Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

Ron said: "It was MY bed!" while Nick said: "Oh, okay.. Sorry.." while he goes to the library to research his Chaos Power's side effects. Ron also went to the library as a temporary librarian. Ron then said: "Take your time with your damn books and get outta here!" while Nick tries to find the books he'd want, but instead, he couldn't find them. Nick asked: Ron, where is the skills book?" while Ron replied: "B-17 is where the skill books are!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron said: "Ultimately rare? My blade? And yeah, the blade I created is seemingly rare." while Nick took out the book his desired to borrow and lent it to Ron. Ron barcoded the books and gave them to Nick. He said: "Your books are due in 2 weeks! Read them in your own time!" while Nick walks off with the skill books in his hand and started reading them. Nick said: "Ha! My skill's side effects are hardly anything!"

As the Gundams began to recharge themselves, Kira sat down on a chair, "Man, im hungry", Athrun walks out the hangar and picks out some cake and gives some to Kira, "I bought it a few days ago, have as much as you want, i wonder if Saskuto and Ron would like any.

Ron was still in the library, sleeping on the librarian's desk and said: "Great.. No one in the library, eh? Tch.." while he focuses on sleeping and Nick comes back in the library, seeing Ron asleep. Nick sent Ron flying in a few seconds. He said: "Tch! Learn to be lazy and get outta here!" while Nick takes place as librarian and Ron landed where Saskuto was. He said: "Nick, I'll have you for what you've done!"

Athrun walked out of the room and Kira began to eat the cake but looked at the pieces that Athrun was going to keep for everyone else and had finished the slice of cake he was eating, "I dont think they will mind me eating them", and walked over to them and began to eat those pieces as well.

Ron said to Saskuto: "It wasn't me! It was Nick! He started it!" while something mutated appeared and swallowed Ron. Ron said in the mutated True Salvation's stomach: "Help! I was NOT expecting this kinda crap! Backup, please?" while the True Salvation summoned minions inside it and they constantly punched Ron inside the True Salvation, then it used the Salvation Beam, attempting to turn Saskuto into dust.

Ron was still inside the True Salvation's stomach, hoping that he wouldn't get harmed. He said: "C'mon! I wanna be outta here!" while he saw Nobodies and kills them all off. Then he said: "Saskuto! Get me out, immediately!" while he turns berserk and his appearance was now of a vampire and a werewolf, all at once. Then Ron punctured the True Salvation's stomach and sucked it's blood.

Kira walked up out and walked to Ron's house but no one was in. He ran back to the hangar and told Athrun, "Lets look for him", Athrun said to Kira and they both got into their Gundams. The Freedom and the Justice flew out of the hangar and began looking for Ron and the others.

Ron appeared outside his house with his eyes glowing. He said: "Hehehe.. I didn't think you'd get away with it!" while he charged for Kira and attempted to suck his blood. Nick said: "What!? Ron's a VAMPIRE!? Damn, that's not him!" while he fends Ron out of his way and knocked his eyeballs off. Ron said: "Nicholas! You shall PAY!" and knocked Nick out of action. Ron disappeared along with his knocked out eyeball.

Nick said: "I dunno, it's just so not him! Maybe it's because of the red moon, I can see it now.. Eliminate Ron while the red moon's still up and he will turn into normal!" while Ron as a vampire, with his eyeball still knocked out appeared and charged for Saskuto and attempted to suck his blood. Yuki said: "Grr! I can't stand life with that vampire!" and fought Ron all she could with her fists.

This made Ron revert to normal, but Ron was bleeding very badly that his death is near, not even further than 20 minutes. Ron said: "Stop! You do know.. I can't bear life as a vampire.. This is something new.. That I have never been before.. You have to work with me on that one.." while he started coughing up blood and bleeding so badly that organs started to malfunction. Ron didn't say a thing afterwards.

Ron said: "Thanks. Although death for me is near.. Do you think I can handle everything?" while he gets up and saw another great blade, it was called Dark Vampire. Ron said: "Dark Vampire? It does suck souls, but I don't know if it sucks blood.. I'm pretty sure it does!" while he gave the sword a test against a dead tramp, it worked and Ron said: "It works! Excellent! I can use it for other purposes!"

"Yeah, we could actually.." Ron said as he released black aura and Nick said: "Not again.. Ron's awakened his dark side!" while Dark Ron appeared from Ron's heart and sent Nick flying. Yuki prepares her gloves for the fight and charges for Dark Ron, but she too was sent flying. Ron didn't fall unconscious this time, instead, he turned into a vampire and started going for Dark Ron, using the World Rounder skill.

Dark Ron escaepd once again and Ron suddenly fell unconscious. Nick said: "I think Ron's given away too much power.. I don't think he can handle anymore.." while Nick checks his pulse and it shows that Ron is now dead. Yuki said: "Is he dead or something? If he is, then.. I dunno." Nick replied however: "He's dead... We can't resurruct him anymore.. Unless Neo's around.." while he walks to Ron's place with Ron's body and just slept.

Ron started waking up, but things didn't go too well for the others as Ron started becoming a vampire. Nick said: "Crap! What the hell's he doing?" Meanwhile in Xorn's lair, Xorn was researching everything about the newcomer who has just arrived in At World's End. He said: "Yuri.. Wait.. That new vampire looks similar to Ron's actions.. I don't mean that he's gonna rob something, is he?"

Archived