Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jinbei: If your opponent has a clear field, it can end the duel in 2 turns. And as its a Level 7 monster, by the use of A Legendary Ocean, you can lower it to Level 6, which needs only one Tribute. For this effect, I would increase the Level by 1 and decrease the ATK to 2400 or something like that. 5/10, 6.5/10 if changed.

Blackbeard: Interesting. It has good enough stats to stand on its own, but its effects are slow enough to not be overpowering. It can be even used as a spare Divine Wrath. Pretty good card, in my opinion. 8/10

• 2 weeks later...

Van "Jet" Auger: I wonder if you added the effect of Gearfried the Iron Knight to this card to avoid the Raregold Armor abusing with this one. I wonder if you should add "If this is the only monster you control, your opponent can attack you directly." Otherwise, a burn deck can see uses of this card. 7.5/10

Jesus Burgess: I see what you were going to do with this card, but I'm afraid that this is not good enough of a balance. If you can get rid of the monsters in another way, it can keep bashing the opponent with its power. Probably you should make it either destroying 2 monsters or after 3 any attacks? 7/10

• 3 weeks later...

Archived