Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xD You know what? I don't give a damn if you think my cake is a lie. It was delicious' date=' and that's all that matters to me.

[/quote']

Damn you and your logic. DAAAAAAMN YOUUUU! *fades away*

Oh, and ladies, I've finally for the first time epxerienced the awesome of the Action Replay. Fighting with Axel and Cloud on my team in KH2 against Sephiroth was too damn fun. Plus Drives without partners. <3

xD I prefer Codebreaker' date=' myself, but it's all good.

And there are just so many more awesome things you can do with it. =3 I recommend fighting two different Organization members at the same time.

[/quote']

If it's tougher than fighting two Sephy's at once, I'll try it. >.> But only if you say so. <3

Btw, what's the difference between Action Replay and Codebreaker? =o

xD You know what? I don't give a damn if you think my cake is a lie. It was delicious' date=' and that's all that matters to me.

[/quote']

That normally means the truth.

If anyone would be joking or trolling, they probably would've delivered the punch line right about now.

No, you couldn't.

The system cannot support more than 2 different boss AIs at a time. As such, bringing in 2 different bosses is the only possible option. You CAN have two of the same boss + one other boss (such as 2 Xaldins and 1 Xemnas, for example), as both Xaldins act off the same AI, just with different timings.

You can also fill a zone with copies of a particular boss by replacing a certain object. For example, in the throne room in the Land of Dragons, there are a total of 6 replacable objects (Donald, Goofy, The Emperor, Shang, Mulan, and a random Guard) - all of these can be replaced with one single boss.

There's a video on Youtube of someone fighting six Terras like this.

@Solus: The only real difference is the coding. They can both do essentially the same things. Oh, and 2 Sephiroths +1 Org is going to be the hardest challenge you can ask for in KH2.

[spoiler=Off-Topic]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/GarlyleWilds/1228857537773.jpg

I'm really tempted to say Sephiroth isn't tough, say he is actually a black feathered duck, and post that one pic that I'm thinking of right now.

But I won't.

Also, wouldn't Double Sephy + Terra (Despite me never facing him) be harder? Or Double Terra + Sephy? Or Triple Terra? Or Triple Sephy?

I've done Triple Sephy. It's not bad until one hits you with the flash appears behind you and hits with a thousand slashes move, the other uses the meteors, and the third spams heartless angel. Other than that, it's not too hard, even on Proud.

I think I'll do Xaldin and Xigbar (he's a bastard on Proud, so hell yes). Can I use Drives or no?

Archived