Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'd pick none, you'd better die!" Dark Ron said as he charged for Neo and Instant Death'd him. Ron began to regain consciousness, but black aura was released so Dark Ron can send minions to kill the others in one blow. Dark Ron said: "See that now, Ron's lost enough strength for me! I can now send minions to kill you all and send you to random places!" while Dark Ron attempts to use Dark Sonic Power on everyone.

Dark Ron said: "Not bad, but see ya! I'll be inside Ron's heart and come back out at anytime! Be careful now!" while Dark Ron traps himself inside Ron's heart, making the real Ron regain consciousness and said: "My memory feels kinda fuzzy.. What happened?" while he awaits his answer and began to suffocate and cough up blood. Ron said: "Grr! It must be Dark Ron, I sense his presence inside my heart!"

Ron said: "Hmph! I almost ended my life, but it's WAY past my death date! My death date should be in 2040! But it's now 2045.. So therefore I'm now 50 and growing cancer.. But I still look young.." and then his condition started getting worse and heads back home. Nick said: "Hmph, my death date is near.. Yuki died, it's Ron's turn next, then mine... And then it could be any of you two that will die.."

Ron said: "Nick.. I think my death date is more sooner than yours.. Yuki came back to life, didn't she? I look 30, but I'm in my 50's.. I don't think I'm gonna survive this.." while the world trembles and all the mutated Final Bosses, along with the normal Final Bosses appeared outside Ron's house. Nick said: "Ron, just stay there, we'll deal with this!" while Ron nodded and Nick goes for the True Salvation.

Kira and Athrun ran to their Gundams, "Why do we have to be late, its your fault Athrun". Athrun looked at Kira with a confused face. "Why is it my fault". Athrun said, "I dont know, it wasnt my fault so there is no one else to blame but you". Athrun faceplamed as he entered the Justice as both Gundams flew of.

Ron said: "Grr.. Cancer's getting worse.. Take out all 6 Final Bosses before things get even MORE worse.. I could die any moment now.." while he coughs up blood and his dark side inside his heart starts to die out. Nick said: "I no longer sense Dark Ron in our presence.. Could it be..? Ron's dying?" while Nick rushed out to Ron and saw the True Salvation, the Cardia and the mutated Gundam, all with their normal forms except for the Justice, in which it was in possession of Athrun.

Then, things were almost too late as the Final Bosses combine and uses the combined Death or Nothing skill on Ron, in which he reacted and turns himself into a sword just when the beam hit him. Nick picks Ron up and used the Grand Lonliness skill, in which he floats above the ground, does front and back flips with Ron as a blade, slams the blade to the ground and stabbed the combined Final Bosses in the centre, then shoots it off 3 feet away from Nick himself like Ron was a gun.

Nick passes Ron to Saskuto and used his own skill Unknown Pool to attract the boss, then it got confused and started fleeing. Nick then slashed the boss while it was escaping, then the boss sends Nick flying. Yuki expands her fist and hits the boss as hard as she could. She said: "I know I should be dead.. But I couldn't rest in peace!" while she does her best to keep the boss at her.

Ron reverted and falls unconscious for a while, then Nick said: "When Magichange is over, the one you made transform into a weapon gets knocked out and cannot join the battle until 1 hour's time!" while he expands his nunchaku and creates a force field, so no one can get harmed. Then Nick creates a random nunchaku and used it to fight off the combined boss. He also said: "Ron will get up again in an hour, so just keep fighting!"

After some time, Ron gets up and transforms into a weapon, a sword in particular so Saskuto can wield it. Nick said: "Alright! Now let's get on with our stuff and kill off whatever's here!" while Nick used the skill Chaos Power to separate the Final Bosses into 5, but their HP becomes 1. Also, their side effects are that Final Bosses cannot be harmed until 2 hours. Nick said: "Hmm.. I'd better research that side effect!"

Nick said: "True. Now the time's up, let's blow them off with our final hit!" and then gets his nunchaku's shotguns to blast off the 5 final bosses and sent them all flying. then Nick said: "Done! We have nothing to worry about now!" while he goes back to Ron's place and takes a nap in his bed. Then Ron reverted and saw Nick in his bed. He said: "Nick.. Get out." while he sends Nick flying.

Archived