Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Thank you for telling me.

Name: Real name unkown. Reffered to as "Techno".

Pic/Description: Techno has spiked up black hair, with some patches died green. His face is handsome.

Dorm: Ra Yellow.

Dorm number: 032.

Deck Type: Fairy, Machine, Dragon.

Spirit Card: Light Orb Level 1.

Bio: Techno is interested in computers, explaining why his deck is part Machine Type. He also enjoys old folk tales, explaining why the other two parts are Fairy and Dragon Type. After receiving an academy duel disk, he modified it with his lap-top, so it now doubles as a lap-top and duel disk. He scored well in his entrance exams, so he was made Ra Yellow.

Crush: None (yet).

Position: Student.

Night Dhade Dragon is unnaffected by spells and traps so he wasn't destroyed and i pay 500 life points to speacial summon blazing knight from my graveyard and 1 set one cad facedown and end my turn

Kyza: 3000

Phoenix: 2200

Hand:0

Field: 2 Monsters/ 2 S/T

Pheonix's turn!

"Harharhar! I shall make Riff sing a song...

117444d.jpg

He shall 'invent' these pair of Dracobot wings!

117444a.jpg

Tribute Riff, summons...

117444.jpg

Just one more and it's all mine! 1 face down to change it all, turn end..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, back at school, there was a guy, Gary the Card salesman, shouting, "Cards for sale! Cards! Come here to see interesting beings!

Growing bored of watching Rucario and Seito duel, Techno got up from the seat he was sitting on. Placing his lap-top in his back pack, the sweet sound of "Cards for sale" drifted into his ears. Techno set off towards where he thought Gary's voice was coming from, his duel spirit bobbing along behind him.

Growing bored of watching Rucario and Seito duel' date=' Techno got up from the seat he was sitting on. Placing his lap-top in his back pack, the sweet sound of "Cards for sale" drifted into his ears. Techno set off towards where he thought Gary's voice was coming from, his duel spirit bobbing along behind him.

[/quote']

"Greetings! Are you here to buy cards? We have Nuclear Robot, Advanced MNachine and our latest, Barney & Friends. Every 2 Barney & Friends pack will make the third pack (Any kind) free! $2 for a pack, 6 cards per pack!" shouted Gary, "Every 5 packs bought to obtain a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pack for free!"

Gary showed Techno a piece of paper, it said:

Nuclear Robot - A burn deck that also destroys monsters

Advanced Machine - Contains Machine-type monsters, mostly invincible

Barney & Friends - Includes 4 Dinosaur-type Monsters, Spell and Traps based on Barney songs, and more...

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Includes Mickey Mouse characters, Toodles, Mousekatools, The Clubhouse itself and more...

Rucario: My turn' date=' draw! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy the card you just set!

Ooc: Counter?

[/quote']

Seito quickly reveals his card "Same card to counter act your own! Mystical Space Typhoon!" He reach his hand out.

Observing the decks on sale' date=' Techno made up his mind. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out $2.

"I'll buy the Advanced Machine pack!" he said happily, handing over the money.

[/quote']

Check your PM... It isn't THAT good, but you're luckier than others... You also got something to support your Machine-type Monsters!

Walking from the stall, Techno observed his cards smiling. He wondered towards the Duel Arena, eager to try out his new cards against someone. Light Orb flew around his head making angry mewing noises. Smiling to himself, Techno said;

"Of course I like you more then these new cards!" He then arrived at the Duel Arena, eager to battle.

Walking from the stall' date=' Techno observed his cards smiling. He wondered towards the Duel Arena, eager to try out his new cards against someone. Light Orb flew around his head making angry mewing noises. Smiling to himself, Techno said;

"Of course I like you more then these new cards!" He then arrived at the Duel Arena, eager to battle.

[/quote']

Please note that there is more than 1 Duel Arena! And BTW I can control Students and Janitors not in my characters list...

A Young Silfer Red saw Techno... He asked, "You're Techno, right?" His faced looked as if he wanted to duel Techno...

Looking to the Slifer Red, Techno smiled.

"Sure, I'll duel you!" he said happily. Pulling his lap-top out of his back pack, he opened it and pressed a blue, circular button. The screen of the lap-top folded away and the key board flipped to reveal various Duel Disk compartments. Strapping the now Duel Disk lap-top onto his arm, Techno reached into his pocket, pulling out his deck and shuffling it, he looked at the Slifer.

"You can go first if you'd like to."

Rucario: Hmmm...there's something over there...

Seito stood there then grins "So two counters in one turn. So you end your turn?" He ask Rucario

Rucario: Hm? Oh right' date=' I activate my face-down Rite of Spirit and revive my Gravekeeper's Chief that I discarded before using Royal Tribute.

Ooc: Counter?

[spoiler=Cards Used']RiteofSpiritPGD-EN-C.jpgGravekeeper%27sChiefCP03-EN-C-UE.jpg

Rucario: Oh, okay then. I'll open my other Covered Card, another Rite of Spirit and I'll special Summon Gravekeeper's Spy in defense Position in case of Mirror force.

Now I'll trigger the Trap and get this done quickly! Gravekeeper's Chief, attack his D.D Warrior!

Ooc: Counter

[spoiler=cards Used]Look above for Gravekeepers Chief and Rite of Spirit.

Gravekeeper%27sSpyCP03-EN-SR-UE.jpg

Kyza: I wont let you summon Dracobat I will end you this round and save my friends.

I draw PERFECT, I activate Giant Trunade to bring back all the spell and trap cards back to my our hands and then I activate the spell Card Elite Spell which turns all effect monsters without the name "Elite" to normal monsters which allows me to remove your monsters and then I summon Demon Night Shade and I tune my Demon Night Shade and Night Shade Dragon to synchro summon Demon Night Shade Dragon and since Demon Night Shade Dragon is uneffected by spell and traps I can use his effect so I send my demon Night Shade Dragon to the graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your field and you then lose life points equal to that monsters ATK now feel the wrath of my ace card Demon Night Shade Dragon destroy Wings Of The 10000th

Phoenix: 2200-3000=0

This duel is over now free my friends

279opx.jpg279b.jpg279oiz.jpg

Archived