Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can have somthing more than that' date=' a chance at a new life. But you have to play the game.

[/quote']

Oh shut up.

You die halfway through your half-assed sequels and become a flashback whore.

+1.

xD

I can't play the game because my limbs keep regenerating.

Also, for some reason, whenever I post the little post page thingy goes to the right of my page. :/

Silence!

I have strapped an explosive device inside of your shoe. In fact, it is not just within your shoe-it is in EVERY SHOE. It may explode in 10-200 years. There is, however, one way to save yourself. You must take off your shoe. Seems simple, doesn't it? Well it isn't. You see, if you take your shoe off... your feet will be cold and you may step in something unpleasent. Is that worth it? Could you live with yourself after doing that?

The choice is yours.

Pfft' date=' that choice is meaningless.

Once I had a stubbed toe on my left foot, so I cut the right one off.

The left foot then decided that I was too crazy and left me.

I don't wear shoes.

[/quote']

Reminds me of a quest in fallout: "It appears she suffered a sprained toe. Unfortunately there was no choice but to amputate. The leg. It was......not a success." XD

No, we were playing a reenactment of Deadliest Game. We give a couple of people a three hour head start and then hunt them. If they last 3 days they win. However it's hard to sneak up and kill a guy WITH A GIANT FREAKING CHAINSAW.

And then somehow we wound up stranded on a ice-flow and we were hunting in the Amazon jungle.

How did that happen?

No' date=' we were playing a reenactment of Deadliest Game. We give a couple of people a three hour head start and then hunt them. If they last 3 days they win. However it's hard to sneak up and kill a guy WITH A GIANT FREAKING CHAINSAW.

[/quote']

I remember when we played that game.

Except I didn't give anyone a head start. :D

No' date=' we were playing a reenactment of Deadliest Game. We give a couple of people a three hour head start and then hunt them. If they last 3 days they win. However it's hard to sneak up and kill a guy WITH A GIANT FREAKING CHAINSAW.

[/quote']

HAXX.

[/quote']

Yeah and you had almost cut my arm of when Zex hit you on the head with his Lexicon for cheating.

Archived