Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But instead, Dark Ron puts Saskuto out of action in one blow. He also sent Ron flying for no apparent reason. Dark Ron then said: "Fool.." and walks off. Nick landed straight and stopped Dark Ron. He said: "Stop it at once! It's not good for your soul!" while Dark Ron tries to resist from suffocation and said: "You.. Die..!" and killed Nick in a split second. Yuki's ghost appeared next to Neo and said: "Your father.. And my brother.. Go help them!"

Nick gets up and said: "Neo! Bang on! Now kill the dark side of Ron and trap him inside his heart forever!" while Dark Ron attempts to stab Neo in the heart, but then Cloud stopped by and he got stabbed. Nick said: "Cloud! Damn YOU! I'll HAVE YOU FOR THIS!!" while he takes out his virtual nunchaku and started hitting Dark Ron a couple of times with it. Then Xion and Xorn appeared and Xion said: "The dark side of Ron's heart! We have to calm him down!" and focused on the fight.

Cloud said: "Thanks a lot.. But hey, I saved your life, so shouldn't you thank me?" while yellow aura was released from Cloud and Dark Ron automatically traps himself inside Ron's heart, who felt unconscious. Cloud went up to Ron and said: "Ron! Wake up!" while he moniters his pulse and heartbeat. There was no sign of heartbeat anywhere. Cefca appeared and tries to make people laugh by making balloon dogs, but Cloud doesn't seem to be laughing.

Ron woke up, feeling dizzy and sent Cefca flying. He said: "I dunno what's going on, but this is just getting crap!" while he walks home and grabs some roast of the fridge and starts cooking it. Cloud also comes home and said: "Ron, that blade of yours.. I believe it's heavier than my blade alone.. Tell me the weight.." while Ron replied: "The weight? It's 124K lbs" then he took out his blade and displayed it on the kitchen wall.

"I'm still using this, but hat True Demon blade is a lot stronger and a lot heavier.. I need to work out in order to dual-wield with this blade.." Ron said as he goes to the training room to work out some muscles. Cloud said: "That demon blade.. Well, Ron turned into a demon without us noticing.. Very typical.. I need to fight Sephiroth." while Cloud walks out of the house and disappears.

"I'll create you one and send it over!" Ron said as he goes to his room, gathers the materials and finds his tools, so he could start creating Saskuto's weapon. Then Ron said: "I'm keeping them both! I'll be dual-wielding them soon, their combined weight is 249968 lbs! So I might need to work out before I fight! Don't worry, I'll be coming soon!" while he gets on with the creating. A few minutes have passed and he's already half-way done.

Ron finishes with the blade, making it look like it was made out of a Gold Rathian and Silver Rathalos. The blade appeared to be like a keyblade, but it was a scythe instead. Ron said: "Yes! My best creation yet! I'm sending it over!" while he sends the keyblade-like scythe over to Saskuto. Ron then said: "It's time to work out, I need to dual-wield TWO heavy blades!" while Ron goes to the Training Room and lifts some weights.

"Just call it Ron's Best Creation!" Ron said as he keeps working out for days without fatigue. Then he was finally able to dual-wield his heavy demon blades, both the Rare Demonic Sword and the True Demon. Ron used the skill: "Eternal Darkness" on one of the dummies, making it look like it was ripped. Ron praised himself and his True Demon blade for their power. Then Mr. Champloo came over and said: "I know, it's me.. I tend to come here from At World's End to give you a visit.. Have some of my fresh Dragon Egg!" while Ron tastes the egg and said: "Wow.. Fantastic taste! Good texture.. SENSATIONAL!!"

The Freedom and Justice landed near to where Ron and the others were. Kira and Athrun got out looking around, "Place doesnt change" Kira said with a smirk on his face and jumped of the cockpit door and landed on the floor, Athrun did the same and both of them walked over to Saskuto and Ron, "Is that a Dragon egg", he said to himself.

Ron went over to Kira and said: "Yeah, sunny side up, it taste sensational!" while he takes both his Demon blades out without any fatigue. Mr. Champloo said: "Yamato! Try some of my Dragon Egg! It's so popular around the Netherworld! Maybe the humans should try it!" while Ron agrees and his kids snatches the Dragon Egg off Mr. Champloo. Champloo said: "Hey, kids! Now you wanna try my egg now, eh?" while Sasha said: "... Perfect!" while she falls unconscious because she cannot resist the taste.

"It's the Teriyaki Cake that caused all the problems.. So I feel bad for myself too. It was the senior's fault.. Well, you know.." Mr. Champloo said as he heads back to the At World's End arena, because the tournament there was about to commence. The mutated Justice Gundam appeared behind Ron and he said: "What? Look out!" while he ducks down to prevent himseld from being sliced in half by the mutated Justice's jet pack.

The mutated Justice wrecks Ron's Training Room, making him act like a wimp, saying: "NOO!! Not my Training Room!" while he screams in rage and threatens himself to kill the mutated Justice Gundam. Ron's kids help out, but the youngest kid, Melissa get sliced in half by the mutated Justice's jet-pack. Dan said: "No one does this to my sister.. Never!" while he took his devil wings out and started stabbing the mutated Justice Gundam.

Kira and Athrun ran to their Gundams, "We can beat it if we work together", Athrun said and Kira nodded as he had agreed. The Freedom and Justice turned on and stood up looking up at the mutated Justice Gundam. "Lets double team him". The two of them charged at the mutated Justice.

Archived