Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It turns out that 'The Culprit' was called Diamondback.

next person and just put

OOC: counter and ill tell you if i am going to counter or not okay

so its one of the minions turn

Nope' date=' the Robotic Mongooses!

Blue Robotic Mongoose's Turn!

"Draw! What's this? I summon...

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/4e/YellowGadgetHL07-EN-UPR-UE.png[/img]

Just Enough... Destroy Diamondback!"

Diamondback shouted,"Nooo! Myself!"

He still has 4000LP.

Pink robotic Mongoose's Turn!

"Draw! I summon errr... Man I'm still halfway through being upgrading... Red, it's teeth are on its shell...

RedGadgetHL07-EN-UPR-UE.png

Yes! Red Gadget! Two Cards face down. Your turn, my green brother."

Green Robotic Mongoose's Turn!

"Draw! I summon

GreenGadgetHL05-EN-UPR.jpg

I also activate, continious Trap, Tada!

StrongholdtheMovingFortressSD10-EN-C-1E.jpg

Gadgets! Join forces with Stronghold! Good, Two face downs, turn end."

Fire Minion's Turn!

"Draw! I summon Fire Princess!

FirePrincessGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Two face downs, turn END!"

Water Minion's Turn!

"Draw! I summon this one, it's called...

RoyalSwampEelCRMS-EN-SR.jpg

I also do this, I play the field Magic...

UmiLOB-NA-C-1E.jpg

*Vampire Squid gains ATK* A face down, End..."

"Ow! That field spell packs a punch!" Exclaimed Fire Princess and Acrobat Monkey as their Life points dwindled...

Light Minion's Turn!

"Draw! I summon...

BatterymanAACP06-EN-C-UE.png

In attack! Destroy Acrobat Monkey!(1200-800=400) a face down to end..."

Chancellor now has 3600 LP.

Dark Minion's Turn!

"Draw! I summon...

ChaosNecromancerDR2-EN-C-UE.jpg

You've seen nothing, yet."

Ice Minions Turn!

"Draw! I summon this being! Dragon Ice!

DragonIceGLAS-EN-ScR-1E.png

3 face downs, there!"

Back to you, Kyza!

I draw and activate the field card Dragon Valley and as long as this card remins face up on the field no spell or trap cards can effect my dragons. now use rising dragon and summon Glacia to the field and now glacia attack his dark minions necromancer and since he has no cards in his graveyard dark minions going down and tuner dragon attack his life points directly.

Dark Minion: 4000-2500=1500

1500-500=1000

Now i tune my two dragons to synchro summon Levion The Dark Dragon and his effect turns effect monsters into normal monsters so Levion attack light minion bateryman aa and i end my turn

2500-0=2500

Light Minion: 4000-2500=1500

Hand: 2

Field: 1 Monster/ 2 S/T

Life point damage

Kyza: 4000

Dark Minion: 1000

Light Minion:1500

279qry.jpg279mqb.jpg279qdz.jpg279l.jpg

Name: Seito

Pic/Description:-Akuma-1.jpg

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: ((Not going to reveal yet))

Deck Type: Dark Emperor

Spirit Card (max 8 ): D.D Warrior Lady, D.D Assliant, D.D Warrior, D.D Survivor, and D.D Different Dimenson Master

Bio(Optional): ???

Crush: N/A

Position: Student

Seito is accepted!

It appears Kyza destroyed Umi, helping many others, and hurting others, too.

Chancellor's Turn!

"Draw! This seems like a good time to summon...

CyberDragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png

Destroy Royal Swamp Eel!

3700LP for Water Minion!

Cephalodon's Turn!

"Draws and Summons, Nuclear Devil!

117444.jpg

That's that!"

Alexis' Turn!

"Draw, I summon Nuclear Angel!"

117444.jpg

"Use Polymerization to fuse Nuclear Angel and Devil...", said Dracobot, Flying up and down.

PolymerizationRP01-EN-C-UE.jpg

"Boy boy, that sent Nuclear Angel and Devil to the graveyard!" Barney shouted, excitedly...

"I use Polymerization, Summoning Nuclear Avatar! Looks like Light and Dark Minion has 0LP!

117444.jpg

Now it has 3500LP!

Monster Reborn!

MonsterRebornHL07-EN-UPR-UE.png

Nuclear Angel is summoned!

I tribute one of them to destroy the other! That makes a super-de-duper! Explosion! Everyone's LP drops to Zero! Hahaha!"

[align=center]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~[/align]

Mongooses: See you again! *Leaves*

Diamondback: Gotta flee!

Alexis: Hold it!

Diamondback: That reminds me... I'm willing to serve you...

Alexis: Just be my friend...

Diamondback: I'll be your spirit card.

Chancellor: For saving the day and great dueling skills, Alexis is now an Obelisk!

Note: you can have more spirit cards and gain a rank if you do stuff that are really, really, important.

Seito was walking around the school as he the stop next a corner "Hm? What the...?" He said as he heard someone yelling and spot some guy run by him with multiple reptiles behind . He quickly looks around the corner then looks around for a bit. Before he took another step, he stop for a moment then looks at his watch "I wonder where he going off too. It's not lunch yet. Oh well." He shurgs as he turns the corner and follow the guy. Seito stop as he notice the reptiles that chase Rucario after were asleep "It seem that you're having a bit of a trouble there with these reptiles." He said as he just stood there looking Rucario.

Seito kneels down next to one them and pet them on the head "It's seem like. How did they get out of their cages?" He ask as he stands up and notice Rucario was Obelisk. Seito move his hair out of his eyes "So you're Obelisk? You might not know but I'm one of the top ranking duelist here at the Acdamey and you don't know who I am do you?" He said as he walks over to the termometer as he reaches for it.

Rucario: What are you doing? If you turn up the heat then the reptiles will awake.

Meanwhile' date=' Alexis was still down there...

"It's kinda cold..."

Suddenly, the Dracobot 10000 came to life(Can happen sometimes), He said,"Brrr... I shall teleport upstairs." That's what he did. Next, he turned up the heat and the Reptiles left in a jiffy. Then he became a Duel Spirit again.

Kyza: Well then that was i run for our money guys and i guess things are okay and back to normal

Indeed. Diamondback has joined Alexis and the Reptiles have gone.

"What A good day to go on a field trip!" Exclaimed a professor, Mr Joltawing.

Where are we going, you ask, to the moon! OK, just kidding. We're going to the Abandoned Invention Room. Just like its name, there are many Machines there. This is going to be a blast! Alexis and Cephalodon, together with a few others, are going... How about you?

Kyza: Ill go

Sure! But I warn you' date=' it MAY just turn out like the episode where Jaden and his friends go to that deserted ruins and fight that evil guy with a veil on his head. You get me, it's dangerous!

There we go... We're there! The Spirit Cards came to life!

"Feel my unrusty metal head..." said the Dracobot 10000,"This is where I originate, actually, not me, my other 9999 counterparts."

Then, they all saw, The Lost Blueprint! The Blueprint of the Dracobot 10000, complex... I'll show you soon.

Blueprint(It is incomplete and unlabelled)

Ingo is in! Unfortunately there aren't any Janitors...

So they continued... Suddenly, there was a flash of light! That was BAD! They ended up somewhere...

Kyza was the only one conscious. He found himself resting beside Alexis... He saw that many were awake, they are 2 Nuclear Angels, 2 Nuclear Devils, Barney the Purple Dinosaur, Baby Bop, BJ, Riff, Dracobot 10000, Tungsten Mage, Diamondback, Black Widow Dragon, Great White Dragon, Twin-headed Slug, Black Widow Knight, Black Widow Mage, Black Widow Sorcerer and his own Night Shade. Suddenly, he was transported to some wierd place, together with his Duel Spirit Friends. Then, he saw a Phoenix-like Mechanism.

"Hello, there are so many of you... Look down that Window over there." Everyone did...they saw Alexis, Cephalodon, Mr Joltawing and many others trapped in Coffin-like Gadgets. "Help!"they wailed. Then suddenly The Phoenix pushed everyone down the cliff by launching a Fireball...

Thud! "Errr... I think you forgot something..."Said Barney in a soft tone...

"Fool! I don't need to say a Sorry!" shouted the Mechanism...

"Harharhar, It was I who put your friends in the coffins. This 'Alexis' stole my inventions! Including that fat guy over there!"he shouted as the Ectoplasmic Scientist pointed to Dracobot 10000. "How yar callin' fat, BTW, we chose her!"

"Duel me, Kyza, to the most horrifying Shadow Game of your life! Or else your friends will all die!"

Will Kyza duel this guy? This unbeatable being. Stay tuned!

Ectoplasmic Scientist says,"Harharhar! I'll start! Me, then you!

Draw! I summon this, or should I say, these! The Hind Legs!

117444t.jpg

A couple face downs, your turn!"

Oh no! Is he going to summon the strongest of all gadgetry? I hope not!

"Maybe you should wait for Dracobot 10000 to be summoned, it CAN be sent out of the field in 1 way..." whispered Diamondback...

All right since i have no monsters on the field and you have 1 i can special summon Elite Knight Anemoi in attack mode and then ill summon Elite Knight Aqua in defense mode .

Now I activate the spell card elite sacrifice and destroy Anemoi

Now i activate Aqua's effect and discard to cards from my hand to inflict 1400 direct damage to your life points

4000-1400=2600

And then ill play one card facedown and end my turn

Pheonix: 2600

Kyza: 4000

Hand: 0

Field: 1 Monster/ 1 S/T

279h.jpg279b.jpg279g.jpg

Phoenix's Turn!

"Draw! I summon this being!

117444t.jpg

Don't try what you tried just now! It won't work! You haven't seen its Wings, Body base or tail! Even its telephone system works in duels! Even teleporters!"

Uh-oh! How can Kyza destroy this guy now?

Rucario: *Sighs* OK.

Seito starts to walk with Rucario to dueling destation to see who was dueling. They arrived at the dueling arena a couple of minutes later, Seito stood there as he spot two people dueling each other.

Archived