Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Terra is FM-only, and I was just talking about KH2.

On Proud Mode, I'd say 2 Sephs + Xigbar is the hardest challenge. Mostly because Xigbar makes it really difficult to deal with them.

Three Sephs actually ISN'T hard, because it can only be done by bringing two of them with you into the main game's Sephiroth fight, where their AIs start to interfere with each other, allowing for several moments of them just standing there, doing nothing.

@Solus: Yes, it was Touhou. I wasn't saying it's impossible. I just saw the pic and thought it was lul-worthy.

Still pretty f*cking hard though.

Well' date=' Terra is FM-only, and I was just talking about KH2.

On Proud Mode, I'd say 2 Sephs + Xigbar is the hardest challenge. Mostly because Xigbar makes it really difficult to deal with them.

Three Sephs actually ISN'T hard, because it can only be done by bringing two of them with you into the main game's Sephiroth fight, where their AIs start to interfere with each other, allowing for several moments of them just standing there, doing nothing.

[b']@Solus: Yes, it was Touhou. I wasn't saying it's impossible. I just saw the pic and thought it was lul-worthy.[/b]

Still pretty f*cking hard though.

x3 I did giggle a little~

Did you say that about Xiggy because of when he snipes from a distance and changes the screen or what? Cuz I figured (I think he does) when Xaldin turns temporarily invincible that would cause more trouble. =o

Sephiroth is a terrific close to mid-ranged combatant. Maintaining adequate distance with TWO of them is usually the most appropriate way to beat him.

Having a ranged character like Xigbar harrying you from a distance makes that frustrating.

@Roxas: 2 Different bosses per battle only works when you've got up to 3 characters present. If you're going to do a fight with four or more characters, it's best to make them all the same character.

You might get lucky if you try to fight 2 Xigs and 2 Sephs in the throne room, MIGHT, but the game will likely crash. 5 or more bosses is the same place is a guranteed crash unless they're all the same character.

A Limit Break is a generic term applied to any super move in the Final Fantasy series.

In FFVII and VIII, they were Limit Breaks. In IX, I can't remember. In X, they were Overdrives. In XII, they were Quickenings.

In KH, Sora had his Trinity Limit. In KH2, he has several different Limit attacks he can use. Also, the "Limit Breaks" that Bosses use in KH2 are called DMs (Desperation Moves), named for the fact that they tend to use them when low on health.

However, I found that when fighting they Org XIII data Battles, they tend to spam DMs regardless of health. >_>

Anyway, as Skuldur said, they're called Limit Breaks in Days.

Archived