Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My turn, Draw! You are completely defensless, I summon Acolyte of the Ice Barrier in ATK position! Now Saber and Acolyte of the Ice Barrier, attack his LP directly!

2500+1500=4000

Your LP=4000

4000-4000=0

And I win!

[spoiler=Cards Used]AcolyteoftheIceBarrierDT04-JP-DNPR-DT.jpg

This card is not destroyed in a battle with a monster with 1900 ATK or more.

311479j.jpg

Rucario: No wonder you lost, you weren't at full Power. *Laughs* Then I better get Serious too *reaches out for a different Deck*. Bring it. I got a Deck which Rivals yours, while your specializes in removing from play, this Deck specializes in keeping the Monsters in the Graveyard.

Kyza: I draw, Perfect

Night Shade: It's time to send me out

Kyza:

I tribute Elite Knight Anemoi to summon Night Shade and I tune Night Shade and Aqua to synchro summon Night Shade Dragon

Night Shade take Flight

Now Night shade's effect allows me to pick one card in either of our graveyards and give Night Shade Dragon That Monster's attack and defense and when I activated Aqua's effect I sent My Elite Warrior Blazing Knight to the graveyard and that's the card i pick.

Now Night Shade Dragon's ATK: 2400 and DEF: 2200

And when Blazing Knight is sent to the graveyard no matter how I can pay 500 life points to special summon him to my field now Blazing Knight Rise

Now night Shade Dragon Attack The Fore Legs, Even though I can't destoy your monster you still lose life points

2600-200=2400

And Blazing Knight Attack Hind Legs

2400-200=2200

Now I end my turn

Hand: 0

Field: 2 Monsters/ 1 S/T

279e.jpg279hbg.jpg279h.jpg

Seito stares at Rucario then draw as he looks at his hand "Good. I actitive Reinforcement of the Army! This card let's me sreach through my deck for a 1-4 level monster into my hand." He grab the card and place it in his hand.

Phoenix's Turn!

"I did 'borrow' stuff from your friends! One of them is this!

117444l.jpg

Tribute to Summon...

117444t.jpg

Guess what I'm gonna do! Mwahaha!"

Mean guy! He stole part of Alexis' Barney & Friends Deck! It's filled with Spell Cards based on Barney songs! What if he uses her Nuclear Deck, Both a Burn and Monster-destroying Deck?

Rucario: So? Are you going to attack or not? You have a D.D Warrior on the field and a Level 1-4 Monster in your Hand with no other Hand card or Set card. You cannot revive anything because of Necrovalley, what you gonna do? I have 2 Set cards, Gravekeeper of the Servant on the field. And that's basically it.

Rucario: Alright.....My turn, Draw! I activate Pot of Greed! Then I'll set a Card, activate another Royal Tribute and end my Turn.

[spoiler=Cards Used] You're seriously looking? Your dumber than I thought, look above for Royal Tribute and please don't ask what Pot of Greed does. Because everyone knows what it does.

Rucario: If you insist. My turn, draw! I activate my face-down Jar of Greed and draw a card. I set a Monster and a card and end my turn.

[spoiler=Cards Used] Jar of Greed is just like Pot of Greed but it's a Trap and you only draw A card

Archived