LOCK

LiAM

You cant say that. Thats stupid.

This man had a really sad live without childhood and drilled by his father. All his operations just started because his father said he is ugly, he had to go on the stage and make money. Then he finally got a Solo-career and earned enough money to build the NeverlandRanch in order to live the youth he never had. This may be the reason why he invited children on the ranch. And I dont think he did bad sexual acts with the boys....I mean, look at him...:/

So to say that his dead makes you glad just shows you dont understand anything.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont like him so i'm glad he's dead
[align=center]BURN IN HELL YOU DIRTY DONKEY COCK SUCKER. GO AND GET DONKEY CHLAMYDIA AND AIDS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT. THEN GET MOLESTED BY A REAL CHILD MOLESTER. THEN YOU WILL SUCK A KANGAROO'S DICK AND HE'LL KICK YOU IN THE FACE AND sheet ON YOU' date=' THEN YOU'LL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL (STINKY) DEATH. THEN YOU WILL END UP IN HELL, WHERE YOU WILL BE REPETITIVELY RAPED BY HITLER AND SATAN ... FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!

..... Too late, I flamed him ...[/color'][/align]

I agree, people tend to look at Michael Jackson like he's some beast...some kind of monster. One Millennium people were praising him, and by the next they were hating him. Most of the people who think ill of him never look at the real court story or any of the testimonies by the alleged victims. Michael Jackson is in heaven and the clouds are now his dance floor.

Who care about him he was nothing anyway

Someone died.

Have respect.

No because he was the king of Pop in the late 70s and early 80s but he was wash up now

Do you have any descency at all?

Well, he's not that thrilled about you either, so just beat it.

Who care about him he was nothing anyway

Someone died.

Have respect.

No because he was the king of Pop in the late 70s and early 80s but he was wash up now

Do you have any descency at all?

Well' date=' he's not that thrilled about you either, so just beat it.[/b']

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

...Wait. The Beat It part WAS a Michael Jackson pun wasn't it?!

I think he's dead, and the media should just shut up about it. I don't mind them playing his music but I've heard the same thing on every single TV channel since he died. People should also stop making threads about it. This is what, the tenth?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived