Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Trifling matters]

How dare ye speak like that to Freddy!

Alright Luxlord, you can continue with your annoying and shocking horror villain impersonations and creepy avatars if you can answer this question.

If you fail the game you will face erasure.....oh, and the weird reverse bear trap thing will kill you.

Which of the following has Freddy not transformed someone into to kill them:

Cockroach

Rodent

Motorcycle

More epic D&D Themed Penny Arcade XD

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/10/9/

I had the strangest dream.

First Roxas was trying to dodge attacks from LAr in Twilight Town (presumbly to capture him). Stranger then that is that it is animated like KH, and on the lower right corner Lar still used Chain of memoirs crd system (she also used them as weapons).

Lar succeeds by biting Roxas arm when Roxas has to shove his hand in a darkness head door thing.

Then Roxas comes two in a gumni ship with Luxord (who looked like Luxlord if you glance to the side but looks like Kefka if you stare at him) and me (as Vexen but with my personallity). We assure Roxas that he has some time before he goes to The World Which Never Was becuase LAr is hungry so we are going out to Chinese.

Luxord and me get in a argument about whether or not Chinese is a 15 minute drive (I say it is since there is Yon Davok but Luxord claims that place sucks).

Next thing I know the scene jumps ahead with us eating chinse food, I give Luxord my shrimp and try to get his rice pieces that fell on the table. Much to my horror I find that they are also shrimp pieces and fall into a slump. Roxas fells sorry and offeres his Big shrimp pieces which I accept without thinking until I realize it is shrimp.

I then push them away, feeling awkward about whether or not it appeared I intentionally accepted the shrimp just to contaminate it. I then go out to get a banana. Roxas asks why I am so hungry where Luxord explains I have Chron's disease (in he classic manga style with Luxord explaning of screen while the camera is focused on the subject (me)). Roxas then says 'oh' not interested and continues eating.

Then I woke up and decided the dream was weird enough to post it on the internet.

It was all animated in the style of KH with the exception that it occasionally goes into the manga style when I do something overly dramatic (fall into a slump about shrimp for example).

No since it was an actual dream. I didn't invent it as go along like I usually do.

I assume that since that meant you would have be Axel and try to sexually assault Roxas because you were born a type a vampire that can only kill people in a sexual way. I firgure therefore that it was the best.

I had a strange dream a while ago as well.

An old married couple and their equally old friend are being driven to the airport by a much younger couple. Once they reach their destination, the man driving the car asked if the old people had payment, because for some reason he didn't bother to ask earlier. The old people, for some reason, didn't have money. Turns out that the couple driving them were werewolves, and decide to eat them, though they don't change appearance. To protect themselves, the old people take out handkerchiefs, place them at their noses, and begin to pray. It works.

Suddenly the scene changes to a hotel. The old people are replaced by another couple, around the same age as the werewolves (who are still in human form), and their son. Somehow they run out of prayers, so the mom suggests that the son start singing John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. Again, it works. The male werewolf decides to go to the bathroom, and the female werewolf turns her head as the mother decides to crawl outside of the window, escaping. After this I woke up and tried to make sense of this.

...Somhow I feel guilty.

I realized that since I switched my medicine while I do seem happier I think my sanity is slowly slipping away.

Discuss times when you lost something you were not using anyway.

Hmmmmm........

I'm not sure. I've lost MANY things, but I don't think I've ever lost something that I wasn't using. Otherwise, I really wouldn't care.

Unless it was something I never use that I NOW needed. Then, after all the times I didn't need it, and the one time I do it's gone...

well I don't know what that feels like so I can't tell you.

On a different note, due to some complications I would rather not reveal, I was not able to get Days until Thursday. I am currently on day 256, I use the Nimble Gear/Leviathan Keyblade, I am level 30, and I am at Expert Rank, and I am currently working on defeating the Leechgrave in Halloween town.

God dammit, I hate those dreams. >.< I used to have those all the time when I was little. Along with those dreams where your always falling.

Also, at an earlier I learned the best way to escape from those dreams filled with monsters and shiz is to throw myself into the swarms of devouring monsters. Then I wake up and I call my mom and all was right and stuff.

Did the jellyfish die? <=O

The jellyfish was the boy's only friend it seems and Alfred (or at least a guy who looked like Alfred) found him in this mall or something filled with coffee shops. Don't remember the earlier part of the dream, but I do remember that the Alfred guy/person/impersonator took him to a ruined cathedral to see Batman and the kid went psycho and had a big battle with him. :/

I never really found out what happened to the jellyfish. D:

God dammit' date=' I hate those dreams. >.< I used to have those all the time when I was little. Along with those dreams where your always falling.

Also, at an earlier I learned the best way to escape from those dreams filled with monsters and shiz is to throw myself into the swarms of devouring monsters. Then I wake up and I call my mom and all was right and stuff.

[/quote']

I can't believe someone took my joke seriously. And related to it.

Then again, the joke DID suck, I suppose.

Archived