LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

"Well now, two on one doesn't seem fair."

He unsheathes Tioten, holding it with his left hand, although he is right-handed.

"I guess It's gonna be me and Kurosaki, then."

He increases his spiritual pressure, knowing the strength of his opponents.

"This aught to be fun!"

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No," Ichigo said quietly. "While I respect your efforts, Sai, I won't be needing your help. If need be, I'll just kill them both." Upon these words, Yoruichi skyrocjeted out of the basement, landing wearily between the four combatants.

"What's the matter with you Ichigo? Why the attitude?" She weaved slightly. She appeared to be injured.

"It doesn't concern you, so move out of my way." he said coldly. "Kurosaki," Yoruichi said weakly. "If you try to kill either one of them, I'll have Zaraki-sama sentence you for betrayal. And you know the consequences."

Ichigo scoffed. "Then let them behead me," he said as his eyes began to change, to an odd, dark, swamp-like green color. Without warning, Ichigo had drawn his zanpaktou, and unleashed a Getsuga Tenshou attack.

Yoruichi had managed to avoid it, and countered with a quick Flash Step. She reappeared and swung her leg around to Ichigo's temple, attempting to knock him out cold; but Ichigo was ready. He caught Yoruichi's kick, and slammed her into the wall behind them.

"No more interferences." he said.

Jo watched Ichigo, completely awed.

What happened to her Taichou...?

"While I respect your efforts, Sai, I won't be needing your help. If need be, I'll just kill them both."

Jo uttered a soft gasp, her insides crushing themselves inside. She took a step forward to go to him, but Yoruichi beat her to it.

"What's the matter with you Ichigo? Why the attitude?"

Jo stared at her; she seemed injured...she took another step forward. Ringing began in her ears as she stared at Ichigo.

She gasped and jumped out of the way of his Getsuga Tenshou, it slicing up her upper arm. She gritted her teeth in pain, gripping the new wound that flowed with blood.

"Yourichi-san!" Jo screamed as she went flying into a wall; she snapped, dashing at Kurosaki-Taichou. "Taichou! What are you doing?!"

(OoC: Oi, I suck at worried, scary states. ;.; xD)

"What the hell are you doing Kurosaki!? Tioten!"

With that, he entered the release form of his blade. He does a quick Shunpo towards Ichigo, whom doesn't bother to defend, and slices him.

"Damn! He's got too much spiritual pressure! I can't pierce his skin!"

He jumps back and shouts,

"O Lord, mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Hadou Number 33: Sokatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)!"

Ichigo shakes off the attack as if it were nothing.

"Dammit! Nothing's working on him!"

Character's First and Last Name: Tao Hinta

Character's Image: spikey black hair that looks like Hisagi's with three small black lines coming from the bottom of his eye has the standered soul reapers uniform and carrys his Zanpaktuo on his waste like it usualy is with soul reapers.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Kaehou

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou, and level, etc.): all the basics to bakudo no#10 and some more.

Shina clenched her jaw in surprise as the attack came flying - had Kurosaki gone off the deep end or something? Thankfully, a quick Flash Step had managed to save her hide.

Jo had not been quite so lucky, as she was now bleeding. This was an outrage! He had even attacked Yoruichi, who was apparently a high-ranking officer!

Completely unacceptable. Shina narrowed her eyes as she glared at him from the rooftop (where she had moved to avoid the damages). She could see Jo going after him. That was no good - a frontal attack with no back-up wouldn't succeed.

Kurosaki's back was to Shina as Jo charged, and the Lieutenant decided to take that opportunity. She closed her eyes, focussing her spiritual pressure to reach its sharpest peak.

Then she released it. "Bakudou 99! Kin!" She called as twin black spiritual fabrics reached out to restrain her target, aided by enchanted pieces of Iron Rod.

Ichigo was bombarded by Shina's level 99 bakoudou. His body began to decay almost instantly upon it's impact, but this exactly was wanted. The green eco that could previously be seen in Ichigo's eyes was all that was left behind. His zanpaktou shattered with his body, as the green slime oozed it's way into the shape of a body. A hollow. Gasping for breath, Yoruichi cried out, "You! Keyonshi the Possesor!"

The monstrous sized hollow chuckled, and ripped open Yoruichi's stomach with a single swipe of his claws, and pulled out a small glass shard.

Meanwhile . . .

Urahara grasped Zaraki's collar tightly. "Zaraki! There's an extremely grave disturbance outside these walls right now!" Zaraki leaned in close. "What's going on Urahara?" he asked worriedly.

Urahara wheezed, but tried to explain quickly. "There is a hollow--a possesor--outside. He's very powerful Zaraki! You must get there quickly!" Zaraki waisted no time, and flash stepped his way to the somewhat empty lot outside. He turned to see Jo and Sai staring down at Ichigo, who's sword still pierced the flesh of his loved one.

"Yoruichi!!" Zaraki was outraged. And for the lot of everyone around, this meant trouble.

Unfortunately, Yoruichi knew she could not be saved. She gripped her stomach tightly, as Keyonshi laughed darkly, licking the blood from his hands. "You're too late Zaraki Kenpachi. Your love, and the shard of blood, are now mine. And the King will have his victory." Zaraki did not move, only dare ask. "Who are you?" His purple body shined as showed his true, hideous face.

"I am Keyonshi--Class 1, Possesor Hollow-- and right hand of the Hollow King. And this, is your end, shinigami." Zaraki's shadow covered his face, as he kneeled beside Yoruichi, and whispered in her ear. He stood up once more, and forcefully said, "Jo, you have just been promoted to the Captain of Squadron 11. I'll help you to grow stronger soon. For now, I want all of you int the basement, and follow me closely."

Without warning, Zaraki's spiritual pressure crushed the floor beneath Keyonshi and himself, as they fell to Urahara's basement. Zaraki tackled the gigantic hollow, and they were tossed into the open Senkai gate, swirling in combat as they went.

OOC: -.- I should not attack unless I understand the situation? I understood perfectly fine that Ichigo was acting as an enemy. That was reason enough to attack. On top of that, you don't just "parry" A Level 99 Bakudou. =/ And now you want us all to get to the basement while you do all the fighting.

=/ Honestly Ken-kun, I expected better. But that's all pretty GMd, if you ask me.

Character's First and Last Name: Tao Hinta

Character's Image: spikey black hair that looks like Hisagi's with three small black lines coming from the bottom of his eye has the standered soul reapers uniform and carrys his Zanpaktuo on his waste like it usualy is with soul reapers.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Kaehou

Character's Statistics (Known Kidou' date=' and level, etc.): all the basics to bakudo no#10 and some more.

[/quote']

hello someone accept please

Onie ran up by Zaraki hole he made,"actually i bather just go with you, i like a good fight."

the Senkai gate closed."Why when i always do things the easy way my life makes it harder." he paused and cleared his throat,"In my right hand, I hold the stone that connects the borders of worlds. In my left hand, I hold the blade that binds existence. A bank of clouds comes, Striking us and the crested Ibis. " he jumps in to the Garganta going after them.

Rai was confused, and alarmed. He had barricaded himself behind a desk in Urahara's basement, not evn knowing how he had gotten down there. The only thing he knew for sure was that there was something big had been going on all around him....The spiritual pressure emmiting from all around was crushing.

He crawled out from behind the desk, still on all fours.

"There is no more sanctity! Rai, come on, I'll take you out of here!"

Without waiting for a reply, Sai picked up Rai, and they both escaped.

"There's too much spiritual pressure for us to stand in our conditions. We need to find somewhere safe. Any ideas?"

He stopped on top of a roof, just far away enough that he could let out his breath. He waited for Rai's answer.

"Damn. They're really going at it. I'm worried for Kenpachi."

With Ichigo dead, and Urahara and Yoruichi each fatally injured, every available Shinigami would be needed. Zaraki kicked Keyonshi deep inside the swirling Dark Senkai gate, and flipped his way back into the basement. "Quickly, Jo! I want you to get information out of that bastard. I fear that if I fight, I may get out of control."

At this, Yachiru bounced through the ceiling and landed atop Jo's head, and peeked in close to her. "Can I help, Jo-Taichousouou?" She giggled as she disappeared into the Dark Senkai gate.

Zaraki grasped his right eye tightly, as it began to fidget, and surge with power. "That doesn't matter Sai! Help Jo and Yachiru! Kill Keyonshi!" Zaraki disappeared, and shot up the stairs towards the infirmary.

Meanwhile, Yachiru had already gotten things underway. "Come on 'Walking Tall'. Imma kick your booty." She giggled as the over-sized Hollow attacked and missed her tiny stature so easily. She ducked and rolled outside of the Senkai gate, and pulled Shina inside. "Come on! This is fun!" she yelled with glee.

"I'll put you down here, Rai. Yachiru! Need some help?

Bankai!"

Suddenly, his blade turned night black with red accents. It took the form of a short sword, and Sai's fighting style changed. He now held the blade against the underside of his forearm, edge facing away, and had the hilt facing outwards. Sai's eyes became a reddish color, and he only moved using flash steps.

"Die Keyonshi."

With that, he did a quick Flash Step and sliced the Possessor Hollow's left arm. However, the Hollow moved, so Sai only stopped him from using the arm, instead of cutting it completely off.

"Well... You're quicker than I gave you credit for."

Onie was releasing his sword,"in my right hand i grasp the eye of the holder of destruction absorber of the energy of the weak, Seishi Kuro" his right arm turned black and spirit energy started to mover around it,"Kidō Kurohō!" it hit Keyonshi, but he didn't move.

Onie was laughing,"finally! O that you for not dying from that, know i get to have fun, most people get a little hurt or the really weak ones die form that basic attack."

Keyonshi chuckled at the Shinigami's futile attempt to injure and defeat him. "Are you two even Captains? Only then would you stand a mediocre chance at defeating me!" His purple claws began to glow as he vibrated violently.

"Witness the terror of that which is a possesor. Dark Bakoudou 47! Instantaneous Nightmare!" The Dark Senkai gate began to swirl, or so it appeared to the two shinigami. Everything around them went from black, to blackest, if only for a moment.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Yachiru sliced into Keyonshi's back leg, making him turn around, and lose his focus. "Grahh! Little brat!" Yachiru's face went from a happy, normal color, to blood red, and then, rage red.

Her hair shot up rapidly. "What did you call me?" she asked angrily. She kicked Keyonshi towards Sai and Onie, then rapidly began to circle him. "Entrap the Foe! Twisted Black Snake!" Keyonshi was now covered in coils, which held him tightly, and he was rapidly struggling to break free.

"I'll let these two wrap it up. But first, I wanna know who's really in charge! Why did King Hollow face take over Seitreitei, and what does he truly want?!"

After Keyonshi explained how three sacred shards--blood, hatred, and betrayal-- were gathered, the King could bind them to create the shard of energy, who's power was unimaginable, and could give the wielder strength beyond this, or any world to ever exist.

"Okay. I'll tell Ken-chan. You guys, have fun with the big fool." Yachiru leaped outside the tunnel, but to her dismay, Keyonshi had broken free, and sealed Shina, Sai, and Onie inside alone. "No!" she screeched. They would have to defeat him on their own.

Character's First and Last Name: Pie Retsu

Character's Image: Pie Retsu is a tall man with black hair that reaches up to his shoulders. His hair also covers his left eye, for he had lost it in a battle. His skin is pale and his eye is black. He wears glasses made out of a type of unbreakable crystal and a bandana around his neck. He can change the sword into a earring shaped like a cross, for he worships God. He also carries a special amulet that increases his power of Bakudo spells, which was developed by the Research and Development Bureau. He usually wear a captain's uniform, for he is the captain of the 4th division now that Unohana Retsu died by the Hollows. He also carries a big scroll on his back to summon the giant manta ray which belonged to Unohana.

Character's Zanpaktou Name: Shiro Tenshi (White Angel) Effect: When Shiro Tenshi is released, the zanpaktou turns white and the blade gets longer. It can heal people by slashing their wounds with Shiro Tenshi. This will hurt a little, but the pain will disappear soon. It can also revive people from the dead by using some of the wielder's spiritual energy and cutting his/her life span by 5 years.

Character's Statistics: Pie Retsu is not very good at using a sword. However, he can perform all Bakudo spells with ease, for he had been mentored by Tessai Tsukabishi himself before he escaped to Karakura Town. Pie Retsu does not fight, but acts like a doctor; he heals other people in danger using his zanpaktou. He is somehow related to Unohana Retsu, the former captain of the 4th division. He is also a calm and intelligent person who always takes his time when trying to solve things.

Oops! I forgot to add Pie's bankai in. (By the way, Shiro Tenshi is his Shikai.)

Bankai: Shiro Seidou Tentei (White Sanctuary of God) Effect: A giant white sanctuary rises up the ground and shoots out waves of light, which heals everyone's spiritual energy and wounds in an area desired (can go up to 50 kilometers). However, the longer the distance and the greater amount of people, the more spiritual energy you use. Also, for the Bankai to work, you must release your Shikai first.

OOC: I'm sorry if I seemed harsh with you, Ken-kun. The original version of that post just seemed so....=/

Were you in a bad mood when you wrote it? I've noticed your emotions sometimes represent themselves in your posts without you realizing it till later (as you've corrected other posts in the past after explaining yourself).

As it is now, it's still a tad weird/sudden, but I realize that at that point there would be no way to further edit without doing a total rewrite. So I'll manage with the situation at hand.

Anyway, it's late, so I'll do mny RP post tomorrow.

OOC: I'm sorry if I seemed harsh with you' date=' Ken-kun. The original version of that post just seemed so....=/

Were you in a bad mood when you wrote it? I've noticed your emotions sometimes represent themselves in your posts without you realizing it till later (as you've corrected other posts in the past after explaining yourself).

As it is now, it's still a [i']tad[/i] weird/sudden, but I realize that at that point there would be no way to further edit without doing a total rewrite. So I'll manage with the situation at hand.

Anyway, it's late, so I'll do mny RP post tomorrow.

OOC: Don't fret yourself. I have little control over some of my actions and the way I express things. I apologize if I offended you, because the way I came off was rude. And I edited the post because I re-read it later when I had cooled off, and had a change of heart to make the story interesting. I'm fine with how it is now.

Archived