Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well then' date=' it was kind of unusual that you would have all the red eyes in your hand but oh well i'll still beat you![hr']

yes i play swords of revealing light!

now i summon this! 354427m.jpg

i attack you dragon with 2 heads.

OoC: Check Wikipedia, Pterodactyls aren't Dinosaurs, FYI. Just tryin' to be sarcastic. Anyways, Yu-Gi-Oh! has nothing to do with science. Lol! And didja say you wanna duel me?

OoC: I have no idea watcha talkin' about, and I don't think MajorTim read the rules of RPing, BTW.

Alexis goes buy a few cards... from the card stall.

"I don't give anything about what muh brother said about his Club Penguin deck that he lost to Justin, right my friends?" Alexis asked her two Duel Spirits.

"Grrr... Hate those." Nuclear Devil said.

"You were sayin'" Nuclear Angel asked. The duo fused together to become Nuclear Avatar.

"Do you like these cards more than you like us?" Nuclear Avatar asked, charging a ball of Uranium.

"Of course I love you more!" said Alexis. Nuclear Avatar defused, Changing back to Nuclear Angel and Nuclear Devil.

OoC: I hate the Advanced Clause Rules, but I follow them. Please read rules for EVERY Part of the forum! Anyways, they'll be gone soon. It's VERY obvious where we find the rules. While browsing through other Roleplays, you can see the rules.

"Yeesh, no one to duel, Those fools. At least I have a really Powerful Card here!" muttered Otto to herself. Her face turned pale...

"On second thought, I'll grab a bite." Otto then went to the Cafeteria. IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!

I'm Willing to Join :D.

Name:Hikaru Kotowari

Pic/Description:No Pic, Wears a Obelisk Blue Suit , White Pants & Green Boots, He has Spiked Grass Green Hair.

Dorm:Obelisk Blue

Dorm number:183

Deck Type:Union & Ancient Gear Destruction Type

Spirit Card:None

Bio/Personality: Always Want to duel But when the Duel Starts He goes Bloody.

He can Be arrogant often but he has a Nice side.

Crush:None Yet.

Position:Student

Hiraku Was Walking Around The duel Academy With his dueldisk on his Left arm Lookin' For a Challenge. He checked His deck and put it back in the Dueldisk.

Hirikiri smiles and then notices a strong ora and asks,"What is that strong feeling im getting from you cards?" Hirikiri's eyes get big then he says," Is that an earthbound immortal card?"

He turns around and grabs Otto by the arm and looks were he thinks her eyes are and says,"You better not let the others see those cards or they want trust you anymore.Trust me ive had something like this happen to me before." Hirkiri takes his hand off otto and turns around to walk away.

Archived