LOCK

exowolf

bebe needed to think of something she couldnt fall for him.....again her feelings were once again filled with anger and anguish, it was starting to shine through "I have no idea what ur talkin about......." just then she noticed a window on the other side of the room.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent decided to throw all caution to the wind. He lifted up his sleeve and showed his mark. "Do you know what this is? And if you want to leave the only way is through me. Don't even think of a window jump, this building is 40 stories taller than any of the surrounding ones and you're on the top floor. So i'll ask you again ... who are you and what do you want and do you know anything about this mark."

OoC: Would Vincent notice her mark?

"Yeah, well instead of getting it from a tattoo place, I got it from dueling some guy and he summoned some wierd monster, that killed both of us but then I woke up with this on my arm. And it seemed to tingle a little before when I met this other guy and now its going crazy with you here." Vincent noticed her quick turn. " That was a wierd time for a turn, either you think your on a fashion runway ... or ... your trying to hid something"

Damian's dark mark (which grants slight communication between him and Asla Piscu) somehow told him that the stranger wasn't a friend. Damian quickly began running off, but the mark was still glowing, and hence sending a pulse to alert all nearby Dark or Sky Signers of his presence. He ran towards Kaibacorp and put his helmet on. He got on his duel runner and began the engine.

"C'mon...get started..." Without realising, he'd accidentally activated Turbo Duel mode, so he took time in de-activating it. Damian finally sped off.

I MUST find some more Dark Signers...I don't understand any of this...I need answers...who are we? what is our purpose? And why did they claim mom?

These thoughts were also transmitted with his mark.

ooc: PLEASE have some ONLINE Dark signer or sky signer find me!

" Ouch. That was kinda harsh. Well you can stop looking at it as soon as you give me some answers." Vincent remembered the access code that guy gave him for his runner. Vincent reached his hand to his back pocket and was going to signal him with his location, but then he had conflicting thoughts. Would he scare her off, or would he be needed for whatever might soon ensue. He decided to wait on it a bit longer and try once last time.

"Look, there's obviously something each of us wants from the other. And the two of us just staring at each other is gonna solve anything. So please ... what do you say we just sit down and try to even things out. I mean you no harm. I'm just ... scared ... and curious. I'm curious as to what this mark means, and I'm scared because if it happened to me it could happen to others. Just please ... I don;t think i'm asking for much , I just want you to level with me."

"level with you??? look i already told you i have no idea what ur talkin about ok!! now let me through!!" bebe face became furious, and she almost turned around, but quickly caught herself. She was feeling a new sensation now it wasnt the same one she had felt before Damien she thought and just on time

ooc: there damien i included ya ^.^

OoC: Well I don't have the full layout of new domino, but my place is in the high class part of town. So ... not far ... possibly (I'll make this up) ... about 10 blocks from the main building ... so like a mile.

"And I know when I'm being lied to. I told you the truth, I'd think you'd have the honor to at least return the favor"

ooc @ bebe: *facepalms* What...did I say...on the previous page...it's D-A-M-I-A-N! there's an A, not an E. sorry...just hate when people mispell my name...

ic:

Damian, as he kept driving, also felt a pulse. Another one of us...? He started to slow down and looked around. after another half a mile (having travelled the first half already) he felt it by the house.

He dismounted, locked and picked up his cards from his duel runner, and then began walking up to the building.

"I can feel it...another Dark Signer...maybe I can get some answers..." He walked up to the door, and knocked on it.

"but, this is the truth look i dont knw where you got your freakshow tattoo or what happened to you when you 'died' but go take your crazy talk somewhere else now plz let me through" bebes mark was glowing full glow now so she covered it with her hand she quickly muttered "i loved you..."

OoC: lugia ... just know its a tall building and we're on the top floor penthouse

"Ok, I wasn't exspecting that. I'm flattered, but I think I'm a little old for you. And if your a fan ... then I'll sign whatever you want, but .... " he then noticed he glow under her hand. "Whats that?" He then saw her mark. "Wait ... that mark is like mine. Vincent felt a cold chill. "Something tells me our marks aren't the same?" Vincent hit the tracer in his back pocket to call for Nick and give him his address and location.

bebe gave him a cold stare"Fine, you figured me out, but for the pleasure of seeing you struggle and suffer im not telling you anything, just know that you hurt me, and that i will soon have my revenge" bebe hit vincent where it hurts and took advantage of that to quickly run out the door

ooc: right...tall building.

"Hello? Anyone there?" after knocking a few more times, Damian just looked for an open window on the ground floor. There wasn't one. "Drat...wait...there's one a couple of floors up..." he looked around. "Ah...and a gutterpipe...I'll try climbing that..." And he did.

He had trouble to begin with, one attempt having him fall off just as he reached the window. On the 6th attempt, he managed to get his arm through the window, but then lost his foothold, so he ended up hanging by one hand.

"Er...little help someone...? please?" he shouted.

ooc: ow... 'where it hurts'...LOL!

OoC: :shock: ouch ... kinda figured that was coming though. LOL

Vincent got up barely "Great ... I'm the one ruining her day. And what the heck does she mean I hurt her?" Vincent locked his door, and put on the security system. He then made his way to the elevator (slowly), got in and headed down to the ground level. He saw her helping some guy in. "Great ... more people. What is it you want?"

"You know that girl? Well maybe you can tell me what this mark is. I want some answers and she seems to have a real attitude problem. I hope you can be a bit more pleasant with me."Vincent hoped that Nick would get here soon and follow that girl, but Vincent had his own problems right now.

"Base?! WAIT!" Damian looked out the window. "I DON'T KNOW THE HALF ABOTU WHAT WE ARE!!! WHY'D YOU THINK I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU?!" He turned around. He looked at Vincent. "I'll...er...go...and...RIDE OFF! BYE!" He quickly jumped out himself, and was trying to get his Duel Runner to start up. "c'mon...work! I don't want to duel anyone..." Then, the duel Runner activated again. The area around him turned purple.

DUEL MODE ACTIVATED. AUTO PILOT ENGAGED. SEARCHING FOR COMPATIBLE DUEL RUNNERS.

Damian facepalmed. "Why...at this ratem that creep's gonna catch up and I might end up turbo duelling!"

ooc: that could happen...right?