[DISC]Fusions

I'm sure someone will mention Heroes here.

Heros r c00l amirite?!

Fusions are outclassed by there synchro cousins, but some of them still see play. If you have a way to summon from the grave or the deck then the fusion is good. Dragon's Mirror, Dark Calling, Miracle fusion ... Every fusion card that needs poly is bad .... maybe only Ojama King is not that bad. because the Ojamas can get some huge advantage from ojamagic.

Edit: Damn it Kira beat me again >.>

There are only a few Fusion themes that I enjoy -- E-Heroes (Elemental AND Evil, thankyouverymuch), Piece Golem, Ojamas, and XYZ (I dislike VWXYZ, it's just a LITTLE too much).

And here's why:

Elemental Heroes: Support like you wouldn't believe, and E-Hero 'WOODSMAN THE POLY-SEARCHER' Woodsman.

Evil Heroes: I like evil things. That said, they're only for fun (they don't fly too well, trust me I've tried).

Piece Golem: They get out QUICKLY. And they're decent Synchro fodder, as was their intention.

Ojamas: They actually have a reason to fuse -- IT MAKES THEM EVEN MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN THEY ALREADY ARE. Not only that, but now with Ojama Country it lets you get out an easy 3000 ATK beatstick that locks up the field ([f]use with Ground Collapse and watch 'em weep).

XYZ: They don't need Polymerization, and "Light of Redemption" has made them even easier to use than ever before. They run fairly standard, and you can use the Union effects to keep them alive longer if you're waiting for the remainder for XYZ himself, or just fuse them as-is to deal some damage. This is the archetype that makes me wish Night Assailant wasn't Limited.

So yeah, there's some good fusion archetypes out there. However, beyond using archetypes Fusion has started to die out (not even Magical Scientist OTK is showing up, from what I see).

There are only two playable fusions currently and they are Gyzarus and Heraklinos.

Playable yes, but there are some pretty good ones out there that are still fun to use. Such as Destiny End Dragoon and Chimeratechs

I'm sure someone will mention Heroes here.

Heros r c00l amirite?!

Fusions are outclassed by there synchro cousins' date=' but some of them still see play. If you have a way to summon from the grave or the deck then the fusion is good. Dragon's Mirror, Dark Calling, Miracle fusion ... Every fusion card that needs poly is bad .... maybe only Ojama King is not that bad. because the Ojamas can get some huge advantage from ojamagic.

Edit: Damn it Kira beat me again >.>

[/quote']

IM ON FIRE TODAY!!!!!!

I main deck Instant Fusion so... yeah. It's tough trying to find a decent mix between Synchros and Fusions. <_<

Since Instant Fusion is used in many decks, why can't Konami make a Level 3, 4, or 5 Fusion monster Archetype based when they are Special Summoned from the Extra Deck or something

>_>

Archived