Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not say I disregarded your statements. I said I couldn't take you seriously if you can't spell a simple word properly.

In any event' date=' I do agree with Amethyst on your little discussion.

[/quote']

True, but consider:

1. The fact that this is leasurely conversation, which means he could have been typing fast, and not taking time to revise his errors, which really in casual conversation you shouldn't have to worry about it, but don't start talkin liek dis cus dis iz da intranetz hoo carez.

2. People make mistakes, and you can't expect someone to be perfect, in everything, everytime, no matter how simple. In my opinion, human imperfections make humans perfect, but I don't want to get into that right now.

3. Is one simple error, that he was bound to make at some point during some time, worth calling him on it? That mistake was bound to happen sooner or later, here or there, etc. It just happened to be here.

-_- Awesome' date=' he ALWAYS does it. Every single time. He never spells it correctly.

And this is despite the fact that we have corrected him on it on many, many occasions.

[/quote']

Some people have this one habit of making a specific mistake. Though, how long has he been doing it? A few weeks, the last couple days, or as long as you've known him? Depending on how long, then he might have been either trying to stop, or he is just ignoring it.

I completed Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days on October Fifth' date=' 2009 at aproximatly at 5:46 PM.

[b']My cat bit me a minute later.[/b]

I seriously lol'd. xD

In any case, could someone please tell me, if logic can always prevail, what makes a good scientific theory?

I asked you what boss it was and you averted the question and decided to defend your intelligence.

The fact that I said "I know I need to beat it" should've pointed out to you that I was referring to the same boss you were' date=' dumbass.

[/quote']

Now I'm a dumbass for not being able to perceive what you meant?

Wow, I never knew that not being able to understand someone on the internet was a sign of stupidity.

Sure it may have seemed blantly obvious what you were talking about (as I see it does now) at the time, but realize others may be confused if you do not directly answer a question presented.

I asked you what boss it was and you averted the question and decided to defend your intelligence.

The fact that I said "I know I need to beat it" should've pointed out to you that I was referring to the same boss you were' date=' dumbass.

[/quote']

Now I'm a dumbass for not being able to perceive what you meant?

Wow, I never knew that not being able to understand someone on the internet was a sign of stupidity.

Sure it may have seemed blantly obvious what you were talking about (as I see it does now) at the time, but realize others may be confused if you do not directly answer a question presented.

Typical response.

I completed Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days on October Fifth' date=' 2009 at aproximatly at 5:46 PM.

I seriously lol'd. xD

In any case, could someone please tell me, if logic can always prevail, what makes a good scientific theory?

Something that, after a rational analysis of the facts involved, derives a logical conclusion from that analysis after careful consideration.

I seriously lol'd. xD

Something that, after a rational analysis of the facts involved, derives a logical conclusion from that analysis after careful consideration.

Wrong. A good scientific theory can be proven wrong. Otherwise it's perfect. And what do we know? Nothing is perfect.

I seriously lol'd. xD

Wrong. A good scientific theory can be proven wrong. Otherwise it's perfect. And what do we know? Nothing is perfect.

How come none of that sentence made sense to me? ._.

Archived