• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for doflamingo

"put" should be "place"

"one" is "1", i believe...

"in your Main Phase" should be "During your Main Phase"

add a "to" between "equal...or smaller"

i think it should say just say "equal to" instead of equal to or smaller" because then you would only remove 1 to take control of a level 4 star monster instead of 4 counters

INFERNO ! THIS IS DEFINITLY A MANGA SPOILER !!!!! SO IF YOU CLICK ON THIS YOU MAY BE SPOILED

Not confirmed 100% . As the Story continues Shanks hands over Luffy to Buggy and Buggy also receives a Treasure Map. Due to the Status of Shanks, now all Prisoners are following Buggy.

In the Meantime, Kizaru and Aokiji are trying to stop Trafalgar from Escaping. Shanks has some words with Marco and is facing then Sengoku, threatening him that all of Shank's Crew will come if he doesnt stop the war. Sengoku agrees and yells they should treat the wounded (WTF. So easily ? ). Shanks promises a Burial for Ace and Whitebeard. Some of the Marines are protesting about the End of the war but Sengoku doesnt care. Then Hancock charmes some Marines to find Luffy .....

WTF. That was a great suprise

Pretty awesome' date=' eh? xD

But can Trafalgar stand Aokiji and Kizaru at the same time? .-.

Whatever, maybe it was so easy to stop the war because Shanks' Haki is so strong, that it even affects Sengoku.

[/quote']

I really hope in the last moment Dragon appears and punched EVERYONE in the face. Yeah Luffy xtremly hart for collapsing... then they make a festival... pirates will unite with marine and all will be happy... END XD

Doflamingo: One of your better cards, in my opinion. Its effect makes it good both in a swarm deck and against a swarm deck. Being Level 7 makes it somewhat harder to Summon, but considering the flexibility of this effect, it's understandable. With some more support, it can be a great card. I have to admit, I am impressed. 9/10

Whatever, maybe it was so easy to stop the war because Shanks' Haki is so strong, that it even affects Sengoku.

[/quote']

I really hope in the last moment Dragon appears and punched EVERYONE in the face. Yeah Luffy xtremly hart for collapsing... then they make a festival... pirates will unite with marine and all will be happy... END XD

Yush, but before it ends, Sengoku tells them, that his goat is a pinata and the One Piece is in her belly. Luckily, Dragon brought a baseball bat and he gives it Luffy. Luffy cracks the goat and becomes king of the pirates and Sengoku and the admirals join his crew. But then, the crew loses against Buggy and he is then the king but after all, Roger is still alive and kicks their arses and he's the king again. But then the goat explodes and the world ends. Thank you.

@ Exa: YYYYAAAAYYY! =D Thanks a bunchorz! ^_^

EDIT: Fix'd Don's OCG.

[/quote']

na.... Crocodile will follow Luffy until they find the One Piece. As they find it, Crocodile touches it and it turns to sand. END .... no King of Pirates... xD

Yush, but before it ends, Sengoku tells them, that his goat is a pinata and the One Piece is in her belly. Luckily, Dragon brought a baseball bat and he gives it Luffy. Luffy cracks the goat and becomes king of the pirates and Sengoku and the admirals join his crew. But then, the crew loses against Buggy and he is then the king but after all, Roger is still alive and kicks their arses and he's the king again. But then the goat explodes and the world ends. Thank you.

[/quote']

na.... Crocodile will follow Luffy until they find the One Piece. As they find it, Crocodile touches it and it turns to sand. END .... no King of Pirates... xD

Curse you guys!

now im out of the conversation :(

[/quote']

Curse you guys!

now im out of the conversation :(

Oy, they're called "Spoilers" after all. xP

I'm not amused. =/

On the other hand' date=' it's cool that the war is over and it was impressive how much the bet with Luffy means to Shanks.

SO I say "Thanks, Shanks!" and look forward to the war's end. =)

[/quote']

[spoiler=this sucks]well yeah, it was too me very weird because everyone just gave up instantly, which was very anti-climatic. Whitebeard and Ace dies by Blackbeard and there is this huge fight, but it stops because of 1 man. Plus they let Blackbeard leave as if he didnt do anything.

The only thing i thought was cool was that now Hancock is chasing after Luffy. She might be a new member :3

• 4 weeks later...

Archived