Why does everyone hate Republicans?

Sparta™

Now I get what you are saying. But answer this for me. If you in Obama's place' date=' and you said you were going to spend on education, what would you spend on it. What needs money? You can't fix the way the teachers teach.

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

This is how. You fire most of the teachers you have, then you raise your salaries considerably. America is experiencing issues because the people who are very intelligent (ie: good teaching material) don't go into teaching as a profession because it doesn't pay well. Secondly, most teachers get a degree in education, when they should be getting a degree in the field they teach. Most schools for educators are rather poor.

Most of the time, it's the student, not the teacher.

I've had many classmates that are not smart, and I've known them since kindergarten.

Anyway, most teachers teach because they like to teach children. (Tounge twister, eh?) Usually not because of money. Ask anybody.

Now I get what you are saying. But answer this for me. If you in Obama's place' date=' and you said you were going to spend on education, what would you spend on it. What needs money? You can't fix the way the teachers teach.

[/quote']

Books? That's the only quick thing I thought of.

I know every school has some kind of books. I don't want to sound like a hag but, in the early 1900s and before schools had the simplest books and only one book, for every subject and the students had to get them. The teachers and schools should not have to supply them.

That was before. We also have much more history now.

Their 12th grade is probably 8th.

Education is important though, so I agree with Dark, we do need to spend some money on Education. The children are the future.

Yes, and as me being one of those older chlidren, we are the future. School is only a preperation for collage. That is where we learn to be something. Most kids don't pay attention in school, and say they don't want to go to collage. Good students don't need anything else to help learn, I know because I am a good student.

The only reason I would spend more than expected on education, is because most children are selfish and lazy. They don't like to read because of words. The only way to teach them is to teach them through something "fun."

No affence or anything but I can tell you are a democrat. Who cares if they are lazy or selfisht. Why would you spend good tax payers money on that, when those kids probably aren't going to care. They see school as being stupid, a waist of time, and a time to talk. Even if the learning is "fun". My point is that even that is a waist of time. That is were the kids parent should come in and give the kids a talking to.

Check the thread maker.

I believe in spending for the military, but seriously, we aren't even going to know how to shoot a gun if we are idiots.

And I believe in low spending. Check that I said "some".

Well, if you want to be in the military now adays, you need an education. War is now so high tek now. So they put you through tests. Simulations. I didn't say that I don't believe in no education. And it is the smart ones that are dying in war, and the ones that did nothing in school and made nothing of their lives are the ones who are getting the free money from President Obama.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

This is how. You fire most of the teachers you have, then you raise your salaries considerably. America is experiencing issues because the people who are very intelligent (ie: good teaching material) don't go into teaching as a profession because it doesn't pay well. Secondly, most teachers get a degree in education, when they should be getting a degree in the field they teach. Most schools for educators are rather poor.

I've had many classmates that are not smart, and I've known them since kindergarten.

Anyway, most teachers teach because they like to teach children. (Tounge twister, eh?) Usually not because of money. Ask anybody.

[/quote']

I know every school has some kind of books. I don't want to sound like a hag but, in the early 1900s and before schools had the simplest books and only one book, for every subject and the students had to get them. The teachers and schools should not have to supply them.

Education is important though, so I agree with Dark, we do need to spend some money on Education. The children are the future.

Yes, and as me being one of those older chlidren, we are the future. School is only a preperation for collage. That is where we learn to be something. Most kids don't pay attention in school, and say they don't want to go to collage. Good students don't need anything else to help learn, I know because I am a good student.

The only reason I would spend more than expected on education, is because most children are selfish and lazy. They don't like to read because of words. The only way to teach them is to teach them through something "fun."

No affence or anything but I can tell you are a democrat. Who cares if they are lazy or selfisht. Why would you spend good tax payers money on that, when those kids probably aren't going to care. They see school as being stupid, a waist of time, and a time to talk. Even if the learning is "fun". My point is that even that is a waist of time. That is were the kids parent should come in and give the kids a talking to.

Check the thread maker.

I believe in spending for the military, but seriously, we aren't even going to know how to shoot a gun if we are idiots.

Well, if you want to be in the military now adays, you need an education. War is now so high tek now. So they put you through tests. Simulations. I didn't say that I don't believe in no education. And it is the smart ones that are dying in war, and the ones that did nothing in school and made nothing of their lives are the ones who are getting the free money from President Obama.

No, it's the dead people that are. I can still remember that from the news. XD

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

[/quote']

Check the thread maker.

Well, the dead people arn't getting the money. They have no use for it. And what news channel did you here that?

I don't unerstand what you mean by check the thread maker?

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

[/quote']

Check the thread maker.

Well, the dead people arn't getting the money. They have no use for it. And what news channel did you here that?

That was my point.

And I watch Fox News.

O'REILY FTW

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

[/quote']

Check the thread maker.

That was my point.

And I watch Fox News.

O'REILY FTW

Wow. That's awesome. I think I remember O'Reily saying something about that. O'Reily Rocks!

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

[/quote']

Check the thread maker.

That was my point.

And I watch Fox News.

O'REILY FTW

Wow. That's awesome. I think I remember O'Reily saying something about that. O'Reily Rocks!

Also Hannity, Beck and Sustren. =)

Lemme Put It Like This

Right Now Republicans Are tryin regain some momentum.

They fumbled the ball the past couple of years.

& really its not the Gov't fault because i swear its the United States of America.

So unless the gov't controlls everything in the world.............

Blame it on the

Al-

Al-Al-Al

Al-Al-Al-Alcohol.

[/quote']

Actually yes, you can.

Thus the problem. These are not the highly motivated elite of the country that want to be successful. These are dumb people who want to "help other kids the way that one other dumb teacher they liked so much helped them when they were a kid!!!!1!1!!!!!!!"

And there's certainly a culture today in which education isn't cool with kids. You're right, that is certainly an issue. But go look at Europe. It doesn't hold true there. I wonder why. And certainly you've had classmates that aren't smart, but keep in mind that they could be smarter, at least, than they are now if critical thinking skills were encouraged at a young age. Which they weren't. Because they had bad teachers.

Also, lol at teachers making a lot of money.

Lol at our military being filled by the smart kids. Seriosuly, you need a reality check. The military is filled with dropouts. I'm not saying that they're all stupid, but as a rule, you can assume they haven't been all that educationally successful. Yeah, it requires an education to get in, but frankly, the bar isn't all that high. (And really, why should it be? You don't need to be able to solve quadratics to shoot a gun.)

Lol at Obama giving people money.

No one can say "republicans think..." or "democrats think..." Each person has their own opinion' date=' it's just the people the public see are the people they take things from for a whole belief; a stereotype.

[/quote']

I'm with you.

btw i go against gay anything. (partnership, marrige, ect.) and perez hilton mixed personal life with judging and that was wrong

We are officially being trolled.

My proof?

When Dictator7 said that teachers make a lot of money, and claming that his uncle struck gold (in context, a phrase to say got rich) teaching.

Teachers do not make a lot of money, and while professors make substantially more, it would NOT break 70,000. At least I wouldn't think.

I wrote this post earlier, but IE failed on me, so I'm skipping the sheet I forgot.

Imagine these two scenarios:

In scenario 1, we spend a lot of money reforming our education system and some leftovers into expanding our military. Because we don't have enough money, we have to cut out some troops.

Surprise! North Korea attacks. Because we have less navy troops, they get closer to us than we had hoped. But, because we reformed education, a graduate from a mere state college invented an underwater bomb that took out enough Korean ships that we could fight back.

In scenario 2, we spend a lot of money on the military, while, like computerwhiz said, spending little on education. We can now buy MORE WEAPONS THAT ALREADY EXIST, and add more troops, but our population stays with the same intelligence.

Surprise! Some middle-east country attacks us. Because we have more troops, we can fend them off for awhile, but it's likely that they could use terrorism against us or even break our army and invade the US. Because of our dumbass population, we can't create anything new.

As you can see, we cannot expand the military without having a good education foundation, but we can have a good education without expanding the military. Education should be more of a priority over military. Am I saying cut spending FULLY on military? Hell no. I just don't want my tax dollars going into things we don't currently need.

We are officially being trolled.

My proof?

When Dictator7 said that teachers make a lot of money' date=' and claming that his uncle struck gold (in context, a phrase to say got rich) teaching.

Teachers do not make a lot of money, and while professors make substantially more, it would NOT break 70,000. At least I wouldn't think.

I wrote this post earlier, but IE failed on me, so I'm skipping the s*** I forgot.

Imagine these two scenarios:

In scenario 1, we spend a lot of money reforming our education system and some leftovers into expanding our military. Because we don't have enough money, we have to cut out some troops.

Surprise! North Korea attacks. Because we have less navy troops, they get closer to us than we had hoped. But, because we reformed education, a graduate from a mere state college invented an underwater bomb that took out enough Korean ships that we could fight back.

In scenario 2, we spend a lot of money on the military, while, like computerwhiz said, spending little on education. We can now buy MORE WEAPONS THAT [b']ALREADY EXIST[/b], and add more troops, but our population stays with the same intelligence.

Surprise! Some middle-east country attacks us. Because we have more troops, we can fend them off for awhile, but it's likely that they could use terrorism against us or even break our army and invade the US. Because of our dumbass population, we can't create anything new.

As you can see, we cannot expand the military without having a good education foundation, but we can have a good education without expanding the military. Education should be more of a priority over military. Am I saying cut spending FULLY on military? Hell no. I just don't want my tax dollars going into things we don't currently need.

A dumb population with intelligent leaders and a strong military would probably be the least likely country to lose in a war.

Because democrats are lazy. They want the government to do everything for them. I call them communists. But Republicans actually work for money and freedom. They don't want somebody (the government) doing every thing for them. But the dems do. And if the Republicans get guts' date=' they wouldn't let the democrats get away with everything. And possibly the most important reason, the Democrats are scared of the Republicans. No I was wrong, this is the most important reason, DEMOCRATS ARE CRAZY!! They're way too dramatic.

[/quote']

Read: bolded line.

Now: assume a democrat was in the government.

Because said democrat is lazy, he wants himself to do everything for himself.

:/

You don't understand what I said. When I said they want the government doing everything for them, that means that they want the government to give them money when they need it, they want the government to be in controll of EVERYTHING!

In a proper society, that's the way it would be.

But since this is America we're talking about, that's never going to be the case unless the middle east, through nothing short of divine will, conquers the white-bureaucratic world. Democrats want the government to do what the Government is supposed to do, take care of infrastructure, education, and the necessities, military being one requiring minimal maintenance. The republican party however wants RICH PEOPLE to take the place of government through corporate sponsorship and bribery, along with alloting a much larger amount of money to military, something that only helps stockholders. They want a nationalist economy; the rich being the elite, and nationalism in any form is simply unacceptable.

No. That is false. The Republicans want to cut spending, (unlike the Dems) on unecessary s***. They don't want rich people to be in charge. They want the government to be equal. Some Republicans and some Democrats.

Unnecessary s***... You mean that bullshit "National Security" scheme, right?

Biggest waste of money in history.

We SHOULD be spending money on infrastructure and Education, that's WHY I PAY TAXES. I'd evade them to no end if I knew it was all going towards pretend security or killing people... owait....

Republicans want Corporations to be unchecked and free to trade as they wish. That simply cannot be allowed; the government needs to make sure that these rich bastards are not doing what they're not supposed to do. Free trade in the Libertarian sense is simply too unchecked to be viable. International communities check each other, even the branches of our own government check each other, but we can't let Government check businesses? That's just bologna.

An "Equal" government, since you did use the term, is a Socialist one. There is no such thing as a viable "equal" government.

Oh ya. Education. Why the hell do we need to spend more on education!? In the early 1900's and before that, the government did nothing with the schools and education. They did fine. We dont' need to spend anymore on education. That is what I was talking about unnecessary s***!

Am I being trolled here?

Most public schooling in the country is awful, and in urban areas one of the key reasons behind street crime is because the kids didn't have a good enough education to make something of their lives.

Please explain to me what exactly our government should spend money on. Bombs are a waste because our brothers will still die defending no one. Please tell me, sir "not taxing people will make our country better," what should we spend our money on.

I going to say this nicely.If a kid is going to commit a crime, he's going to do it even if he still has an education. We should spend money on the military and our country's defence. Which is what John McCain had stated when he was running for president. I am not a Republican but a Federalist. But the only reason I usually side with the Republicans is because I dislike the Democrat's beliefs more. A Federalist and a Republican are not the same thing. Just look it up on the internet if you don't believe me.

Wait... why did you even write the first sentence if you left no insulting implication?

Being educated does not make you less likely to commit a crime. Admittedly I myself did shoplift in excess in my younger and more vulnerable years.

We spend 800 Billion dollars a year on our military and "national security." If you add up ALL of the money the rest of the world spends on their military and national security, it amounts to about 65% of that (512 million or something close to that). We spend far more than, literally, the rest of the world on our military. We don't need to spend that much money on bombs, unmanned projectiles, and other things that explode, nor do we need to give missiles and bombs to Israel/other countries. If we cut the spending down to 512 Billion, what the rest of the world spends, we would cut research on next-gen bombs and projectile explosives and have 288 Billion dollars left over to... ooh I dunno... Pay China back? Improve Urban schooling? Improve infrastructure?

And ok.

No' date=' it wasn't. It sucked.

Anyhow, watching Fox News for thirty seconds raises the proper question: Why do Republicans hate everyone?

[/quote']

Because those damn commies are gonna take us over.

BECAUSE SOCIALISM IS THE SAME THING AS COMMUNISM, AND COMMUNISM IS EEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!!!!111!!!!

No' date=' it wasn't. It sucked.

Anyhow, watching Fox News for thirty seconds raises the proper question: Why do Republicans hate everyone?

[/quote']

Because those damn commies are gonna take us over.

BECAUSE SOCIALISM IS THE SAME THING AS COMMUNISMFASCISM, AND COMMUNISMFASCISM IS EEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!!!!111!!!!

Assuming our leaders are neither morons nor corrupt.

Or aren't locked in Orwellian fantasies...

Archived