LOCK

exowolf

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: Maybe...WAIT...WHAT?! No Duel Runner?! O.o Or maybe there's a discarded one nearby? Or maybe the Duel Disk could be used while on a motorbike or something.

Damian still was trying to get his runner to drive.

ERROR #5039.2343: CANNOT MOVE WHILE IN DUEL MODE WITHOUT OPPONENT. PLEASE DISENGAGE TURBO MODE.

"Grr! What does this thing think I'm trying to do?!"

Vincent saw a man getting off his duel runner, and approachig the entrance. Vincent ran over and asked to borrow his runner, he promised to buy him a new one should anything happen. The man agreed and Vincent got on and activated duel mode. "Let's hope I remember how to do this, I've got no speed spells, but my decks good enough."

OPPONENT FOUND. PLEASE INSERT YOUR DECK OR TURBO DECK.

Damian put in his Turbo Deck...his Deck without normal Spells - only Speed Spells.

"Fine! If I can't get away from you, I'll have to get rid of you..." His dark marks glowed and he sounded slightly double-toned. "Let's DUEL!"

REV IT UP! GO!

"You may go first."

ooc: gtg and eat. back in a few.

"hehehe...DRAW!" he looked at his hand. and their Speed Counters went up to 2.

ooc: most of the cards I use this turn, only exist in the anime, so look it up in yugioh.wikia.com

"Since you control a monster and I don't, I can special summon this; Priest of the Sun! Now I normal Summon this; Red Ant Azcatl. I tune my monsters to form SUN DRAGON INTI!"

The Sun Dragon burst out from flames, and it stared at Vincent.

"I can now use my Ant's effect to remove it from play and Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower monster from my Deck. I summon my Dark Verger! Now, I pay 1000 life points to Special Summon Dark Tuner - Black Goddess Witaka!" The Dark Tuner appeared and glowed Black. "I use her effect to copy the level of 1 synchro monster! She's now level 8, and I dark tune my Dark Tuner to my Verger! Dark Synchro! Moonlight Dragon Quilla!"

The Moon dragon appeared next to Inti.

"I end, so Quilla is destroyed."

H: 3

M: 2

S/T:0

ooc: did you know this is similar to what Rex Goodwin does in his 3-on-1?

LP: 3000

SPC: 2

OoC: thats the only episode i watched of the new stuff. :shock: So since you destroyed the moon ... then the sun dragon comes and now you have 2 monstes .. both sun dragon? BTW, ... did you seriously draw all those, casue I'm using my real deck here.

"This could be bad. Draw!"

"I play swords of revealing light." A bunch of swords dropped down around his monsters.

"I now play another monster face down and end my turn"

Hand: 4

Mon: 2

s/t: 1

LP: 4000

ooc: My cards: yes, I'm randomly drawing. Dragons: It's optional. There's 1 Sun Dragon Inti on the field, quilla comes back when Inti's gone and I have 1 face-down monster.

"DRAW!"

SPC: 6

"I summon Nettles, set 1 card and end!"

The Duel Runner turned a sharp right.

M: 3

S/T: 1

H: 1

Vincent followed the sharp turn

"Ok. Draw.

I summon tune warrior and tune him with my 2 face downs (Quilbolt and Necro Gardna) to summon Stardust dragon." A bright burst of light irradiated the area and his dragon let out a mighty roar.

Then I flip face up my Stealth bird and use his effect to inflict 1,000 damage to you. The bat-like bird flapped its wings causing a gust to slam into Damian causing his runner to shake. Then I'll flip him face down again with his other effect. Then I attak with Stardust your nettles." (And in case you should activate any seffect to destroy him ... i'll use Stardust's effect to negate.)

LP:4000

Swords count: at 2 (1 turn left)

"I end my turn"

OoC: You negated the damage from battle but you still got the 1000 hit. and i looked up the speed world card and it says i can activate regular spells but take 2000 damage. So should we do that or say it was a spped version of swords?

P: either 4000 or 2000 depending on your answer to above about the Swords thing

Swords count: at 2 (1 turn left)

I will say...both. SoRL will cause you 2000 damage, but try to make up Speed Spells.

"DRAW!" Damian drew and sped up, but he was now behind Vincent because he lost a speed counter.

"He...hehehe....One turn more...I set 1 card...and then a monster. End."

SPC: 7 (me) 8 (you)

LP: 2000