LOCK

exowolf

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by now bebe was on the rooftop of the building "i knew it" she thought as she saw Nick's runner parked outside the building. "why does he insist on following me??" she thought " i need to find him...but where" "got it!' bebe began running torwards the edge..and jumped on to the next buildings roof top

Nick: i parked on the wrong side of the building

ic: walked around to the other side just in time to see Vincent go inside, go's inside as well

Nick: well this place is deserted

ic: go's in the elevator beside Vincents

Nick: we'll see what happens when we get to the top

ic: Nicks elevator dinged open

Nick: and so it begins

ooc: have to go

OoC: LMAO i knew that was gonna happen. I'm used to my RP name being Joe. Sorry, won't happen again ... and if it does just slap me. LOL

Vincent left the building and started to drive home. He infromed the police and they said they'd take a look into the kidnapping. Joe pulled into his garage and got out. He was tired from a busy day. His guard was of course down as he heading towards the elevator up to his penthouse apartment.

OoC: i'm not at my room yet ... i'll give you some time to poke around or whatever you want to do.

bebe began snooping around"so hes still rich, famous, and a total a**"

ooc: not sure if we can say bad words ^^;

finds picture of him and his parents "you got the good life... while i got abuse and humiliation..." bebe suddenly feels the tingling again"hes here.." she quickly hides herself under his bed.

Vicent walks into his apartment. Sets his things down and takes off his jacket. He locks up after himself. Listens to see if he has any messages and then heads towards his room. He puts his jacket on the bed and then walks towards the bathroom to turn on the shower, just then he gets a sharp pain up his right arm. Its stronger than he's ever felt before. It seems to be leading him back to his room.

Just then Vincent hears the russeling. And walks towards his bed and pulls up the covers and sees the girl under there. It was the same girl from the party.

"Well well well. What do you know? I was spending all my time looking for you ... and I guess you were doing the same." Vincent smiles and offers her his hand to help her up. "mind explaining what you're doing here ... or how you got in?"

ooc: i'm back, and to awnser your question NO SWEARING

ic: feels the buzz move away

Nick: my guess is she'll probably know she's being followed so i'll bet she's going to vincents house since i don't have or need one

ic: go's back down elevator, jumps on his d-wheel and rides towards Vincents house

ooc: WOW! I went offline for 1 night andr the RPs started and 3 pages longer! NEW RECORD!

IC:

Damian was riding on his duel runner towards New Domino City. His helmet was covering the Dark Mark on his face, and he was wearing some "Normal" clothes to hide the fact that he was a Dark Signer. He'd also used some basic Dark Signer Espionage to make himself appear normal. the dark mark and his hummingbird mark were no where to be seen.

"New Domino City. The place where I need to meet my brothers the other Dark Signers..." he took a card out of his deck. Aslla Piscu. "...And place of death of my mom..." he put Aslla back and drew another; Dark Resonator. "...And the place where my father became king until the interference of Yusei."

He parked his Duel Runner outside KaibaCorp;s main building. "I need some information about these new Sky Signers...but to find out...I need the others to tell me..."

Damian waited until there was no-one around, then he raised his right arm, then, he was surrounded by a beam of white light. when it faded, the white of his eyes were black, his dark mark and Hummingbird mark were quite visable.

He then held up his arm, and the birthmark sent out a little pulse to alert any kind of Signer - Sky or Dark - that he was there.

ooc: It's Damian. I use my real name for RPs and what happens?! people mispell it! GWAH! *hits self over head with PC moniter*

...BTW my last name is actually Freeman...my RP name is Carmine.

Damian stepped out from where he was hiding.

"Hello there...you don't feel like a Dark Signer...who are you?!"

The presence of the Sky SIgner made his arm throb itself.

picture19v.jpg

"well, that is a good point. There's just one problem.... I don't have a house maid. And I saw you at the party .... and you were registered under a different person's name ... who i just happened to have found tied up in a closet. I may be a rich playboy ... but I'm a lot smarter than you think. Now I want some answers." He was done with joking, and was now extremely serious. His mark started to burn and glow under his shirt sleeve.