Why does everyone hate Republicans?

Sparta™

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Palin. She was funny. But I think she was for serious. I didn't notice.

I remember Palin too.

She had an 80% approval in Alaska.

She wasn't funny either.

She was smart.

And the fact that you made a remark like that only shows your stupidity.

loltroll?

80% of Alaska is like 4000 people.

I remember Palin. She was funny. But I think she was for serious. I didn't notice.

I remember Palin too.

She wasn't funny either.

She was smart.

Key words are: Alaska, smart.

Obviously you'd get approval in your OWN GOD DAMN STATE. And she is far from smart.

I am a Republican because I believe in capitalism and increase the power of the country. The only thing wrong with the Republican Party now is its attachment to religion, which has no place in government. I don't like most republicans because they want to make us a Theocracy. I don't like most democrats because they want to make us a communism.

I agree with you there' date=' government and religion don't mix. That's why most Republifags don't like gays, cuz da bible sayd so

[/quote']

Republifags?

Idiot.

And, we don't hate gay people, we just don't think they need marriage, they already have partnerships, which is the same damn thing except with a different name.

>_>

I remember Palin too.

She wasn't funny either.

She was smart.

Key words are: Alaska' date=' smart.

Obviously you'd get approval in your OWN GOD DAMN STATE. And she is far from smart.

[/quote']

Far from smart? If she wasn't smart, she wouldn't be a politician.

Just because you're smart, doesn't mean you're smarter than everybody else. Then, it means you're just ignorant.

And' date=' we don't hate gay people, we just don't think they need marriage, they already have partnerships, which is the same damn thing except with a different name.

>_>

[/quote']

Then why do you care so much if it's the same. It would mean a lot to gays to be treated equally. I woman got married to a freakin' rollercoaster but apparently gay marriage is still unacceptable.

Lol, being a politician doesn't instantly make you smart. If you watch the vice presidential debate you'll see that she was never able to say anything technical and could only say "WERE MAVERICKS" or "WE WILL CHANGE AMERICA" and only got approval from blind woman and republican supporters.

And' date=' we don't hate gay people, we just don't think they need marriage, they already have partnerships, which is the same damn thing except with a different name.

>_>

[/quote']

Then why do you care so much if it's the same. It would mean a lot to gays to be treated equally. I woman got married to a freakin' rollercoaster but apparently gay marriage is still unacceptable.

Because, in the bible, marriage is in the eyes of god. Most gays are atheists, and they don't read from the bible. It would make some religious people upset, and, I don't think gays want to have anything involved with god. :/

Lol, being a politician doesn't instantly make you smart. If you watch the vice presidential debate you'll see that she was never able to say anything technical and could only say "WERE MAVERICKS" or "WE WILL CHANGE AMERICA" and only got approval from blind woman and republican supporters.

Yet you don't talk about how Biden sounded like he had Alzheimer disease.

I agree with you there' date=' government and religion don't mix. That's why most Republifags don't like gays, cuz da bible sayd so

[/quote']

Republifags?

Idiot.

And, we don't hate gay people, we just don't think they need marriage, they already have partnerships, which is the same damn thing except with a different name.

>_>

Adding -bastards to the end of anything is trollspeak. Don't take it personally.

You realize that "partnerships" don't have the same rights as married couples right?

>_>

[/quote']

Because, in the bible, marriage is in the eyes of god. Most gays are atheists, and they don't read from the bible. It would make some religious people upset, and, I don't think gays want to have anything involved with god. :/

You can't control a government under what you're god tells you to do. You just don't seem to get that.

Alzheimers? That doesn't even make sense and is just a failed attempt to change the subject from the fact that you blindly support Palin.

>_>

[/quote']

cause married people are treated better, have more privileges, and way the hell do you care if it's unimportant

If that is the reason d'etre (help me with my French) -

It begs the question:

Why the funk won't you allow homosexuals to marry legally?

@Corporal: You know that half the stuff Biden says is total crap.

@Luna: of course married people are treated better, people feel more comfortable around married people instead of people with partnerships because they aren't gay. >_> And changing the word won't do anything, some will still hat gays wether thy are considered married or not.

@Tabris: Because, in the bible, marriage is in the eyes of god. Most gays are atheists, and they don't read from the bible. It would make some religious people upset, and, I don't think gays want to have anything involved with god. :/

@Luna: of course married people are treated better' date=' people feel more comfortable around married people instead of people with partnerships because they aren't gay. >_> And changing the word won't do anything, some will still hat gays wether thy are considered married or not.

@Tabris: Because, in the bible, marriage is in the eyes of god. Most gays are atheists, and they don't read from the bible. It would make some religious people upset, and, I don't think gays want to have anything involved with god. :/

[/quote']

Partnerships don't have the same legal rights as married couples -_______-

Marriage is no longer a religious institute. It has pretty much been fully assimilated by the government.

Half the crap any politician says is totally crap. That doesn't make Palin smart.

Lol, that confirms it. Trying to dodge the original topic is just further proving you blind approval for Palin. And I'm just gonna assume you know just as little about Biden, and let you go back to mindlessly doing what the Republican party says(which is currently being bitter about losing the election).

Lol' date=' that confirms it. Trying to dodge the original topic is just further proving you blind approval for Palin. And I'm just gonna assume you know just as little about Biden, and let you go back to mindlessly doing what the Republican party says(which is currently being bitter about losing the election).

[/quote']

BUT OBAMA IS THE COMMUNIST ANTICHRIST! WE CAN'T HAVE HIM IN OFFICE! ITS THE DOOM OF AMERICA!

Lol' date=' that confirms it. Trying to dodge the original topic is just further proving you blind approval for Palin. And I'm just gonna assume you know just as little about Biden, and let you go back to mindlessly doing what the Republican party says(which is currently being bitter about losing the election).

[/quote']

BUT OBAMA IS THE COMMUNIST ANTICHRIST! WE CAN'T HAVE HIM IN OFFICE! ITS THE DOOM OF AMERICA!

Don't forget his name is one letter off of Osama, Biden looks almost like Bin Laden, and Obama's middle name looks like Hussen (or is Hussen). Republicans really will milk on that, even though it amounts to nothing.

Archived