Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

Xorn said: "Culprit? Tell me more, because I only just started researching him.." while he took his book of vampires out and started reading it. Meanwhile in Ron's house, Ron has completely become a vampire and never to be reverted again. Ron said: "Grrr!!!! I'm a vampire!! Now death doesn't exsist to me.. What? You like me by your side? That red moon over here.. I dunno what to do, but the newcomer must be responsible.. Walk to Xorn's lair, he'll tell you more!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick replied: "There's more to it! Master Bigster from At World's End also has his space and his letter 'a' stolen from that stupid vampire too!" then Nick's brutal 10-year-old cousin appeared and sliced Nick's head off with her chainsaw. Constance said: "Oops... Sorry, that's just my cousin, who made me brutal.. I'm Constance Prodigy. You guys must be familiar around here.. I definately know Ron, he's my hero!" while Ron appeared as a vampire and said: "Constance! This place is too dangerous! You might wanna go back home!"

"No! I like this place!" Constance said as Melissa appeared. She said: "Who the hell are you? Are you new around here?" while Constance replied: "No. I belonged there once, then Nick sent me home because of me, being brutal!" then Ron came up to Constance, saying: "You weren't in this RP all along, Constance! I saw you in my user's Yu Gi Oh! RP, that's around it!" and then Constance chops Ron's head off without proper warning.

"Okay, but cutting people's head's my hobby!" Constance said as she puts her chainsaw back and Ron gets back up. He said: "I think I'm gonna have to remain as a vampire until the red moon goes away, don't worry, I won't die, so you can use my as a cutting practice until the red moon fades.." while Constance starts up her chainsaw and attempts to chop Ron's head off, but instead, she chopped off Ron's hand as he stopped the chainsaw.

"Until you defeat Yuri, in which he's not up yet.. And almost impossible to defeat as he's got the Moon Child great blade.. Defeat him and he passes that blade to Ron, also submitting himself to your side.." while Ron said as he was sewing his hand back in place: "Yuri? Isn't he the culprit from At World's End?" while Xorn said: "Ending in Salvation, yes. Victory or Oblivion, he's only in the side quests.."

Yuri appeared with the Moon Child blade and charged at Ron. He said: "Once I steal your main character position, it's me that's going to be in charge of EVERYTHING!!" while Ron said: "Tch, you're good.. That Moon Child blade will cost us our lives.." while Yuri uses his Vampire's Scream skill to send Ron flying. Dan appeared and said: "Damn, he's good.. He even sent my ol' man flying!" while he also joins the fight.

Yuri used the Vampire's Scream skill on Saskuto's army, sending them all flying. He said: "NO! No supports allowed! It's cheating!" while he used the Dark X Slash skill on Saskuto. Dan launched his Bankai and stopped Yuri with his Devil Wings, stabbing him with one of them, he then releases energy to push the wings further through Yuri's lungs and made him suffocate. He said: "Stop! You, kid.. You're using too much energy!" while Dan's wings exploded and he fell unconscious. Yuri also fell unconscious and he submits.

"It was due to that kid.. That 16-year-old surpassed me.." Yuri said while he hands over his Moon Child blade to Ron and the red moon fades. Ron reverted to normal and doesn't seem to be dead. The Moon Child.. Cool!" then, Yuri replied: "I shall be more than happy to return all that I've stolen, which is nothing in that RP, and join your side.." then Ron said: "We finally have a strong vampire in our side.. This'll make things easier for us!"

Yuri said: "It's time we got voting for the next plot, don't you think? Well, it's over to our users to decide the crap!" while Ron replied: "YURI!! I'm still the main character! God damn you!" while he goes back home, but Yuri packs his bag and ends up in Ron's place, sleeping in his own coffin. Ron's kids facepalmed. Dan said: "If Yuri's the culprit, why bring him to our side?" while no one replied a single thing. The plot ends with Yuri in our side. Will he make a difference the next plot?

Archived