Sanctuary of God) Effect: A giant white sanctuary rises up the ground and shoots out waves of light, which heals everyone's spiritual energy and wounds in an area desired (can go up to 50 kilometers). However, the longer the distance and the greater amount of people, the more spiritual energy you use. Also, for the Bankai to work, you must release your Shikai first.

Onie,"i should have been faster." he thouight to himself,*hopefull he will read my little note*

*The Note*

Dear receiver,

If you have this note, you must be strong, i would like to make a deal with your organization. I have a great debt to your organization, the soul society found my research inhumane so they said if i tried it again then i would be arrested, and executed, that was old history, know with the soul society gone,and i can re do my research. Research that would help you out in killing the rest of the soul society that survived. i will be at my house in the norther part of Hueco Mundo soon, i will give you the demonstration.

if you accepted then meat me there.

Archived