Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: lol' date=' an abridged card. YOU ACTUALLY USED AN ABRIDGED CARD?!!! lololololololol

[/quote']

You haven't seen my Synchro monster, Internet Ref. Rick Astley!

you say we can apply through post?

OK - don't neg me!

[spoiler=app]

Name: Damian Freeman (but he also goes under the name of Marcus Yvonne for underground duels and bad stuff)

Pic/Description: img174i.jpg

Dorm: Slifer Slacker' date=' but he never wears the outfit. He dresses in black and grey and uses a custom duel disk.

Dorm number: er...5?

Deck Type: Evil Heroes, Zombies, Psychic

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Kuriboh, Elemenatal heroes Sparkman, Burstinatrix, Avian.

Bio(Optional): A child who is rather dull. He kinda reminds me of Bonz from Yu-Gi-Oh's original series (brains?). Unless he is really moved to have effort, he duels with no emotion whatsoever, his little method being that no emotion means his duels are boring, so when his opponent falls asleep he wins by default. He is also a devout card thief - that is when he goes under the name of 'Markus', and he also has the slightest of tendancies to duel people at night...with the ANTE RULE!

Crush: Not a soul...but he has a card crush on the Dark Magician Girl, like most boys...and he has thousands of fan drawings of her which he keeps under his bed.

Position: Student

[/quote']

Accepted!

Meanwhile, back at where Cephalodon and Kyza were dueling...

Arachnidon said,"Watch your friend- Wait a sec, where did Alexis go? She escaped! Grrr..."

Ooc: Bankz wasn't on for many days... here. What happened?

I set 1 card face-down and my pyro will destroy you in.ref. and then i will attack with the rest of my monsters to finish you.

Ooc: Valentino is a Silfer

"Uhhh! My LP is reduced to nothing! You're quite awesome! I'll buy you 2 packs' date=' 6 cards each." Valentino said as his hair turned from white to green,"What you see now isn't that awesome, But the cards you get will be good(er)!"

Alexis walked in and said to both of them,"You were great, boys!" she then blushed.

"My sister's an Obelisk," Valentino said to Haro as they walked to the Card shop,"and I hope you get 'Photosynthesis' in 1 of the packs, it's a support card for Plant-types!"

When the two reached there, they saw Gary, The card salesman. "Watcha buyin'?"

"2 Periodic Table of Elements, please!"

"Comin' right up!"

Valentino then gave the pack to Haro, then he left. "See you again!"

Ooc: Animefan123, check your PM.

Alexis saw Haro opening the packs, she saw he was missing something...

"Here! Take this!

[img']http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3225/117444v.jpg[/img]

You could use that, Water is a good servant but a bad master."

She then left.

Ooc: If there's only 1 Card to be passed, it will be shown, if there's more than 1, through PM.

Name: Vance Striker

[spoiler=Description]

[spoiler=Head PIC]

Cute_anime_boy_X3_by_ICEYsnowWOLF.jpg

[spoiler=Body PIC]

728cdc01af7cd0_full.jpg

Think of at as that body with the Red Haired Head. And yo got me.

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: 100

Deck Type: Strike Dragon' date=' Stone Wall

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Strike Ninja - Kunai, Master Monk, Monk Fighter.

Bio(Optional): None.

Crush: None

[/quote']

ooc-Can I Add a deck type. It will be a 'Rock Type' deck.

Haro-sweet. i got good cards. thanks valentino. and alexi-wait' date='whered she go? oh...oh,well. Does anybody else want to duel?

[/quote']

"Hey Haro is it, prepare to meet your destroyer when I defeat you with the power of my 'Stone Wall' deck. If you got game."

" Hey Haro, I'll go 1st."

Vance LP: 8000

Haro LP: 8000

"I draw, I set 1 monster in face down defense position, activate the spell card 'Double Summon'. I summon 'Black Steggo' from my hand in face up attack position. I set 2 cards and end my turn."

Your turn.

ooc: YAY! accepted!

IC:

Damian was looking out from the cliff where the slifer dorm was. He just stood there. showing no emotion. his (wierd but natural) Grey skin making him look like a ghost...

ooc: or is his skin grey due to lack of sun? anyway...

He was waiting. Waiting for a chance to go and steal some cards, as is his hobby...and also for the night, when he acts like a smaller version of the duel giant from YGO GX.

Hm...ill be able to summon 2 friends in this turn. I activate death angels apocolypse. then i discard 2 monsters from my hand to summon death angel. then i use graveyard fusion to fusion summon my death reaper. i pay 2000 life points to destroy all you control. i set 1 card facedown and end my turn.

302098.jpg

302098t.jpg

302098yip.jpg

302098c.jpg

Name: Vance Striker

[spoiler=Description]

[spoiler=Head PIC]

Cute_anime_boy_X3_by_ICEYsnowWOLF.jpg

[spoiler=Body PIC]

728cdc01af7cd0_full.jpg

Think of at as that body with the Red Haired Head. And yo got me.

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: 100

Deck Type: Strike Dragon' date=' Stone Wall

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Strike Ninja - Kunai, Master Monk, Monk Fighter.

Bio(Optional): None.

Crush: None

[/quote']

ooc-Can I Add a deck type. It will be a 'Rock Type' deck.

Haro-sweet. i got good cards. thanks valentino. and alexi-wait' date='whered she go? oh...oh,well. Does anybody else want to duel?

[/quote']

"Hey Haro is it, prepare to meet your destroyer when I defeat you with the power of my 'Stone Wall' deck. If you got game."

" Hey Haro, I'll go 1st."

Vance LP: 8000

Haro LP: 8000

"I draw, I set 1 monster in face down defense position, activate the spell card 'Double Summon'. I summon 'Black Steggo' from my hand in face up attack position. I set 2 cards and end my turn."

Your turn.

Definitely! Don't hestitate to add another deck!

ooc: is it nearly nigh on the RP yet?

I don't get you' date=' but it can be any time you choose on the RP, for e.g. If you want it to be night it's night.

ooc: YAY! accepted!

IC:

Damian was looking out from the cliff where the slifer dorm was. He just stood there. showing no emotion. his (wierd but natural) Grey skin making him look like a ghost...

ooc: or is his skin grey due to lack of sun? anyway...

He was waiting. Waiting for a chance to go and steal some cards, as is his hobby...and also for the night, when he acts like a smaller version of the duel giant from YGO GX.

And I hope nothing bad happens when you go to the girl's dorm to steal Alexis' decks!

Since it's night time, would you like to steal any of Alexis' Cards? She may report you!

Damian smiled as he saw the moon. He went inside and re-dressed in his alternate outfit - all black robes with a cape, with a mask to hide his face and a hood. He took out a map and decided on his next destination.

"Let's see...I've struck at the other Slifer rooms...they never know who I am...Crowler's office? no...he's always trying to rhyme Golem...what was his last one...Marypalolem? No..." he tapped his finger on one area.

"The Obelisk Girl's dorm...but who has the best cards...?" Damian took out his P*DA and looked up the results with a special programme. He concluded with...

"Alexis. Target cards: Her Barney and Friends deck! Here I come..."

Damian sneaked out and made his way to the girls dorm, getting there by boat.

"How the Kuriboh did I get a boat so fast?"

he began sneaking around the building, and just before he found Alexis' room - which he knew because it said which one it was on her profile - he couldn't resist overhearing jucy gossip from other rooms...and one was rather wierd about Miss Fontaine's voice and another bit about a bisexual student who was smuggled in. When he got outside Alexis' room, he made sure not to make any noise when he entered via the window. he began searching, and eventually, he found her Deck. He took the Deck out, when he heard 4 voices coming to the room from the corridor outside. He looked around, and realised there was a camera. he quickly took it out by using another of Alexis' cards, ruining it in the process. Before he got out of the window, he heard Alexis confront him from behind...

ooc: Alexis? Alexis RHodes? from GX? DONE!

Damian smiled as he saw the moon. He went inside and re-dressed in his alternate outfit - all black robes with a cape' date=' with a mask to hide his face and a hood. He took out a map and decided on his next destination.

"Let's see...I've struck at the other Slifer rooms...they never know who I am...Crowler's office? no...he's always trying to rhyme Golem...what was his last one...Marypalolem? No..." he tapped his finger on one area.

"The Obelisk Girl's dorm...but who has the best cards...?" Damian took out his P*DA and looked up the results with a special programme. He concluded with...

"Alexis Rhodes. Target cards: Etoile Cyber, Cyber Tutu, Blade Skater & Cyber Blader! Here I come..."

Damian sneaked out and made his way to the girls dorm, getting there by boat.

"How the Kuriboh did I get a boat so fast?"

he began sneaking around the building, and just before he found Alexis' room - which he knew because it said which one it was on her profile - he couldn't resist overhearing jucy gossip from other rooms...and one was rather wierd about Miss Fontaine's voice and another bit about a bisexual student who was smuggled in. When he got outside Alexis' room, he made sure not to make any noise when he entered via the window. he began searching, and eventually, he found her Deck. He took Cyber Blader out, when he heard 4 voices coming to the room from the corridor outside. He looked around, and realised there was a camera. he quickly took it out by using another of Alexis' cards, ruining it in the process. Before he got out of the window, he heard Alexis confront him from behind...

[/quote']

Nope, a different Alexis. Alexis Joltasworth. She uses a better deck than that... All the previous Characters ... Got outta school?

And the council's totally different and wierd.... Including the Head Chancellor being a Scorpion.

So, choose a different deck to take! Listed on my Character app, first post...

Sorry for not tellin' you earlier this was totally (Not so) Different.

ooc: y'know, it's a good thing you're nice...but soon you all, like the body who is in posession of my millenium ring, shall fall as I and Zorc DESTROY THE WORLD!

ooc: huh? odd...I don't remeber saying anything like the above post...I wonder if that millenium ring I found in Japan had something to do with it...? Anyways, post edited. Ans on another note, stop replying by quoting everyone's posts - it's annoying. just "ooc @" and then say who you're aiming at.

Zorc, sounds familiar, I find that phrase familiar... And I never knew you liked Barney (I don't!)

Ooc: i can see that you stole Alexis' Barney Deck... Ooc: I'll send them to PM...

Damian heard Alexis' voice,

Clearer than a Black Widow choosing its choice (I couldn't think of anything better)

Alexis was better than a bus full of fuel

She challenged Damian to a Duel!

Ooc: I don't always do that...

Deal: If Damian loses, he'll return Alexis her cards.

Order: Damian, Alexis

Starting LP: 8000LP

Ooc: Barney & Friends Deck consist of only 4 Monsters and Many Spells and Traps!

ooc: 'Marcus' - Damian's night-time status when he talks to people - is what he should be referred to. And I only chose the Barney one because I couldn't remember the others! I HATE BARNEY THE DINO! anyway,

1) 'Marcus' has his own deck...evil heroes

2) Alexis can't really know who Damian is.

3) 'Marcus' does show emotion because if he didn't, Damian wouldn't be able to hide the fact that HE is 'Marcus'.

IC:

"Fine. I draw." 'Marcus' said. "I activate Dark Fusion, fusing Bustinatrix with Clayman to summon Evil Hero Infernal Sniper!"

The horrifying evil being landed in defence mode.

"Now I use her effect to inflict 1000 damage to you! Next I set 2 face downs and end my turn!"

M: 1

S/T: 2

H: 0

Alexis' Turn!

"Draw! What's this? I summon Nuclear Angel in attack mode!

117444p.jpg

Followed by this, I use Double summon to summon Periodic Element - C, in attack!

117444d.jpg

Set 2 face downs, there."

Fancy her summoning Carbon... What COULD Carbon do, anyway? Make Fizzy Drinks?

ooc: you should've answered with; "SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MONEY!"

IC:

"Draw!" 'Marcus' laughed. "I now activate Dark Calling to remove from play the Clayman and burstinatrix in my grave, fusing them into a SECOND infernal sniper!"

The second creature landed next to the first one.

"My two monsters will now use their effects and reduce your life pounts to 1000!"

"End turn!"

M: 2

S/T: 2

H: 0

Alexis' Turn!

"Draw! Now I tribute my Carbon to special summon CO2 without requirements!

117444.jpg

That's its effect. Another effect is your Snipers are destroyed! Should've known more science, huh?"

Ooc: You can't decrease my LP TO 1000! Only by 1000, so now I have 6000LP.

"Followed by that, I direct attack you with my Carbon Dioxide!

You now have 5000LP!"

"I pay 200LP(5800LP) to make your LP 4000! Two face downs, your turn!"

Name:Burnburn

Pic/Description:Don't need to know

Dorm:Ra or Obelisk

Dorm number:133

Deck Type:Dragon Deck, and Realistic Monster Deck, and maybe Ieon Man Deck

Spirit Card (max 8 ):Heavy Duty

Bio(Optional):Dude in De United States little town you don't know.

Crush:..............

Position:Student

ooc: I thought it was a 4000 LP duel, in which case BOTH snipers would have decreased your life points 1000 at a time, bringing you to 1000. If it's 8000, FINE! either way, you're actually on 5000 because 1 of the snipers was used on my first turn, and the both were used last. Also, you need to work on you OCG, your CO2 card says it cannot be Special Summoned, but later it says it can be Special Summoned from the graveyard. That really is bugging me. Also, Carbon states you SPECIAL SUMMON a element compound monster without tributes. and 1) your CO2 can't be special summoned and 2: you don't need to tribute to Special Summon unless the card says; "This card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card cannot be special summoned except by tributing" followed by the requirements, and even then, carbon's effect activates when it is sent to the graveyard, so you need to tribute summon a level 5-6 monster using Carbon as a tribute, and THEN its effect could activate. Also, CO2 is ridiculously overpowered. come on, reducing LP by 1000 AND destroying all Fire and Pyro monsters? that's just...ridiculous if you can play it with Carbon's effect...which you can't. So I'm basially having a rant about your cheating here. Have you ever actually played this children's card game?

Archived