Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, let's see the Color Traps:

Black - Maybe you should make a time duration (until a limited amount of turns) or until "Miss Golden Week" is on the field. Otherwise interesting. 8/10

Red - Just like "Raregold Armor" with a limitation. 7/10

Blue - Somewhat limited in use, but good at cases. 6/10, (8.5/10 if used against Equip Card-heavy decks)

Yellow - There was a card with that effect too (I forgot the name, though). 7/10

Green - Hard to activate, but has a powerful effect. You would like to make it a Continuous Spell Card maybe... 8/10 (9/10 in a Gravity Bind/etc. based deck)

thx, Alcander and Tenkage. Banana Croc has such a high ATK because I couldnt make a partner for Mr.0. Thats why I took it in and I wanted to make it a Normal Monster. But because the most hate vanillas, I made it stronger.

But whos Tobi, Tenkage? Do you mean Coby?

*facepalm*

How the heck could I forget the Gum-Gum Pistol!?

Blame me!

I somehow like the monochrome Manga pic. Normally, these don't match to cards very well, but this...Thank you for creating it afterwards, I'll add it right now.

And then I add Sengoku! He opens the new "Marines"-Spoiler!

I seriously love this set, I always check each day for each new update. Honestly I could never make a set this awesome

know what I remember, Mizu Luffy (water Luffy) against Crocodile, and Afro Luffy, who was pretty much a joke. Might I also Suggest Panda Man as maybe an other Card? Like ina pile of Characters who don't belong to any group

Fleet Admiral Sengoku: A custom victory condition, interesting. Difficult to play out, but can work well if used properly. I like it. 8.5/10

Ao Kiji: A simple effect, but combined with its sheer power, it can be a fearful foe. 8/10

Ki Zaru: A beatdown which can be destroyed only by battle? Not bad. 8/10

Aka Inu: ...well, granted if you know nothing on him it's hard to make him flavor-correct. No rating for this one.

You would like to make some more lower Level Marine monsters, but good concept so far ^_^

And for the skipped one:

Cola Powerup: Interesting way to keep its ATK high. I smiled a bit on the name, though ^^' (again, I don't know the series). 7.5/10

Archived