Digimon: Hopeless Paradise (Discontinued)

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next trial is proving to be a challenge with what should be done, since I don't want to make it too simple or short, and there's supposed to be something special planned for this particular part. There's a typo on post 266 though, since this Trial will be Sheena and Daniel's.

And Nexev, I have some plans for Maja that I think you might like, though it may be a while since he's introduced. Then again, I've haven't been focusing on any Digimon in a while, so I should probably fix that.

Are they gonna be Fakemon and if so are you taking suggestions or do you have them all plotted out already?

How far ahead do you have this planned out anyway' date=' is it spur of the moment or do you have the entire story mapped out and are just elaborating by now?

[/quote']

None of the partners are Fakemon. I have decided on each Digimon except for Sheena's, but I need to check with Fenrir if the Digimon I decided for him is okay.

Wow....just Wow.............

Um, thanks?

Are they gonna be Fakemon and if so are you taking suggestions or do you have them all plotted out already?

How far ahead do you have this planned out anyway' date=' is it spur of the moment or do you have the entire story mapped out and are just elaborating by now?

[/quote']

None of the partners are Fakemon. I have decided on each Digimon except for Sheena's, but I need to check with Fenrir if the Digimon I decided for him is okay.

Check away? =/

[/quote']

I already have a few things planned out, but I still need to plan out the "in-between" things.

So I uploaded Chapter 4 onto FanFiction.Net a while ago, and I'm going to get started on Yusuke and Quint's Trial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A while ago, Dresden pointed out the length of Chapter 8. Because of this, the first three Trials have been separated from the rest, which means Yusuke and Quint and Kekio's Trials will be Chapter 9. As for Kekio's Trial, I apologize for the lack of that, but my winter break had ended a couple weeks ago, so I have school to deal with. I'll try to get some progress on it today, but it might not be released till next Saturday.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived