Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dracule Mihawk: Why bother with the extra effect? Just make him Lv6. "Opponent" is never capitalized, and the Spirit text is a lot longer; rip it from an actual card. That last effect should probably be "If your opponent controls no monsters in the same column as this card, this card can attack your opponent directly." but I never deal with columns anyway, so I wouldn't know.

Bartholomew Kuma: "Once per turn, you can negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect. You can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to remove from play 1 monster in the same column as this card."

Gecko Moria: "If there are 2 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 of them to Special Summon 1 "Zombie Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). The ATK and DEF of the "Zombie Token" become half the original ATK and DEF of the removed monster, respectively. During your second End Phase after activating this effect, destroy the "Zombie Token.""

Maybe. IDK how to write the distribution of ATK and DEF.

Dei Immortales, fix that. You can Summon as many Lv1 Synchro- or Tribute-fodder monsters as you'd like in any given turn, given the ease of sending DARKs to the Graveyard, and that's not even mentioning Dark Armed Dragon. A "once per turn" would suffice. Also, I recommend leaving either the ATK or DEF at 0; it makes the OCG much less ambiguous.

I can't see Boa Hancock for some reason, so I'll have to skip her.

I'd critique on accuracy, but I don't like long-running shounen series in general, and by 'in general,' I mean 'except InuYasha and Mahou Sensei Negima!' One Piece, unfortunately, falls into that category, so I've never seen past episode 3. Feel free to correct me if OP has Nanoha Introduction Syndrome, but I doubt it does, based on the limited info I've collected.

Boa Hancock: A beatstick with a somewhat situational effect. It can be useful if used at the right time (if your opponent already has a problematic monster, you can stop it with the effect, on the other hand, if the problematic monster comes after this one, chances are the effect cannot be activated). I cannot say more about it. 7.5/10

WOOT ! First Trafalgar appears and now SHANKS o.o ? Is this an All-Out Battle inflicting everyone ? That was a great suprise o.o

curse you Shinwa! i clicked the spoiler thinking it was a card or something but it was a spoiler for the One Piece chapter

darn it...

oh well...im not usre but i really wouldnt be surprised if Luffy's crew all showed up and they all had one final fight to end the manga. also, wouldn't be surprised if the One Piece miraculously appeared out of no where.

WOOT ! First Trafalgar appears and now SHANKS o.o ? Is this an All-Out Battle inflicting everyone ? That was a great suprise o.o

curse you Shinwa! i clicked the spoiler thinking it was a card or something but it was a spoiler for the One Piece chapter

darn it...

oh well...im not usre but i really wouldnt be surprised if Luffy's crew all showed up and they all had one final fight to end the manga. also' date=' wouldn't be surprised if the One Piece miraculously appeared out of no where.

[/quote']

Well I dont make cards for this here and u see my picture so dont blame me cuz you clicked on it ;D

So I was wondering if this is an acceptable picture of Akainu.

zluby9.png

Coloration was done by Choparini.

e: wait when did he get banned?

Thank you so much.

3 reps to you if the pic matches the card without becoming blurry! =D

And I was banned for no appar-....no. I'll just get over it without complaining. Nobody's perfect. Even the mods.

I think that Shanks will do what he said:

End this war.

Time skip of some months -> Strawhat Crew is on SA and goes to the fishmen.

Yeah, but don't worry.

Apparently the mod made a little mistake. But this happens to everybody, doesn't it? ^_^

No, I won't state any names.

OK, let's start the effect suggestions again. This time for:

DoFlamingo.

First of all, we should find a name for him. Don Quixote? DoFlamingo? Quixote De Flamingo? Don Quixote De Flamingo? Hell, which one should I choose?

As for the effect:

I suggest counter collecting and control swap.

Archived