Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

ah good point you have there. so what we need is

Hancock -> Change Position of Opponent

Don Flamingo -> Change Ownership of opponent

Teach -> Reducing Damage to 0 and negating traps ?

yup sounds about right...

i didnt think of Teach's (Blackbeard if anyone doesnt know) power yet. But yes your idea for Teach's power is very good. im not sure about negating traps' date=' instead it should be negate the effects of monsters since his ability allows him to negate the Fruit powers of others.

[spoiler=Blackbeard']Also he should have an ability of taking other monster effects because in the new chapter it shows that he was able to take Whitebeard's earthquake power

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

READ BELOW FOR SOME INFOS ABOUT CHAPTER 578

Teach now is fighting Sengoku and they are making a huge destruction while Sengoku is releasing some of his powers. Jimbei is escaping with Luffy but they arent so lucky cuz Jimbei took quite a hard hit of Akainu like Ace did. But fortunate Crocodile lunches a Sand-Tornado and threw Jimbei in the Air. The battle continues. Akainu forms a big magma hand but at least they escaped the attack. SUPRISE.... a new ship appeared.... who knows which Pirates join the battle.

and my Opinion

Whew I though Sengoku can only get big but he can make a Destruction Blast too o.o . And against Teach it will an All-Out Battle destructing the whole HQ. And at last who appeared ? WHY is Trafalgar at the Marine HQ ?

yeah but Teach can negate each Fruit .... ( sounds funny but why dont he disables himself ? ) ....

Well but Trafalgar isnt so strong, he has only psychological abiltys.... his Fruit has not a strong power .... it is like an Illusion..... so what should he do ? He can only buy them some time and that's it .... but WAIT.... if Sengoku dies cuz of Teach .... then who is the best in Marine ? I mean if there is a pirate stronger then Sengoku, wouldn't the Manga just end there ? I mean the whole Marine wouldn't be able to fight against Teach. Since Newgate died and Teach got his ability, I think that would be a turnover of the manga.... only thing left is Ki Zaru.... Light VS Shadow is the most possible fight....

btw. I hope of some "Reflect" bzw. Mirror-like Ability.... Some person creating multiple Barries to reflect each attack and redirecting them... like this Ki Zaru could start an attack which Teach doesnt know where it comes from.... maybe then he get stabbed by Multiple Light/Ray-Pillars and then it was his AGE.... but dunno.... or some other new cool Abilty..... since Sengoku has GIANT I hope also for some shrink abilty.... a person who is able to shrink himself and everything he touches for a period of time.... so Teach would be tiny and most of the Admiral's can just crush him since a tiny shadow cannot make destruction.....

Hell yeah I totally forgot about the Gramps.... they seem the strongest ^^ .... Maybe they have awesome powers.... I would really enjoy a Clone Ability .... So a Gramp could be able to clone Sengoku temporary and Teach would have a problem... so my favourite abilitys then would be:

1. Gramp = Ability to copy anything for a short period of time... like copying persons ect.

2. Gramp = Reflect/Mirror Abilty ...... to negate things and redirect them

3. Gramp = Mist Ability FTW.... similar to smoker but in combination with Aokiji most powerful

4. Gramp = Dragon Ability .... turn into a Dragon.... dunno if it exists......

5. Gramp = Speedie Fruit ..... Can make anything at double speed ...

Your ideas for the three will be used.

Hancock is up next with her Mero-Mero powers.

And Blackbeard won't have the earthquake power in his card.

well yeah Blackbeard shouldnt have the earthquake powers in his card but he should have an ability that steals or copies other abilities for maybe one turn or something.

READ BELOW FOR SOME INFOS ABOUT CHAPTER 578

Teach now is fighting Sengoku and they are making a huge destruction while Sengoku is releasing some of his powers. Jimbei is escaping with Luffy but they arent so lucky cuz Jimbei took quite a hard hit of Akainu like Ace did. But fortunate Crocodile lunches a Sand-Tornado and threw Jimbei in the Air. The battle continues. Akainu forms a big magma hand but at least they escaped the attack. SUPRISE.... a new ship appeared.... who knows which Pirates join the battle.

and my Opinion

Whew I though Sengoku can only get big but he can make a Destruction Blast too o.o . And against Teach it will an All-Out Battle destructing the whole HQ. And at last who appeared ? WHY is Trafalgar at the Marine HQ ?

wha-what!? how do you know these things? Chapter 578 hasnt come out yet...im still on 577...

Inferno each Wednesday look in Google for "One Piece Chapter XXX" (new one) . Then go to a Website called "Anime and Manga Info" (it is in the url) ... then there r the japanese scans (mostly some of them) and they wrote a part of it too it ... even if u cannot read it u see some of the pics like XXX fighting him now XXX ect. Then you can tell ;D

@Cards

Will your wrote "Blackbeard" or like his real "Marshall D. Teach" ... I prefer the last one ^^

and for his effect... Maybe Light-Monsters cannot attack him and reduce battle damage to 0 if he has enough counters ^^

Inferno each Wednesday look in Google for "One Piece Chapter XXX" (new one) . Then go to a Website called "Anime and Manga Info" (it is in the url) ... then there r the japanese scans (mostly some of them) and they wrote a part of it too it ... even if u cannot read it u see some of the pics like XXX fighting him now XXX ect. Then you can tell ;D

@Cards

Will your wrote "Blackbeard" or like his real "Marshall D. Teach" ... I prefer the last one ^^

and for his effect... Maybe Light-Monsters cannot attack him and reduce battle damage to 0 if he has enough counters ^^

all right thanks. i can do that or just wait a day or two for it

i think "Marshall D. Teach" should be the name of the card instead of Blackbeard because Blackbeard is too short of a name to sound cool

Also, here is what i think should be (or something similar to this)

-Blackbeard/Teach has the ability to negate the effects of monsters, the ability to copy or take other monster effects for maybe a 2 or 3 turns, or just 1 (whether by destroying them or being in the same column as them, i dont know, you choose).

if his effect is like that then he would be like his manga-counterpart, which is good :D

"Blackbeard" Marshall D. Teach

-counter for each destroyed monster

-counter removal for either copying or negatig effect

That's what he'll be like.

Influenced by your ideas. ;I

yup sounds good

i say copy and have like an effect that any monster in the same column as Blackbeard has its effect negated.

"Blackbeard" Marshall D. Teach

-counter for each destroyed monster

-counter removal for either copying or negatig effect

That's what he'll be like.

Influenced by your ideas. ;I

yup sounds good

i say copy and have like an effect that any monster in the same column as Blackbeard has its effect negated.

You have to choose between either negating or copying. Having both makes it OP'd.

Hell yeah I totally forgot about the Gramps.... they seem the strongest ^^ .... Maybe they have awesome powers.... I would really enjoy a Clone Ability .... So a Gramp could be able to clone Sengoku temporary and Teach would have a problem... so my favourite abilitys then would be:

1. Gramp = Ability to copy anything for a short period of time... like copying persons ect.

2. Gramp = Reflect/Mirror Abilty ...... to negate things and redirect them

3. Gramp = Mist Ability FTW.... similar to smoker but in combination with Aokiji most powerful

4. Gramp = Dragon Ability .... turn into a Dragon.... dunno if it exists......

5. Gramp = Speedie Fruit ..... Can make anything at double speed ...

Would be cool to see them having these effects. =)

But isn't

2 = Kuma

and

5 = Rayleigh?

But I somehow feel that they'll become active soon.

One of them has a huge sword! O_o Just wanted to say that.

@ above:

Oh right.

Maybe once per duel' date=' you could halve your LP to gain the effect of a monster he destroys by battle.

I was thinking lv8, 2700 ATK, nomi, remove two monsters from play to SS?

[img']http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2346/334092n.jpg[/img]

Something like this.

dang! thats a cool picture!

hey WiiOmi this should be the picture for Blackbeard

also nice picture of Boa Hancock:D her effect is also great

Archived