Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-_- Lux' date=' don't correct ME. He can indeed use it in KH2 - it's called Limit Form. Sure, it may be Final Mix only, but it's still canon to the series.

Don't think that just because you played the game ONCE, it means you know more about it than anyone else does.

[/quote']

You realize most of us don't OWN or have PLAYED Final Mix. w/e I see your point...

@Lar: I asked you what boss it was and you averted the question and decided to defend your intelligence.

-_- Lux' date=' don't correct ME. He can indeed use it in KH2 - it's called Limit Form. Sure, it may be Final Mix only, but it's still canon to the series.

Don't think that just because you played the game ONCE, it means you know more about it than anyone else does.

[/quote']

You realize most of us don't OWN or have PLAYED Final Mix. w/e I see your point...

@Lar: I asked you what boss it was and you averted the question and decided to defend your intelligence.

Ah, so ignorance on a large scale renders Zex wrong?

Righttttttttt

Reality is internal Amythest, for example lets say we were alone in a room and I start floating, since I imagined I floated and you imagined I floated I must have floated.

Insanity is a minority of one, whoever is right is whoever is sane.

Therefore large-scale ignorance is more factual then one person who knos more than anyone else.

If you actuall understood what I am saying you should read 1984.

I understand what you're saying, but frankly it's bullshit.

Columbus thought the world was round, and the majority thought it was flat.

Galileo thought the solar system revolved around the sun, and the majority thought it revolved around Earth.

In Fallout 3, Old Lady Dithers thought tranquility lane was a simulation, while the rest of the residents didn't.

The Wright Brothers though flight was possible, the majority didn't.

It doesn't matter how many stupid, ignorant, or ill-informed people you amass to preach fallacies, logic and truth will ultimately prevail.

I understand what you're saying' date=' but frankly it's bullshit.

Galileo thought the solar system revolved around the sun, and the majority thought it revolved around Earth.

In Fallout 3, Old Lady Dithers thought tranquility lane was a simulation, while the rest of the residents didn't.

It doesn't matter how many stupid, ignorant, or ill-informed people you amass to preach fallacies, [b']logic and truth will ultimately prevail.[/b]

HELL. YES.

XDDDD

*clap, clap, clap*

*silence*

Eh, that's pretty much my philosophy. And I just did that quote because the character who said lived in this insane unreal universe thing.

Yeah.

DX

I understand what you're saying' date=' but frankly it's bullshit.

It doesn't matter how many stupid, ignorant, or ill-informed people you amass to preach fallacies, logic and truth will ultimately prevail.

[/quote']

It's not my philosophy either per say but it can work.

Those are also cases in which case logic and nature can be considered to have a personality and role. In a world like 1984 things like logic cannot be applied since the basic laws of the universe are already rewritten and the mere act of independent thought is sin itself.

The main reason I posted it was because i thought a 1984 reference was appropriate.

Also Amythest you do realize then that your entire life can be an illusion and any proof you have against it can merely be fabricated or a red herring?

Maybe our reality is a mere TV show and we can never tell for certain it's not true because no one in a tv show are aware that they are fictional.

I asked you what boss it was and you averted the question and decided to defend your intelligence.

The fact that I said "I know I need to beat it" should've pointed out to you that I was referring to the same boss you were' date=' dumbass.

[/quote']

But you still didn't answer the question.

-_- Oh for the love of-

She knows what the damn boss is. Quit trying to instigate conflict.

Two questions:

1. Is it in Days?

2. Is it the final boss in Days?

If the boss meets those criteria:

We ALL know who that boss is. It's old.

If it does not meet that criteria:

Anymore information about it do not tell me, because I want to find out myself. The final boss of Days was ruined for us all.

Archived