Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great new cards! Just two questions:

When are you going to put up Sogeking?

Also, for Impact Dial and Kabuto, are you going to have Sogeking's name treated as "Strawhat Crew Member - Usopp the Liar"? Both of those pieces of equippment would be usable by Sogeking.

Sogeki no shima de...

Impact Dial! : We have seen similar cards before, but outside that, it's useful for its burn effect. 7.5/10 (8/10 if your opponent uses many high-ATK beatsticks)

Kabuto - A Better Weapon : It grants direct attack to an otherwise weak monster. It wouldn't be very useful, but as Usopp has a built-in self-defense effect, it is better than it looks like first. 6.5/10

Concasser : If your opponent uses high DEF monsters, awesome, otherwise not as good. 7/10 (8.5/10 against decks with high DEF monsters)

Diable Jambe : A minor ATK boost and piercing damage. Quite average. 6/10

Extra Haché: Another variation of the "get rid of an attacking monster", this time with a remove from play style. Not the first time we have seen such a card in the game. 7.5/10

I start to feel a pattern here. Pretty much if you have any of the characters on the field, you can use it's Sakuretsu Armor/Negate Attack/whatever-variant, making annoying to play against this deck. :P

@ Warkittens: I'll do Sogeking in an extra Spoiler because he is so superspecialawesome. And the Hammer and Rubber Band wouldnt match the pattern(Sanji is an exception, because the "Diable Jambe" was a must to create). But I'll add them if I reached the 200 cards.

@ Exa: Thank you for the great ratings! Yes, I do it after a sheme. Normally, every member has a personal Sakuretsu Armor and an attack-spell. Sanji and Chopper are exceptions.

Btw, it was hard, but I added the transformations.

Wow ... so many transformations:

Heavy Point : With a lucky draw, you can have a solid attacker in your first turn. Quite good. 8.5/10

Walk Point: And this one is a solid defender. Defensive cards are usually not as useful, but still decent. 7.5/10

Rumbleball!: Ehh... I see that you tried to make support cards for it... don't know what to rate for this one.

Brain Point - Scope Check : Kind of hard to use properly, with being linked to 2 cards. 5.5/10

For the "Rumble Ball" monsters (except "Monster", whose effect explicitly states you need 3 Rumbleball! cards), do you need a Rumbleball! equipped to Tony Tony Chopper? From the words "by removing the equipped...", I felt that way.

Jumping Point: Too much fuss for a direct attacker which probably won't spend much time on the field. 5/10

Arm Point: 3200 ATK is way too much, even for these Summoning Conditions. Lower it to a reasonable ATK, and it could be a solid beatstick.

Horn Point: Hm... all monsters? Maybe up to 2 monsters or something...otherwise it can slow down a whole swarm on its own.

Monster: Very hard summoning condition, so it balances out the stats, I guess. 7.5/10

These cards for Chopper are rather interesting, but they need some balancing, in my opinion.

Wow ... so many transformations:

Heavy Point : With a lucky draw' date=' you can have a solid attacker in your first turn. Quite good. 8.5/10

Walk Point: And this one is a solid defender. Defensive cards are usually not as useful, but still decent. 7.5/10

Rumbleball!: Ehh... I see that you tried to make support cards for it... don't know what to rate for this one.

Brain Point - Scope Check : Kind of hard to use properly, with being linked to 2 cards. 5.5/10

For the "Rumble Ball" monsters (except "Monster", whose effect explicitly states you need 3 Rumbleball! cards), do you need a Rumbleball! equipped to Tony Tony Chopper? From the words "by removing the equipped...", I felt that way.

Jumping Point: Too much fuss for a direct attacker which probably won't spend much time on the field. 5/10

Arm Point: 3200 ATK is way too much, even for these Summoning Conditions. Lower it to a reasonable ATK, and it could be a solid beatstick.

Horn Point: Hm... all monsters? Maybe up to 2 monsters or something...otherwise it can slow down a whole swarm on its own.

Monster: Very hard summoning condition, so it balances out the stats, I guess. 7.5/10

These cards for Chopper are rather interesting, but they need some balancing, in my opinion.

I just added it for completeness

I'm sorry, but I noticed that you need story-experience to rate the Rumble Ball Transformations.

In general it works like this. If you equipped the ball to Chopper, you can (for three rounds) appell all transformations. Therefor, Chopper is removed. Then, you can recall Chopper in tribute of the transformation to start it again with a new one. After three rounds, the ball is destroyed and you only have the weak Chopper on your field (although he can still transform in his basic transformations "Heavy Point" and "Run Point")

Of course. Let me explain how it works in the original story. The little Chopper is the ship doctor of the crew. He invented the "Rumble Ball". If he eats a Rumble Ball, he gains for 3 minutes the ability to transform in the transformations listed under "Rumbleball". In your ratings of the Rumble Forms, you shouldnt forget that its all limited to three rounds. So during this three rounds, you can freely change between all those forms. Thats why this isnt a problem, I think. And yes, the Monster needs a tribute of a Chopper equipped with three Rumble Balls. In the original story it is like this: If Chopper eats three Rumble Balls on one time, he loses control of his devil fruit and transforms in the uncontrollable monster. (You didnt rate the guard point, right?)

I hope I explained it good enough. So if you want, you can rerate them.

An idea? I've followed the manga, and Chopper is one of my favorite. Keep the rumble ball as a spell card that stays on the field for three turns, and you need Chopper to activate it. How about you can pull the transformations out of you side deck, and you can alternate them as you see fit like your idea says?

(sorry I havn't been here in a while)

An idea? I've followed the manga' date=' and Chopper is one of my favorite. [b']Keep the rumble ball as a spell card that stays on the field for three turns, and you need Chopper to activate it.[/b] How about you can pull the transformations out of you side deck, and you can alternate them as you see fit like your idea says?

(sorry I havn't been here in a while)

Why didn't I think of that!? Do you mind if I use that for my own One Piece set I'm making?

Wii: There wasn't any difference other then the side deck, I was just reiterating.

War kitten: Go nuts, I'm not doing Straw Hats (How could I top this thread?)

Wii: It was just me reiterating, don't look too deep into it.

WK: Go nuts, I'm not gonna do Straw Hats. How can I top this thread?

@Wii: It's an equip spell right now. He's suggesting making it a regular spell. Then, you don't have to crowd the card text with "Rumbleball is not destroyed" and such.

[spoiler=ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE READ THE LATEST MANGA CHAPTER! MAJOR UBER SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT AHEAD!!!!!!!]Will you be incorperating Whitebeard's devil fruit power into his effect?

@Sum: Thank's. I'm not trying to top it, just make my own version.

Archived