Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

Ron was sliced in half by the mutated Justice's jet-pack, making two of Ron's kids say: "Dad! Damn you, MEANIE!" while Sasha uses the Divine Storm skill on the mutated Justice, but didn't make a single scratch. Dan's wings went right through the mutated Justice's cockpit, making it rot almost. Dan said: "It rots? No, my wings!" while he takes his wings back before it rots and tells Sasha to take in one half of Ron, while Dan takes the other half of Ron. They also took the halves of Melissa.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mutated Justice Gundam is almost rotten as Dan and Sasha brings the halves of Ron and Melissa to Neo. Sasha said: "Fix up those two while we clean the Justice up!" while Dan and Sasha went to work and cleans up the mutated Justice. Nick said: "You kids did well, in fact.. We all did.. Now what's this? A dragon's egg!" and tastes the dragon egg. Nick said: "Sensational! Who made it?"

Ron said: "Work related? god! If I don't work out, I'll be fatigued when dual-wielding my demon blades!" while he carries Melissa to her bed. Nick said: "Neo fixed ya, so shouldn't you be taking a rest?" while Ron replied: "Yeah.. Grab me a bit of coffee, eh?" while clones of Ron appeared. One of the clones said: "Okay, boss.. We're doing your stuff! Coming up!" while all the clones of Ron started making coffee for all the people in Ron's house.

"Remember, all my clones are butlers.. So they'll keep calling us boss, no matter who we are.." Ron said as all the clones finish with the coffee and brought them to everyone, especially Mr. Champloo, who came back from the At World's End tourney. He turned the T.V on to watch the At World's End tourney in Live Action. Ron said: "Live Action? At World's End!?" while he choked on coffee, because he was drinking it too quickly.

Kira looked at the T.V, "How comes im not there", Athrun looked at him, "Maybe because your not part of the tourney, stupid". Kira looked at Athrun, "Oh" and walks away. Athrun continues to look at himself from the T.V, "Why the hell am i holding a gold knife as a weapon".

"Weapon Shop, that's how you brought that knife.. And it's still with you now!" Ron said as he went upstairs and worked out, hard. Ron's kids decided to go upstairs and did a bit of training. Nick did the same, but he worked out, just like Ron. Ron said: "Heh. No more bosses, trying to interrupt us.. Other than.. This!" while the mutated Cardia appeared behind Ron. Ron was immobilized by one of the mutated membranes, which doesn't last until the end of the world.

Athrun stared into space thinking about what Ron said, "I seriously dont remember having a gold knife", he said as he saw the mutated Cardia and saw Ron immobolised, "Kira, get to your Gundam", Athrun said as he pulled out a shotgun. Kira walked to the Freedom not knowing what was going on.

Ron was immobilized for so long that he exploded along with the membrane, which made him immobilized. Nick said: "Damn you! What the hell's going on!?" while he fights off the mutated Cardia with his nunchaku. Yuki's ghost said: "That early? It only just happened in the At World's End RP! These guys are nuts, I can't rest in peace!" while she returns to life and knocks down the mutated Cardia.

Ron's ghost said: "Saskuto, I found a better name for tha kinda blade I created, it's going to be called: Silver Soul, Golden Spirit!" while Yuki looked at Ron and asked: "You're dead due to that exploding crap!? Damn you, you don't know how to survive, do ya?" while she expanded her fist and punched the mutated Cardia in the head, hard. This made the mutated Cardia transform into it's true form, making tumors all over the place.

The mutated Cardia goes mental and started placing tumours all over Saskuto's head, then the mutated Cardia gave Saskuto a split second before he is dead. Yuki said: "You can't bring Ron to life yet, it's mutated and Ron'll die easily! Just don't panic and wait until the end of the battle!" Nick agreed and fights the mutated Cardia. Then the mutated Justice Gundam appears and sliced Yuki in half with it's jet pack.

Kira got in the Freedom and looked at the mutated Cardia and mutated Gundam, "Athrun, quickly get in the Justice while i fight them", Kira said as the Freedom flew up in the sky for an aerial attack. Athrun ran out of the area to get into the Justice.

Tumors then landed on Ron's head and he said: "Damn! Argh! You do know heads aren't a good place!?" while he struggles to get the tumor out of his head. Then he went out of action by the tumor that exploded on him. Nick said: "Crap, Ron, how many times do you have to die from trash?!" while Yuki sent Ron flying, while she fights off the mutated Cardia. Nick facepalmed and fought anyway.

Ron got up and used Sonic Power. It went so intense that the Cardia was in bits and everyone was sent to the Galaxy of Nothing. Nick said: "Galaxy of Nothing? Wait! Look here!" and then Ron's dark side of the heart started awakening, then Dark Ron appeared. He said: "Finally! I have my words back! Thanks, Ron! Now I have full power! No one stops me, EVER!" while he gathers more souls from dead bodies, making him stronger. Ron also fell unconscious.

Then, the world was in silence, the world was turned back to when Ron was 9, in his parent's takeaway. Dark Ron knocks down Ron's parent's takeaway and turns into his True Form, which happens to look like a hideous Evil God. Dark Ron said: "I hit you once, you're dead! Beat that!" while Ron begins to lose strength and Dark Ron gains more strength from the normal Ron. Ron, whilst unconscious sends in clones of him, but they all disappeared in one blow of Dark Ron's blade.

Dark Ron said: "Ron's losing strength! I know! But you, you have a better chance of dying against me! So you guys'll need to be careful if you're gonna attack!" while Nick said: "Wrong! If we can work together, we can clobber you and wake the other Ron up, sealing you in his heart FOREVER!" while Ron's kids appeared. Dan said: "Nick's right! We can work as a team and make sure you're dead!"

Archived