Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyza: I wont let you summon Dracobat I will end you this round and save my friends.

I draw PERFECT' date=' I activate Giant Trunade to bring back all the spell and trap cards back to my our hands and then I activate the spell Card Elite Spell which turns all effect monsters without the name "Elite" to normal monsters which allows me to remove your monsters and then I summon Demon Night Shade and I tune my Demon Night Shade and Night Shade Dragon to synchro summon Demon Night Shade Dragon and since Demon Night Shade Dragon is uneffected by spell and traps I can use his effect so I send my demon Night Shade Dragon to the graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your field and you then lose life points equal to that monsters ATK now feel the wrath of my ace card Demon Night Shade Dragon destroy Wings Of The 10000th

Phoenix: 2200-3000=0

This duel is over now free my friends

[img']http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7726/279opx.jpg[/img]279b.jpg279oiz.jpg

"Noooo! OK, I'll free your good'ol friends! *Frees* That was great Kyza! I've got errands to run, we'll meet again!"

"You know what Kyza, Tha-tha- O Nevermind...." Alexis then blushed...

So they walked back, nothing's gonna happen for a while!

Looking to the Slifer Red' date=' Techno smiled.

"Sure, I'll duel you!" he said happily. Pulling his lap-top out of his back pack, he opened it and pressed a blue, circular button. The screen of the lap-top folded away and the key board flipped to reveal various Duel Disk compartments. Strapping the now Duel Disk lap-top onto his arm, Techno reached into his pocket, pulling out his deck and shuffling it, he looked at the Slifer.

"You can go first if you'd like to."

[/quote']

???'s Turn!

"Wow! that's quite cool! I summon this being! Face the wrath of my fast food Deck!

117444.jpg

This mouthwatering sandwich packs a punch! 2 face downs... Your turn Techno!"

I wonder if that that Silfer saw Techno buy and open the pack... "I have come prepared for Riff and his invention song..." He THOUGHT

???'s Turn!

"Wow! that's quite cool! I summon this being! Face the wrath of my fast food Deck!

[image: 117444.jpg]

This mouthwatering sandwich packs a punch! 2 face downs... Your turn Techno!"

I wonder if that that Silfer saw Techno buy and open the pack... "I have come prepared for Riff and his invention song..." He THOUGHT

"Right then!" Techno called out. Reaching to his duel disk, he pulled out his cards.

"I play Cannon Soldier in attack mode!" As he said this, his duel disk projected out the form of the purple robot.

CannonSoldierSD10-EN-C-1E.jpg

"And I end my turn by placing down two face downs!"

???'s turn!

"This fiesty fast food has no playmates! Should I send this being... Black, red pants...

117444w.jpg

Mickey! Destroy Cannon soldier! You now have 3300LP! 2 face downs... end!"

BTW, that was his Deck Leader in his Disney Deck.

Rey was walking down around the Academy many times.

Rey: Man' date=' I'm bored. *Sees a Card shop* Wonder what they have.

[/quote']

"Welcome!" Shouted Gary," What would you like?"

Here are those you can choose from:

Nuclear Robot - A burn and monster-destroying deck.

Advanced Machine - Machine-type monsters, nearly indestructable.

Barney & Friends - Average Barney & Friends deck consists of 4 Dinosaur-type monsters and Spells, Traps and Magic based on Barney songs.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - With Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Characters, and Spell-monsters and Trap-monsters based on Mousekatools.

Fast Food(Latest) -Consists of McDonald's, KFC, etc. Just don't eat! You can change a Cheeseburger into a double Cheeseburger!

"1 pack for $2! 6 cards a pack!"

Ooc: How do you pay?

Rey: 2 Advance Machine packs.

OOC: Check your PM.

Looks like Rey got more than he wanted! Is he gonna return the EXTRA cards? Maybe he'll reject the Nuclear cards. Should he just leave? Stay tuned!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, back at Cephalodon's dorm, he was talkin' to Kyza.

"My sister asked me to give you these and told me NOT to look... she says there's a meaning behind this... Do you want to take it?"

It's Important! You keep the cards and decode the message, Kyza.

Kyza managed to see one of the words on the cards before accepting. The word was "Cupid".

What happens if you get all the pieces of the 10000th on the field?

You can use a spell card' date=' called 'The Lost Blueprint', to special summon the 'Dracobot 10000'

Kyza: "Does that say" Let Me take a look at the cards

I'll send it to your PM, soon.

Ooc: How do you pay?

Rey: 2 Advance Machine packs.

You don't pay... it's just like picking stuff from the garbage' date=' in sets. That's bad...

Kyza gets the cards and reads the note

Kyza: Together were what, I'll go ask her thanks Ectoray

Kyza leaves the dorm and goes looking for Alexis

Well, he found Alexis outside the school, staring at the sea... she WAS! Until he saw an 8-legged being, Red marking, he kidnapped Alexis. He was a Black Widow Spider! He spotted Kyza with his complex anthropod eyes.

"So you're Kyza? Nice to meet you... I'm Arachnidon, and I don't have a spine! Hahaha! OK, lemme get to the point. I am a Shadow Rider and you have to duel me! If you lose, you and your Brown-haired friend perishes in the same coffin, or simply put it, die together. I may be puny as any Anthropod would, small but potent! Let's duel, Big guy!"

Kyza has to face that puny Arachnid, Arachnidon, who is 1 of the Shadow Riders! Who knows, there may be more Shadow Riders! I think Kyza's dueling his share of Shadow Riders.

???'s turn!

"This fiesty fast food has no playmates! Should I send this being... Black' date=' red pants...

[img']http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5227/117444w.jpg[/img]

Mickey! Destroy Cannon soldier! You now have 3300LP! 2 face downs... end!"

BTW, that was his Deck Leader in his Disney Deck.

Scowling at his loss of life points, Techno thought to himself.

"Time to get serious."

"Alright, I draw!" he said. "First off, I'll play my Heavy Storm Spell card!"

HeavyStormGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png

As the hologram faded from view, the large holograms of face down spells and traps faded.

"Following it up, I'll summon another Cannon Soldier! Then I sacrifice my purple friend to summon Machine King!"

MachineKingDL4-EN-SR.png

"Now, attack his Mickey Mouse! Leaving you with 3900 points! I place a face down and end my turn."

Scowling at his loss of life points' date=' Techno thought to himself.

"Time to get serious."

"Alright, I draw!" he said. "First off, I'll play my Heavy Storm Spell card!"

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/69/HeavyStormGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png[/img]

As the hologram faded from view, the large holograms of face down spells and traps faded.

"Following it up, I'll summon another Cannon Soldier! Then I sacrifice my purple friend to summon Machine King!"

MachineKingDL4-EN-SR.png

"Now, attack his Mickey Mouse! Leaving you with 3900 points! I place a face down and end my turn."

???'s turn!

"Grrrr... I need to think quick, he may use Riff anytime! I tribute Cheeseburger! Summoning...

117444.jpg

There are 2! so now it has 3000 ATK! Destroy Machine King!

Ooc: Counter!

I set 3 face downs! your turn!"

Kyza: I accept your duel

Suddenly' date=' Cephalodon popped out of no where and shouted at the puny Spider,"Don't you dare harm my sister in any way!"

Order: Arachnidon, Cephalodon, Kyza.

Arachnidon's turn!

"Draw! I summon this Anthropod!

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/f/fc/CockroachKnightTP1-NA-C-UE.jpg[/img]

Two face downs and there."

Cephalodon's Turn!

"Draw! What's this? I summon Polyp Wyrmling!

117444e.jpg

Tribute, summons my Purple friend...

117444.jpg

Two face downs and that's that! You go Kyza!"

Ooc: Arachnidon uses an Anthropod Deck... Anthropods like himself...

Bump!

A young Silfer girl, or should I say, Female Robot, witnessed the boys duel the tiny Arachnid. She looked closer when the Red-marking being said,"Don't you forget I'm not the only Anthropod of the Shadow Riders!" She quickly rushed to the Head Chancellor's office.

"Head Chancellor!" she said, worriedly... "There's something cooking up down there!"

Suddenly, from the bottom of the Table, a 5-inch Wood Scorpion climbed up the Table, onto its top. It was Winston Scorpio! Head Chancellor of this school! Surprised he's an Invertebrate? "Spit it up, Saffron, as if the Shadow Riders have come..." he said as he drank a sip of his coffee.

She explained every single detail to the Sharp-tailed Arachnid. He suddenly spit up his coffee. "They're back? Shadow Riders II? Arachnidon? It's an emergency! I've got to seek the strongest students!"

Who's he gonna call? Stay tuned! I mean errr...

Note: For now you can create Shadow Rider Characters! same as the normal app, except you must choose a species! Species must be invertebrate.

Kyza: Alright I Draw and I summon Stryker Ninga in Attack mode and I use his effect to summon Elite Samurai Memory in ATK mode and when I ave an elite monster on the field I special summon Elite Ninja Strykes in ATK mode and I activate Memory's effect and copy your roach and now I tune my monster to Synchro Summon Elite Warrior Nitro In Attack Mode and since memory went to the graveyard it comes back to the top of my deck. Now i place to face downs and end my turn

LP: 4000

Hand: 1

Field: 1 Monster/ 2 S/T

279u.jpg279luw.jpg279khh.jpg279ddn.jpg

Arachnidon's Turn!

"Draw! I tribute my Hexapod friend (Cockroach Knight) to summon this being....

117444.jpg

Hahaha! I discard a card...

LightningVortex5DS1-EN-C-1E.png

(You need to counter?)

Bankz! Joltasworth! You're doomed! 1 face down! There."

Cephalodon's Turn!

"Draw! I summon these Mechanic Legs!

117444.jpg

I set 1 face down and that's that!"

Meanwhile, back at the Head Chancellor's office...

"So, Saffron, help me decide," said Scorpio,"Who to call..."

So, he showed a video about The New Shadow Riders.

"Firstly, we have Arachnidon the Black Widow Spider, he uses an Anthropod Deck, Mostly consist of Fish-type and Insect-type monsters, if you exclude his Black Widow Deck."

"Next, We have Gastrodon, an intelligent Slug, he uses a Mollusc Deck, Consisting mostly of Fish-type monsters."

"Crabby the Crustacean isn't your average Anthropod, he uses a WATER Deck."

"We also have Cnidariadon, a Potuguese Man-of-War. She uses an Aquatic Invertebrate Deck..."

"That's not all, there are other Shadow Riders, more to discover!"

"Let me handle one of them," said the Robotic Silfer Girl.

Counter: I use Mystical space typhoon

Kyza: Now I draw and Summon Elite Warrior Gran Duke and activate is effect by paying 500 LP I can draw 2 more cards and activate Elite Sacrifice and sacrifice gran duke to destroy all spell and trap cards on your field and i equip Nitro with Elite Armor and end my turn

LP: 3500

Deck: 31

Hand: 0

Field: 1 Monsters/ S/T 1

279jfy.jpg279vhe.jpg279r.jpg

Name: Daniel Mitzuki

Pic/Description: picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=177

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: 016

Deck Type: Gemstone Creatures (In my sig), Once other, will be revealed much later.

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Gemstone Dragon - Onyx the Miniature

Bio(Optional): Daniel was sent to the Academy due to a love of dueling. His favorite cards are the Gemstone Creatures.

Crush: NONE

Position: Student

Counter: I use Mystical space typhoon

Kyza: Now I draw and Summon Elite Warrior Gran Duke and activate is effect by paying 500 LP I can draw 2 more cards and activate Elite Sacrifice and sacrifice gran duke to destroy all spell and trap cards on your field and i equip Nitro with Elite Armor and end my turn

LP: 3500

Deck: 31

Hand: 0

Field: 1 Monsters/ S/T 1

279jfy.jpg279vhe.jpg279r.jpg

Arachnidon's Turn!

"Don't look down on tiny Arachnids! Draw! I summon a 'Half-Chordate Half-Anthropod' guy with eight legs...

117444.jpg

How do you like that? It now has 1400 ATK! You haven't seen anything yet! Set two face downs..."

Cephalodon's Turn!

"I know what you're gonna send out' date=' Draw! I summon a part of my indestructable Gadget...

[img']http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2253/117444s.jpg[/img]

1 face down... there. Kyza, you're up next!"

Name: Daniel Mitzuki

Pic/Description: picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=177

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: 016

Deck Type: Gemstone Creatures (In my sig)' date=' Once other, will be revealed much later.

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Gemstone Dragon - Onyx the Miniature

Bio(Optional): Daniel was sent to the Academy due to a love of dueling. His favorite cards are the Gemstone Creatures.

Crush: NONE

Position: Student

[/quote']

You're accepted!

Kyza: I Draw and since I only have this one card in my hand I can special summon it to the field thanks to his effect so I special summon Elite Samurai Knight Shade in attack mode.

Knight Shade Destroy his Parasite

Counter

279fpw.jpg

Archived