Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

Weeee, thank you! =D

Going to add Moria now. Sorry for his pic but I really couldn't find a better one with background. He was always the giant Shadow's Asgard Moria in the pics I found. Or Luffy was also on the pic. D=

So, this is really the best I found. ^^;

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should do "Gomu Gomu No Gatling"

it should have an effect that is something like this "remove from play monsters from you graveyard to inflict 300 damage to your opponents life points for each card that you removed" or something on those lines

you could replace inflicting life points with destroying cards or whatever...i thought it would be a cool idea because gatling is a LOT of hits so something along the lines of that would make sense

overall-great and has a potential future to be excellent if you finished

ill be watching this thread carefully O_o

Gecko Moria: A rather interesting effect, and quite useful in a DARK deck, actually. The fact it has rather low stats to its Level is understandable. On the other hand, I have a few problems:

-You did not state a Level for the Zombie Token.

-Considering the fact how easy to dump monsters to the Graveyard in a DARK Deck, the ATK and DEF of the Token feels too high, even with the "destroyed after 2 turns" penalty. Also, there is Foolish Burial. I would make the ATK and DEF half of the removed from play monster.

Otherwise, I feel it's one of your best cards. 8/10, 9/10 if you correct the errors.

Yeah' date=' this was a bad copy-paste action of him. But Ki Zaru could easily seastone his @ss, right? I can't wait for the new chapter! Dx

Moria is fixed, btw! =D

[/quote']

Yeah ? I havent read the complete chapters... I just restartet from the Ace Rescue Part... everything before is a miracle to me ...

Well you think so ? What if a Seastone is useless cuz the effect is nullifies or since his Devil Abilities are somehow the same and so they nullify themselfes ? lol SOMEHOW I think Dragon will appear .... in Impel Down Ivan always believed in Luffy.... and since Luffy is unconscoius (lol I cant spell it right) and they havent reached their goal, I think somehow Luffy's Dad will awake the powers of his son back.... I mean the most criminals r there too.... how should Ki Zaru counter all of them at once ? Only Option here would be that SOMEONE will appear bzw. reappear again....

I think that Dragon appears, too.

1. After Water 7, when he saw Luffy's new bounty, e said: "We'll see each other soon!" *mysterioussmile*

2. I thought Rayleigh shows up, but in the recent chapt, you saw him sitting on SA watching the scenario over TV (WTF? We're in the 16th century! O_o)

I think that Dragon appears' date=' too.

1. After Water 7, when he saw Luffy's new bounty, e said: "We'll see each other soon!" *mysterioussmile*

2. I thought Rayleigh shows up, but in the recent chapt, you saw him sitting on SA watching the scenario over TV (WTF? We're in the 16th century! O_o)

[/quote']

Well, through Dials you can take pictures xD . So why not TV ? Doesnt matter its Anime xD .

1. Yeah I hope Dragon appears and "rescue" his Son like Whitebeard was on the rescue of Ace

Then we'd finally get to know some more about his mysterious power(s)

The Only Thing we know is that he has some Wind/Storm Control... I doubt that he can control EACH Weather Part. Maybe it is more about Heat/Cold like a Tornado is made by Heat/Cold combining... Dunno... Some People think he can control the weather but I dont think it is SO mighty... I mean, you could easily make the sun extremly hot so that plains ect. drain out and the people die of thurst or you make heavy rain so Towns get flooded like Water 7 and combining all with Storm would even crash Teach... .

lol Maybe Gol D. Roger had some Clone Fruit and he is not dead yet ^^. Maybe THIS could be the One Piece xD . What is stronger than 1 Luffy ... That would be 2 Luffy xD . Normally the one who all said he is dead is actually living protecting his "One Piece".... Biggest Treasure ever can mean anything.... If Marine has some Clone Fruit the Pirate Age would be over fast cuz of the duplicated Marines.

Thank you two! =D

And especially for you' date=' Inferno. I'll add an additional attack spoiler for several charcters after I finished my 200-card main line. Containing the Gatling. ;D

[/quote']

no problem dude. i just thought it was a cool idea.

i myself are working on cards and thought you could need a hand or two

keep up the good work :D

I tink that Gol has the power to read somebody's mind and emotions. Dunno why. I just think it matches to him. ^^;

@ Inferno:

Sure' date=' you can always help me. =D

[/quote']

TIME TRAVEL ! That would be cool. Like this Water 7 Guy who can create doors maybe Gol has the power to switch from time to time (but limited use so he was stuck in Pirate Age)

ill try my best to help you since One Piece has a pretty big universe and characters

Slowly' date=' we're working and cover character by character. And soon, we formatted Oda's whole One Piece world into YGO-cards! ;D

One Piece is my favourite comic and i like it so much!

Cool to hear that, bro. Always nice to meet new OP-fans.

go for Hancock next if you are doing the Shichibukais.

you should have an effect of stopping them or something (like turning them to stone)

i dont know how this effect would work though maybe it might be like a mini- "Swords of Concealing light" effect? you could have something like that but with counters (monsters with counters are flipped into face-down defense position like turning into stone)

you should have an effect of stopping them or something (like turning them to stone)

i dont know how this effect would work though maybe it might be like a mini- "Swords of Concealing light" effect? you could have something like that but with counters (monsters with counters are flipped into face-down defense position like turning into stone)

Na, Hancock should have some owner change effect... like removing X Counters to get 1 monster from your opponent. Wouldnt be too OPed if that r 5 Counters or someth.

Na' date=' Hancock should have some owner change effect... like removing X Counters to get 1 monster from your opponent. Wouldnt be too OPed if that r 5 Counters or someth.

[/quote']

actually i think that the ability to switch ownership would be more appropriate for Doflamingo since he has a puppet-like ability and Hancock's ability is turning people into stone basically stopping them

Archived